[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning in school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9

File: dontstayinschool.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dontstayinschool.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Anon, have you ever seen this video? If you have comments of it? If you haven't, watch then give opinion?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0
>>
Fucking cancer

>>>out
>>
>taking the bait
just sage and report
>>
>>7803510
Sure he looks like a faggot, but did you even listen to what he says
>>
>>7803514
Yeah I did. And I don't care. Take the initiative and learn that shit yourself if its so important. Math is more important.
>>
>>7803516
Holy shit, I never thought that I would meet someone as retarded as you
>>
>>7803507
>abstract
>quadratic equations

Okay, okay, I know I'm being unfair. He obviously is not any kind of academic.

Anyways, he makes some semi good points. No, not that you should not learn all the shit he criticized. You should be able to pick all of your classes.

So you are free to choose 8 hours a day of just maths so that you make bank and faggots like these can choose 8 hours of rapping or whatever and then set themselves up for poverty.

Sounds like a fair system to me. Let kids decide their futures since pre-school because if you are actually smart, then even your 5 year old self would say 'yeah, I better learn this math'.
>>
>>7803514
>how to pay house with a morgage
>hurrrr durr they teach us math instead

well... I don't know what more you need.
Some of his rants are legit though, but you can increase workload by less than 1h a week and cover all that.
>>
File: raging so hard.jpg (24KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
raging so hard.jpg
24KB, 400x350px
>Why do I have to learn this ABSTRACT SHIT like logarithms and exponential functions?
>Why can't they teach me useful skills like figuring how to pay a mortgage?
>>
>>7803557

Is this really what he's on about? Anecdote coming at ya...

When I was a drunk, unmotivated dumbass in high school, they put me in liberal arts math. It basically covered this shit, and I felt really patronized, because it was just basic math with real life applications. So, I don't where he's coming from about not being taught this shit.
>>
>>7803507
thats not the only video.. he also starred in 2-3 sixty symbol videos.

i usually like bradys videos but this is just cringeworthy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRdh8gmVR90
>>
File: Z3v6Hj.png (114KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
Z3v6Hj.png
114KB, 200x271px
>>
File: 1450029097088.jpg (15KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1450029097088.jpg
15KB, 312x312px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-dx0B0p0yY
>>
>>7803507
Seriously, if you can't figure out how to cook, budget your money, do taxes or what different policies mean you should indeed leave school, because you are probably literally retarded. Consolating someone is basic emotional intelligence everyone except for autists has, The only point he has is that indeed, some common diseases and first aid should be discussed in biology class instead of things like botany since one can relatively easily learn that later on,

I never had trouble with daily life activities, but I would probably never figure out how to solve equations on my own. I wouldn't have read some classics either etc ... Thanks to school, I'm a well-rounded individiual and I'm happy for that, I definitely would spend my childhood in school again.
>>
>>7803528

I disagree, because most teenagers don't know what the fuck they're doing. You give 90% of white and black teenagers (Asians are a different ballgame due to parental pressure) the option to take whatever they want and they'll just pick the easiest stuff they can find, and set themselves up for failure in their 20s because they didn't take courses that would get them into a decent college or prepare them for the workplace.

People mature. If you took the person I am now and transported me back to high school, I would take math and science courses even if I didn't necessarily enjoy them because I now know that developing good work habits and having useful prerequisites are both valuable things, even if I don't necessarily always enjoy the specifics of how you achieve them. But if you had told regular 14 year old me that I could just do whatever, I would have picked woodworking and social justice and pottery and generally stacked my schedule with worthless, easy electives. I would then reach adulthood and find that I had neither the prerequisites to get into a good college, nor the work ethic and discipline to succeed as an entrepreneur or tradesman.

High school isn't about training you for your future career. It's about ensuring that you make it out of the stage of your life where you're the dumbest and most impulsive you'll ever be without completely fucking yourself over.
>>
>>7804182
>they didn't take courses that would get them into a decent college or prepare them for the workplace.

I call that natural selection. Right now, I can even remember how in pre-school I was a god at substraction and addition. I was a fucking computer, it was so easy it was ridiculous. I know that if they had asked me if I wanted to take math, I would have said yes and I know I'm not the only one.

