[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any possible way for a man to become sterile, in a short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (107KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 750x1334px
Is there any possible way for a man to become sterile, in a short period, without developing cancer. For example using some kind of medicine
>>
cut it off
>>
>>7778740
what the fuck is that?

and yes, there are drugs which suppress testosterone production, which will make you sterile, amongst other things
>>
>>7778777
>what the fuck is that?
Colostomy. That's what you intestines looks like when sewed to a hole in your abdominal wall.
>>
>>7778740

No. You're basically talking about the "male birth control pill," which does not exist despite many companies trying to develop one.

On the other hand, there are lots of ways to PERMANENTLY sterilize yourself...
>>
>>7778740
>>7778889
The UK government sterilised Turing (among others) for being gay, but I don't think the drugs they use for that are something you'd want to take voluntarily.
>>
>>7778851
and the person pictured is holding a baggy that they put over it and poop in there. they have to change it every now and then.
>>
>>7779475
They chemically castrated him, very different.
>>
>>7779475
It's pretty common for males to do a lower dosage HRT to get clear skin actually. I don't think extreme enough to make you sterile, but still people are stupid enough to take it voluntarily.
>>
>>7779475
>Colostomy
back in the good old days when people weren't fucked up in the head like now and actually cared about the future of their country
>>
>>7779508
You're either retarded or a troll.
>>
File: made-in-usa-meat-cleaver-01.22.jpg (27KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
made-in-usa-meat-cleaver-01.22.jpg
27KB, 700x700px
>>7778740
Yes
>>
File: 1420936727568.jpg (29KB, 720x461px) Image search: [Google]
1420936727568.jpg
29KB, 720x461px
>>7779475
> Sterilized
> For being gay
>>
>>7779658
10/10
>>
Vasectomy, dumbass. Nothing temporary
>>
>>7778740
Uh, yeah. It's called a vasectomy.
>>
>>7779475
>Sterilizing a gay guy.
That...will show him?
I guess he could've opted for a surrogate, if he really wanted to.
>>
>>7778740
No, but I have an idea that involes a mallet.
>>
>>7778740

>go to doctor, ask for T blockers because you are sick and tired of having such a high sex drive
>"lol, sex high drive is normal for a man"
>get told to GTFO

>go to doctor, ask for T blockers because you think you're a woman
>get all the blockers you could ever want + govt pays for all of it
>they even offer free estrogen, tits and dick and balls removal

sigh...
>>
File: NEVERMIND PUT ME BACK TO SLEEP.png (417KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEVERMIND PUT ME BACK TO SLEEP.png
417KB, 491x500px
>>7778740

>there are people out there who are sexually aroused by the idea of sticking their dicks in these things
>>
>>7780066
Is going to the doctor for high sex drive a common problem? I would imagine if it was seriously affecting the quality of your life they would treat it.
>>
>>7780161
You imagine wrong. Anything problem that men have isn't a real problem.

Look at the trannys. The only way that modern society will even admit wthat men can have problems is if they say that they're a woman first.
>>
>>7778740
Do you mean "become sterile within a short period of time" or "become temporarily, sterile for only a short period of time"? Because the answer to the first question is "vasectomy".
>>
>>7778740
try salt peter you won't get an erection - that ought to put a stop to those pesky children.
>>
>>7779953
AFAIK scientists developed some sort of injectable polymer that gets injected into your semen tubes (the ones a vasectomy cuts in half...). This congests the tubes for a few years, making it a temporary sterilization.
>>
>>7780306
Maybe not. Anything that backs up sperm AFAIK carries severe risk of permanent sterilization. IIRC, causing sperm to back up that long causes the body to start killing the sperm, and once that "kill sperm" code is activated, it sometimes doesn't shut off.
>>
>>7780312
I just researched it. Apparently it doesn't block the sperm, but deactivates it when passing through. Kinda like an IUD, but in your nutsack. But it's still being developed.
>>
>>7780325
Fascinating.
>>
>>7780306
okay so i'm gonna just plug my asshole up and stop shitting for a few years since thats how science works.
>>
>>7781706
Read >>7780325
>>
>>7778740
Heat up your balls man
Some guy on/diy/ invented a balls heater, that grants (hopefully) temporary sterility
>>
File: 16514919.jpg (52KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
16514919.jpg
52KB, 612x612px
>>7778740
gossypol. but i seriously doubt any woman would be willing to be impregnated by a pony-loving, neck-bearded, hyper-rotund faget like you, op.
>>
Damn...only retards here.
OP wanting to become sterile doesnt mean he doesnt want to have sex drive, it just means he doesnt want to have to pay for 20 years if the woman "forgets" the pill or the condom breaks.

Several ways to my knowledge to achieve this:
- Vasectomy, very safe, very hard to reverse (depending on doctors skills, time, etc.)

- Hormone replacement therapy: A weekly dose of 125-200 mg of Testosterone has proven to achieve sterility in the majority of men. Some papers about this out there...-> google it.
To get the Testosterone is either very difficult or illegal. Also very annoying to inject every week along with the other negative effects (hurting muscle, risk of absces).
I did this for 2 years...it did work, but its pretty annoying.

- Sterility through heat. Heating the balls to 44-46 °C each day for 45 minutes for 3 weeks grants sterility for 3-6 months. Did this as well. Its working but ANNOYING (uncomfortable and painful) as hell. Also maybe not completely reverseable (almost no research here, so who knows for sure...).

- All research methods i have learned of MAY be available to the public (at least here in germany) in no less than 5 years.
>>
>>7780066
But anon, its because of patriarchy that your health concerns aren't taken seriously
>>
> Heating the balls to 44-46 °C each day for 45 minutes for 3 weeks grants sterility for 3-6 months. Did this as well...

You crazy fucker !
>>
Why would you do that? Don't you want to impregnate a girl at some point?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.