[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there some sort of mathematical significance to these birds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is there some sort of mathematical significance to these birds?
>>
No. Take your meds.
>>
>>7774059
There is if you think there is, there isn't if you don't.
>>
>>7774059
They're just awkward
>>
>>7774059
>mathematical significance
back to >>>/schizo/ with you
>>
>>7774061
>>7774086
What a bunch of worthless garbage, lol.
Have fun being the equivalent of clutter. Life dealt you a bad hand, unfortunately. I don't even want to imagine being as deficient as you.

Look around you. You're part of this grand machine, and you can't even see the beauty in it. You can't even postulate or think beyond yourself. You're stuck with what narrow, meaningless trash society and immediate social environment forced into your empty lil' head. And that's it. That's the extent of your faculty for thought. It's just so goddamn sad. I am sad for you! And I'm more sad that I have to share a planet for you. You're dangerous. You're defective. You're broken!

Broken! Delusional. Stupid. Myopic. What an utterly disgusting sight.
>>
>>7774059
probably, actually.

likely there is a minimum distance a bird will accept when trying to land between two birds related to its own wingspan, which will be remarkably similar to all the other adult birds.

and then there is likely a habit for one bird to shuffle until it is situated midway between its nearest neighbors, again probably related to wingspan due to safety when taking off more than anything.

the two behaviors together will gradually and evenly pack the birds in until they approach a given density, as shown in the upper wire there.
>>
le beautiful mind
>>
>>7774098
Good pasta
>>
most of what we know about flocking behavior is that simple rules about "matching the velocity and direction of those around you" and "maintain a minimum distance from your fellows" can create quite complex group-level behavior

i would guess that similar rules govern how to sit on a rope
>>
Define "mathematical significance." If you are asking if their flight patterns may be explained mathematically, then yes.
>>
File: 1445192723728.png (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445192723728.png
193KB, 500x500px
>>7774098
>[schizophrenic psychosis intensifies]
>>
>>7774225
There is a lot of intelligent individuals on this board mixed with a lot of different specialities. I was hoping to hear each individual's interpretations based off of their specific degrees or specialties.
>>
File: handsome_stranger.jpg (191KB, 873x881px) Image search: [Google]
handsome_stranger.jpg
191KB, 873x881px
>>7774098
>>
>>7774059
I had a dream i had a pet crow named reggie last night
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.