[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of optical rotation, chirals, and especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Optical-rotation.svg.png (14KB, 220x164px) Image search: [Google]
Optical-rotation.svg.png
14KB, 220x164px
What do you guys think of optical rotation, chirals, and especially knot theory? I really had just been memeing myself into thinking that i like science just because i declared my major and i have a while to go to actually take the science courses i need. but reading up on this stuff, and these particular things, its really interesting. the fact that very dilute solutions follow mathematical laws was really mind blowing to me. also the descriptions used within the definition of chiral and to a much broader concept, knot theory, i really am amazed why i haven't been using my time like this before
>>
Bump i thought sci was supposed to be intelligent
>>
>>7796795
First, your post is a fucking a blog.

>I chose my major. I got interested in science. The fact that we can explain thing with math (WOW!) blew my mind. lol my life is so important and I bet it is very interesting to you too!

Second, asking us what we think about something is not a science question.

Just like 'What do you guys think about physics?' Is not a physics question

So yeah, sci is supposed to be intelligent. And as I can see, you are supposed to be a dumbfuck so I think you better downgrade your expectations and post this again but in /b/ or any other place with people of your... mental abbility.
>>
>>7796712
optical rotation is pretty cool. you can induce circular birefringence in atomic vapours by introducing an external magnetic field. dat zeeman effect bruh
>>
>>7796805
>That last misspelled word

Ya blew it.

(But I agree)
>>
>>7796805
so you analyzed and saw through his thoughts, good for you, you must be sooooo smart. You want to impress people with that?
Asking an unprecise question isn't stupid, beeing a dick about it is. Why didn't your psychoanalytical mind figure out that he might have asked for something else/more than just your thoughts on these matters? Any answer would have been more helpful than your bullshit. But apparently you don't know anything about knot theory or you are just too concentrated on staying off topic, because you want to hide your own incompetence.

>downgrade your expectations
downgrade your arrogance

I hate this kind of smartasses.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.