[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE UNIVERSE DON'T NEED NO FUCKING CREATOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efsD-AlDxEo
>>
>>7841049
I can see his fedora from just hearing his voice, is this what people call synesthesia?
>>
Just because it didn't need one doesn't mean it didn't have one.
>>
First cause is ultimately unknowable. Now get on with life.
>>
>>7841068
> implying there was a first cause
>>
>>7841071
>Lacking reading comprehension
>>
>>7841055
top jej

Also
>Vsauce music
>>
>>7841049
>I am a strong beautiful universe and I don't need no god!

>You go universe!
>>
Fedoras and Christfags that won't settle for just having faith both equally ruined pictures of space in the same way gay pride ruined rainbows.
>>
Why should we even care? We are retards in the interenet, we do nothing productive for humanity, hamsters if you prefer, die cunts, but first lets kill some rapist immigrants.
>>
>>7841055
savage
>>
>>7841049
>mental masturbation: the video
>>
>>7841049
Bait thread?
Lets get started then:

>logic depends on the universe

Is this not depending heavily on one specific answer to the Problem of Universals rather than just facts? This assumes things like math to be dependent on the material universe to remain true, why I believe has been proven whatsoever one way or another as of yet.

Also
>don't need no fucking creator

You're leaving out the most historically widespread version of the abrahamic god creating reality which is the sustaining of the universe, rather than the temporal first cause of reality. The vast majority of cosmological arguments throughout history deal with specifically this sustaining causation. This position is called Divine Conservation.

>remove reality

This is begging the question. Removing the universe does explicitly meant to remove all reality unless you assume materialism. This is why certain theistic views consider divinity to be ultimate reality, rather than outside from it.
Because the poster makes this assumption and bases parts of his view off of it he's misrepresented the situation altogether, though this is likely because the Youtuber knows no better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.