[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone that may or may not read it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 200x133px
Write a letter to someone that may or may not read it.
>>
Dear Trump

I look forward to your leadership, make America great again.

From,

White America
>>
Dear Gingi,
I really like how you're so nice. It makes me find you attractive even though you look slightly effeminate. I also very much enjoy your hair. But mostly I like how you're nice. I wish we were friends. Not like sexy friends because I'm madly in love with a beast of a manly boat captain. But just friendly friends because you're a cool cat.
>>
Lala,
You took my heart and burned it to ash. You took my son and now blackmail me to keep me away from him. Karma will come back to get you. I just wish I was going to be there to watch it happen. Enjoy raising Nikola, I see he looks exactly like me, that will be easy on you I'm sure.

Jack
>>
>>23106367
B,

I wasn't joking when I said you killed me. The man you met is dead now.
>>
File: 139617973162.jpg (82KB, 1116x834px) Image search: [Google]
139617973162.jpg
82KB, 1116x834px
>>23106367
V,

Life is crazy, everyone has demons, and everyone has things they wish they did differently. The conversations were worth it, and I hope you find whatever you're looking for.

J-
>>
dear crazy joe,

fuck you
just
fuck you forever
you're so manipulative and evil and self-centered
you sexually assaulted me in high school but it's been a long time and i forgave you when you apologized a few months ago
but then we started talking again
and yeah, i have always been attracted to you, you're my film nerd babe, but god
you asked me to hang out
and i agreed
but my boyfriend was nervous about it because of our history and was worried you would hurt me
which is fair
honestly
and i want to respect his feelings
so i said that to you, i explained it, and you flipped the fuck out.
you said all kinds of shit, about how i was a bad person, a bad friend, and my boyfriend was a possessive untrusting piece of shit
and then, the day after christmas, you have the nerve to say that i "really hurt [your] feelings"? god
GOD
go fuck yourself
you are such a cunt
you never ever NEVER changed.

fuck off.
you are insane.
i am happy.

- m
p.s. this is why we all called you the manic hispanic for like three years, you fucking cuck
>>
Dear beri
Im glad you dumped me. it made me realize how mentally fucked up you were and i was too blinded by love to see it. You took my heart and fucking burned it and didnt even tell me why. I hope someday i can see you just as broken as i was when someone does the same to you. In fact i feel kind of bad for you for losing me. You had so many fucked up problems like being bi but being more les than straight but i accepted it and stayed with you without question. You said you were non binary which meant you didnt feel like a boy or girl again i stayed with you and accepted you, you also wanted to be called they or them instead of he or she and guess what i did it and accepted it. Now think how many others will do that for you. I wouldve been tortured to the point to where i wish i was dead and beyond to keep you from harm, i wouldve given up everything to stay with you and keep you happy, you were the light in my life and you didnt even give me an explanation as to why you broke up with me or did it so suddenly. We had no fights and no problems so fucking why. Just wait no one will love you the way i did the only thing that makes me happy is knowing that in about a week im gonna be dating your friend and i hope you get jealous and wish it was you instead of her and realize how much you fucked up. Peace bitch.
>>
Dear dead5dealer5,

Sorry i Didnt know You felt so strongly about me, I do like you. But LDR never work. you act like a child and block me just because you're jealous of other guys commenting on my pictures, I wanted to talk to you but you just completely shut me out. I hope you find a qt 3.14 near by and be happy.
-kitten.
>>
>>23106367

Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
>>
Bethy poop
I wish you'd come back to 4chan so I'm not alone here. It's too bad you went to live in that hippie commune or whatever it is. I bet greasy old hippies get to feel you up everyday. But don't let them touch your daughter :(
YKW
PS, I'm going to eat your shrooms
>>
>>23108048
ur an idiot if you dont think longs can work.

not dedicated/10
>>
M
You're a bitch and a whore and a gold digger why the fuck am I still crushing on you
I been thinking about you a lot these days and
You will never know but and I will never tell you that I like you this much
all I think about was that time you slept in my lap and how much I wanted to kiss you and I still do but I hate you so much for what you've done
You claim you once had a crush on mary but truth is you will never like a girl because you crave male attention because of your daddy issues
so I should've known if mary didn't have a chance why would I
>>
dear s
It starts with
One thing I don't know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn’t even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when
from r
>>
EMC

What a wretched color,
>>
N,

Why wasn't I good enough?
I unfriended you because your complaints on being single tore at my heart
I hate you, yet I love you
It has been six months since you left me
You are living life, and having fun
While I become more of a fuck up
I've turned to alcohol, and am slowly becoming an alcoholic
I joke about my drinking with friends
They don't realize that my jokes are cries for help
I can't stop this by myself
I loved you
I would have done anything for you
Yet despite all this
I don't know if I really want you back
Or simply someone to show that they want me
That I am enough.
>>
Dear JB,

The reason I've gone to the gym every day this week is because I want you to have sex with me. I'm hoping that maybe if my body is as fit as it can be, you'll want me.
>>
me,

keep building,

me
>>
bubala-
do you ever think of me? i'd like to know you're ok. i think of you every second of every day. i'm afraid i'll never get over you. nothing in life compares 2 u
-nb
>>
It never really did work out like it was supposed to. I said something unintentionally cruel about your abortion and you lost all hope. I regret nothing.
>>
Mom
Where are you? I haven't seen you or heard from you since the day you left about 15 years ago. Nobody knows how to get a hold of you. I knew you and dad had a bad falling out but I don't hold anything against you. Just so you know I'm doing well in life. Got a good career going, have my own place right now, and I met a really nice girl a couple years back and I think I might marry her soon. I know you probably didn't get my invitation to my graduation because the address was old but I'll save you a seat at my wedding when it happens. The world may be against you but you're still my mother and I hope you're still alive somewhere
Always,
Your loving son
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.