[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an American trying to learn a new language. Should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I'm an American trying to learn a new language.

Should I learn
>German
>Russian
>Spanish
>>
Learn Arabic. Then the FBI or CIA will hire you to help infiltrate or interrogate evildoers doin' evil things.
>>
>>23170101
German and Russian are very hard. Learn Spanish first, which is both the easiest and most useful and valuable. Then it will be easier to learn German or Russian after.
>>
>>23170107
I know you're joking but this kind of motive doesn't work for learning a language. You have to be interested in the language and its speakers and their culture.
>>
File: 1452710091900.jpg (33KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452710091900.jpg
33KB, 600x360px
I should also mention I'm doing this mainly to fuck German, Russian, or Hispanic women.
>>
>>23170128
I highly doubt you will have a better chance with German women because you can say a few words in German.
This might work with Hispanics but definitely not with Germans, don't know about Russians.

But yeah, learning a language for that reason is retarded, rather do it out of actual interest in the culture and language or for a job, not for a slightly better chance at sex. Chances are it's not going to work at all.
>>
>>23170101
German girls won't fuck you because they hate Americans for hurting the poor refugees. (jk they are easy)

Russian girls won't fuck you because they have standards.

Hispanic girls will fuck you either way. But may as well learn Spanish since it'll soon be your official language if you don't BUILD WALL.
>>
>>23170107

I know you're joking, but I did get on the preferential candidate list for Counter-Terror raids in Melbourne all because my girlfriend taught me Arabic.
>>
>>23170651
>>23170225
this, germans don't really give a fuck if you can speak German unless you're borderline native proficiency.

latinas and russians will like it if you can read lit in their languages though, I read Marquez and Borges in public for that exact reason.
>>
>>23170101
If you think that language profficiency will change the odds if you are poor, ugly and fat then you should kill yourself.
>>
>>23170651
From what i've seen in order to fuck Germans you either have to be
a) white-beta rich-breadprovider
b) alpha nigger refugee
>>
>>23170128
If you're doing it for pussy, then go for Spanish. There aren't many German broads here. Believe me, I've looked for them. Also Latinas are usually impressed when white guys speak Spanish, even if its just a bit.
>>
>>23171660
Agree, latina here. I love when Americans try to speak Spanish
>>
File: lathino.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lathino.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>23170101
>American
>learn a new language.
Obvious response is obvious.

>Should I learn
>>Spanish
>>mainly to fuck Hispanic women.
Entirely too broad a generalization. If you're in the United Snakes, your Spanish-speaking options tend to be (1) chicanas, (2) Neoricans, (3) gusanas, (4) undocumented Mexicans living in families, (5) salvatruchas, (6) ex-pats from Argentina, and (7) ex-pats from Central America. None of those are likely to speak the kind of Spanish you learn in class.

Alternatively, if you take your newly acquired Spanish down to Mexico in order to order "uno mas cervayzah por favvor", you will most likely attract the attention only of the Bottlecap Brigade -- the girls who are "either stuck to the top of a beer bottle or else lying on the floor" -- but take heart in that many of them wind up as First Ladies and federal senators!
>>
>>23171827
Info, let's speak it.
>>
>>23170687
America, land of the free
>>
>>23170101
Dont learn german, its gonna be a worthless language, better off with Russian and Spanish.
Throw in some Mandarin when prepared.
>>
>>23173889
But German girls
>>
german is spoken in 3 major european countries (germany, austria, switzerland), is a required language for most high level scholarship, and has plenty of great music + literature written in it

russian on the other hand will mostly only impress the CIA and internet nerds, unless you really love tarkovsky & tolstoy or whatever it isn't worth it
>>
>>23173889
>>23173951
I really hate to agree with him, but he's right. I took four years of it in high school and I haven't used it once. Don't get me wrong, I love the language and I don't want to discourage anyone from learning, but unless you're actually planning on spending a significant amount of time in Germany, German pussy isn't sufficient reason to learn the language. If you're interested in German literature or culture or exchanging banter with the anons on /Deutsch/, then please proceed with German.
>>
>>23170101
You should learn HTML or Mandarin...
>>
File: B75PUUKIYAAn9oc.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B75PUUKIYAAn9oc.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>23171660
I'm not white. Don't live in an area with a lot of Hispanics. But there are a lot of Germans , Russians, east Europeans, etc. at my grad school and I'm considering traveling a lot in Europe.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.