[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got 5 qt 3.14 grills in my phd office (i study mathematical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (25KB, 246x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 246x236px
>got 5 qt 3.14 grills in my phd office (i study mathematical physics)
>been 1 year here and I don't even know their names
>one day they come by my desk
>nearly have a heartattack
>"hey anon, are you come to the department BBQ tomorrow?"
>"uhhh t-thanks b-but i've got a lot of work t-to do this whole w-week. M-Maybe another t-time..."

I think I did the right thing rejecting them. I don't want sluts disturbing me when I'm coding my simulations.
>>
>saying no to free food
>>
>>7800581
>Being anti-social

I hope you weren't planning on an academic career or anything...
>>
>>7800591
>eating BBQ food
Enjoy your cancer.
>>
>>7800581
Kek, this is sad OP, why don't you just kill yourself?
I'm serious
>>
>>7800600
thank you i will
>>
File: 1437503446337.jpg (19KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1437503446337.jpg
19KB, 332x333px
>guy in the same major as me (physics) ask me if I want to come along grabbing a beer at friday too
>think shortly
>"no sorry, I wanted to do some sports on friday, it's the only day in the week I have some time for that"
>two weeks later he asks again
>think shortly
>"no sorry, exams are in 6 weeks. I need to study. Math is giving me quite the problem
>didn't do sports on that friday neither studied
>didn't study on the other friday
>just sat home playing vidya and browsing 4chan
>>
File: 1450206923565.jpg (30KB, 369x292px) Image search: [Google]
1450206923565.jpg
30KB, 369x292px
>10/10 qt math nerd grill asks me if I want to come to her apartment and have sex with her
>say "I don't have time, I must post on 4chan"
>go home
>only make one shitpost
>spend the rest of the day preparing for the upcomong civil war
>mfw that slut is gonna get raped and beheaded by the enemy while I am gonna be comfy surviving in the woods
>>
>>7800581
>5 qt 3.14 grills in my phd office
post creepshots or else untrue
>>
There is a nice looking lady in my bio and calc class...she just transferred here. Only other bio major in the calc class. There are actually a lot of nice looking women in bio, ashame they are mostly premed.
>>
>>7800863
>i wanted to do some sports on friday
>Math is giving me quite the problem

Did you actually use these exact words
>>
>>7800591
You are failing grad school if you turn down any chance at free food

>source: am grad student
>>
>>7800891
Premed? So they're retarded?
>>
>>7801029
>thinks potential doctors are retarded
lol, k
>>
>>7800863

Honestly I fucking hate people like you.

Your friend is looking for a mate to do things with. He is bored, perhaps a little lonely. He wants to do fun things with a cool person.

Lo and behold here comes you, Mr. Asshole Buzz Killington, with your shitty excuses.

You know you're making him feel like a loser right? You're projecting your own lack of self-esteem on him.

Eat shit you fucking asshole.
>>
>>7801055
Bio premed is retarded. They all drop it by sophomore year unless that can actually keep up
>>
File: composite.png (10KB, 911x623px) Image search: [Google]
composite.png
10KB, 911x623px
>>7801055
Quite the contrary m8, they're the most potential non-doctors

>kek related

I love absolutely shitting on them when TAing o chem
>>
>>7801079
triggered
>>
>>7801175
Got any stats to back that up? I have trouble believing that English and Econ majors do better than (bio)chem majors on the MCAT.
>>
>>7800591
this. A chance of sex can go fuck itself, whatever but think of the free fucking food holy shit how can someone refuse bbq?!
>>
>>7801055
Anyone who identifies as "pre-med" is almost certainly retarted.
>>
>>7800891
>lady
>women
They can't be hot if they're undergrads and you refer to them like this.
>>
>>7800591

Believe it or not, I actually choose to starve rather than attend these events and "hang out" with these god awful normies
>>
>>7801865
I REALLY hope you weren't planning on an academic career or anything...
>>
>>7801875
why are you getting so triggered about what i do with my life?
>>
>>7801877
Not getting triggered. I just want to prepare you emotionally for your prospects. I don't want to see another pic circulating /sci/ about aspie PhD holder who offed himself because he could only find work at a call centre.

Stay positive Anon.
>>
All women are whores looking for someone who can pay for their retirement.

You did the right thing putting yourself first as that is the only thing they will ever care about.
>>
>>7801883
>I don't want to see another pic circulating /sci/ about aspie PhD holder who offed himself because he could only find work at a call centre.

Don't worry about that. I'm not going to seppuka myself in front of everyone and leave behind a suicide note. I hate attention whores like that.
>>
>in female-dominated major
>first elective class related to major during first semester after uni transfer was around 40:5 women:men
>major-only courses have around 25-30 women and I'm one of 3-5 guys
>don't expect much to change in grad school other than even smaller courses
Not sure how to feel other than being used to it.
>>
>>7800581
>>one day they come by my desk
>>nearly have a heartattack
I can top that one. Had a few QTs in the lab. One day one of them turned up in a black lycra catsuit. Worked as if nothing out of the ordinary.

We didn't get much useful work done that day.

