[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What "easy" maths did you struggle with? Be honest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 25

File: ByiYMLwCIAE6F4l.jpg (43KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
ByiYMLwCIAE6F4l.jpg
43KB, 600x599px
What "easy" maths did you struggle with? Be honest.
>>
>>
Honestly I am very prone to making algebra errors.

That and I can't visualize trig very well.
>>
I've never really (intuitively) understood the approaches to solve differential equations.
>>
>>7766048
>Honestly I am very prone to making algebra errors.
Most people do so you shouldn't feel bad about that
>That and I can't visualize trig very well.
Just draw the fucking triangle?
>>
>>7766048
>Honestly I am very prone to making algebra errors.

What errors specifically?
>>
>>7766024
I had a hard time with trig back in 10th grade. My teacher was absolutely horrible and I wasn't really interested in math or science at the time.
>>
>>7766055
>Just draw the fucking triangle?
That's the part I have trouble with, senpai. My issue isn't that I don't remember my soh cah toa, my issue is that if there are multiple angles with different dependencies on each other, or if there is a coordinate plane rotation I get lost in the trig and usually end up using the wrong angle.
>>
MULTIVARIABLE CALCULUS NIGGA
I havent approved that shet yet noggs
>>
proof by induction is not my forte :-( its embarassing
>>
delta epsilon proofs
>>
>>7766067
It's a bit like walking imho.
Can you stand?
Yes ---> Can you take a step forward?
Yes ---> Then you can walk and go on infinitely.

If the proof is done for one step and universally for each subsequent step, it always works.
>>
>>7766083
Literally this for me. I struggle with these so much. I still can't do them. They are still something I can't just look up, do a problem or two, and relearn.

No idea what it is about them, the logic vocally makes sense but the math seems a little silly.
>>
>>7766024
For some reason the intuition behind cosets tripped me up more than I'd care to admit
>>
Kinda shit at trig. Made E&M slightly harder.
>>
>>7766060
Then you're not doing enough practise problems.
>>
>>7766024
I'm dogshit at geometry

I had a hard time with linear algebra too until I got to the "advanced" course where they actually explained what the fuck was going on
>>
Always had trouble with factoring non basic quadratics and completing the square(like in a trig sub problem for example). I never paid attention in 7 or 8th grade math and somehow have squeezed by all this time
>>
>>7766083
I dunno if I'd lump this in "easy" math

it's certainly very basic math but most people struggle with epsilon-delta because it's so clunky to use outside of just proving the limit laws so you don't have to use it
>>
Stereometry, though I've been getting better with practice
>>
>>7766024
I tend to mostly struggle with whatever I don't practice or haven't refreshed myself on.

That, and every so often I'll forget a minus sign and redo half of my work.
>>
>>7766201
Not that anon. But this is my problem, I don't do enough practice. In things like physics.
>>
REF and RREF for matrices, its a nightmare really simple arithmetic and lots of it easiest place to go wrong
>>
>>7766201
Yes.

That's why it is a weakness for me.
>>
I'm awful at Euclidean geometry and inequalities and the worst person ever at Analytic Geometry.
>>
I'm pretty bad in proving analysis theorems, I really hate all those tiny epsilons
>>
>>7766270
Your weakness seems more like motivation and not math.
>>
I still struggle with factoring polynomials when the largest variable's coefficient isn't 1 or 0.

Especially during U substitution.
>>
>>7766024
I had a really hard time wth pre algebra. Had a C in that class when I took it. Ended up getting an A in every math class after that and I only have 2 semesters left of a math major. Something just didn't click for me early on.
>>
>>7766364

What on earth did you find difficult pre-algebra?
>>
I failed grade 11 pre calc, grade 12 chemistry, and grade 12 physics.

On the other hand I got 90% in applied math and 90% in biology.

(I don't consider myself smart by the way. I don't know why I even come to this board.)
>>
>>7766388

Why did you fail? Not study enough?
>>
>>7766388
Same. Cheated through precal but had the highest grades in biology and anatomy in high school.

Now I hate biology and love chem, physics and math.
>>
>>7766415

What do you mean you cheated?
>>
>>7766335
Don't you just factor by grouping here? isn't there a formula for that? ("find all multiples of b and c that satisfy d/e=something" or so)
>>
>>7766024

Never understood the proofs of most of the major vector calculus theorems.
>>
>>7766403
I just don't get it. It didn't interest me enough and one of my teachers was a complete joke.
I don't have book or number smarts.
I'm blue collar as fuck. I've rebuilt my cars engine (twice), the transmission and rear end. I find that stuff incredibly interesting. I can look at a piece of machinery and autistically visualize all the parts working and moving in my head. But I couldn't tell you the math behind said machinery.
I don't think I'm stupid, I just can't into math.
Biology was easy because it was just memorizing things (words). I think I had the 2nd highest mark in the class.
Applied math was just plugging numbers into a calculator and looking at points on a graph. I found that quite simple for whatever strange reason.

I struggled through middle school math as well. I thought I was going to fail grade 8 math but I passed. I had one on one tutoring and it didn't really help me at all.
>>
>>7766024
I have to manually compute 3*8 and 4*8 on a regular basis
>>
differential equations or complex trig integrations
>>
green's theorem
>>
>>7766375
I have no idea. That shit was 9 years ago.
>>
Series, fucking series.

((1+cosn)/(2+cosn))^(2n-log n)

How the fuck do you prove that this shit converges? Literally nothing works.
>>
File: IMG_20160106_164047732.jpg (924KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160106_164047732.jpg
924KB, 2592x1456px
With pic related shit. Why are they equivalent?
>>
>>7766523
Differentiate 2nd term and u get 1st term
>>
>>7766024
Low IQ pleb here. I struggled with K-theory and cobordism.
>>
>>7766525
Care to show it?
>>
>>7766048
>That and I can't visualize trig very well.
This right here.

