[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not a troll thread I obviously accept evolution as true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
This is not a troll thread I obviously accept evolution as true however I have a question about it.

Over all of the history of earth and life on it wouldn't there have to have been an animal (obviously many but for purposes of question let's say one) an animal who never set foot on land but had a child that did?

I mean the very first lifeform that walked out of the ocean had a mother and father. What kind of animal was this?

If we put cameras on all the worlds shorelines and recorded them for a million years would we see an example of this happening? I mean not like a crab walking out the oceaon but something that doesn't exist now.

Say we killed all human acitivity in Africa and recorded the whole continent for tens and millions of years. Would humans evantually be evolved again on that continent?
>>
>>7780081
... amphibians?
>>
>>7780081
>Say we killed all human activity in Africa and recorded the whole continent for tens and millions of years. Would humans eventually be evolved again on that continent?
No because the climate changed, also there's no reason to develop a large brain there anymore so it would never happen
>>
>>7780081
>If we put cameras on all the worlds shorelines and recorded them for a million years would we see an example of this happening?

I doubt it. When animals first came on land, there was an uninhabited ecological system to saturate. Now there are plenty of land based forms and amphibians already.

I don't even know when the last time was something walked out of water and became land based.

>Would humans evantually be evolved again on that continent?

Something would need fill the ecolocial gap left by humans, and it would most likely be apes. So yes.
>>
>>7780081
>I mean the very first lifeform that walked out of the ocean had a mother and father. What kind of animal was this?
Tiktaalik?

Also there are many examples of fish that use their fins to "walk" on the bottom of the sea. Would it be too big of a stretch to imagine those kinds of characteristics developing further to provide some form of land mobility
>>
>>7780146
>I don't even know when the last time was something walked out of water and became land based.

>godzilla
>>
So was there an animal who walked out of the ocean but had a mother and father who did not?
>>
>>7781569
landwhale
>>
>>7781569
Yes, it probably lived by the shore and one day the tide went out and it was on land. Maybe it died.

Eventually one lived to return to the ocean and even later that same creature or a similar one became our common ancestor with fish by begetting mutant land-monsters.
>>
>>7781569
Most likely there were fish who could come to the surface and breath air. Then one of those species started growing long fins or legs that allowed it to walk on the sea floor. Then as these fish were left on shore by the tide, they found out they could walk and eat stuff on the ground that had also been beached. Eventually, this became the preferred feeding strategy for one species, and they started spending more time on land than in water. After years of this, their gills began to shrink and their lungs grow, until they were unable to live underwater.
>>
>>7781816

Why would the gills have to die?

Couldn't it have both?
>>
>>7781862
Whatever you're not using tends to shrink and disappear because it's more efficient.

So keep an eye on your dick.
>>
>>7781917

I have an 8 inch penis and I'm a gay bottom.
>>
>>7781923
TMI
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.