[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/ I honesty have a legit question. It might have a simple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 511x288px
Hey /sci/ I honesty have a legit question. It might have a simple answer, but anyhow.

>what space, does the Universe occupy? You could answer with space, but the next question would be.

But that would lead to more questions!
>>
>>7792906
Theres no way of knowing if the universe occupies any space. Your question is based on an unproven assumption
>>
there are no types of space retard. theres just THE space that the universe sits in.
>>
>>7792907
Anon I was just thinking, I wasn't trying to make assumptions. That's why I'm asking you guys.

It's just mind blowing to think that the "universe" or infinity, was somehow contained inside space!
>>
>>7792908
So the space that the Universe sits in, is no different to the space that separates me from other objects or people?
>>
Bump?
>>
>>7792916
yes.
>>
>>7792908
>there are no types of space retard. theres just THE space that the universe sits in.
You don't have access to that information, thus to make claims on it one way or the other would be baseless supposition.
>>
>>7792961
Space is a mathematically defined area in the universe retard. There are no types of space. There might be different things that sit in the space, but it doesn't change the space they are in.
>>
>>7792962
>There are no types of space
Here. You don't know what is or is not in 'places' that aren't within what we call the universe, thus to speak of their existence or nonexistence would be folly, and, baseless.
:)
>>
>>7792962
So another way of explaining space would be, to say that space only exists in mind?
>>
>>7792968
>>7792969
highschool dropouts detected. learn what space is before misrepresenting common astronomic terms retards
>>
>>7792974
I'll have you know I in fact graduated highschool, and that you (and, admittedly, the other guy) are the retard here.
>>
Define 'Universe'
Define 'Space'
>>
>>7792989
You don't have access to that information cuz we can't know nuthin :)
If you don't accept this, you are retarded
>>
>>7792992
What keeps you going?
>>
>>7792993
can you prove that i'm going ?
>>
>>7792995
No, I mean in life. What keeps you going. Why do you bother doing anything. Why do you get out of bed beyond to avoid discomfort.
>>
>>7792996
i get out coz i have a job
i have a job coz i need money
i need money coz i need to eat
i need to eat coz my survival instincts dictate me to
>>
>>7793000
You don't have to be slave to survival instincts. You choose to be,

Why.
>>
>>7793001
i just have the survival instinct, i didn't decide to be born with it. the ones who had less or no survival instinct are extinct now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.