[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Intelligent life forms created our universe >Eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (81KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 563x542px
>Intelligent life forms created our universe
>Eventually we evolve to become smart enough to create a universe
>The cycle continues

Anyone else believe this?
>>
No, I generally don't believe in things that have no evidence to support their existence and are rather the product of shit tier philosophical daydreaming
>>
>>7843497
The daydreamers are the ones inventing and discovering things friend
>>
It sounds cool but there isn't evidence you dumb frogposter
>>
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>7843505
Is there evidence of the universe singularity appearing out of nowhere?
>>
>>7843512
Plenty
>>
>>7843519
Really? So there's an explanation why the singularity was just THERE at the beginning?
>>
>>7843522
Yes, but nothing before that.
>>
>>7843497
This is my first time on this board, not surprised to see its full of autistic namecalling atheists
>>
File: 1350021485642.jpg (53KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1350021485642.jpg
53KB, 446x400px
>>7843494
>>
File: planck_power_spectrum_orig.jpg (519KB, 3113x1925px) Image search: [Google]
planck_power_spectrum_orig.jpg
519KB, 3113x1925px
>>7843512
>>7843522
The CMB power spectrum points to an Inflationary model with Dark Matter and a Cosmological constant. The data fits pretty well with the predicted graph.

An inflationary model predicts the big bang as a quantum tunneling event of the universe going from one background trough to a new, lower energy one, then slow rolling down the potential hill to the Cosmological Constant we see today.
>>
>>7843530
Au contrair
>>
File: 1348333499561.jpg (36KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1348333499561.jpg
36KB, 528x543px
>>7843530
>one comment
>generalizes to entire board
>>
File: wojakinvestigates.png (527KB, 732x426px) Image search: [Google]
wojakinvestigates.png
527KB, 732x426px
I believe something similar.
What I think is that we've been created by other intelligent life forms, but we have a given purpose.
I believe there are several different intelligent civilizations out there, and they're all fighting each other. One of their "proxy wars", so to speak, would be to control Earth.

Each faction is funding a group. Each faction on Earth is understood by a religion. Christians are one, Jews are other. In the end, different religions = different Gods = different aliens.***

As you know, Jews are currently winning the battleground and I suspect they might be really close to achieving their goals. I don't know what their goals are, I have come to suspect it might have to do with disassembling complex compounds found on Earth into more simple ones, but even then, I cannot grasp why. It's out of reach. Most religions talk about "men being created to dominate X" a lot.

We might never find out. Maybe we're lost, or they forgot about us.

I believe there are many other humans near our solar system, an intelligent civilization would send several probes across the Universe as though they were seeds to generate life. That's how I believe life came to Earth. Probes, like those we send to outer space, intentionally sent to Earth with a lot of organic material to spawn intelligent life as time passsed. This is highly compatible with pantermia.

***NOTE: To my understanding, there are different kinds of religions. Those with metaphysical Gods, and those with physical ones. Metaphysical religions try to explain the Universe itself, what came before singularity, multiverses and the like. A good example would be Hinduism, it is very close to the string theory if you take a good look. Physical god religions are the ones that relate to the orders of our overlord alien masters, examples being jewish, christian, etc. Some religions are neither, like Shinto, Islam and Confucionism, and are merely a mechanism used to justify pre established social traditions.
>>
>>7843494
I am currently working on a universe that is occupied by (artificial) intelligent beings for a computer game.

i wouldn't say its not possible. but i would expect an artificial thing to have more menus and bugs than actual existence.
not to talk about the memory limitations.
>>
>>7843536
So this explains why the universe expanded? Not sure how to interpret this. Does it explain where the energy came from in the first place?
>>
>>7843551
A life form from another universe may not have the same "organic" materials as we do. What if we are considered artificial? What if our brains are basically meat computers to them?
>>
>>7843497
Except for everything in science comes out of ideas like OP that are simply put into test.
90% of them end up disproved or wrong, but those 10% that end up being not disproved by experiments, those too are science.

remember, the first step of scientifical experimentation is hypothesis.
>>
>>7843560
It explains that our universe inflated from a single point and can't go further beyond that. As time is involved with matter you have a situation where we can only explain that it was there.

This, of course, has very little relevance to the vast majority of cosmological arguments out there but the situation does put us in a situation where "where did the universe come from temporally" is a poorly framed question to begin with.
>>
i suck cocks
>>
>>7843589
Sorry to hear that bro.
>>
>>7843589
>>7843597
Sorry to hear that bro. No need to samefag tho
>>
>>7843600
what is wrong with sucking cocks?
>>
>>7843576
So we can never ask "where did the point come from"? Are we supposed to give up?
>>
>>7843613
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>7843613
nothing. just like drinking bleach
>>
>>7843615
Don't listen to me I'm a cocksucker. Based on our current understanding we don't quite know the answer. How ever you should never stop asking. There is this ongoing trend with scientists today that I we don't know the answer to something then you should simply stop asking the question. Not saying that there aren't stupid question, but curiosity is a gift not a curse
>>
>>7843572
>scientifical
Lol
>>
>>7843615
Well when asking "where did the material universe come from" we are implying there is a time before matter and many people would say that that is a poor move to make as time - to them - only exists in relation to matter. The idea is that time would be created the same moment as matter so the question would really be trying to speak of times before time's existence, which is a contradiction.
>>
>>7843494
Literally turtles all the way down.

So we have a series of nested universes

[math] \ldots \ni U_n \ni \ldots U_2 \ni U_1 \ni U_0 [/math], where [math]U_0[/math] is our universe and aliens in universe [math]U_{n+1}[/math] created universe [math]U_n[/math].

Then who created the multiverse [/math] \{ U_n : n \in \mathbb{N} \} [/math] ?

Clearly aliens in universe [math] U_\omega [/math].

This can continue transfinitely, all the way up the class of ordinals.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.