[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Taking exam >Someone with a runny nose sniffs the entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>Taking exam
>Someone with a runny nose sniffs the entire time

I fucking raged so hard today. I turned around and stared at the guy.

My class is full of retarded engineering students and they're like children or wild monkeys.
>>
that's how people cheat you dumb bitch
you're just not in on it because you're a autistic faggot and nobody likes you
>>
>>7851911
They use morse code with their sniffs?
>>
>>7851917
if its multi choice they sniffle/cough to indicate problem number then again for which answer
>>
>>7851903
You should report that kid to the FBI. Intentionally spreading his virus is bioterrorism. Does he by any chance come from the Middle East?
>>
>>7851903
Believe me, that guy isn't happy about it either. I am usually that guy in a classroom. Coughing every 5 minutes, constantly sniffling. Something about the air in a classroom just causes all that shit to happen.
>>
>>7851903
Get treatment for your ADD or do something non-academic with your life.
>>
>>7851942
its not the air in a classroom, youre an autist and likely allergic to human interaction
>>
>>7851942
You're supposed to have some tissues in your pockets when you go to an exam.
>>
Reminder that legit autistic people are highly sensitive to the slightest stimuli such as the fluorescent lamps being "too bright" all the way to someone's "loud inhaling due to persistent discharge of watery mucus from the nose"
>>
>>7851942
Blow your fucking nose you grating ape.
>>
>>7851903

I intentionally sleep without covers before all tests so I can do this and disrupt the competition. I just say I have chronic rhinitis if anyone confronts me about it.
>>
>>7852002
I don't know how to blow my nose...
>>
>>7852002
Blowing my nose makes it worse.
>>
>>7851942

Take care of your fucking health then. Get some Siberian ginseng, zinc, and a strong general multi vit. Fucking exercise regularly and eat better.
>>
>>7851903
>I turned around and stared at the guy.
serious aspergers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.