[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you find flatchest bras and other qt trap-apparel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1450636635270.jpg (901KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450636635270.jpg
901KB, 1100x1600px
Where do you find flatchest bras and other qt trap-apparel
>>
>>23136106
An-Hero Mart
>>
>>23136120
ebin :--DD
>>
>>23136120
nice meme
>>
File: tumblr_nexzwtUcI61r2000vo1_1280.jpg (218KB, 654x977px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nexzwtUcI61r2000vo1_1280.jpg
218KB, 654x977px
>trap apparal

I think they call those women's clothes, and you can find them at any clothing store you might like, more or less. As for flat-chest bras, unless you're looking at stores that sell fetish stuff (which is probably not great in terms of quality) you'd be better off just buying normal ones for small cup sizes. Maybe a cute bralette or something. Just finds what works and what you like, basically. 'S what I do.

There are some girl outfits out there specifically made for crossdressers I think, but generally as far as I know, the quality of those tends to be pretty trash since, well, they were made as fetish wear.
>>
>>23136330
thx tumblrtrap
>>
sounds like a bralette is what you want. i've had best luck with ones with general "s/m/l" sizing and be sure to check the measurements.
for panties, i usually go with stuff that has a decent bit of front coverage & stretch material in the front for qt bulge
otherwise i just wear normal girl clothes
source:trans
>>
File: tumblr_ne3qftMTQ71qa3t7wo1_500.jpg (78KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne3qftMTQ71qa3t7wo1_500.jpg
78KB, 500x524px
>>23136441
No problem. Sizing takes a little getting used to, but once you know your measurements and have a general idea about your sizes, it's no harder than sizing for guy clothes. I just buy medium size underwear and, for the most part, medium-large size clothes. (European medium/medium-large that is) When I want to wear bras without stuffing or anything, bralettes are the better option, since they have no underwire so they look a little better on flat chests. I do have an underwire one for when I want to look like I have boobs, but that's mostly personal preference.

Unless you're especially tall or especially big, sizing is unlikely to be a problem. Even if you are, there's always brands or stores that accommodate for out-of-the-ordinary sizes. They're just slightly harder to find.
>>
>>23136502
being tall is extremely unfun :/
>>
File: tumblr_netsp9yYdy1qa3t7wo2_1280.jpg (578KB, 1000x969px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_netsp9yYdy1qa3t7wo2_1280.jpg
578KB, 1000x969px
>>23137592
how tall is 'tall' in this case? Because as far as I know, most major retailers probably have girl stuff for tall people as well.
>>
What stores (either walk-in or online) are best for shoes? I've got decently sized feet (size 13 in mens, which I believe correlates to 15 in womens?) and can't seem to find any store to have larger than 11.
>>
>>23139595
"decently sized"
you will not find size 15 in womens unless you get customs
>>
>>23136106
Probably a online fetish clothing store
>>
>>23136106
Internet
>>
>>23137604
Men are taller than women on average. Don't try to deny it.
>>
File: 47197520_p0.jpg (275KB, 860x1289px) Image search: [Google]
47197520_p0.jpg
275KB, 860x1289px
>>23141029
Who said I was denying that? I know men are taller than women on average, but most clothing stores also carry clothes for taller women, so you'd have to be pretty tall for a man to be too tall to wear girl clothes from major retailers. Of course it'd be pretty tough for someone who's like 6'5, but I know people who are 6 foot people who crossdress who still seem to find plenty of stuff that fits them at major retailers. I don't know if they use any specific stores though. I generally wear normal girl sizes just fine.

>>23139595
Yeah, shoes of that size would be pretty hard to find in most stores. Can't really help you, anon. I have no experience with that. I have women's size 10/10.5 (depending on brand)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.