[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this book good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 51BBTw26ZGL.jpg (45KB, 307x500px) Image search: [Google]
51BBTw26ZGL.jpg
45KB, 307x500px
is this book good
>>
>>7793708
>popsci
away with you, runt
>>
>>7793708
Isn't that nerd a loop quantum gravity guy.
>>
>>7793708
>Carlo Rovelli
DROPPED
>>
>>7793734
>>7793741
>>7793746
so any actual constructive criticism
>>
>>7793987
>criticism is not constructive if I dont like it
so you just want people to reaffirm you then? fine, it's amazing. the best book that exists. fuck off.
>>
>>7793995
>popsci
>nerd guy
>DROPPED

this is not constructive criticism, fuck off
>>
>>7793987
>>7794026
Do you understand what "constructive" means

The purpose of constructive criticism is to facilitate improvement. I can't do that considering you didn't write the book and you can't alter it.
>>
>>7793995
do you actually believe the first three replies were constructive?
Not OP, by the way
>>
>>7794050
fucking hell i was just asking if the book was any good you autistic freak
>>
>>7794060
people told you it was shit and then you effectively asked us to prove it.

read the bloody book yourself if you want proof.
>>
>>7794162
i was hoping for more insight than "Its shit"

what the fuck is your problem? do you hate actual discussion? now piss off and stop shitting up any thread you go in
>>
File: Disarmament.gif (1MB, 360x201px) Image search: [Google]
Disarmament.gif
1MB, 360x201px
>>7794202
ask amazon reviews, and go back to reddit
>>
>>7795369
thats cute. do you feel like you fit in yet?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.