I also can't remember the 30 or something trig identities to save my life
>>
>>7766523
>americans using their retarded little special goniometric functions
just use sin, cos and tan like normal people
>>
>>7766548
It comes like that in Granville, not my fault.
>>
Most "shortcuts" are never intuitive for me.
I hate when professors teach shortcut methods because they're never logical and I can never follow along.
>>
I struggled with Series
>>
I got an A instead of an A+ in discrete maths. I want to kill myself now.
>>
>>7766517
comparison test
[math]0 \leq \frac{1+ \cos n}{2+ \cos n} \leq \frac{2}{3}[/math]
so your series is less than the series with the terms
[math]\left ( \frac{2}{3} \right )^{2n- \log n}[/math]
which clearly converges.
>>
>>7766589
Hit f5
>>
>>7766024
>>7766024
Combinatorics. It just never really sinks in my head. I had to switch to a different Discrete professor who focused more on graphs/tree theory, both fields I'm very good at.
>>
Are we talking all the way back to middle/high-school level?
Factoring. Then trig identities.
>>
I could integrate (senx*cosx)^8 but yet I don't remember the actual meaning of the sin and cosine.
>>
>>7766421
Actually shared classwork with a few people in class. We litterally had 0 tests, it was all worksheets. Bangladeshi teacher was only there for a temporary paycheck while working on his masters degree. The class was full of nigs who couldnt comprehend fractions. So cheating was easy.
>>
>>7766321
Write them bigger.
>>
I had trouble with nonlinear partial differential equations pertaining to the millenium prize problems for like a whole week.
>>
File: 1426754576041.jpg (151KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1426754576041.jpg
151KB, 472x472px
Differential equations
>>
took Real Analysis two semesters ago, got a C- (passed the course but need C or higher to take classes that required it as a pre req). Decided to retake just in case I wanted to take Real Analysis II and to have a better understanding for GRE math subject test. Retook last semester and ended up getting D+. wtf is my problem :(
>>
numbers. Like sometimes I see 3 apples and think it's 4. I try counting up: 1 apple, 2 apples... but then, shit, I can't remember what the next number is. 6? 9? maybe even 2 again?

Fortunately inter-universal teichmuller theory doesn't involve a lot of rote number memorization so it's pretty easy for me
>>
>>7766053
Read Boyce & DiPrima
>>
>>7766024

I know "mod" anything is just clock arithmetic in a particular convention, but I just never internalized modular congruency notation.

>>7766141

I also seem to remember some initial difficulty with cosets as presented in a foundations course (even though I guess they just have a "modular" structure all their own), so I would like to review the concept at some point. I've actually been meaning to do this for some weeks but I've been living life.

I don't know if it's quite "easy", but most of the way through an algebra course, the notion of a "pullback" on this-or-that object was also presented; IIRC it was just restricting such-and-such to a simpler case. These "pullbacks" were also necessary ingredients in proofs and I didn't internalize those either.
>>
>>7766067
For me it really clicked when I saw how it is stated in second order logic. See the Wiki link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher-order_logic

It expresses it in the second paragraph.
>>
>>7766548

Not that American (and I am an American myself) but your thing is partly dumb in the sense that that guy's stuff >>7766523 doesn't seem to involve the sine, cosine, or tangent functions, but rather the "back-half" (and usually less relevant) of the big-six trig functions - cotangent, secant, and cosecant. Of course, this leaves aside other things like the versine and so on. But now that I think about it, I'm guessing that's your point - to express that guy's thing in simpler functions, which ought to be straightforward to re-arrange.

My initial interpretation of the above poster's information goes like this: the anti-derivative of the cosecant function is equal to the natural logarithm of ( cosecant minus cotangent), plus a constant. This in turn is equal to the natural logarithm of some functional thing I don't recognize, involving a v which I suppose may just be a placeholder, plus a constant.

The "conventional" notes around all this are: I assume "ctg" means cotangent, but I only ever learned it as cot. And of course in higher pure mathematics, "log" typically replaces calc freshman-engineer-tier "ln" to denote the natural logarithm. In spite of knowing this "refined" convention, and having a math degree, I've always had a soft spot for the ln notation: it's very simple, easy to write, and in its own way unambiguous. I have no idea what the "tg" thing is supposed to be.

I don't even understand whether your longer "metric" word was supposed to be "trigonometric" or something else, which adds to the confusion of your post.
>>
>>7766024

Significant figures.
>>
>>7766024
long division
>>
>>7766664

If you can tell me about "crossing numbers" in some detail, I would be impressed.

I went to my old college library recently and I noticed that a DSM-V big-tier "handbook" was on the shelf. An entire handbook devoted to graph theory (I think), I'll have to look at that when I go back.

If that thing was what I thought it was, it has to be one of the best available resources on the subject.
>>
Multiplication. I cheated hard to pass that test.
>>
Trigonometric identities just don't stick with me. They absolutely boggle my mind sometimes, and it makes me incredibly ashamed and embarrassed.

Also I do plenty of very stupid mistakes, like reading my minuses as pluses and vice versa.

A good number of papers have been failed thanks to the retarded way my brain reads pluses and minuses
>>
>>7766464
I know this feel all too well. Also 7*(X>=5)
>>
For some reason I just can't wrap my head around ln simply being log to the base e.

It's embarrassing, senpai
>>
>>7766024
Double negatives have been an issue for me for years
>>
>>7766024
All of it.
>>
File: 1449081909807.jpg (17KB, 406x426px) Image search: [Google]
1449081909807.jpg
17KB, 406x426px
I never learned proper long division in elementary school. It can come back to haunt you when you're asked to integrate an improper rational expression.
>>
i hated the mean value theorem
>>
>>7767149
Related to this, polynomial division

Every time I have to spend 5 minutes rederiving the pattern and then checking my answer because I never remember how it fucking works
>>
I've been doing less calculation oriented math, so I've grown more sloppy at calculus, and the such like.
>>
>>7767169
why not just use synthetic division you pleb
>>
File: mathfullofdreams.png (2MB, 1439x809px) Image search: [Google]
mathfullofdreams.png
2MB, 1439x809px
I barely passed Grade 8 Math, 50% Grade 9 Math, cruised through Grade 10 math at 90+ for some reason and then proceeded to never exceed 6t% in Pre Calc 11 and 12. Recently retook 12 and got 97%, I still don't understand how I didn't get 11 and 12 the first time. I'm doing Calculus right now and getting 92.
Fucking suck at chem for some reason, never failed it though.
Enjoyed physics but I don't practice enough to get an A, unsure of any good websites with tons of questions to begin with.
Gotta stop the vidya sometime.
>>
>>7766091
That a terrible analogy because the inductive step fails. Dominoes are a better analogy.
>>
>>7767233
>Assuming synthetic polynomial division works under all conditions
>>
1st year calc because my background was terrible

and galois theory because who the fuck cares about polynomials that much

also anything geometric was hard because there's hardly any in high school anymore
>>
>>7766024
Newtonian Mechanics
>>
>>7767259
Who the fuck remembers shit like 8th grade math? Or high school math too either for that matter.
>>
Polynomial division.

