[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me why this is newsworthy? I mean it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Can someone tell me why this is newsworthy?

I mean it's not the first time Planet X has been hypothesises it exist.

Seriously are people so casual about astronomy or something?

I knew about the possible existence of this planet for years & years.
>>
>>7801941
>Caltech
>>
>>7801967
Hey that's where Sheldon is from. I love that guy so fuunnneh. Bazooper hehe
>>
>>7801969
bezanpy
>>
>>7801969
>Bazinga
Kill yourself
>>
>>7801941
There is a lot of grant money floating around and retards just keep spending.

Can we please defund every astronomy major and just put it all into engineering, medicine and mathematics research?

Seriously, I'm tired of these faggots.
>We found planet nine, so far that it will never ever matter to anyone. We got paid to do this

>We found a 'weird thing' that we are actually too stupid to discover what it is. Just tell the media aliens built a megastructure. WE GOT PAID FOR THIS.

We should just nuke humanity for paying these fucking reddit tier memesters.
>>
>>7801980
Never said bazinga
>wag is reading comprehension
>>
>>7801941
it's different because the data seems to hold together

a planet way out at 200 AU is not that exiting tho
>>
>>7802000
>200au
That's like 0,0032popsci measures
>>
>>7801991
wow you're a jerk
>>
>>7802035
Sorry if I want the literal meme factory to be defunded.

I mean, people blame the KIC bullshit alien theory on pop sci magazines who blew it up but in the actual paper released by astronomers, there was stated that it is a possibility that it is aliens.

WHY? Why would anyone put that in their fucking scientific paper? We saw some weird light. ALIENS.

They wanted to put meme fuel into these. They made the me on purpose. Astronomers and astronomy in general is a MEME FACTORY.

They deserve no money at all until they learn to be fucking professionals.
>>
>>7802040
you mad because your physics grant to study superconductors got rejected in favour of deep space research or something?

lol

so many butthurt people on this board, I love it.
>>
>>7802043
>implying a real scientists would talk like that
>implying he's not some disgruntled popscientist angry at the current memeology trend
>>
>>7802043
>>7802046

So you people are okay with serious people we see as scientists and seekers of truth putting 'lol it is probably aliens' in their SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS?

If that is the case then I have nothing else to say to you. Research is doomed because of retards like you.

Science is dead.
>>
>>7802050
Who says we're okay with that? Do you think every scientific publication is sacred and holy full of sunshine and ranbows? We now have more PhD that ever before in history. More and more people are churning out papers, you're bound to end up with a lot of shit. Do you think science was always perfect or something? Do think all the papers published were great? We only known of those that survived the test of time, who knows how many awful papers were published already.

>Science is dead.
Go home Nietzsche, you're drunk
>>
>>7802050
I'm just laughing at how bent out of shape you are at this

>The entire scientific method and all research is doomed because of one retard laughing at another retard on a chinese cartoons imageboard
ok chief
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.