[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being cute and become hot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: acidous frog.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
acidous frog.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
How do I stop being cute and become hot?
>>
Be more assertive!
>>
>>23109978
I can't be assertive through my photos.
>>
i also wonder about this. i often get the term cute and its annoying. they say stuff like youre sweet and w.e sounds so effeminate
>>
It's in your personality.
>stop being a bitch.
>>
>>23109966
Post your face
>>
>>23109966
>>23110015
Are you both British?
I've found that British men specifically take being called "cute" offensively.
To me, cute is better than hot. I'd rather have a cute guy than a hot guy.
>>
Why would you want to stop being cute?

Being cute is the best. Hot guys are for dating.
>>
>>23109966
Get off 4cgan
>>
You can start by posting a pic of yourself
>>
I get called cute too. It's my babyface. Since I only smile in photos I can never be perceived in a way that I would IRL. But maybe I still look cute and not anything else when I'm doing other things like pooping.
>>
>>23110052
naw murican (im the second poster btw id change)

this topic is of much interest to me. hot/cute/handsome

theyre such simple words with similar meanings, yet their usage vastly differs.

to you what is the difference between cut and hot?
>>23110054
emsaculation the post
>>
>>23110105
Cute is for women and girls and boys and pets. Guys should Aim to be hot or handsome.

Hot is sexy, makes a girl wet.

Handsome is classy masculinity, husband material.

Cute is for girls who are too insecure to handle a real man, and want a guy less visually threatening.
>>
>>23110140
>Cute is for girls who are too insecure to handle a real man, and want a guy less visually threatening.

I prefer cute. Doesn't mean girls who prefer that are insecure.
>>
>>23110105
From a bi guy.
Cute are the innocent, attractive but weaker guys.
Hot dudes are the manly, assertive, fiery eyed men.
>>
>>23110166
This is the way I see it. It sort of applies to both sexes. 'cute' is a more innocent form of attractiveness, whereas 'hot' is more sexual in nature.

Personally, my personality/appearance are more in-line with 'cute,' but I kinda like that. I generally feel more attracted to 'hot' people though, but lots of hot guys like cute.

I don't know if girls are into cute guys though, as a general rule. Some are, I'm sure.
>>
>>23110218
I prefer cute guys, but that's just because they're more fun and adorable.
Hot guy's are nice for arm candy but...not for dating most lack any real form of personality.
>>
>>23110218
i can relate to this kind of. i do find myself attracted to hot girls more than cute girls. but hot girls make me feel really insecure. so id probably rather go out with a cute girl.

although alot has to do with personality i guess. ive known visually cute girls that had aggressive personalities which in turn makes them hot.
>>
>>23109966
Women are attracted to leaders. In order to lead, you first need to be confident. Now, you might think that being confident is hard, since that would require work, knowledge and experience.

But don't worry! Being an idiot or uneducated helps. It's easy to be confident about your solution when you're too stupid or ignorant to understand the subject matter.

So what you really need to do is find topics you barely know anything about, form very strong opinions about them and gain confidence by parading them around with absolute certainty. Maybe you can even become an opinion leader in your community!

The women will love you and the men will respect you! Just be confident!
>>
>>23110415
i laughed
>>
>>23109966
Get fucked
>>
>>23110105
Hot guys are just extremely physically attractive and only really relates to your appearance.
Cute boys are generally pretty physically attractive as well but also have really really great personality attributes. If you're cute it's sort of a comment towards you as a whole.
For example, a cute boy could just be walking w his cute lil legs or reading a book making a cute lil concentration face or laughing with his friends n having a cute lil smirky smile and I'll see it and find that very attractive even though he's not doing anything particularly astounding.
Sometimes you'll even find their obvious flaws to be attractive.
Cute is like that squeal-y feeling you get when you watch an adorable dog video but more sexually charged.

For example, Lights (pic related), is a CUTE girl. She is quite attractive and does most things cutely.
>>
File: 1.gif (469KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
469KB, 500x293px
>>23110615
Forgot photo
I goofed it
I goofed it all up you guys
>>
File: 2.jpg (129KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
129KB, 612x612px
>>23110615
>>23110619
However, a cliche hot girl would be more like this. A chad or a stacey.
One is not necessarily prettier than the other (objectively), but they are two very different types of attraction.

TLDR;
It's good to be cute.
>>
>>23110628
this is a 2/10 desu
>>
>>23110615
This.
>>
>>23110615
This is actually pretty true. I hadn't thought of it like this. Although I do think hot guys can also be cute in the way they do things.
>>
File: 1.gif (264KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
264KB, 480x320px
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, a cute guy.
>>
File: 2.gif (479KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
479KB, 500x281px
>>23110673
This model, a hot guy.
>>
>>23110615
>>23110619
>>23110628
fair enough. i just always wanted to be referred to as hot which i guess most people probably do.

but if you guys are saying cute id good i guess i can live with that.
>>
Cute>hot
>>
>>23110777
Not if she's talking about you dick...
>>
People normally call me 'handsome' and not hot, any intel into what that means?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.