[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice. I'm in a relationship with a vanilla girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (54KB, 803x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 803x932px
I need advice. I'm in a relationship with a vanilla girl I like a lot. At the same time another girl who is head over heels in love with me wants to explore an odd femdom relationship that's been a fantasy of mine forever. Basically the whole flr, chastity, goddess worship, wants to bring her friends in to train myself and their boyfriends etc. all that stupidity. They're both beautiful girls. I like the former more but the sexual exploration is tantalizing
>>
>>23170566
the one based on sexual exploration will not be a lasting relationship
stay with the first
talk to her about sex once you're comfortable enough to do so
>>
>>23170569
This. Don't be stupid.
>>
Do you let your dick control your life? Then go for that chick. Do you want to go for the reasonable and sensible option? Then stay in the relationship.
>>
Sounds good. What I have with the vanilla girl is irreplaceable. But how to deal with the weird fetish I know she thinks is weird but another beautiful woman will just throw at me? I come from a background of juggling girls and experimenting with things. Being this long in a stable thing is crazy
>>
Don't do it, OP, I almost cheated on my girlfriend a few years back, it just didn't feel like there was anything there anymore, there was no romance, like, basically no nothing, you know the drill. I did set something up with another girl but my girlfriend got me the sweetest dang thing on my birthday and I just broke down crying, my girlfriend still to this day thinks it's 'cause the gift was so sweet, but it was a mix of that and what I almost did to the poor girl.

Seriously don't do it, OP, it will be the biggest mistake you ever make.
>>
>>23170589
A fetish is just that, a fetish. Maybe you'll be able to explore it somehow down the line with your gf being on board but not every fetish needs to be explored.

Honestly though, the fact that you might even be considering this seriously should make you consider wtf you are doing...
>>
Granted. I understand these facts but sometimes its uncontrolled. I used to do a lot of sex addict things and got away with a lot of it for years
>>
>>23170880
be temperate, anon
be human, not animal
be at peace with oneself, not war
it is the only way to be happy
>>
>>23170566
do you have some sort of assurance that this girl is not going to dump you after few sessions?
I mean if I was sure that I found woman that is willing to stay with me in D/s relationship I would go for that over vanilla one any time. even if she wasn't as pretty my vanilla gf. and this is kinda reason why I am not really interested in vanilla women, I don't want to be an asshole that is with woman just because there is nothing better for the time being.
>>23170587
it is not just a fetish for some people, it is way of life, way of how they express their feelings towards their partner. once you have this strong desire to "serve" your partner you can't really do much about it. especially when most of the woman are submissive and want to do the same to you. it is not really going to work when both sides in relationship want the other side to be "the boss".
>>
>>23170926
Very true, though I think that if it was that strong an urge I doubt he'd be here asking us what to do. Or even if it is, nothing we say will actually matter in the end.

I was mostly going under the assumption that it wasn't like a "lifestyle strength" fetish for him.
>>
>>23170964
I suppose you are right, when I take a look at it from another perspective, bringing in friends is not really a way to build lasting relationship. it kinda sounds like he just wants to try out things he saw somewhere and consider them to be hot. perhaps it is the best idea to stay with current gf and hope for permission to see professional domme one day.
my first comment was from my point of view. being with woman who demands me to obey her while in return I get somewhat unique affection and love is idea of my ideal relationship. I mean even with submissive woman you pretty much have to obey her but I am interested in more straight forward demands, I don't dig all that passive aggression women usually employ to get what they want.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.