Also, you talk about parental pressure for the asians, but if you are good parent, regardless of race, and you see your kid taking HIgh School Gender Studies you will hit them in the fucking face and tell them
>Son, man the fuck up and take that math class you piece of shit.

>, I would have picked woodworking and social justice
Then, by the time of college came, you would have been in a community college getting the classes you need to actually apply to college, while I would already be in my sophomore year.

Natural selection.

>High school isn't about training you for your future career.
True, it's about busy work to take a weight off your parents.
>>
He is right.

A basic personal finance course should be required to graduate high school. You could cover everything most people need to know in half a year (so you wouldn't actually have to replace all that stuff he mentions), and it would be a HUGE benefit to society. 90% of people don't know what the fuck they're doing, and it's the reason we get financial crises and politicians making absurd promises.
>>
>>7803719
*cringe*
>>
File: 1449093819619.gif (482KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1449093819619.gif
482KB, 250x210px
>>7804271
>spouting natural selection like it has some kind of merit in a modern society, let alone in the educational system of said society
let the homeless starve, it's just natural selection
let the rich exploit the poor, it's just natural selection
let the armed rape and kill the unarmed, it's just natural selection
>>
>>7804299
This is definitely not what I meant.

If the poor kid wants a better future for himself and he is smart, he will study mathematics, he will study english, physics, chemistry, etc. and become outstanding.

If the middle class kid doesn't give a fuck then let him study music and whatever bullshit he wants, and when the time comes, the poor kid will be an at advantage.

Where I live, there is a national institution that pays university completely for poor students who were outstanding. Either with grades, science fairs, etc. If you are poor kid and you have something to show for yourself then get on to the free college ride. My mother works there, qualifying who gets the free college and who simply doesn't deserve it.

The story of the poor kid who became exceptional in order to get a chance at this is not uncommon. And those kids will always pull themselves up from full poverty status, to at least middle class. Always.

Then, the kids who did drugs, smoked weed in their race studies class and whatever. They stay in poverty, like they deserve.

Now, for rich kids... they have money anyways so what can we do to them. Even if they were clinically retarded, their parents would give them a small loan of 1 million dollars.
>>
>>7804271
your entire argument is based around an outdated concept
>>
>>7804318
If you think I mean literally natural selection then you are not getting the point.

I just want a society where your life choices have a bigger impact on the rest of your life. That would secure a succesful life for even average kids who casually think that they should study math. And would secure a shitty life for good for nothings who end up studying gender studies at college because they are retarded anyways.

I want a bigger divide between the smart and the retards. Because when people see that everyone in STEM is rich, and everyone who isn't in STEM is in poverty, the only clear answer will be 'I better fucking study science'.

And then we will have an inherently better society with smarter citizens.
>>
>>7803507
aha
>>
>>7804325
Or rather, we'll have a terribly divided society in which the people at the bottom hate the top for being successful due to their seemingly God-given ability to succeed in Stem, while the people at the top hate the bottom for being so damn stupid. Neither side will easily empathize with the other.
>>
>>7804325
natural selection isn't outdated though
>>
>>7803507
>muh school should teach you how to file taxes
>muh school should teach you how to get a job

This is all shit you can learn on your own in half an hour tops, quit making excuses for your laziness/retardation. School is meant to broaden your horizons.
>>
>>7804344
I don't care if one side is angry at the other. A society where the smart people have the money is inherently a better society.
>>
>>7804355
No, because despite the money, the lower class always wins eventually.
They have more babies for one thing.
>>
Hes edgy, but he brings up some good arguments. Especially in the USA, we focus on math and reading to pass standardized tests instead of teaching life skills like money management or personal accounting or even landing job opportunities. Then these kids with no money skills start taking out loans at uni or just getting shit jobs with no idea how to take care of themselves financially.

>but the parents need to teach their kids

Another good argument he made was that these kids are going to be parents and they were never taught, so what will they have to teach?

But the title is edgy clickbait so i give it 6/10
>>
>>7804390
That's a modern result of the Welfare State.
In the past, rich and smart people vastly outbred the poor, because they could afford to have more children.

