[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you currently doing with your lives sci? I'm probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Make it end..jpg (67KB, 582x761px) Image search: [Google]
Make it end..jpg
67KB, 582x761px
What are you currently doing with your lives sci? I'm probably going to end up being a failure due to lack of motivation, mediocre genes, and stupidity. Waiting to die.
>>
>>7808325
i'm in an entry level law enforcement job, and have been for nearly 11 years. one of my friends has promoted up to an administrative level. he has created 3 new open positions for a new rank he has created for civilian personnel. i am going before an oral board next week to try and get one of the positions. he is my friend, but he is also very by the book, and will be 1/5th of the oral board, so he cant just be like 'give anon the job'.
i have had so many co workers and supervisors tell me that i am too intelligent for this job, and that i should really be doing something else with my life. i dont know what specifically they mean. i am bored with my job as it currently is, and i lack direction in life. i have kids, but more or less a 50/50 custody with my ex wife. right now i am drinking. the ex has the kids, and i'm stressing about this oral board... so, yeah, i'm drinking.
>>
>>7808332
I've never drank alcohol to the point of it getting me drunk. When i'm reminded of how boring it is to exist(every day) i take pills such as klonopin to make myself numb, the withdrawal is a nightmare, but at least it preoccupies me.
>>
>>7808325
Bio Professor.
Spring classes begin tomorrow. No more sitting in my underwear playing video games all day
>>
>>7808366
iv'e recently got a new favorite drink. grapefruit juice, club soda (or ginger ale), and grapefruit flavored vodka. iv'e had a few and a couple of beers, so typing is kind of a thing requiring focus now.
idk about quantities for the drink... just use what suits your tastes. play with it a little. the shit is so good though, if you like grapefruit juice.
>>
So I'm pretty intelligent, so where I got used to going through school, college, never needing to study. I got As and Bs. Then I went to advanced mathematics courses, where you cannot not study. I never studied. I failed those classes. I got out of college and learned vocations.

I can weld any kind of metal with any kind of method, locksmith, fix a diesel engine, assemble a tractor transmission, rewire your home, build a microwave death-ray, stamp sheet metal into complex machines, drive a tank, fix the brakes on an 737, classify a galaxy, make meth in a coke bottle, play the guitar and many, many other things, I learned because it was easy, but I'll never give a shit enough to solve a quadratic equation reliably because that was hard and I didn't want to deal with anything that hard.
>>
>>7808393
>So I'm pretty intelligent

No, if you were intelligent you wouldn't have wasted the time or money in college. Not saying that if you don't go to college, then you aren't smart, but if you waste time and money on that scale then you aren't intelligent. Also, a lot of what you listed is vague, I can do those things to the same degree as you list aside from make meth in a coke bottle.

Aside from feeding the troll, I'm just an EE student at a university, looking forward to not being at university anymore in hopes of not being a failure fighting off sights of suicide.
>>
>>7808655
Yeah, college seemed like a good idea at the time. Kinda dumb in hindsight, but whatever, I dropped out before I got much debt and I learned something there, probably, least I learned I don't need a professional degree to have job security, good pay and workplace autonomy which was the whole point of going. Making meth in a 2l bottle is easy, also. Go ask at one of the druggie forums if you're curious.
>>
Working on my undergrad and applying for internships and grants. That's about all I'm focused on in the immediate future.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.