[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a theory or it is actually true ? it would be impossible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: universe.jpg (1MB, 998x7488px) Image search: [Google]
universe.jpg
1MB, 998x7488px
is this a theory or it is actually true ?
it would be impossible for a human to trace a sun that far
>>
>>7778929
Why don't you fucking look it up and do some basic research.

You don't even know what the word theory means in reference to science.
>>
File: 1419981029843.jpg (717KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
1419981029843.jpg
717KB, 800x7200px
>>
>>7778941
its all bullshit & you know it
>>
>>7778950
Why do you come to a science board knowing nothing about the subject matter just to post a thread saying "hey, all that science stuff you guys think is true is actually false"
>>
>>7778943
>putting fedora shit in here
>>
File: 1444918941782.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444918941782.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>7778929
>is this a theory or it is actually true ?
Haha holy shit please tell me you're just bored and shitposting.
>>
>>7778929
>OP = Retard

>The Laniakea Supercluster (Laniakea; also called Local Supercluster or Local SCl) is the galaxy supercluster that is home to our galaxy the Milky Way, and 100,000 other nearby galaxies[2] It was defined in September 2014, when a group of astronomers including R. Brent Tully of the University of Hawaii and Hélène Courtois of the University of Lyon published a new way of defining superclusters according to the relative velocities of galaxies. The new definition of the local supercluster subsumes the prior defined local supercluster, the Virgo Supercluster, now an appendage.

At least post something up-to-fucking-date
>>
>>7778929
Here... watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENyyRwxpHo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.