With the state paying for all the welfare queens and child support, the poor are having more children than the middle class.
>>
>>7804271

Like the other poster said, people mature. I also knew I wanted to do science/math when I was young, but most of that is because my parents and older siblings were supportive of it. Putting that much weight on elementary school is class divide, not natural selection.
>>
No shit, since my teens I have always seen the school as some kind of filter that filters the unintelligent people.
>>
>>7804182
I agree,
I was one of those
did great in elementary school but fucked up HS because of surgeries and sickness.

Thank god that I didn't get to choose what I wanted to study in my early days otherwise my life would be more fucked up than it is. Now, the only thing I am happy with in life is that i can study science related subjects and survive on it. I am not great or an achievement but it is enough to give me motivation in life so I don't end up drinking.
>>
>>7804414
>In the past, rich and smart people vastly outbred the poor, because they could afford to have more children.

That has literally never been the case. You know nothing about anything.
>>
I do agree that the political/government studies are lacking in the US, but nearly everything else he mentioned is knowledge you accumulate just from being a productive adult.

The point of school is to educate you in a broad radius so you can make an informed decision about what you'd like to pursue in a career.
>>
>>7804325
>I want a bigger divide between the smart and the retards. Because when people see that everyone in STEM is rich, and everyone who isn't in STEM is in poverty, the only clear answer will be 'I better fucking study science'.

fucking lol. you think STEM is the only and/or best route to a fat paycheck? no, not even close faggot. it doesn't matter how smart you think you are, or how many degrees you get, you will never make as much money as someone with charisma and salesmanship.

neither of which you need to take a shitload of autistic science classes for.

you must be a high schooler because any college grad will tell you that union technicians (blue collar plebs) will almost always make more money than you just by the virtue of hourly wage vs salary.
>>
Depending on how you take your life after high school, some of the points in OP's video make sense, if you're going into a trade that doesn't require math or science or whatever classes HS makes people take, then it's kinda useless if you see yourself doing that 1 thing for your entire life. But not everybody picks up a trade or a menial job.
Also, there are plenty of electives in high school to take that can help strengthen skills used in life, including a finance, business, cooking, leadership, etc are mostly available to take.
If you want to do better with your life or for your future you will take the initiative to become a better person, either on your own, finding a mentor, finding scholarships everywhere if you need money.

>>7804283
The issue with making people take a finance class is that more than half the people are going to treat it like any other math class. They're going to hate it, fail it, be bored at it, and not take it serious. "they didn't teach me how to finance" is just an excuse to be more of a complainer. There are plenty of ways to teach yourself some financial tips and lessons.
>>
Yeah I get what he's saying and like he makes some really good points in there and i feel like everyone in this thread is like well if he feels so strongly about learning this stuff then he can just go out and learn it and that none of that stuff is really hard to grasp if you understand the core concepts most schools teach and everyone here was also a shitbag in high school and would have taken the easy way out but has since grown up and realizes that its important to learn this stuff so we all went out on our own to understand everything we need to know to properly function, however I'd say for America at least the average citizen does not really care enough to go out and learn this stuff on their own and if we just added a lot of this stuff that he mentions we would have more educated individuals and society would be better for everyone because everyone would be making better more informed and enlightened decisions about real world stuff
>>
>>7804487
>but nearly everything else he mentioned is knowledge you accumulate just from being a productive adult.

The fact that so many productive adults DON'T accumulate this knowledge is a major source of problems in our society. Seems like teaching everyone how to responsibly use a credit card would do a lot of good.
>>
>Can't figure out how to pay a mortgage

>Can't figure out how to balance a checkbook

If this is true of any adult they should be deemed mentally retarded and unfit to care for themselves.
>>
i think his issue is with the parents and not the educational system. the resources, especially this day and age, are there for everyone. even toddlers have internet capable tablets.

the real problem is that parents are delegating their childrens education down to the schools, and thats not how it should be. that whole "it takes a village" shit is real.

asians get it. why can't everyone else?
>>
File: 1446257544694.gif (834KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
1446257544694.gif
834KB, 440x248px
>>7804539
holy mother of run-on-sentences, batman
>>
>>7804550
Right. But when I say productive, I mean tax-paying, fiscally responsible, etc. So yeah, probably it would help to teach that a bit.

