[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the most Chad-tier major?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1452377123072.jpg (221KB, 599x588px) Image search: [Google]
1452377123072.jpg
221KB, 599x588px
what's the most Chad-tier major?
>>
>>7799082
pre-<six_figure_starting_occupation>
>>
>>7799088
so Aerospace with a business minor?
>>
>>7799089
sure, but there are others
>>
>>7799082

women's studies
>>
>>7799093
>he said Chad tier, not cuck tier
>>
>>7799098

you're right. philosophy
>>
>>7799082
Kinesiology
Sports fitness
Exercise physiology
Nutrition
Business
Economics
Anything pre-law
>>
>>7799082
business
economics
communications
>>
>>7799122
>>7799138
Economics is nerdy as fuck these days senpaitachi.
>>
>>7799122
Down here in straya it seems like all the chads end up in business, soft physiology (physiotherapy dropouts) or teaching
>>
>>7799082
>chad going to University

Only in burgerland
>>
File: 1440269709032.png (573KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1440269709032.png
573KB, 621x672px
>>7799082
Not taking a major at all.
>>
Pretty sure science and engineering majors are chad tier majors these days because they always claim to have 99% employability within 6 months
>>
>>7799501
most chads can't into math / hard work
>>
>>7799501
is it true though
>>
>>7799501
>tfw the 1%
>>
>>7799122
this
>>
>>7799501
Engineering us turning into a Chad-tier major but Business and non-mathematical Econ/Finance are the true Chad majors.
>>
>>7799528
this is what you wish

reality is that chads can do math and get pussy, and this kills you
>>
>>7799606
natural selection at work
chads are winning
>>
>>7799082

Definitely some management or business bullshit. Also, political science and "pre-law".

My dad is a Chad, he was a "business management" major in college and played football, now consulting.
>>
>>7799642

Edit: Meant to say "now a consultant."
>>
>>7799082
Anything to do with business
Communications
Early CS (none of them finish but algorithms 1 and 2 are full to the brim of dumbass broheims)
Anything to do with sports
>>
>>7799490
>even retarded douchebags get to go to a uni
>somehow a bad thing

Excellent critical thinking skills there, m8
>>
>>7799648
>Early CS (none of them finish but algorithms 1 and 2 are full to the brim of dumbass broheims)

Nah, many suffer through till the end. I remember the "compilers" class had a bunch of white "cool" kids. One would wear tapout tshirts and leather jackets, others would ride skateboards and had tattoos. Keep in mind this was the CS compilers lite class, not the real tough ECE compilers class.
>>
>Business

>Dude I don't know what I wanna be.
>But I know I wanna make lots of money.
>You know who makes lots of money? Businesses.
>So I'm going to learn business.
>>
File: chad-MMAP-md.png (70KB, 1030x727px) Image search: [Google]
chad-MMAP-md.png
70KB, 1030x727px
>>7799082

>Chad-tier major

African studies
>>
>>7800042
This. Walked into the building where all the business classes were held on my old campus a few times. Never seen so many football scholarship parasites and silver spoon yuppies condensed into one space before in my life.
>>
International Business
>>
>>7799528
Most chads I know at my uni can't pass calc 1 and claim Chemistry 101 is a weed out course
>>
>>7799501

>tfw I'm the only guy that lifts in my engineering program. Everyone else is either a fat neckbeard or a 140lb skeleton.
>>
>>7799082
Sports + economy
>>
>>7799606
Eh. Back in college, there was only one guy who was a chad, and simultaneously one of the most experienced programmers I've met. Three years into my career, he's still the only chad I've seen programming.
>>
all these guys
you know that a dudebro is not a chad

a chad is a rare thing and be glad when you have one as your friend
>>
>>7799774
It shows lack of selectivity, which makes qualifications from there of less worth and the college less prestigious
>>
>>7799122
>Kinesiology
>Sports fitness
>Exercise physiology
>Nutrition
Poorfag majors. Beta as fuck.
>Business
Generic oversaturated meme with 150k females graduating per year.
>Economics
Sure.
>Anything pre-law
Kekno.
>>
Do you faggots even understand the definition of "chad"?

It's not "guy who bullied you in high-school".

It's any male who's either superior or richer than you; that is to say someone your girlfriend will leave you for. Any high earner who isn't a repulsive wealking is far more chad than some generic middle-class frat boy.
>>
>>7799082
Mangement and business.

Meanwhile, civil is the most chad engineering discipline
>>
>>7800083
Our MechE department is Alpha as fuck, I'd estimate about 80% of them lift.

My own department is shit we have roughly 20% lifters, 40% metro boypussy types and the rest are fat/weak/plain.
>>
>>7800350
>Engineers
>Chads

The only Chads in STEM are math majors.
>>
>>7800347
> Any high earner who isn't a repulsive wealking is far more chad than some generic middle-class frat boy.
Maybe for beta bucks, but women want Chad, who is by definition
A) tall
B) high-t
C) chiseled jawline
D) masculine facial features
E) nine incher

If you don't have those, it doesn't mean shit how much money you make, you're not chad.

... no homo
>>
File: Rod-of-Ascelpius-Symbol.png (133KB, 1000x3203px) Image search: [Google]
Rod-of-Ascelpius-Symbol.png
133KB, 1000x3203px
Medicine.
>>
>all this swole shaming
Disgusting. Check your weak privilege at the door please.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.