FUCK it's embarrassing that I still have to look that shit up and I'm supposed to graduate this year with a degree in math.
>>
Maths subjects that require a high intuition, e.g. Linear Algebra, Topology, Real Analysis (Compactness), ..., etc.

I have to work through the mathematics first, look at examples, read it up, redo the example, and my intuition then develops that way.

Sadly, my university doesn't offer research in number theory :/.
>>
>>7766083

I found it was best to learn with a numerical example and setting epsilon to 0.01 for example as the limit approaches 0 etc etc
>>
I couldn't get my head around some applied mathematics courses such as: markov decision processes and optimisation. I just passed 2 classes and it cost me a lot of money but oh well.
>>
Probability. I do well in all my grad math stuff but undergrad probability gave me hell.
>>
>>7766024
x^0=1 took me a while to understand when I was in grade 9.
>>
>>7766024
voronoi diagrams
>>
>>7766024
Permutations and combinations
Partial Differential equations
Vector spaces
Triangle inequalities.

Looking back 5+ years later and it is babby level.
>>
>>7766817
Not the anon you replied to, but goddamn i like your post.
>>
>>7766024
Fucking differential manifolds and atlas
>>
>>7766987
I'm also an american and not sure what happened here, but just so you know csc=1/sin, sec=1/cos, cot=1/tan. So, yes, you can express cosecant, secant and cotangent in terms of sine, cosine and tangent.
>>
For some reason it took me forever to understand quotient groups.
>>
Volume by revolution in calc II. Thank God that topic is nearly useless.
>>
Multivariable limits in analysis
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 128x128px
>>7766024
WTF IS GOING ON HERE
ive known 4chan since 2009 or 2010 but always visited /b/, /k/ or /d/ (not necessarily in that order)...
you motherfuckers are really talking about math n shit...wtf
also: sauce on pic
to answer OPs question: geometry (like junior high stuff)
>>
>>7769708
And weve been here for years. Its basically pre-2008 /b/ but with a scientific theme.
>>
>>7769708
>always visited /b/
>fails junior high geometry

ayy this fits so gut
>>
>>7766024
Multivariable calculus
>>
real analysis 1, 2, measure theory, functional analysis.

lots of people told me those classes would be "pretty easy", the shmucks.
>>
>>7769708

>never ventured out to boards other than /b/

jesus christ you must be a fucking idiot, you actually enjoy that shit?
>>
>>7766024
Geometry
Permutations and Combinations

Geometry fucked me over because they introduced complex concepts pretty early in middle school, same goes for permutations and combinations, couldn't understand a single word of that.
>>
>>7769714
i gotta visit all the other boards now, this is gold
>>7769896
OP said "struggle", not fail. i didn't fail geometry, i just wasn't very good.
>>7769942
actually i said i visit /b/, /k/ and /d/. im a lawyer
>>
I'm shit at integrals. I'm currently a senior math major and Calc 2 has been my worst grade in a math class by far
>>
>>7766024
long division and simulatenously equations. I still can't do simultneously equations.
>>
manifold calc
:/
only got an A- even though i studied quite a lot
>>
>>7766083
It's fucking horrible for scared freshmen. I've always thought that doing algebra before analysis would help a ton.
>>
>>7766534
Stop humble-bragging, anon. You are oh so very smart, go work on your psets.
>>
>>7766024
Some modular arithmetic bullshit
Some high school probability (even though my statistics and probability grade was pretty good in uni)
Lagrange error bound in calc II
>>
>>7766970
Mod stuff did take me a while, and i think it only worked out for me once i forced myself to solve some basic number theory problems with the help of modular arithmetic (which makes some stuff very easy).

Same with cosets and quotient groups, the only approach that worked was realizing that they arose from homomorphisms in a very natural way.
>>
>>7767430
I am excited to learn Galois theory anon, don't kill it for me. I find the fundamental theorem pretty interesting (equivalence between intermediate extensions and galois subgroups of the maximal extension, is that close?).
>>
I almost made a C in physics 1 for some ungodly reason. Went into the final knowing that I HAD to make at least a 92 to get a B and not give my GPA a career ending hit

I went on to make an A in 2 and 3 as well as modern physics with little to normal amounts of stress. really no idea why I struggled so
>>
>>7770239

How da fook did you better at physics 2 and 3 than 1.
>>
>>7766998
They get easier.
>>
>>7767127
What if x=10?
>>
>>7770241
I really have no idea. its not like I didnt try or had a bad professor or anything like that I just bombed 2 tests and did only average on all the others (we didnt have homework, classwork, or project grades)

the days before the final were the 3rd worst adderall induced haze of my life and I came out with a 98 and only lost points because I didnt include units in a position as a function of time formula as one of my answers
>>
>>7766024
>explaining someone why the product of 2 negatives is positive.
>>
>>7767019
I struggled with it when I first did it, forgot how to do it, looked it up just last week. It's so easy to do, I don't know what I ever found hard.
>>
>>7767504
In 8th grade, I took Geometry, our schools had Algebra offered in 7th and Geometry in 8th so you could be ahead for Hugh school math and take Calculus and Stats
>>
>>7766024
fucking long division

hate it. have to use calc
>>
>>7766024
That fucking "Riemann hypothesis"... gets me erry time.
>>
>>7766998
>>7767019
>>7766048
Besides trig, these.
>>
>>7766024
I got an A- in Algebra 1 and haven't earned anything higher than a D in any math class past that. I don't understand much past integrals in Calculus 1.
I got a D in Discrete Math 1, but the average grade in that class was about 20% before extra credit (worst instructor I've ever had) so I guess I did relatively well.
Oh god I'm so bad at math ;_;
>>
>>7766024
>ctrl+f
>"conic sections"

Just me? okay.
>>
>>7770373

What are you studying?
>>
All of them

But once you understand Linear Algebra and basic counting principles, you win the math game.

