[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/ Would any of you folks happen to have a pdf of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: halp.jpg (20KB, 260x333px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
20KB, 260x333px
Hey /sci/

Would any of you folks happen to have a pdf of this book?

I would greatly appreciate it if you can send me a copy.

Cheers
>>
http://104.207.145.200/er/0131862367-Differential-Equations-Boundary-Problems-Edition.html
>>
>>7796135
>send me a copy

Do you understand how the internet works?
>>
>>7796172

Yeah,

Would you send me a copy of the string of 1's and 0's that a file of this book in pdf version would have.

Do tards just want to point shit out without thinking all the time?
>>
>>7796158

Nothing works in this link.

Either you're trying something fishy,

or you lazily google'd and sent me whatever came up.

Come on man, I've searched everywhere on google.
>>
>>7796135

If you've found books like this on the internet but can't find this, maybe it's time you give back to the internet:

> Go to a public library OR amazon.com
> Borrow (library) or rent (amazon) such book
> Scan it
> Publish PDF

And live the rest of your life knowing you've done something good
>>
>>7796279

You know I might just do it if no one helps online
>>
I know capitalism sucks OP, but buying it would solve your troubles as well.
>>
seeing as this is diff eq and nothing exotic, i would go to the library and take a picture of the problems and answers

you can be taught the material anywhere, the internet, maybe even the lectures
>>
>>7796172
do you understand how the internet works? you can send a pdf through email or upload it to mega and share the link.
>>
No. That would be illegal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.