[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

woman falls 10 kilometers OR 6 miles, out of an airplane and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

woman falls 10 kilometers OR 6 miles, out of an airplane and survives.

How is this possible ?
>>
>>7784167
parachutes
>>
>>7784172

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovi%C4%87

You wish it was that simple, kid.
>>
The airplane is in orbit and she is just orbiting for 10km
>>
>>7784167
what is terminal velocity

surface area of impact

dispersion of force over area

basically, if you hit the ground at exactly the right angle, with exactly the right weight distribution you will survive
>>
>>7784167
Women are privileged in society.
>>
>>7784167

news story?

Big difference if she landed in a bog or landed on concrete, you'd probably break some bones though either way
>>
>>7784181
She was inside the plane when it crashed
>>
>>7784167
She landed leaning forward, on her toes, knees bent, and the rolled.

This is how you survive a fall from any distance, it is effective from 0 to infinity. An alternative is ensuring you fall into a haystack or pile of leaves.
>>
Must've had big boobs lol.
>>
>>7784245
So if I'm in a plane that's going down, should I stay strapped into my seat or go into the aisle and prepare to roll?
>>
>>7784167

You weren't a big enough guy
>>
>>7784167
>woman falls 10 kilometers OR 6 miles
>OR
What, did they give her a choice?
>>
>>7784246
This is the most logical answer

ps i am a boy
>>
>>7784849
Maybe your autism prevents you from not being a total fuckbag, but it so happens that in human language, when the word OR is used, XOR is meant.
>>
>>7784897
XOR is also incorrect
>>
>>7784167
cat woman?
>>
>>7784167
After dieting she was light as a feather
>>
What is a bird suit.
I claim my prize.
>>
>>7784785
Jump out and roll as you hit the ground
>>
>>7784167
>The man who found me says I was very lucky. He was in the German Army as a medic during World War II. He knew how to treat me at the site of the accident." - wikipedia
>>
>>7784167
When she was falling she bounced off the side of the mountain, this slowed her down enough to make the next fall survivable.
>>
>>7784178
>basically, if you hit the ground at exactly the right angle, with exactly the right weight distribution you will survive

No, that never happens. The only reason she survived was because she was in the plane and all the force was distributed with the plane and all its parts jumbling around and breaking off when it hit. It is much like how a race car is designed to break apart to distribute the forces during a crash and protect the driver. A human falling without any assistance will hit the ground like a hamburger filled water balloon.
>>
Say you jump out of an aeroplane at 10 kilometres then.

Just before you hit the ground would a cushion of air form between you and the ground? Does that slow you down at all?
>>
>>7785174
>Just before you hit the ground would a cushion of air form between you and the ground?

Yes.

>Does that slow you down at all?

Yes, but not really significantly where it would help you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.