I don't understand why they don't teach that stuff first.
>>
>>7770495
Computer Science
>>
>>7770535

Literally the whole class scored 20% on an exam?
>>
took me 6 years to get the "there's 10 types of people in this world. those who understand binary and those who don't"
>>
>>7770548
you mean 110 years
>>
>>7770553
aite u gotta go man.

also took me awhile to get the chinese remainder theorem (still dont have an intuitive understanding of it).
>>
File: received_1114047931955492.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
received_1114047931955492.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>>7770542
Oh shit, I meant to say about 30%
The average score on the first exam was 40%, average on second was 20%, he didn't release the score of the final, but he said it's supposed to be harder than the other two. He gave a lot of extra credit so people could pass.
I don't even know what the fuck this one is asking.
>>
>>7770507
>But once you understand Linear Algebra and basic counting principles, you win the math game.
Oh my sweet sweet child. You have much to learn.
>>
>>7766048
> That and I can't visualize trig very well.
>>7766544
> This right here.

That's because trig is universally taught in a horrible way. Textbook authors have no clue about how to present information to make it easy to memorize. They're math specialists, not psychologists. So they fail utterly.

There's no way in hell a person can remember the jumble of identities like sin=opp/hyp and cos=adj/hyp and so forth for very long. It's very easy to get them confused because they all look so similar.

A much better way to do it is to create a very simple diagram that shows how JUST ONE of the trig functions works. The diagram needs to be based on some real-life situation, for example, the length of a shadow that a stick casts on the ground, or something like that. The student then gets to the point where they can draw that diagram from memory. They should be asked to draw that diagram from memory about once every month for an entire school year, to put it into long-term memory.

That one trig function is all the student needs to memorize. The rest of the trig functions can be looked up on google if the student ever needs to use them. The main point here is for the student to understand how just one trig function works. All the others are just minor variations on that first one, so there's no need to commit all the others to memory, because everybody is just going to forget them anyway.

To learn the other trig functions, just memorize a couple of other things to add to the base diagram. The diagram is memorized using visual memory, not symbolic memory, so it's much easier to memorize. The key is to always be able to draw that diagram from memory on demand -- in a similar way that you can draw the pythagorean theorem from memory on demand. The pythagorean theorem is easy to memorize because it's visual. That's the way all trig needs to be memorized.
>>
>>7766024
Long multiplication in primary school. Dunno why desu.
>>
>>7770620

What level of mathematics have you reached now?
>>
>>7770619
nah man, I have never forgotten sin=opp/hyp by using SohCahToa. We chanted that shit in 8th grade like we were a tribe of indians. Soh! Cah! Toa! Soh! Cah! Toa!
>>
File: Unit_circle.gif (5KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
Unit_circle.gif
5KB, 355x355px
>>7770619
This is a decent method. Another good method is to introduce trig using circles instead of triangles. The sin, cos and tan functions are much easier to understand in the context of the unit circle. I also believe complex math should be taught before getting into the triangles, first because it complements the unit circle well and second because Euler's identity allows you to derive the angle formulas intuitively and easily.

You also a see that there is a deep connection between the circle and the triangle and this may kindle rather than extinguish further interest in mathematics.

>pic related, cos and sin are the x,y coordinates of a circle
> equation of a circle: x^2 + y^2 = r^2 is the same as the Pythagorean theorem: a^2 + b^2 = c^2
>>
>>7770619
Oh? Only use one trig function for everything?
Let me rewrite some trig identities for you, see if they're easier to remember or derive.
First off, the definition would look nonsensical: [math]\sin^2 { x } +(1-\sin^2 { x } )=1[/math]
[math]\sin { (x+y) } =\sin(x)(\sqrt { 1-\sin^2 { y } } )+\sin(y)(\sqrt { 1-\sin^2 { x } } )[/math]
[math]\sqrt { 1-\sin^2(2x) } =1-\sin^2 { x } -\sin^2 { x } [/math]
Also, if I had to do trig substitution in calc, or really even polar/parametric/higher dimensional coordinates using [math]\sqrt { 1−\sin^2x } [/math] every single time I wanted to just say "cos", or similarly "tan", I'd have pulled my hair out in calc. Plus, it would just confuse anyone who looked online for help.
>>
partial fraction decomposition was a huge pain in my asshole at first
>>
>>7766024
Linear algebra II
>>
>>7770662
>Only use one trig function for everything?

Read my post again. I said nothing about using one trig function for everything.

What I said was to MEMORIZE only one trig function, and to memorize it in a way that's as visual and diagram-oriented as possible.
>>
>>7770652
>The sin, cos and tan functions are much easier to understand in the context of the unit circle.

I totally agree.

> I also believe complex math should be taught before getting into the triangles, first because it complements the unit circle well and second because Euler's identity allows you to derive the angle formulas intuitively and easily.

I don't think it's important to teach complex math before triangles. I would keep the order pretty much like it is. But I do agree that complex math is great for reinforcing the angle formulas, plus it gives you the awesomely convenient way of doing rotation simply by multiplying by e^(iθ).
>>
>>7769708

I don't know how you saw this board, honestly, you haven't even given us the secret handshake yet.
>>
>>7770583
Hey does anyone know how to solve this, or at least explain what it means?
>>
>>7770619
This is retarded. Memorizing only one trig function and just looking up the others? There's like nothing useful you can do with only one trig function. To teach it that way would lead people believe that it's useless or needlessly hard to memorize sine, cosine, and tangent, when in reality it's the only useful way to use trigonometry.

Am I the only one that thought trig wasn't that hard?
>>
>>7770775
You had two levels of linear algebra?

What?
>>
>>7770895

Not the guy you're replying to.

I don't think it's a question of being hard, but the best pedagogical way in approaching the subject. Yes, you can memorize all of it, but the point is that it's better to not memorize and to instead make it part of how you perceive the universe.

So, it's not about "memorizing one trig function" like you said. It's about "understanding at least one trig function". It's the difference between memorizing the multiplication table, without really "knowing" what you're doing (a child can memorize things without knowing what they are or their appreciating their significance, spelling bees anyone?) and being able to understand what multiplication is.

