[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Science Jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

File: reddit-logo-science.jpg (162KB, 1080x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-logo-science.jpg
162KB, 1080x1024px
One atom bumps into another atom and the atom drops an electron.

The atom says to the other atom: r u OK?

The atom says: YES I tink so

The other atom says: Are you positive?

The atom say: HIV!
>>
>>7772928
I feel dumb for laughing at that.
>>
>>7772928
oh really?
and the polar bear dissolved in water
and salt sucks
now go kill yourself kid
>>
>>7772933
Good double!!!

>>7772934
wat
>>
Did you know photons have mass?
I didn't even know they were catholic!
>>
two atoms are walking along
one stops and says to the other one, "wait, i think i dropped an electron"
the other asks, "are you sure?"
and the first responds "yes, i'm sure"
>>
what do you call a benzene ring made of iron instead of carbon atoms?

an iron wheel
>>
a neutron walks into a bar and asks, "How much for a pint?"

the bartender looks at him and says, "for you, it's free"
>>
A photon checks into a hotel

The clerk asks if he would like some help taking his luggage to his room

He responds, "No thanks, I'm a quantized packet of energy."
>>
there are two types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't
>>
This is no joke but a call to *BAN* dihydrogen monoxide, otherwise know as the invisible, killer substance. 4chan is probably not the place to post this protest, but I feel very strongly about this issue. For your information, dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO) is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO in its liquid form, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes tissue damage and contact with its gaseous form causes burns. DHMO use is widespread. For those who have become dependent on it, DHMO withdrawal means death. DHMO can be an env. hazard: it's a major component of acid rain, contributes to the "greenhouse effect", leads to the erosion of landscapes and hastens the corrosion of most metals. Being so prevalent (quantities are found in every stream, lake and reservoir), DHMO contamination is at epidemic proportions. Despite the dangers, DHMO is often used as an industrial solvent, as a fire retardant, in nuclear power plants and (can you believe this) in certain food products. Companies dump waste dihydrogen monoxide into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. STOP THE HORROR NOW! The American government and the UN have refused to ban the production, distribution or use of this chemical due to its "economic importance." The navy and certain other military organizations are highly dependent on DHMO for various purposes. Military facilities receive tons of it through a sophisticated underground distribution network. It is also stored in large quantities for military emergencies. BUT IT'S NOT TOO LATE! You can help. Act *NOW* to prevent further contamination. Write your representatives. Start and sign petitions. Send e-mails. Inform your friends about the dangers. What you don't know *CAN* hurt you and every individual throughout the world.
>>
an infinite number of mathemeticians walk into a bar
"What can i get for you guys" the bartender asks

"We'll take two pints" they reply
>>
Two chemistry students walk into a bar.
The first says, "I'll order an H2O."
The second then says, "I'll order an H2O too."
The second student dies
>>
why can't atheists solve polynomial equations?

because they don't believe in deities
>>
why didn't the polyp cross the substrate?

because it was sessile
>>
what do astronauts take when they have a nagging cough?

a throat lozenge
>>
>>7773059
tfw I had to read this twice to understand but when I did, I ended up laughing way more than I should've.
>>
>>7773047
Gold star for trying.
>>
>>7773059
Jimmy was a chemist's son, but Jimmy was no more, for what Jimmy thought was H2O was H2SO4.
>>
this is a bad thread
>>
>>7773196
Yes
>>
>>7773196
welcome to the world of reddit
>>
File: handsome_stranger.jpg (191KB, 873x881px) Image search: [Google]
handsome_stranger.jpg
191KB, 873x881px
>>7772928

biology is science
>>
>>7772928
A proton, a neutron and an electron walk into a bar. The proton asks the bartender "How much of a beer?"

