[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://d2.maxfile.ro/iuocjtewtz.tx t Here's my full genome,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: aids water.png (201KB, 727x744px) Image search: [Google]
aids water.png
201KB, 727x744px
https://d2.maxfile.ro/iuocjtewtz.txt

Here's my full genome, faggots. Do your worst, if science is so powerful. Oh, you can't do anything with this? You don't even know what it means? Wow, what a powerful belief system.
t. /lit/
>>
Yep, according to that you're most definitely a faggot OP
>>
>>7850021
According to some genes on your 3rd 21 chromosome, I see you have a high predisposition for homosexuality.
>>
>>7850021
Tell that to the clone I form from synthesizing a fertilized egg with your genome, teach to be megahitler, and train in ninja arts so he can take your place and steal yo gurl
>>
>>7850021
>Judging us on biology
>Biology is not even a real science

For fucks sake man, that if like if we went to /lit/ and judged you on children books or some shit.

Biologists are autists who make shit up and like to stick their fingers inside animals' asses. I don't have a single biology major friend because I simply do not respect those sub humans.

Now, get out.
>>
>>7850021
>actually posting your genome on a fucking publicly-crawled website
kek

/lit/ confirmed for colossal retards

you know that 23andme sells their kits at a loss because the genome data is the real product, right?

hook me up with your SSN next brah
>>
>>7850042
Fuck you

>rs4988235 2 136608646 AA
Lactose intolerant

>rs9939609 16 53820527 AT
Associated with obesity and type 2 diabetes

>rs1805007 16 89986117 CC
Associated with red hair
So you're a fat fuck ginger who can't enjoy dairy products. Sucks to be you
>>
>>7850058
>you know that 23andme sells their kits at a loss because the genome data is the real product, right?

tell me more. what are they doing with the genome data? Are there any actual dna-tests-for-ancestry that I can trust?
>>
>>7850021
I'm going to call bull shit because I highly doubt you could afford to have your entire genome sequenced.
>>
>>7850035
kek

>>7850042
an hero if not a troll
>>
>>7850098
Except none of those are right. Wow, good job "science."

>>7850112
It cost 99 American dollars, Pablo.
>>
>>7850021
>falling for the 23andme meme
You're still not White either, Pajeet/Carlos.
>>
>>7850112
kek, it's cheap as shit now. 23andme are meme company that won't do a full sequence but there are plenty of others that will.

It was just 300 bucks like 2 years ago.
>>
>>7850212
>It cost 99 American dollars, Pablo.
And you didn't realize that this comes with no analysis, so instead of paying up for that, you want /sci/ to do it for free.
>>
I'm going to go full SS13 Geneticist on you and turn you into a big breasted xeno bimbo
>>
sorry this is just all junk dna
>>
>>7850212
Hey dumbass, full genome sequencing doesn't cost 99 dollars. I can't even get full sequence data for bacteria with that price. Come back when you actually know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>7850287
underrated post
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 242x208px
I made a script to query this annotation service for all your rare variants

[code]var myvariant = require('myvariantjs')
var fs = require('fs')
var mv = myvariant.default
var lineReader = require('readline').createInterface({
input: require('fs').createReadStream(process.argv[2])
});

var i=0;
lineReader.on('line', function (line) {
var elt = line.split("\t");
setTimeout(
(function(rsid,genotype) {
return function() {
mv.query(rsid).then(
function(res) {
var alleles = res.hits[0].dbsnp.alleles;
for(allele in alleles) {
var a = alleles[allele];

if(a.freq<0.005&&(a.allele==genotype[0]||a.allele==genotype[1])) {
console.log({genotype: genotype, rsid: rsid, alleles: alleles});
break;
}
};
},
function(err) { console.log("Error: ",err); }
);
}
})(elt[0],elt[4]),
20*i++
)
});[/code]

it is not fast. i am also not a good bioinformatics person...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.