[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking for a girl that would allow me to do small non lethal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: 20160116_202845.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160116_202845.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I am looking for a girl that would allow me to do small non lethal cuts on her body and drink her blood. I would use a brand new sharp knife that i would make sure it is clean.

Nothing sexual because sex is gross. I live in europe and would perfer someone from europe but i can travel anywhere. I am 21 years old and you can learn more about me before meeting up.

Pic related me and some of my knives.
>>
>>23167492
At how much do suppose they will post your bail?
>>
If it's not a sexual thing, can I ask what exactly the purpose of this would be for you?
>>
>>23167521
Fun. I love the idea of legally cutting someone and drinking their blood. I just can't do that without someone's consent
>>
>>23167517
What? I am not doing anything illegal. I would make the opposite party sign the contract before i cut into them also i would record it for my own safety.
>>
Where in Europe?
>>
>>23167555
That doesn't make it any less illegal, you mongoloid.
>>
Where (on the body) would you be cutting? Anywhere that would be obvious to people that see me afterwards?
>>
>>23167568
... yes it does
>>
>>23167562
Central europe. I won't say more.
>>
>>23167578
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>23167568
Yeah two consenting adults can agree to that. It's not illegal for me to allow someone to cut me. You can do whatever you want to your own body. That's like saying it's illegal to have tattoos done. I'm paying to make tiny non-lethal incisions in my body and fill them with ink.
>>
>>23167568
How is an agreement between two adults illegal? I am not forcing anything on anyone it can't be considered assault. Maybe if it was something as bad as assisted suicide but even that is legal in some countries.
>>
>>23167570
Hmm. Wherever you are okay with. It can be on your back or high enough up your legs to not be noticeable. Or your belly.
>>
>>23167492
Im a masochist in europe cool idea but seems a bit beta and a weird obsession with only cutting and drinking blood, confirmed autist :^) ill stick with my german sadist
>>
>>23167612
You are really not in a position to judge me considering you like being hurt. Also i am not obsessed with anything.

Have fun though.
>>
>>23167581

...Really?!!!

Are you my future husband? I want to cry tears of joy!!

I'm currently in Lodz, Poland, staying for up to three weeks, not sure yet. Might stay over for the love of the blade...

Actually I am a knife fetishist. I have a large collection of knives.
I often penetrate myself with the handle or with the sheathed blade.
Other times I take them out of the freezer and drag the very tip of the blade on the most sensitive parts of my body.
So you say nothing sexual but for me it is very sexual though it doesn't have to be "benis in vaginuh"

I'd be particularly interested in the machete saw at the bottom of your picture.
Did you get it in a military surplus store? I have a funny about how I lost mine during a "Nazi" orgy in Venice.

I'd love to draw those saw-teeth on my clitoris... So long as they're blunt. Maybe you could saw a few logs before hand, get it blunt and hot for me...

PS: knife-fucking myself to this thread with my sheathed M1918 trench knife. Got it from my grandfather, I used to feel guilty of using it this way but I realized its the best way I can honor the tool. It's a power object and smells of blood and testosterone.

PPS: Just came.
>>
>>23167492
>>23167663
You two post contact info now.

Third party in central europe here.
>>
>>23167663
Yes i got the machete in the military surplus store. I used to have a ww2 bayonet for ak-47 but i gifted it to someone special. I do not have any orgy stories as i am not that type of person but i have been loving bladed weapons since i was a child and i used to cut myself because i had no one else to cut.

Could you show me your knives?
>>
>>23167700
Email or kik? My kik is GiraffeOfSorrow as for my email i would have to make a new one for this sort of thing.
>>
>>23167555
People can agree to whatever they like. What the law supports may not concur with such agreement however.
>>
>>23167720

Well I don't have my knives with me since I'm not home, I just bought my M1918 and my sheathed kukri (dat curve hits my g-spot evrytiemmm).
I live in the basement of a monastery in Corsica. I went there when I left home and they took a liking to me. They know about the knives but not the specifics.
Right now I'm making my way across Europe with the help of truckdrivers. They like a bit of female company and pay me to grind my ass on their loins (with their clothes on - I'm nooot a whooore).
And now I've found temporary rest in a sugar daddy's home. I just let him watch while he faps. So yeah I'm dirt poor and can't wait for someone to come and take me somewhere, especially somewhere with knives. Hell I'd say yes if you were Ted Bundy...

You don't mind me sucking your cock sometimes though do you? Just sometimes. On birthdays. :)

>>23167700

Who is this?
>>
>>23167808
Would you mind posting pics?
>>
>>23167808
Wait. Why do you speak of blowjobs when you have no idea about who i am or how do i look? I need to get myself a kukuri too but i want it to be pretty and i can't find any in my country.

