[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think tank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (111KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1024x758px
What if we made /sci/ Into a miniature think tank. We're anonymous and free of personal judgement which will allow for free thought not hindered by judgement. We have a lot of different minds with a lot of different professions. Surely we could come up with some very interesting solutions to world problems.
>>
tell me ur problem and ill solve it rite here rite now m8
>>
File: sci's STEM education reform.png (119KB, 1216x970px) Image search: [Google]
sci's STEM education reform.png
119KB, 1216x970px
>>7774329
>/sci/'s solution to education
>>
>>7774329
Maybe not a /sci/ one, but an independent think tank with qualified people would be nice
>>
I always wonder what do think tanks even do and who cares?
>>
File: spideyappears.jpg (92KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
spideyappears.jpg
92KB, 600x441px
>>7774329
>>
>>7774329
That's all fine and dandy but what's our motivation?
I solve problems I find interesting on my own for free and I have no end to those.
Everyone else has to pay me.
>>
>>7774373
Not wasting an incredible opertunity, being apart of something that could possibly better the world and human race, there are many reason all dependent on you. If you don't want to then you don't have to be apart it's simply for people who enjoy bettering the world and achieving goals.
>>
Personally, it would be better to have a non-anonymous think tank, because we wouldn't really know whose involved and people might not take it serious

"Anonymous think tanks" would end up like /sci/, where it starts out with some scientific questions but ends in threads where people who got an A in Calc II act like mathematical experts
>>
>>7774405
If you want to be apart of it then why are you trying to be a part of it?
>>
File: think tank.png (267KB, 550x578px) Image search: [Google]
think tank.png
267KB, 550x578px
>>7774329

> We're anonymous and free of personal judgement which will allow for free thought not hindered by judgement

so a version of /sci/ without threads like "hurr engineers are salaryfags"
>>
>>7774405
> wasting an incredible opertunity
>incredible opertunity
>opertunity

Don't worry, people like you are excluded from the think tank so there's nothing for you to waste.
>>
>>7774448
There's always this person.
>>
I'd personally be interested in joining if somebody makes a think tank, but not on /sci/ though, too many tripfags and trolls to derail threads
>>
>>7774338
he should go to Germany they already fucked all up
he cant make it worse

the children learn to write how they speak from grade 1-3 after grade 3 they should learn the right grammar

they lear 3 years >muti und fati haben mich lib
then they must learn the correct answer >Mutter und Vater haben mich lieb
>>
What could you faggots possibly think of that all the think tanks in OP couldn't?
>>
>>7774596
In holland we were forced for a while to write "ut" even if we knew it was "het" and noone actually says "ut" instead of "het". I still don't understand the point of that.
>>
>>7774597
A lot of these think tanks have political sway which inhibits free thought.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.