Kind of like...understanding the relationship between trigonometric functions and how they relate with a circle. You can memorize a function, but not "get" how it works in the context of the circle.

There might be a better way to explain this, with better analogies.
>>
Taylor series.
Until I used that shit.
>>
>>7766024
I'm an maths undergrad on my first year, I've already failed calc I because I have no motivation to study.
>>
>> equation of a circle: x^2 + y^2 = r^2 is the same as the Pythagorean theorem: a^2 + b^2 = c^2

Thank you for showing me something highschool teachers should have shown me for years
>>
>>7770967
Because you're a massive faggot who thinks that brains come from natural talent and not studying.
Get the fuck of my board, normie.
>>
>>7766024
Not maths, I could do most 'easy' maths but i had issues with economics in high school. fucking supply and demand
>>
>>7766024
I failed differential equations, took it again next semester and barely passed.
>>
I've always had problems with linear algebra. I consider calculus easier than linear algebra.
>>
>>7767393
Are you suggesting that it doesn't? Synthetic division is just a short hand way of doing polynomial long division. It's the same exact algorithm, just the symbols are a bit different.
>>
>>7770993
>implying highschool teachers themselves have realized this

H.S + Junior H.S teachers in the U.S are underpaid and by consequence under-qualified. Especially when it comes to science and math.
>>
Intro to probability. The whole combinations/permutations killed me
>>
Division. Shit's hard yo.
>>
File: pixel test.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
pixel test.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>7766024
Grasping the difference between a coverient, and a contravention vector.

and forms in general, It took me a shit long time till I got it.
>>
>>7772429
doesnt synthetic only work if the divisor is a linear function?
>>
>>7766024
fractions all the way. I still get confused as fuck.
>>
File: 1452057193638.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1452057193638.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>7772639
>>7770993
>sucks in math, doesnt understand pythagorean theorem
>"ITS THE TEACHERS FAULT"
>>
>>7773337

Oh yeah, reducing fractions without technology is my nightmare. I had to fill in for a professor teaching calc 3 for a few weeks a year ago and the first lecture I did I was doing examples I had chosen from the textbook for some triple integration. Getting to a final answer that was right in front of 150 people almost made me cry it was so embarrassing.

Needless to say instead of just doing them with a final answer printed on my notes I wrote out steps for the next lecture, nothing like having a bunch of people staring at you in bewilderment and hearing whispers like "this guy is a grad student? are you serious" to make you feel like a jackass.
>>
>>7773770
damn bro, that's heavy.

I have many simple maths that I simply don't understand, but can't think of any right now. I just finished calc3 going for diff. eq's. and linear algebra this upcoming semester as well...
>>
>>7772639
You're stupid as fuck.. highschool teachers make like 80k in my city.

which is really good when you consider they get 3.5 months of a year
>>
>>7766048
Aha same. I am in STEM, but can't do algebra for shit. Got my two required math credits in calc and stats and never touching it again.
>>
Jordan's fucking forms and that shit are fucking me over right now...
And the matrix invertion algorithm, I don't know what the right algorithm is still.
And things in NT like if a,c coprime and c divides ab then c divides b. I see it now. I(x,y) are the integer combinations of x,y. If 1€ I(a,c) so b€I(ba,bc). c divides ba and bc therefore it divides b. Anyone have a better proof?
>>
>>7774310
You didn't need two semesters of calc?
>>
>>7774310

What part of algebra? And you mean normal algebra, not linear?
>>
>>7773770

You learned calc 3 but struggle with regular fractions. Wtf.
>>
>>7774124
Where do you live and what type of school is it (public or private)?

The median salary is about 55k. Only the top 10-15% make more than 80K. And I'd say even that is only a result of unionization, which makes it difficult to fire bad teachers.
>>
>>7774431
He probably understands the mathematical concepts but can't do the arithmetic.

I'm in a similar boat myself, its a type of carelessness/laziness.
>>
>>7774543

Lad, go relearn the arithmetic...
>>
Conditional probability lmao
>>
>>7766523
cotanget is cot not ctg reeeeeeeee
>>
I struggled with the conceptual side of understanding how to plot graphs of quadratic functions in grade 10.
>>
>>7767259
did you just say 6t instead of 60?
>>
Figuring out ph (-log10[H+])
>>
Truss forces
>>
>>7774415
>Anyone have a better proof?
I know one that uses techniques in IUTT but it's too long to contain in this post
>>
Everything beyond algabra 1 because I didn't go to class at all in high school
>>
>>7774868
What about a non-elementary proof instead?
>>
>>7766024
addition and subtraction

In my defense its not math its arithmetic
>>
>>7766024
problem solving.. I know, I was a top level pleb.
>>
calculus
>>
Simplifying rational expressions and factoring - which eventually makes everything fucking hard.
>>
>>7774543
Looks like I'm not alone when it comes to struggling with arithmetic / algebra. Guess I have to get a textbook and just grind out like 1000 practice problems.
>>
Nonlinear integrals.
>>
>>7766024
Stokes and green's theorem...
>>
[math]\int f(g) \cdot g' dx= \int f du[/math]
in this shape its completely unusable and people cant explain things for shit, i basically had to pin down my TA and squeeze every "trivial" step out of him on how to subsitute what if you have a general scary integral and dont have g and g' "clearly visible"
I think afterwards he understood it better too.
>>7768185
yeah, combimutations are a bitch, i remember something N over K, pascal triangle and for small values like 2 out of 5 i get it done, but for bigger values i feel safer just looking up on wiki
>>
>>7766024
I never actually understood Stoke's theorem, despite currently being a maths PhD student. (My field has nothing to do with calculus.)
>>
ITT: """"""""easy"""""""" mathematics
>>
>>7770619
trig functions aren't the only part of trig you autist
>>
>>7766024
Sig figs.
Inertia.
Torque.
Am I ignorant for just recently learning the proper way to organize numbers?
>>
>>7766024
I make sign mistakes constantly and I never realise it until it's too late.

For example, I'll often put a minus where a plus should be, and vice versa. Also, when I see
-(-a), a in this case being a number, I will often leave that as a minus because my brain registers the bracket as a kind of buffer. If it were written as - -a, then I would automatically go "Yup, that's supposed to be a plus.

