[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you tell a tin-hat that pic related isn't possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: TFES.jpg (80KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
TFES.jpg
80KB, 600x396px
How would you tell a tin-hat that pic related isn't possible?
I need to explain this to a *very* simple minded friend.
>>
>>7775531

Gravity.
>>
>>7775531
Because otherwise you could see Japan from the pacific coast
>>
It is possible though...
>>
>>7775531

Earthquakes. We can measure P waves propagating through some sections of the earth, it's also how we initially confirmed that there was a dense metal core and the density of the core. I think we've recently recalculated the density but that's irrelevant.

Take a look at the p wave shadow zone for a better understanding, it's the yellowish last figure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-wave

I'd be interested to hear the flat earth theory on earthquake detection if anyone has one.
>>
The way we see sun orbit wouldn't make sense on a flat earth.
>>
The sun is supposed to be small and close for the flat earth model, right? If that is the case, how does it produce light? It would be far too small for fusion to occur.
>>
>>7775531
Ask him to show you where the edge of the earth is. And ask him why there is sunlight on one side of the earth, and no light on the other side.
>>
File: flat_earth.png (601KB, 1086x543px) Image search: [Google]
flat_earth.png
601KB, 1086x543px
>>7775869
The op image is slander made by a dirty ball earther.
Antarctica surrounds us and goes on forever. There is no edge.
>>
>>7775871
> flat circles have no edge
if you wanna bullshit about geometrical structures, you'd atleast need a highschool level of geometry knowledge.
>>
most of you cannot simply imagine the depth of real stupidity. if you can convince a dog of your argument, so stoopid should follow too.
if not, just do as you would with dog, shoot him.
>>
>>7775877
The only circle is what is contained in the ring by Antarctica. Everything outside it is infinite ice.
>>
File: 31231231231.jpg (3MB, 6400x6400px) Image search: [Google]
31231231231.jpg
3MB, 6400x6400px
>>7775871
>>7775881
>>
>>7775884
nice cgi
>>
>>7775871
>>7775881
>>7775886
trollin'samefag
>>
>>7775881
i wish this was real
>>
>>7775871
>Evidence crushes this claim
>>
Parroting what you're told in this thread won't help you
If you cannot confidently explain to him why it's impossible you will appear just as stupid as he appears to you
Go study
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.