[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Flat Earth/ in here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Truth.png (276KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
276KB, 500x479px
Who /Flat Earth/ in here?
>>
>>7813678
hey shithead
>>7813535
your other thread is still alive
>>
>>7813678
The Earth is flat. Spherical Earth is a kike lie so they can enact globalism. If the Earth isn't a globe, the kikes can't have globalism, so they have to trick good goyim into believing the Earth is a globe when really it is flat.

Put a long ruler on the ground outside. Is it flat at all points or curved? Flat as fuck.

If the Earth really was spherical and spinning continuously, travel by plane would be impossible. If the planet was spinning earth to west, planes would have a constant 1000mph pushing them west (1000mph is the kikes lie for rotation speed), and if it was the other way then vice versa. If the planet was really revolving as they say we wouldn't even need cars or planes. We would just build highways that people jump on and while you are in the air you move 1000mph in a given direction.

Furthermore there is not a single photo in existence with both the Earth and the stars and satellites visible. All the photos of the Earth are mockups for the most part.
>>
File: round.gif (2MB, 346x268px) Image search: [Google]
round.gif
2MB, 346x268px
>>7813816
False. While not exactly spherical (pic related) the Earth is still considered a globe.
>>
File: caveman_alright.png (120KB, 353x356px) Image search: [Google]
caveman_alright.png
120KB, 353x356px
>>7813678
Sixteen miles isn't fucking shit on a global scale. Go look at a globe and check to see just how curved it is between two points equivalent to sixteen miles scaled to the globe (hint: pretty much not at all).

>>7813816
>my face when how fucking dumb you are

inb4 "I was trolling. It was just a prank, bro."
>>
Earth is flat in reality because the 3D cosmological horizon projected is illusory, only the 2D structure which projects is real.
>>
>>7813827
Ha ha, I like that !
>>
>>7813827
Holy shit, Earth looks ugly when stripped of her make-up.
>>
>>7813678
The highest mountain peak to the lowest point in the ocean is just over 12 miles, about 75% the way between those two cities in the pic. So the Earth is "flatter" than those cities are wide.
>>
>>7813678
> 16 km
> 0.04% of the earths circumference
>expects to see curvature
Mmkay
>>
>>7813816
You IDIOT.

That's what the kikes want you to think, so they can keep using their underground tunnel network and no one will know.

How do you think the jews seem to be everywhere at once? The only explanation is that the Earth is round, otherwise the tunnels couldn't go through the middle of it.

Get redpilled.
>>
>>7813827
wait is that real
>>
>>7813827
>potato earth

Is that Earth with all the water removed or something?
>>
>>7813827
>>7814297
>>7814313

That's a Gravity map of Earth. Why the fuck are on /sci/?
>>
>>7813678
>Who /Flat Earth/ in here?
only idiots
>>
>>7814295
Fogle please go back to jail
>>
>>7814297
Yes, but without the water.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.