I've gotten into the habit of just double checking this stuff on a calculator lately, even if it's simple stuff.
>>
i have a hard time with using log in calculus (my highest level of math is calc II)
>>
>>7770619
>The diagram is memorized using visual memory, not symbolic memory, so it's much easier to memorize.
I understand that you're speaking about the average student, but I am literally incapable of forming mental images, so if they taught your way I would've failed horribly instead of taking Calculus in high school.
>>
>>7770620
Who the fuck uses long multiplication past primary school?
>>
>>7770902
Yeah, most universities that offer LA will have a basic LA-for-engineers that's just about learning row reductions, basic facts about R^2 and R^3, orthogonality, maybe inner product. A second LA course will deal with more abstract vector space (spaces of functions, etc.), dual spaces, operators, spectral theory, inner product spaces, diagonalization/Jordan form, etc.
>>
Pure group theory is just soooo booooring, I put zero effort in my class. On the other hand rings are so much more interesting and actually useful (algebraic geometry, modules).
>>
Had slight troubles with negative numbers back in first year high school. Mostly because my teacher was boring as fuck and I always fell asleep.
>>
>>7766024
Could never do long division in primary school. Was great at everything else, but I literally never solved one single LD problem correctly.
>>
>>7770881
TLDR it's an error-checking system. Multiple processors run the same algorithm, and whichever answer the majority of them come out with is taken as the overall answer. The probability of this overall answer being correct is p'. The output can only be true or false.

For example, consider the case with three processors. The probability of one of them being correct is p. Therefore, the probability of all 3 being correct is p*p*p = p^3. Getting 2 correct is p^2*(1-p), 1 correct is p*(1-p)^2, and 0 correct is (1-p)^3. The distribution is the standard binomial pattern, in this case 1, 3, 3, 1. Only the first two outcomes would give an overall correct answer, so in this case p' = p^3 + 3*p^2*(1-p).

More generally, for N processors, the pseudo-code for p' would be:

[code]for (int Q = 0; Q <= (N-1)/2; Q++)
p' += NCQ * p^Q * (1-p)^(N-Q);[/code]

Where NCQ is the binomial coefficient. That's as far as I've got.
>>
>>7766024
Linear Algebra desu
>>
File: 1451839055213.png (269KB, 502x479px) Image search: [Google]
1451839055213.png
269KB, 502x479px
>>7770020
/d/...
So... chick with a Dickinson or man with tits?

Responding to OP: Logarithms never clicked. Missed the one day teacher explained their usage... still don't understand.
>>
>>7780920
to what power do i have to raise the base to get the argument?
eg:
[math]\log_2{16}[/math] means if we have [math]2^n=16[/math], what is n?
>>
The idea that you go from 11:59 AM to 12:00 PM and vice versa.
>>
>>7766024
I can't do any long division or decimals. It comes back to bite me in the ass once in a while. I really just suck at arithmetic stuff. I don't even know 11 times tables or 12.
>>
>>7781978
What? You go from 11:59 to 12:00, then from 12:59 to 13:00 and so on. I thought the entire civilized world agreed on this.
>>
>>7766024
I had the hardest time with "compensation" in elementary school.

e.g., you can compute something like "65 - 7" mentally by doing 65 - 10 = 55, 55 + 3 = 58.

For some reason it just never clicked for me. but now i am the god of mental math. got my B.S. in mathematics and a B.S. in CS in 4 years.
>>
>>7766030
Combinatorics.
I'm still dogshit at geometrical combinatorics problems.
>>
>>7766024
Linear algebra.
Fuck Gaussian elimination
>>
I thought I was in /gif/ and I have never been more confused in my life.
>>
File: usopp sweating.jpg (79KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
usopp sweating.jpg
79KB, 1366x768px
>>7782464
What, I usually have problems with linear algebra and even I think Gaussian elimination is easy shit.
>>
>>7782500
No shit it's easy; keeping track of row operations is annoying as fuck. First year lin alg courses were shit.
The course that taught linear algebra from Hoffman and Kunze was much better
>>
>>7766024
Combinatorics and probability.

This is the shit I've had to study the most, ever since high school. I'm majoring in pure math, and I still have quit a bit of difficulty with the subject. Other areas like number theory and geometry come to me easily.
>>
>>7766024
Calculus. idk, I get the main ideas, but for some reason all the corner cases and special rules just don't stick in my head. At least I did well enough to pass (straight Bs).
>>
>>7780679
Wow thanks, you're the first person I know who even understood the question. I didn't get a chance to ask the teacher assistant.
>>
File: 1452461991933.png (69KB, 1024x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1452461991933.png
69KB, 1024x1191px
>>7774645
!!!
>>
File: 1441044007001.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441044007001.png
11KB, 200x200px
Almost all of it desu, I didn't really have a proper schooling experience, so I've been playing catch-up for the past year on khan academy.

tfw psychometric testing always showed my verbal ability as being >90-95% of the population but numerical reasoning was ~60%...
>>
>>7782464
>>7782500
>>7782513
what annoys me about linear algebra is when they ask you to prove if something is a subpace of something and they ask you something about vector spaces; I get lost... Also my university likes to use the gram-schmidt method and they are different types of questions you have to solve in a different way. Whenever, there's something important it has to be omitted from the lecture papers -.-...

The subject is 70% exam, 20% assignments, and 10% quizes; is this not normal?
>>
>>7782500
It's annoying as fuck. Spend a ridiculous amount of time writing out those stupid fucking squares, and it turns out you missed one addition somewhere so you have to go right back to the start. Doing lots of trivial, repetitive maths very accurately is what we invented computers for, it shouldn't be on a modern maths exam.
>>
File: WTF symbol.jpg (32KB, 365x490px) Image search: [Google]
WTF symbol.jpg
32KB, 365x490px
>>7766024
Understanding this symbol right here.

This funny "squared" U. I dont remember ever seem this symbol.

Googled and didnt find shit either.

Wtf; Is this a typo in my book?
>>
>>7783005
OH, and I forgot to add that this is basic logic, so I should know this already.

I suppose it means "proposition" value.
>>
>>7766204
This. Was never actually told -how- to factor in middle school, my dad just yelled at me to "be like a laser" or some shit and the answer should jump out at me.