Also, credit-card companies make a lot of money on overdraft fees, and they profit from irresponsible use.
>>
>>7804154
This.

If you can graduate you should be smart enough to use google to figure out how to do taxes. Most people can just type some shit into TurboTax anyway. If you aren't smart enough to graduate, they have classes to teach retards like you to do basic things everyone else can figure out on their own.
>>
>>7804557
He did a video responding to youtube comments and a guy said what you said. His reponse was

'So you think that orphans who are completely taught by the state are not deserving of this knowledge?'

And he is right you know. You privileged asshole.

Anyways, he continued

'What about those who have shitty parents? Their opportunities should not be limited because of their upbringing.'

And again, he is right, you privileged asshole. Let public school teach that shit and then everyone will know these things.

>/sci/ is full of donald trump babbys who've never faced hardships in their entire life

In other news, another bear found shitting in the woods.
>>
>I never learned how to do CPR in school

I took a class to learn CPR, and it was 4 hours long. I am now certified. Literally 4 hours. Can you teach someone all of math in 4 hours?
>>
>>7804596

>You privileged asshole

Hello Reddit.
>>
>>7804567
>Right. But when I say productive, I mean tax-paying, fiscally responsible, etc.

Productive, tax-paying, and fiscally responsible are three very different things. And all are different from actually knowing what the fuck you're doing. I would say MAYBE 5% are actually financially savvy. Which is not a hard thing to become, but it isn't taught.

>Also, credit-card companies make a lot of money on overdraft fees, and they profit from irresponsible use.

Uh, ok? What is your point?
>>
>>7804598
Take Khan Academy's videos which are like 6 - 10 minutes long. Lets assume 8 minutes.

Then lets assume you are not retarded and you can do a couple of practice problems for each video in 1 minute.

Like this you can cover 26 topics.
>>
>>7804585
>If you can graduate you should be smart enough to bla bla bla

Ok, so people "should be smarter" like us, huh? But they're not. So? This is such a non-argument.
>>
>>7804604
>I call out a retard who thinks everyone's parents can just do it
>xD u r frm tambler rit?

Are you literally, clinically retarded?

The worse part is that I don't even have to say it. The guy singing already gave these answers and they are all publicly available to see. But yet the retards

>HURR DURR LET YOUR PARENTS DO IT
>HURR DURR WHY DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS GIVE A SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS?
>>
>>7804596
>orphans
which are not the vast majority of kids. don't cherry pick extreme examples to shirk responsibility.

poor people have moms and dads too, and giving more of a shit about your childrens education costs absolutely zero dollars.

> Let public school teach that shit and then everyone will know these things.

>the state should be the only one teaching children!

are you fucking serious m8? any developmental psychologist will tell you that parents are the biggest influence on a childs mental development.
>>
>>7804598
>Literally 4 hours.

All the more reason to do it.
>>
>>7804613
Right because you can learn all high school math from kindergarten to calculus 3 in 4 hours with little to no prior knowledge.
>>
>>7804620

So do you think that schools shouldn't exist at all?
>>
>>7804621
So they should have an entire class dedicated to learned 4 hours worth of material? If a school offered one elective which taught all this easy as fuck stuff over a semester to two I would be fine with it.
>>
>>7803507

Honestly, I somewhat agree with what he said. All the useful stuff in life you learn after school or by yourself.

However, if you let people have too much choice, you risk them not being able to change their path later in life.
>>
>>7804620
>don't cherry pick

I'm not cherry picking, neither was he. He's just saying that we should not ignore this demographic.

Also, yeah, parents should do this things in an ideal world. But live in a shitty country that does not tax on child-having and even rewards poor people for pumping out babies. Most poor kids' parents are actually very shitty people. There are exceptions of course, but the story of the black kid who had drug adict, alcoholic abusive parents is not uncommon.

> that parents are the biggest influence
Absolutely right. Which is why we should try to combat the gap between people with good parents and people with shit parents.
>>
>>7804622
26 topics does not cover kindergarten to calculus.

In fact, 26 topics doesn't even cover calculus completely.

But 26 topics does cover complete pre-calculus and I'm sure many other parts too.

