[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so Man of Steel kind of sucked but it does make me wonder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: AZ23E[1].jpg (43KB, 485x255px) Image search: [Google]
AZ23E[1].jpg
43KB, 485x255px
Ok so Man of Steel kind of sucked but it does make me wonder

will people ever evolve to the point where we are no longer creatures who reproduce sexually? I mean, think of how convenient it would be if we could just facilitate the whole process through futuristic technology, and no longer have to spend so much time bending to the will of your primitive instincts which beg you to begin a relationship and have sex and all that stuff. It takes up so much of our lives.
>>
Of course we will. One day in the future babies will be made in artificial wombs, allowing women to be more productive and less exposed.

More genetic extremes will be women born without a womb or any of that bullshit that make them bleed each month.
The most crazy would be removing the men's balls, removing the sperm and all the mess that brings.

Sex can continue for fun and socializing but all the hassle of nature will be removed.
>>
>>7810241
>dope
>>
>>7810226
I'd like it based on the fact we would be able to control the population.
>>
>>7810226
This would eliminate genetic variety, and we would eventually become extinct due to mass sterilization. I doubt evolution would ever be understood enough to attempt stable cloning for multiple generations.
>>
>>7810372
That's what the codex was for it contained almost an infinite amount of different DNA strains
>>
>>7810226
>Sex can continue for fun and socializing
That's where 99% of the world's problems come from
>>
If we do, it will result in drastic changes in biology.
Once you put reproduction into the hands of individuals, you've essentially speciated those individuals.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.