So I eventually just wrote down (x+a)(x+b)=x^2+(a+b)x+ab and figured out what was going on. Same with "completing the square," which I didn't understand (these are polynomials, not rectangles!) until i saw the method used without loss of generality to prove the quadratic formula. Then it clicked.

I mean, so the bright side is I turned out to have a talent for working with heavy abstraction and readily supplying motivating/illustrative examples/applications of a general result or method to myself and others, but at the cost of a bit of humiliation early on. Probably like >>7766203
I shit you not, I used Shilov as a companion text for lower div (cookbook) LA, did no homework and pulled a >97
>>
>>7779612
Yet another victim of the IUTT meme
>>
>>7783005
The symbol is named "square cup" (the rounded U is just "cup") in latex. So that may help you google.

The term has many different meanings in different fields.

I don't speak Portuguese but from what I can tell (from my Spanish knowledge), you seem to be using it as a negation symbol.

So like if P is true then "not P" is false and vice versa. Then it looks like you have double negation meaning "not (not P) = P".
>>
File: Logic lesson.jpg (155KB, 955x658px) Image search: [Google]
Logic lesson.jpg
155KB, 955x658px
>>7783074
Not gonna lie. Before posting here I lurked through various logic symbol charts an none of them had this symbol.

Also, the book dont states what doest it mean. I think someone overlooked this somehow.

The statament in my book is this.
>>
Fractions when I was in 4th grade and then algebra in 7th grade (variables and such).
It has been a smooth sail ever since
>>
>>7766464
What do u mean 'manually xompute?' by definitiin these problems' answers are either memorized or counted.
>>
>>7766544
I had my troubles as well with trignometry, but then a couple of tricks helped me remember all identities

[math]sin^2x+cos^2x=1[/math]
Dividing both sides with [math]sin^2x[/math] will give you one of the identities and dividing by [math]cos^2x[/math] will give you the other

Then we have
[math]sin(a+b)=sin(a)cos(b)+cos(a)sin(b)[/math] and
[math]cos(a+b)=cos(a)cos(b)-sin(a)sin(b)[/math]

These are the only three trig identities you'll ever need and also understand trigonometry in terms of the unit circle.
>>
>>7783099
>That's right, the negation of a negation is an affirmation
The seems to definitely indicate that they're using it as a negation symbol. Usually we write [math]\lnot[/math]P for not-P, which I find much nicer, but w/e.
>>
>>7783380
Can I safely assume that they probably used a unicode symbol that their computer didnt understood and put that instead? Yu know, this happens a lot on Instagram where some symbols from iPhones dont work in Androids.

It doesnt seems that this symbol is used in the rest of the lesson anymore.
>>
>>7783435
That's what I would do.
>>
>>7783438
I think I will assume that every squared cup is in fact a ~ or ¬ then, That would make sense.

Thanks for the help anon.
>>
>>7766053
That's because the majority of methods for solving differential equations were groundbreaking and thought up by some of the smartest and most creative people of their time
As long as you see why it works, you're good. You're not responsible for coming up with the tricks until you've got a Math Ph.D
>>
>>7767538
If you don't understand some theorem or the like, struggle through it until you do understand it, rewrite an equivalent but easier to understand (for yourself) version, and study that one
>>
/sci/ is so pretentious

I don't know why I'm here
>>
>>7783569
We are in the top percentile of mentally challenege ppl anon.

We da best.. We numbah Uwan!
>>
>>7767121
they're easily understood visualy, most identities can be found by just drawing the situation and deducing them.
>>
I'm always surprised at how many people say that they understand math by visually imagining the scenario. How do you even "picture" a mathematic concept?
>>
>>7783949
Visualizing math is the [math]only[/math] way to understand math. You can't even understand why [math]a \cdot b = b \cdot a [/math] without visualizing it.
>>
>>7783949
Depends on what it is, for example, you can visualize proving a theorem as a stretch of earth or hard marl, resisting penetration. . . the sea advances insensibly in silence, nothing seems to happen, nothing moves, the water is so
far off you hardly hear it. . . yet it finally surrounds the resistant substance.
>>
>>7770619
>There's no way in hell a person can remember the jumble of identities like sin=opp/hyp and cos=adj/hyp and so forth for very long
I was taught sohcahtoa
>>
>>7783961
I understand it perfectly fine even though I can't visualize anything at all, let alone math.
>>7783977
That makes no sense at all.
>>
File: 1452618229040.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1452618229040.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>7766024
I can't do headmath very well. I've been trying to figure out for a long time now why or at least how to make it better.
For example, a customer bought something and the total came to 2.99 - and he handed me a 5. Now I SHOULD be able to just look at that and got 'yup, change is 2.01' but I had to sit there a moment and pretend I was typing up something when I was in reality pulling up calculator and confirming to myself that I was indeed retarded.
I've been wondering for a long time how this happened or why; I can do the logical stuff like formulas easily but then I get to things like counting back change and oop there goes my brains.
>>
>>7784022
>That makes no sense at all
confirmed for not knowing any Inter-universal Teichmüller theory, pleb
>>
File: received_460524517459322.jpg (40KB, 910x651px) Image search: [Google]
received_460524517459322.jpg
40KB, 910x651px
Circular functions and combinatorics. Got like 20% on my tests for those topics
>>
>>7766024
I'm struggling with the Complex plane right now.

It's embarrassing.
>>
Changing the integration order on triple integrals, and finding the integration limits at changing coordinates
>>
>>7784166
Triple integrals is the most advanced math; Inter-universal Teichmüller theory may offer the first known solution to a triple integral.
>>
File: 1425232369254.jpg (12KB, 209x209px) Image search: [Google]
1425232369254.jpg
12KB, 209x209px
>>7784130
>circular functions
how hard is it to remember x^2+y^2=r^2
>>
>>7784130
Combinatorics was hard for me too.
It felt too ad-hoc, like the entire course was just a big bag of tricks instead of a theory being built.
>>
File: received_460525050792602.jpg (6KB, 232x188px) Image search: [Google]
received_460525050792602.jpg
6KB, 232x188px
>>7784208
There is a reason OP said "easy"
>>
>>7784217
Some topics are like that unfortunately. I hate it when there's no rigid "apply this when the problem looks like this."

