[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I pass besides the hair? :3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: picsy3.png (165KB, 301x338px) Image search: [Google]
picsy3.png
165KB, 301x338px
Do I pass besides the hair? :3
>>
>>23124116
You def pass as a tranny
>>
File: Picsy.png (211KB, 357x333px) Image search: [Google]
Picsy.png
211KB, 357x333px
>>23124116
another picture with my real hair haha :x
>>
>>23124138
I think you pass but that's only based on this picture with this expression
>>
no jesus christ

i feel second hand embarrassment every time i see a thing like you and it doesnt know how to shave

like the #1 thing you should know how to do and you fuck it up
>>
>>23124171

This guy is lying to you because he would have sex with you. Not because you look like a girl but because he would bang a dude in a dress. If you want to know if you pass ask straight guys how they feel about you. If a large group of them don't notice you're probably good, or they are very drunk. Posting a close in shot of your face from what you think is the angle that makes you look the most like a woman is stupid and pointless. You need to accept that you will never be a woman and get on with your life.
>>
>>23125027
And with "get on with your life" he actually means "end your life"
>>
>>23125055
>checked
>kek'd
>rekt
Choose all three my man.
>>
>>23125027
you must be the supreme overanalyzer kek
literally just saying that they pass from that pic, not that I was in love and wanted to fuck them, they may look super manly irl and not pass idk

/soc/ is so fun guys
>>
>>23125207

But they don't pass. That is just the truth. It's just a guy trying to hide his jaw with his hand to appear more feminine. If you had to hide your entire fucking body and parts of your face to "pass" you don't. If you think that picture passes you're blind, or you would fuck him.
>>
>>23124116
No you should stop trying before it's too late 100% serious
>>
>>23125223
Thanks for telling me that I would enjoy fucking a trans person, I had no idea. My eyes have been opened. Perhaps I need to reevaluate my life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.