[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im the luckiest man in the world. I have 2 women, who are both

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: webcam-modeling.jpg (49KB, 393x305px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-modeling.jpg
49KB, 393x305px
Im the luckiest man in the world. I have 2 women, who are both pretty hot that I sleep with. We are always fucking horny and thinking about doing webcam shows. Ill post pics if there is enough interest

>Does anybody have any advice on how to make this a successful venture?
>Does anybody have any other ideas for we could make money fucking?

>>Oh and ask me anything thread!!!
>>
How are you so amazing that you have 2 and they are willing to share.
>>
>>23105947
Ill be honest, Im very fit, very athletic, very hung, and let it be known that im not going to have a relationship. Shit I would sell myself to women if I could. But women dont pay for sex, even if its good sex
>>
>>23105932
do you think it's something that just happened to you because you were the right guy at the right time, or is is some sort of skill, or combination of things such as your looks, confidence and charisma that landed you into this situation? Please answer truthfully.
>>
there will be little interest unless you post them

first two questions are the same

>ama
do you want to buy a 2001 toyota avalon 180k miles but in really good condition w/ new wheels / tires and service history
>>
>>23105984
Its all of those.

Im black, not ghetto at all. I live in Eugene, oregon and there are practically no black people here. The few black people that live here are ghetto as fuck, and probably not very attractive.

So women of all races really give me attention here. I only engage with women who understand that I dont want to be in a relationship. I just want to fuck. So i found one girl in a bar, we fucked and she told me she just wanted to a sexual relationship. So that just worked out for me.

The other woman I met on craigslist. I posted an ad trying to sell my sex. She was the only woman that replied. All the rest were gay dudes, and i wont do gay for pay. She told she was broke, but she wanted to do webcams shows. So I mentioned it to the other girl and she said yeah! So now im trying to figure out how to make it work.
>>
>>23105968
Oh, well there are plenty of sites you can stream yourself on, making money camming is all about promotion and marketing, come up with a way to market yourselves and use the resources available at your disposal to gain a following. Sites like instagram are perfect for this, and when you have not one, but two hot women that's pretty huge in terms of grabbing attention.
>>
>>23106008
Good point. Out of respect I wont post their faces, but Ill post their body bodies tho. You can google search them all you want, they arent online. They are all real.

And no I dont want to buy your car. I do hope you find a buyer soon tho.
>>
>>23106023
oh haha, we arent looking to do all that. I was just gonna try and do a chaturbate kinda thing. We arent setting up social media sites telling the world we are fucking for money. We are all college students, we are just tryna make some cash on the side.
>>
File: upload-2082936732[1].jpg (138KB, 1030x1164px) Image search: [Google]
upload-2082936732[1].jpg
138KB, 1030x1164px
Here are the pics. Like i said before Im posting faces, but here are some pics

1/6
>>
File: IMG_20151107_175412_01[1].jpg (114KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151107_175412_01[1].jpg
114KB, 900x1600px
>>23106182
2/6
>>
>>23106182
any spread puss shots?
>>
File: IMG_20151128_113548_01.jpg (265KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151128_113548_01.jpg
265KB, 1600x900px
>>23106192
Yeah i have to block here face tho, im not tryna ruin a good thing.

3/6
>>
File: IMG_20151107_175414_01.jpg (92KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151107_175414_01.jpg
92KB, 900x1600px
>>23106281
4/6
>>
File: 1217152159.jpg (712KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1217152159.jpg
712KB, 2048x1536px
>>23106290
5/6
>>
File: 1217152159a.jpg (837KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1217152159a.jpg
837KB, 2048x1536px
>>23106299
6/6
>>
the white girl is pretty hot.more of her
>>
File: 1210151020~2~2.jpg (308KB, 1045x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1210151020~2~2.jpg
308KB, 1045x1915px
>>23106305
7/6
Here is a bonus one, to get those creative minds working!
>>
>>23106310
theyre both white
>>
>>23106281
hot dude...any vids?
>>
>>23106394
actually a few. I have some vids of me getting head, fucking, and fucking one of the girls in the ass. Im sorry those are for sale tho. Ive given enough freebes haha
>>
>>23105932
Non-monogamous high five to you; I've got three partners (with varying levels of frequency) at the moment. It's a wonderful thing eh? :P

As for webcam shows:

>>Does anybody have any advice on how to make this a successful venture?
>>Does anybody have any other ideas for we could make money fucking?

(All sitenames will be spaced out, because I've hit weird ban filters telling people this stuff before)

Chat urbate and My free cams are generally the largest cam sites; you'll all have to sign waivers and what not for them. MFC is larger and you'll make more money, but because it's larger you'll also by nature have a lot more idiots/assholes/people requesting stupid stuff, and require more moderation. Chat urbate is a bit more chill, but it's the nature of the beast. This is for active camming.

For passive stuff (i.e.: You make videos; you take pictures) My girl fund and Extra lunch money are probably the best known. There's a lot of other ones out there as well, and I would suggest using clips 4 sale, kink bomb, and many vids.

Create a twitter page, publicize when you're going on, put up some teases to contact. This gives people a way to follow you when you're offline, and stay informed. It also will direct them to all the other sites.

You can sell non-video/picture content on some sites, like I *believe* extra lunch money (don't believe my girl fund) - the ladies can sell their underwear; $40-50 a pair is average going rate.

Stripper web is considered to be basically "facebook for people in the sex industry", there's a lot of "how to" information on there.

Just be aware that it's not exactly .. Glamorous. There's a LOT of time spent just kind of hanging out waiting for people to tip you in order to do stuff; most people tend to get a following from active shows, then drive them to passive sources like sales.

(Source: I know/dated/fucked a LOT of camgirls)
>>
>>23105984
Honestly, that's kind of the nature of all relationships; even non-sexual ones. It's just the nature of the beast.

PERSONALLY, in regards to my own non-monogamy: I am both an absolutely charming motherfucker and a compulsive flirt. In my more gregarious moods, I can make friends with damned near anyone, and I will automatically end up chatting with the people I find attractive.

Beyond that I'll just refer to what a partner recently told me: I'm super eager about stuff, but I never apply pressure or expectations. I open conversations about things and create a LOT of open doors for people to walk through. I eagerly react to people walking through those doors, and it makes people really *want* to go through them - and makes them open to trying new things because they know they can back out and I won't judge them. I respect my sexual partners, never treat anyone as conquests, am an attentive lover, yadda yadda.

It makes people want to come around, and it makes people want to stick around.

Which also has created a weird feedback loop in that my friends both come to me, and direct their friends to me, if they want a good lay/fun experience/to casually date someone. I am a whore because it's known that I'm a whore; but I am the 'most respectful whore ever', so it's embraced and made use of.

(Plus the scenes that I run in tend to be rife with non-monogamy, casual sex, sex positivity, and all that fun stuff. It makes finding partners absurdly easy.)

..Anyways, general non-monogamous / multiple partner 'ask me anything' I guess? I might as well hop on that as well.
>>
Going to give this a singular bump, for the OP to read advice. And just for if anyone has generalized questions because why the fuck not I'm bored right now.
>>
How about I set up a website for you and your girls op. We'll split the profits, ill take a 30% cut for hosting costs and other shenanigans.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.