[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any medfags here got tips for the MCAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: mcat_prep.jpg (33KB, 490x290px) Image search: [Google]
mcat_prep.jpg
33KB, 490x290px
any medfags here got tips for the MCAT?
>>
Study.
>>
>>7768447
ya, but you can study like a tard or study high yield
>>
>>7768452
What do you want people to say? There's been literally mountains of studies on how to properly review. Listen, read, do practice work/tests, covers all your "types of learning". Teaching to others is also effective way to learn. Space your studying over a period of time. Nutrition, exercise, quietness. Flash cards apparently also work quite well.
>>
>>7768446

Only took the old MCAT before it got turned into the shitfest that it is.

Read, memorize, do practice questions and tests. Read, memorize some more and do more practice questions and tests.

Basically the recipe for success as a med student as well
>>
>>7768468
do you think my retention of the material will be better/worse if i stroke my dick or even fap while i read and review material?
>>
>>7768446
Easy.

Suck off one of the people in the admissions department of your med school and get immediately accepted, like literally 100% of the female medical students.

So if you are female then offer to blow anyone really.

If you are male then I'd recommend going into their offices and throwing indirect questions like:

>Hey, are you gay?
>Oh man it would be nice to meet a gay person in this office
>I really wish there was someone gay here
>pls fuck me daddy
>My name is Jessica
>>
>>7768495
this is the type of advice i'm looking for
>>
>>7768497
this is 4chan you should know better go to sdn or /r/mcat.
>>
Get a good nights sleep.
Eat breakfast.
Bring two spare #2 pencils, a sharpener, an eraser, and snacks.
>>
>>7768555
lol sdn is full of srs elitist fags

so is 4chan apparently
>>
Make sure you take it in a place with a toilet, as mcat makes you need to shit frequently
>>
Use amphetamines
>>
real advice from a guy that scored a 35 and still didn't get in: if you can get over a 30 it doesn't really matter whether you score more or not, but the rest of your application need to be spot on and you can't be an autist and bumble your way through the essay questions like how I did (and you especially can't spill spaghetti during the interview)_
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.