[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen up you faggots!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: clarkson two helmets.jpg (21KB, 252x255px) Image search: [Google]
clarkson two helmets.jpg
21KB, 252x255px
Will this course prepare me for an undergrad engineering degree?

http://www.open.ac.uk/courses/modules/mst124#details

It will cover the following in about 7 months. You'll have to click the link and look at the ''what will you study tab'' to see each in more detail.

Functions
Trigonometry
Vectors
Calculus
Matrices
Sequences
Complex

Is there anything else I'd have to learn?

T-t-thanks g-g-guys.
>>
File: pepehang.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
pepehang.gif
980KB, 305x320px
Don't make me do it guys
>>
File: 1426441839223_Ichigo_Mashimaro.gif (1016KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426441839223_Ichigo_Mashimaro.gif
1016KB, 500x500px
>>7814336
Just ask your university of choice if this will transfer for your basic math requirement. If not, but they'll let you test out, than it'll probably still work, if you learn the material
>>
>>7814336
You could just masturbate for 7 months and you would be reddit for undergrad engineering.

You could just finger your asshole for 7 months and you would be ready for undergrad in physics, pure math, biology, whatever.

This is fucking undergrad. Be worried about 'being prepared' when you are going for a job or to grad school. Undergrad is a daycare for adults.
>>
>>7814364

They said they will accept it, but I want the actual opinions of students.
>>
>>7814336

*complex numbers

This specifically that will be covered in the calc portion.

>Calculus: this is one of the most important and widely applicable topics in mathematics. It is concerned with quantities that change continuously, such as the distance travelled by, and the speed of, a moving object. You’ll be introduced to differentiation and integration, and learn how to use calculus to model a range of different situations and to solve problems from areas such as physics and economics.
>>
File: 1453598320868.jpg (37KB, 466x396px) Image search: [Google]
1453598320868.jpg
37KB, 466x396px
>>7814376

Oh come on faggot, if you spent time typing that, you could have just as easily given me the answer to my question.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.