I think that's what differentiates the topics I struggle with the topics I'm good at.

I guess every person's different though.
>>
>>7766024

I'm finishing up my mathematics degree with a 3.7 GPA this May, but I almost failed Geometry my sophomore year of high school.
>>
File: 250px-Hyperbolic_triangle.svg.png (30KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Hyperbolic_triangle.svg.png
30KB, 250x167px
>>7784208
>x^2+y^2=r^2

HOW HARD IS IT TO USE THE CORRECT SYMBOLS

I had some idiot ask me the same thing the other day.

https://www.mathsisfun.com/algebra/circle-equations.html

USE THE CORRECT SYMBOLS

^ IS A LOGIC SYMBOL YOU SHITLORD
x∧y = 1 if x = y = 1 and x∧y = 0
x∨y = 0 if x = y = 0 and x∨y = 1
¬x = 0 if x = 1 and ¬x = 1 if x = 0.

LIKE THIS
x2 + y2 + Ax + By + C = 0
>>
I always forget how to do long divisons
>>
>>7784841
What? Where the fuck were your educated, x2 is x*2. ^ is accepted by everyone to be the symbol for exponents. ∧ looks kind of similar, but so does a Dorito. They're entirely different symbols and you're autistic.
>>
File: 1451416989584.jpg (260KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1451416989584.jpg
260KB, 449x1197px
>>7784841
>denoting logical elements by 0 and 1

so is x1 x raised to the power of the logical value 1?

HOW HARD IS IT TO USE THE CORRECT SYMBOLS
>>
fucking conic sections. fuck em
>>
I can't read a differential equation to save my life unless it's in Leibniz notation.
>>
File: ragekid.jpg (73KB, 464x471px) Image search: [Google]
ragekid.jpg
73KB, 464x471px
>>7766024
matrix multiplication
>>
>>7777360
phew lawd that makes me happy. i dont get this shit either
>>
Series testing. I am a Ph.d candidate in mathematics right now
>>
I fucking hate integration by parts and integrating rational functions.
>>
File: shereallyisamazing.jpg (107KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
shereallyisamazing.jpg
107KB, 1280x800px
>>7766024

Amazing Amie
>>
Correspondence between Lie/algebraic groups and Lie algebras. There's so much shit to keep track of, and I always lose the oversight.
>>
File: sweating hard.gif (474KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
sweating hard.gif
474KB, 188x174px
>>7787840
How is that biologically possible ?
>>
>>7787875
You're memeing it wrong. It's
>what is the evolutionary reason for people taking photographs with an off-white background?
>>
>>7787840
Jesus Christ that ass is too big.
>>
>>7787878
No. I'd rather talk about that stuffed ass and how it came to life.
>>
I can handle FP1/2 easily, but Decision Mathematics and Statistics I hate with a passion. It's not even that it's difficult, it's just incredibly boring.
>>
>>7787879
Fag.
>>
>>7766024
The first time I did an integral it didn't work, I rechecked my calculations for a couple days and then realized that my calculator was set to output in degrees.
Also I used to make mistakes in HS like forgetting a sign halfway through solving an algebra equation.
I was also really slow at it.
>>
>>7766024
discrete and analysis
then again I didn't pay attention in class and played on my phone the whole time
>>
>>7767121
Trust me, learn complex exponential. u kno,
[math]\cos\theta=\frac{e^{i\theta}+e^{-i\theta}}{2}[/math] and so on.
>>
>>7788785
shamefully trying again [math] \cos\theta=\frac{e^{i\theta}+e^{-i\theta}}{2} [/math]
>>
>>7788787
wait fuck why doesn't it work
>>
>>7784841
kek have you ever heard of exterior algebra lol no because you're autistic
>>
>>7766024
Integration by parts

I could breeze through substitution integrals of pretty much any type but it took me fucking ages to feel comfortable doing even basic integrations by parts
>>
>>7788806

What's your IQ?
>>
>>7784841
>^ is the same as ∧
Pants on head retarded

I bet you think [math]×[/math] is the same as [math]x[/math] too, right?
>>
>>7788791
cos u touch urself at night
>>
>>7788806
95, pls no bully
>>
>>7789068

How did you learn calculus with an IQ of 95?
>>
>>7789083
>implying the average person can't learn calculus
>>
I sucked at math until Trig...
By suck, i mean I didn't know how to study correctly. Once I started putting more time in things eventually clicked.
>>
>>7789085
this

America's education system just makes people afraid of Calculus...
>>
>>7789101
Common core is a fucking joke.
>>
Cannot do any expansion theorems at all.

Literally what the fuck is binomial expansion
>>
Fourier transforms and convolutions in signals class
Kill me
>>
Memorizing integrals of functions. Though one could argue that memorization math is not real math. Also, solving for variables was a fairly big leap from arithmetic when I first learned it.
>>
differentiable manifolds
>>
>>7766062
Multivariable calculus is piss easy if you understand single variable calculus well. Though vector calculus can get a bit hairy when calculating Jacobians for transformations.
>>
>>7766266
An exercise in extreme patience and an exaggerated attention to detail else you'll make mistakes everytime especially anything larger than 3X3.
>>
>>7789297
>>7789297
>Multivariable calculus is piss easy if you understand single variable calculus well.
Until you get to PDEs.
>>
>>7766857
Do not do this. Possibly the worst differential equations book that exists
>>
High school Trig. Skipped too many days of class and slept throughout due to it being an 8am class. Honestly wasn't that hard, was just too much of a recalcitrant fool to succeed.
>>
Statistics. I could not tell you the meaning or origin of a "t-distribution."
>>
quadratic equations.
>>
>>7766024
Arithmetic
>>
>>7787383
its so boring and easy to make mistakes
anything over 3x3 makes me not wanna do the question
fuck that shit
>>
Word problems that use the subjunctive case.
>>
>>7766058
Whenever I see a number that has a 1 on paper I tend to imagine it as a stiff cock. I cant help but draw a tight slit on top of it so as to make it look like a cock in the midst of fucking. Unfortunately, my teacher sees it and marks me off for having an infinitely repeating one.
>>
>>7766024
Logs...
Tis' sad.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.