Just open khan academy for 4 hours a day, for a year and then apply to MIT.
>>
>>7804611
idk man
>>
>>7804623
schools should absolutely exist. its where you build key social skills and learn a lot of the academic fundamentals that are, in practice, tedious to teach (rote memorization, or grinding problem sets).

it has its place, but public schools are now a crutch for parents instead of a supplement.

can anyone who's been through public school honestly say that it didn't feel like a daycare at one point?
>>
>>7804640
>schools should absolutely exist.

So what is your point then? Why do you think some subjects shouldn't be taught there, if they are obviously useful?
>>
>>7804632
>Most poor kids' parents are actually very shitty people

not even true. ignorant, lazy, or stupid, but not inherently bad people.

>>7804632
>Which is why we should try to combat the gap between people with good parents and people with shit parents.

you can't combat shit parents with school. parents override everything in a childs life. they are the prime mover. you can't counteract them, you have to fix them.
>>
>>7804647
my point was that public schools are being abused by parents as substitutes for themselves. kids are coming out of these institutions still ignorant as fuck because the parental influence is gone. talk to your kids more, read to them more, fucking check their goddamn homework. this simple shit that is parenting 101 is vaporizing because "thats what schools are for!".
>>
>>7804658

What does that point have to do with this topic?
>>
>>7804665
OP is a video about how our educational institutions supposedly aren't doing their job. my point figures in when i say that its hard for the schools to do their job, when most parents aren't doing theirs.

his complaints are outside the scope of what public education was intended for.
>>
That dude looks like an anime, I'm not watching this video.
>>
>>7803507
School isn't about building every day skills. It's about intellectual development and becoming a mentally mature person. If you're not able to learn how to survive in society on your own, then you're a subhuman and you deserve to die
>>
>>7804684
German?
>>
>>7804617

He never said smart enough to ace STEM classes, he said smart enough to graduate. Everyone fucking knows how to Google stuff, you don't need to waste class time on it.
>>
>>7804673

Public education was intended to create a supply of competent factory clerks. Who cares what it was "intended for." Why not try to actually do what is best for society?
>>
>>7804684
>School isn't about building every day skills.

Maybe it should be, is the point.
>>
>>7804712
No, it's not the point.
School is the preparation for college. If you're too stupid to get into college, then you deserve to die
>>
>>7804708
>Why not try to actually do what is best for society?

that still points towards more parental involvement. no technology, or teacher, or any other kind of entity you concoct will ever be as effective as an involved parent.

you can't socially engineer your way around this with policy.
>>
File: 3402874.jpg (203KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
3402874.jpg
203KB, 500x631px
NEW THREAD
>>16720137
>>16720137
>>16720137
>>16720137
>>16720137
COME WITH ME, PARTY PEOPLE!!!
>>
File: 1381115167891.gif (793KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1381115167891.gif
793KB, 360x203px
>>7804271
>Right now, I can even remember how in pre-school I was a god at substraction and addition. I was a fucking computer, it was so easy it was ridiculous.
>>
File: no bully pls.png (287KB, 420x364px) Image search: [Google]
no bully pls.png
287KB, 420x364px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJIu7pE0lBA
>>
They literally taught all that shit in my school. Too bad people like that faggot didn't pay attention
>>
>>7803719
I always expect him to speak if he moves like that, but he just doesn't. It's kinda like it just sucks
>>
>>7804539
Anon, you should use more commas and dots, they are free.
>>
>>7803719
how the hell is this getting such positive feedback? this is the most cringeworthy shit I've seen in a long time, and the way he pretends he's playing it live makes it almost painful to watch
>>
>>7803507
Has he not hear of google?
If you can't figure that shit out he deserves to die.
School is for the Elites fuck the fucking idiots.
To many fucking idiots in high end jobs anyways atm.
>>
>>7804598
Do you actually know CPR now? The whole problem here is that a lot of this stuff in the video is hard to teach. The fuckwits who need can't learn.
>>
>>7804653
>not even true. ignorant, lazy, or stupid, but not inherently bad people.

Really? By poor, we're talking about the bottom %15 of society in the US. Are you really prepared to say that these people have the same ethical impulses as some pair of upper middle class parents?

