[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone can tell me what the fuck is going on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: theworld-1.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
theworld-1.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
NASA isn´t a Spacial Organization to explore the lie "they" (the famous and rich 1% of people who runs this sad World) call "Universe", their ambition is to explore Antartic, the forgotten Continet, since they find out about "what" really is behind that intimidating ice/snow wall´s. We can think/imagine about so many possible and credible reasons for this constant lies and corrupt educational system, for exemple:
-> one reason we can´t even imagine, behind that ice walls in Antartic is a military resistance for this fake sociaty (like MATRIX);
-> or, even, a completly new civilization (1947, the first time General Byrd lead´s a expedition, more than a half of his army died in the Antartic territory), which implies that the Antartic Treated was not between Countrys, was between diferent Civilizations (with that ones we call "Alien´s").
-> finally the one reason, that for me, personally, is the real truth, we are a science experiment (can´t decide if a good one…), we live in a flat earth, we live in a dome, our creator is, probably, an advanced civilization.

At the first look it may seem strange or a joke, but if you put your brain to work, this reasons, and not conspiracy theories, makes sense if you think about the freack show sociaty that appears to be on this day´s (with poor prospects for the future, we might close our eyes or look at the part, but the END is close). We can´t even imagine what´s really going on, we online get false and ridiculous "information´s" from the news! I´m tired of this bullshit theories, I want to know what the fuck is going on around me.
>>
Australia is really smooshed in that pic
>>
>>7845999
Hey. If you want to be fucking retarded, you are in the wrong place.
>>
why you calling me retarded? I´m only want to know some opinion´s.....
>>
File: FlatEarthMap1_2048.jpg (4MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FlatEarthMap1_2048.jpg
4MB, 2048x2048px
>>
File: Photo_Jun_06_12_38_49_PM_vlrioy.jpg (337KB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_Jun_06_12_38_49_PM_vlrioy.jpg
337KB, 750x736px
>>
>>7846042
>>7846039
That's actually not what Earth looks like from space.
>>
how do you know what earth looks like? from nasa ´s fake movie videos or from the fake photos? i bet you believe we was on the moon. come on man
>>
>>7846720
>I bet you believe we was on the moon. come on man
How else did the secret military bases get there?
>>
>>7845999
I'll just leave this here...
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
>>
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

fake videos and images, like in the movies. you need to get some real proves
>>
I'll just leave this here...

https://flightaware.com/live/

coincidence or not, the fly routes matches with the flat earth
>>
File: onu-logo-8.png (634KB, 3000x2545px) Image search: [Google]
onu-logo-8.png
634KB, 3000x2545px
ONU...
>>
Flag of the International Maritime Organization
>>
File: ICAO-Logo-Lg-0712q.jpg (63KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
ICAO-Logo-Lg-0712q.jpg
63KB, 400x328px
International Civil Aviation Organization
>>
Flag of the World Meteorological Organization
>>
ONU, IMO, ICAO, WMO... hummmm.. strange.. no? this specific organizations with this specific flag. Wtf
>>
File: Flammarion.jpg (3MB, 3000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Flammarion.jpg
3MB, 3000x2500px
>>
>Someone choose this specific projection of a sphere to a plain, thus the earth is flat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.