I actually like Ted Bundy. I like how he was capable of escaping but he probably couldn't pull it off today. I actually live five minutes away from a place where a serial killer was caught and i knew a woman who dated the guy.

Post your contact info since you are already getting super personal on here. Or suggest how do i contact you.
>>
>>23167851

Well you are a knife-loving adult white male so whats not to love.
And I am high on oxazepam and sleep deprivation so yeah I am draining my emotions here.
I have two minutes left here at the cybercafe and the sugar daddy took all my zlotys so I'll try to negociate and failing that will come back today or tomorrow.
Will make thread with pic related.

What's your (first) name? You can call me Sada (like Sada Abe my tragic idol).

Love you already baby boy.

>>23167848

And here's for you. Kisses.
>>
File: stainless_steel_fucking_54.png (242KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
stainless_steel_fucking_54.png
242KB, 364x322px
>>23167917

Pic related :* :)
>>
>>23167917

> Sada Abe, my tragic idol

Oh god, please choke me to death <3
>>
>>23167808
Someone who likes your fetish, lives in central Europe and could take you in. If you have an email or something.

Just a bit confused because you first said you got it from your grandfather, then you bought it..?
>>
>>23167939

*brought

Will create temporary email next time I come to cybercafe, which is when I will create thread with previous pic.
>>
>>23167917
I am deprived of sleep myself. Not sure if i should give my name on here. I try to be more careful lately. I don't really like being called by my own name anyways. Just call me Val or Valentin. My kik is in this thread if you wish to contact me.

Or tell me of other ways to keep in touch.
>>
>>23167924
I like the knife. Makes me wonder who took the picture. I am not aroused by knife play i just like the idea of cutting someone, i love knives and i love blood.
>>
>>23167492
why the fuck would you need anything that long and cerated? do you think people are made of wood?
>>
>>23167996

For bushwalking and orienteering and shit, dude, it's a Machete.
>>
>>23167973

Ok, Val! I managed to negociate a couple minutes more here but they're staring at me and pointing to the door so I only have a couple of seconds to explain:

- The suggar daddy attempted suicide, my wife just sent me a text message, and she told me she threw all my stuff out in the street. With all the Roma shit here they won't last long so I'll get running.
- I'll make a thread as soon as possible, tomorrow 50% sure, this week 90% sure, just check, I'll use the previously posted image and will use a disposable email on this site : http://www.throwawaymail.com/

I hope we can meet in this life or the next Val, I've had enough of this nomadic drug shit "life" and want to dedicate myself to a man who understands me and my needs.

Je t'aime, bisous.

- Sada <3
>>
File: 1311039694702.jpg (40KB, 429x398px) Image search: [Google]
1311039694702.jpg
40KB, 429x398px
what is this thread?
>>
>>23168549
Remember that story from Germany couple years ago when (after previous agreement) one guy killed and ate the other?
Rammstein made a song about it.
This is setup for something similar. We will, once again, see fellow 4channers in news.
>>
>>23168566
quit with the negative waves man. might be true love for the two euro-tards. could be a story they tell their kids. hey fem. let see that vagina before he cuts it up.
>>
>>23168566
Oh noes i am caught
>>
this thread is poetry
>>
>>23168012
I would hope so

>chick shows up
>chops her up
>>
>>23169759
He is not op, i am. Killing someone you spoke to would get you caught really fast so it does not make any sense for me to kill her.

If you want to get away with it you have to targret random people so you won't get linked to the murders.
>>
>>23168021
Attempted suicide is a sad thing. If one must do it he at least should make sure not to fail in order to not be tormented anymore.

If i were to do it, i would purchase a D1 class weapon which does not require a proper gun license due to only being a single shot weapon. Perfect for suicide though. You can get a 12/76 shotgun easily. All you have to pass is gun safety thingie without doing all the medical tests.
>>
>>23168615
You are being a bit too positive but thanks. People are creeped out really fast which is exactly why i can't ask any girl that i know to do this. I would just be seen as a weirdo.
>>
Someone for everyone!

Internet magic
>>
>>23170871
I am not looking for love though.
>>
>>23167568
Wow what a fucking bigot.
>>
>>23169759
he could just do that without all of this nonsense if he was going to do that.
>>
I am pretty sure both people ditched me.
>>
>>23171036
You fucking autistic guy. We joke a lot on here about autist, but you really are autistic. Supposed girl presents herself to you for knife play, and you're not even interested in finding more about her? Sure maybe she's a chub, but you're a blood eating knife weirdo, you really can't ask for me. She's just for you.
>>
OP shouldn't have used "LETHAL" maybe he doesn't know what it means.
>>
I wanna be cut up
I'm fucked up in the head
I'm a girl
Let's be friends
>>
>>23173455
he said non-lethal you jackass
>>
Enjoy your HIV or MRSA
>>
>>23167808
Why has no one fucking questioned this lmfao
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.