Tell me why I'm wrong. I'm open to being corrected.
>>
>>7806252
Sorry, this question comes with the assumption that the average middle class parent is more-or-less ethical. I think that's a reasonable assumption.
>>
>>7804733
>that still points towards more parental involvement.
OK. How do we get parents to change?
>>
The dude isn't necessarily wrong about some things.

In the US we used to have an entire subject focused on civil duties and things that applied to a citizen's rights back in the 20th century, it was called Civics class.

It was folded into social studies because of budget cuts and time constraints, and these days it's more of a single subject that's brushed over by other things and at best covered in 3-4 weeks. It's essentially gone from the school curriculum

A full subject class that taught kids in high school practical life skills and important knowledge that comes with being an adult would definitely be a massive boon to schools, no question. The biggest issue is trying to find a place to put that subject -- and one of the easiest places would be health, which contains a large amount of unnecessary bloat to subjects that could be covered in smaller timeframes - like a two month unit entirely dedicated to physical and mental wellness, or three months spent studying every controlled substance and how they're individually terrible by medical symptoms. A unit that focused two-three weeks on those things and two-three weeks on practical sides of those subjects - like identifying and how to help if someone's suffering from a drug induced problem - would improve and even save lives.

We drill it into these people's heads that drugs are bad but we can't spend a 30 minute class telling them to keep a person hydrated if they've taken MDMA, or keep them on their side if they find someone with a needle. It's an oversight.
>>
>I studied the old American West
>I know all about Shakespeare
Well there's his fucking problem, holy shit.
He says it right there in the song.
>falling for the /lit/ meme
Too bad, yeah, but he fell for it.
>>
>>7806396
We HAVE a life skills class. We did in my high school when I was growing up.

The attitude was, and I agree with it, that "that class is for idiots. I want to go to a good college, why the FUCK would I waste one of my classes learning shit I don't have to if it won't help me for college."

Same thing in college man. We have that shit.
But if you take that class, you're wasting time that could be spent taking Abstract Algebra or whatever, which will actually help.

So no, he didn't make any good points. We already made those changes, and people rejected them and with good reason because it's not a good idea for a class.
>>
>>7804414
What? I don't mean to be a /his/fag but that anon who replied to you is right. People in upper class tend to use more birth control and have less children then lower class. This has been standard throughout history. Hell, look at ancient Rome and the Julian laws.
>>
I've seen this before, and I'm always amazed that there are people stupid enough to not understand how to budget or fill out a tax form.

I don't accept criticism from idiots. His video could have been made by a monkey and I'd give it the same level of respect.
>>
>>7803507
What kind of third world school does he go to? I learned all this stuff he complains we didn't learn about in high school, some in middle school.
>>
>not realizing that these "practical skills" are only relevant in the financial/social contexts created by the state thus making the message of this video to mass indoctrinate society even more so than it already does
>>
>>7806466
>>7806486
He's right though. Everything he described was taught in high school as mandatory, or had the option to take it as a "Life skills" class. But the shit about how to file taxes, vote, etc., was high school. That was kind of the point of high school.

You aren't supposed to learn that stuff in college. College is supposed to be just a little more elite than that and going is not a "right" like he seems to think it is. High school is when you get set up for that stuff.

tl;dr: These people are treating college like it's still high school. That's the only real problem here.
>>
>>7803507
Didn't even need to open the link, the red hair dye was enough for me
>>
>Wahh why did school give me a classical education instead of teaching me hom ec
>>
thats because the system doesnt want educated people. Just drones for major corporations.

And if you are one of the few that can make an offer with a new invention, or idea, and you gain a huge following they will try to make an offer that you cant refuse or kill you.

it happened to alot of scientists.
>>
>>7803586
>cringeworthy
why?
I'm truly curious, is it because they are ugly as hell?
>>
>>7804712
no, that's the job of parents or guardians. education is one thing, how you bring up your kids is another.
>>
>>7803507
Well, I have a degree in economics so I know how money works and where it comes from... but you can learn the same things at your local library or online.
>>
>>7803719
@1:38 it's just.
>>
>>7803507
While I don't like what he has to say, I would definitely cum in his butt.
>>
>>7806919
I refuse to believe this was a serious question
>>
>>7806972
well, lucky for you he's as gay as he looks
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.