The bartender says, "Go back to reddit"
>>7773039
I giggled
>>
my friends always tell me that I'm very good at sharing jokes. So let me rephrase these to make them even better:
>>7772928
An HIV positive atom bumps into another atom, drops an electron and said: Fuck, you have HIV now.
>>7773022
Catholics have mass and electrons can be catholic.
>>7773036
A benzene ring looks like an iron wheel and it's funny if you replace the carbon with iron instead.
>>7773047
Some people understand binary and for other people it is too complicated.
>>7773059
Two chemistry students walk into a bar. The first says, "I'll order an Water please". The second then says, "I'll order an Hydrogen peroxide" and dies afterwards.
>>7773069
Atheists don't believe in deities and they can't solve polynomial equations as well.
>>
The bartender says "We don't serve neutrinos".
A neutrino walks into a bar.
>>
>>7773030
:^)
>>
>>7773426
I find that joke funny because I understand the quantum mechanics behind it
>>
>>7773903
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahab HAHA LOL
XD
ECKSDEEDEEDEEDEE ELEMAYYOOOHHHH
>>
>>7773904
I find that joke funny because I understand the memology behind it
>>
File: pepe n151.jpg (21KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe n151.jpg
21KB, 600x500px
Who else /medschool/ here?
>Patient with primary syphilis comes in with a really big ulcer on his dick
>Asks if it could develop into cancer
>The doctor replies: "yeah, fat chance!"
>Or should i say "fat chancre"!
>>
the autism is real
>>
File: 9117128.jpg (129KB, 363x480px) Image search: [Google]
9117128.jpg
129KB, 363x480px
>>
>>7773030
lol
>>
>>7773043
False. A photon can't talk with the clerk because it doesn't experience time
>>
>>7773983
Well memed, friend!
Since my meme is very high yield and something that often shows up on exams I'll test you guys and see if you can figure this one out!
Q: What is the principal abductor muscle of the eye?
Leave a comment, like and subscribe below for more memes and to find out what the answer is!
>>
File: pepe n762.jpg (62KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
pepe n762.jpg
62KB, 500x648px
>>7774230
Thanks! I'm working on my material, any suggestions to make it more dank?
Unfortunately i failed anatomy, any chanc(r)e, care to enlighten us?
>>
File: pepe n390.png (39KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
pepe n390.png
39KB, 500x466px
>>7774356
God, I butchered that reply, I'm sorry senpai pls notice me
>>
>>7774356
>>7774364
>Suggestions. I think you've got a nice roll going already! There's a cool site called 9gag where people post funsy stuff that you should check out to get more inspiration of what kind of humour flies! Something tells me several posts in this thread must be from 9gag. LOL guys! I had many hearty laughs! :^)

Sorry you failed your anatomy anon-chan. It happens to the best of us. Next time you have your exam, if that question comes up, I'll tell you the answer to what the main muscle responsible for the abduction of the eye is - not the lateral rectus - knee-jerk trick question - but: the gluteus maximus!
>>
>>7774230
LATERAL RECTUS XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: pepe n 244.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pepe n 244.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>>7774381
Thanks for the input! I already tried 9gag, however they didn't appreciate my pepes (maybe they weren't rare enough, I'm working on my collection, nearly up to 1000!)

Excuse my ignorance, anatomy is my worst subject, but how come it's the gluteus maximus? Isn't that like, in your butt?
>>
File: b0df8e2ace2e77aa5289f477e4f08a7d.jpg (100KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
b0df8e2ace2e77aa5289f477e4f08a7d.jpg
100KB, 800x1182px
>>7774406
Nice that you're collecting pepes! I've got my own collection of qt Keion doctors! Keions a best for your health!

>>7774402
>>7774406
Good thinking both! But what happens is when you're walking on the street and see a nice qt 2D girl on the tv screen? And she has a nice gluteus maximus? YOUR EYE BE ALL LIKE SHIT, LOOK AT THAT! That's how! Well memed for trying, though, friends!
>>
File: c09.jpg (84KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
c09.jpg
84KB, 1280x960px
>>7774497
Haha, that's a nice meme you've got there mate! Here, take this meme xD!
>>
>>7773055
NEGATIVE ONE TWELFTH
>>
What do you call it when a good Samaritan travels to distant neighborhoods and delivers pies to peoples' doorsteps in order to strengthen community ties and see what the wide world has to offer?

A delocalized pie bonding system.
>>
File: 1452390559474.jpg (13KB, 425x329px) Image search: [Google]
1452390559474.jpg
13KB, 425x329px
>>7773401
Well meme'd my friend!
>>
File: pepe n67.png (72KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
pepe n67.png
72KB, 500x482px
>>7774497
Haha well memed indeed :^)
You wouldn't be able to share your keion doctor collection with me? I promise i won't share and therefore devalue it. I can pay you in rare pepes and Good Boy Points
>>
A mathematician walks into a bar and drinks infinite beers. On the way out, the bartender tries to stop him saying "sir, you've had way too many, let me call a cab." "What are you talking about?," yelled the mathematician. "I've only had -1/12th."
>>
>>7774733
Kekus
>>
>>7774565
Ooh look a chance to plug my site

Worldmemedatabase.com
>>
>>7774895
Your website a shit.
I can't upload my QT Keions to it
>>
File: 4f144417b8f265a7be0b8756eac40802.png (458KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
4f144417b8f265a7be0b8756eac40802.png
458KB, 800x1131px
>>7774683
I won't give you all of my collection because I treasure it too much, and these girls are only for the purest hearted of people, and I can't trust everyone on this site. But here's a QT Tsumugi!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.