[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian thread Let's chat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Cross-Easter.jpg (1MB, 2946x1951px) Image search: [Google]
Cross-Easter.jpg
1MB, 2946x1951px
Christian thread
Let's chat?
>>
File: christian.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
christian.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
>>
doubt you'd find any real Christians but I've always wanted a Christian friend. Mormon too.
>>
>Christians
>consistently going on a site full of degeneracy
No. Not at all. You most definitely aren't a real Christian. It's one thing to sin, it's another to continue committing the same sin consistently and believing that you can be forgiven when you die. It doesn't work like that.
t. Someone who used to be a real Christian
>>
>But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
>>
>Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.
>>
>Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind
>>
Hopefully by now you understand that you are not a Christian by any means.
I can call a dog a cat, but so long as that dog keeps barking, it will always be a dog.
>>
Y'all need the prophet Colonel Sanders.
>>
Odds are that there aren't a lot of Christians on /soc/
>>
>am I a Christian ?
Yes in the sense that I believe in Jesus and God and all that

>am I a good Christian?
Not really, I don't follow most of the rules
>>
I'm now really curious as to how many Christians visit 4chan. I can't imagine it'd be a large number, even less on /soc/.

I used to be Christian-- now a practitioner of Hermetic Kabbalah, the latter part of which has its roots in Judaism, so I'm slightly relevant to this thread.
>>
>>23128051
Alright between pump up the volume, heathers, and kuffs which of his movies is the best
>>
File: Picture of me 2.png (225KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 2.png
225KB, 480x480px
21/Male/Florida
Looking for wholesome Christian girl single and ready to mingle with me and Jesus.

Please nobody involved in the ocult or pokemon thank you and god bless
>>
>>23128294
Skype is riniculousnick
>>
oh fuck that's right, I got church in the mornin...fuck
>>
>>23128228

This is what I don't understand, how can you be a Christian but not a practicing Christian?

How can you believe in god and jesus and reject their teachings, but still call yourself a Christian?

This is something I've never understood.
>>
>>23128309
I believe in them and accept them but their teachings aren't really things that I'm completely on board with, I can't take the good parts and reject the bad you know? I just try to live a good life man
>>
please I need some Christian girl loving tonight
>>
>>23128091
>>23128094
>>23128098
>>23128106
Hogwash. TRUE Christians follow Jesus and his words of the Gospel, not every word of the bible.

It's why Protestants befuddle the hell out of me, believing the world was created in 7 days and that all of Deuteronomy and the books of laws in the Old Testament are supposed to be taken as unbreakable creeds. It's like they don't understand the character of Jesus who basically said "lol guys don't sweat the small shit, just give God his due and be decent people to each other. Peace." Hell, half the Gospel is the Pharisees quoting shit from the OT and Jesus saying "nah brah that's just you mincing words to allow injustice." One of the huge beefs non-practicing people have with the Bible is the contraditions between the OT and the NT, but Jesus pretty much addresses them himself.

Then Paul came around and went ham telling people how to live their life in ways Jesus never mentioned and Revelations is some crazy shit who the fuck knows wrote. All I can say is that Jesus is a pretty cool dude and wouldn't fault a man for looking at a pretty lady, as long as he wasn't taking advantage of her.
>>
>>23128318

But you're not a Christian if you don't accept all the teachings, you can't pick and choose. You may believe in Christ, I believe that killing animals for food is wrong, but I don't believe in a lot of the points that Vegans make, I also eat eggs, therefore I'm not a Vegan, it's not like I believe in Veganism but am not a practicing Vegan, I'm just not.

Living a good life and being a Christian aren't the same thing.
>>
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>23128094
>>23128098
>>23128106
For God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall never perish but have eternal life. For God sent his son not to condemn the world, but so in order that the world might be saved through him.
Being a Christian is not about following a set of rules. Its about having a relationship with your creator and savior.
>>
File: 1441848376672.jpg (34KB, 533x604px) Image search: [Google]
1441848376672.jpg
34KB, 533x604px
Hey guise
>>
JESUS ISNT COMING
>>
>>23128424
>I believe that killing animals for food is wrong

Jesus served fish to the masses @ the Sermon on the Mount.

>fish
>animals that were alive
>Jesus killed the fuck out of them
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x960px
So this thread is bait, right?
>>
>>23128992
Well put. People focus too much on the "rules" and trying to point the absurdity of applying ancient rules to a modern society. It isn't about that. It is about a relationship and understanding, that can apply to a modern world.
>>
>>23129017
He was trying to make a point that, while he believes killing animals is wrong, he is not a vegan.

Fucking unintelligent cuck.
>>
>>23128410
No longer a Christian myself, but damn, you've got it right. I wish there were more Christians like you in the world.
>>
>>23128992
If you continually disregard the rules, you aren't a Christian fuckwit.
Have you ever considered "hey, maybe my creator made those rules for a reason, not just to bug me"?

No, you haven't, because you have the IQ of an orangutan.
>>
Organized religions are generally evil in nature. They were created by man to control man. They foster hate and extremism. Our planet is currently cursed because of the god worshipped by Christians, Jews and Islam. It is the same god get over your hateful ideological self's and make this a better world. Hypocrites.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.