She did it only that one day, just for fun.
>>
>meet qt scientist on tinder
>we meet and chat over food and drinks
>makeout
>her place
>sex is amazing despite her inexperience
>she lets me doing everything I want
>her colleague's faces when they see us together
>watching their eyes fade to black when I play with her ass
>been going on for about 5 months
>her research has her super busy
>fuck hot stupid 21 year olds until she has free time
>tfw I'm an engineer

I make fun of some of her colleagues (a few are genuinely awesome guys) because they so obviously want to bang her. I pointed it out to her and now she always jokes about it with me
>>
>>7802355
What kind of science is she doing anon.
>>
>>7800581
They were trying to break you out of your shell. I'm sorry OP but they were only trying to invite you out of pity.
>>
>>7801079
people who rely on others for their sense of self worth are pathetic

no sympathy
>>
>>7802382
molecular physics I think?
>>
>>7800581
You did good. Don't fall for their tricks. Defend your independence. Just imagine you went to the party. Soon you'd be friends with them. They'd steal your time and involve you into stupid distractions. And then you'd have to adopt their opinions out of fear of losing the friendship when you say your original opinion. This is how mindless sheeple are made. Don't allow yourself to be brainwashed. You are a genius. You don't need these cretins. Only alone you can survive.
>>
File: 1101011.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1101011.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Came home from bachelor graduation ceremony few hours ago.
>everyone is there and happy
>everyone has gotten their diploma
>teacher says it's time to reveal the honor student
>i'm sure it's going to be the guy in our class who made top score
>it's you anon, come on up
>w-what
>you attended every day, always sat up front, was active in class and made notes on paper
>on paper, not a laptop like everyone else, he makes sure everyone understands
>gives me a whiteboard and e-book
I was happy for the gifts but holy shit was I trembling like an autist, the spaghetti was real.
>everyone heads out to the buffet
>few classmates congratulates me
>one of the my mates' girl friend keeps eyeing me
>fuck no i'm getting out of here
I'm not built for social interaction, I just want to sit at home and shitpost on the internet.
>>
File: scores.png (4KB, 516x553px) Image search: [Google]
scores.png
4KB, 516x553px
>>7801217

Not him, but I googled it and found http://spacs.gmu.edu/physics-and-engineering-majors-get-highest-scores-on-mcat/

It's interesting, since even for the biological sciences portion the only group to do worse than biology majors was psych majors. Math and English majors did better.
>>
>>7800581
>Not attempting to cultivate friendships with your colleagues.
what is this garbage?
>>
>>7802445
That sounds lovely. We just had a cold ceremony where we got our degrees, took pictures and fucked off. I had a chat with a few graduating PhDs which was cool at least.

We did have a final year BBQ though, that was fun.
>>
>>7801935
I'm the exact opposite. My school is 82% male. There's usually 2-3 girls in a class of 25. I hate how much of a sausagefest it is here.
>>
>>7802691
This is just sad,
>>
>>7802445
congrats on the award, though the reasons the teacher stated for giving the award are kinda lame.
>>
>>7802355
So are you dating her or just fuck buddies?
>>
>>7802707
Ouch. Nothing has changed for me and last year I got involved in an active 'extracurricular' physical hobby which is also primarily composed of women so nearly everybody I interact with regularly is a talking vagina. Most of the time, I laugh in my head about how strongly my life has turned into an anime.
>>
>>7802707
>I hate how much of a sausagefest it is here.
You should enjoy it. Females are cancer. They intellectual level and the social atmosphere would be significantly worse with more females. Remember, you're at university to study and to make friends with people in your field, not to follow animalisitc urges to stick your dick into a stinking bleeding hole.
>>
>>7804072
i wonder if you will still think this way when you turn 80, that is if you don't kill yourself before 30.
>>
>>7804104
81 y.o. oldfag here. He's right.
>>
>>7804104
Once you actually have a gf/wife you'll realize how annoying women in the workplace are when you aren't trying to fuck them.
>>
>>7803214
she thinks we're dating.
>>
>>7802405
"He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god."
>>
>>7800581
>senior in physics undergrad
>tfw one really smelly indian guy and 3 chinese girls got into my uni's masters program
>all 3 chinese girls got their visas denied on China's side.
>only new person in the department is a smelly indian guy.

I only know this because I chat with faculty, but damn the Chinese and their government.
>>
>>7802355
>engineer
>tinder not grinder

At least try and make it believable.
>>
>>7802691
>>7802710
Biomedicine here, can confirm it's full of idiots, particularly in the first few semesters.
>>
>>7800597
I hate how true this is

please god just let it all end

I hate this world
>>
FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SCIENCES

I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL

DISGUSTING NORMALFAGS WITH YOUR "BARBEQUES" AND DEPARTMENT EVENTS

FUCK YOU
>>
>>7805716
Sup /r9k/.
>>
>>7800581
>qt 3.14
>phd office
You may only pick one. Most girls at the phd level are unattractive. Especially those nerdy CS girls. With that said, you are still a beta male.
>>
>>7805453
>cheating
an hero
>>
>>7800581
>>7800863
>>7800871

I fucking wish people wanted to be friends with me. Take those opportunities.
>>
>>7801890
Caring about what others think when committing suicide
That's as bad as suicide note shit
You think Hitler offed himself because hurrr durrr i'm such a matyr, you don't take me alive.
>>
>>7805493
Nice cancer posting
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.