[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mystical things can I eat to grow taller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: gainz.jpg (6KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
gainz.jpg
6KB, 188x268px
What mystical things can I eat to grow taller?
>>
File: fightingmanletness.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
fightingmanletness.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>7790502
How do I cure manletness. Pls give me suggestions! google is not enough.
>>
>>7790502
Your veggies, like a good boy.
>>
You can't do anything. Height is genetically determined.

My condolences.
>>
>>7790510
You can have some extra pieces inserted in your leg bones. Have you not seen Gattaca?
>>
Snake oil.
>>
eat a pair of highheels to inherent their power
>>
>>7790502
cock, obviously.
>>
>>7790502
its already too late m8. the nutritional component to height starts off in the womb.
>>
>>7790502

Nothing. You're destined to be a manlet until your last day. But you'll be even smaller by then!
>>
>>7790502
Don't worry OP, being short just means you'll likely live a longer natural life.
>>
>>7790502
HGH
>>
>>7790502
caloric surplus, proteins

height insoles
>>
>>7790502
LSJL Senpai
http://lsjl.freeforums.org/lsjl-works-if-done-this-way-t655.html
>>
>>7790502
Amanita muscaria.
>>
File: IMG_20160118_073814.jpg (121KB, 1080x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160118_073814.jpg
121KB, 1080x1051px
/thread
>>
>>7790502
If you're asking this question, and you're still in your adolescent

>>>/out/

If you're not an underage fag, I'm sorry. You can't grow by eating any more.
>>
>>7790502
Ent-draught
>>
>>7790502
Growth hormone.
>>
>>7790886
north koreans are smaller than south koreans, same genes
>>
>>7793471
/thread
>>
>>7793584
Malnourishment senpai
>>
>>7790502
LSJL has actually worked in some cases and in theory it seems like it makes sense, though I don't know enough about biology/anatomy to verify if the inner workings of the process could work.
It basically says you need to apply pressure on the synovial joint of the lower femur and upper and lower femur, thus (Copy pasted it from a website):
1. The compression causes the interstitial fluid inside to increase in flow downwards into the diaphysis and also causing the hydrostatic pressure in the hollow cavity in the bone to increase. Since we are pushing on the bone, the cavity should get smaller so the pressure inside should increase. This increase to hydrostatic pressure is theorized to increase or assist the stem cells to turn into chondrocytes (aka differentiation).

2. This causes the stem cells in the bone marrow in the medullary cavity to turn themselves into chondrocytes. The newly formed chondrocytes can then more readily go through the process of mitosis and endochondral ossification, which would lead to long bone lengthen, leading to height increase.
>>
replace water with milk(non-organic)
>>
Inject HGH before your growth plates close. You might look a bit funny depending on how much you use though
>>
>>7790502
Ask yourself two things:

1) Is my father tall?
2) Is my mother tall?

If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then you will, unless in a highly unlikely case, end up tall yourself too. If the answer to one of these questions is no, then you have about a 50% chance of inheriting the right genes and growing tall yourself too. If the answer to both of these questions is no, then you're pretty much fucked statistically.

My father for example was 6'4" peak height, and my mother was 5'5". I am 6' myself, and have three sisters, two of which hover around the 5'6" mark, and one that's 5'9.5". So basically, only one of us, the taller sister, inherited the tall genes from my dad. I ended up at 6', which is not small by any means, but more on the average side than the tall side.

Similarly I know someone who has a 5'9" father and a 5'9" mother, and two out of three brothers are well over 6'2" tall, and one is 5'11". So two out of three got the mother's tall gene, and the other one got his father's average gene.
>>
>>7790502
Goku had a growth spurt between the ages of 12 and 18. What did he eat during that period that he didn't eat before?

Senzu beans, obviously.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 600x512px
Eat some genetics brah.
>>
>tfw 6'2" white blond blue eyed male master race

Must suck to be you OP
>>
File: 99676.jpg (58KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
99676.jpg
58KB, 590x700px
>>7795660
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.