[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Labyrinth riddle. Two girls (1 always lies, the second always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160104_015732.jpg (109KB, 1080x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160104_015732.jpg
109KB, 1080x894px
Labyrinth riddle. Two girls (1 always lies, the second always teleschermi truth in a room with 2 doors) i remember that there was a pic with 2 more difficulties to solve im looking for this . One was like "any girl does not know anything about other girl existance"
>>
>>7760748
Girls always lie.
>>
don't know about the other one you're talking about.
but if the girls don't know about each other, can I explain them ? after all, the rule is only 1 question, it doesn't say anything about explanations.
(love the pic)
>>
You can only talk once to the girls and even if you explain her second she would still not see her and She would answer "there are no other girls here" when you try to know about her answers
>>
Altering the environment around you and asking if the environment has changed
ex. Taking your shirt off and asking one of them "did I just take my shirt off"
>>
>>7760859
didn't read the OP comment right
don't know what pic you're talking about
>>
you're on a game show

there are three doors

behind one of the doors is always a car
behind the second door is always a goat
the third door produces a car 50% of the time and a goat the other 50%

you pick one door without opening it, the host opens one of the other two doors and it's a goat.

is it in your best interest to switch
>>
>>7760748

If you were your sister, which door would you tell me to choose if i wanted to live.

Then pick the opposite of whichever door they tell you.

Boom.
>>
>>7760875
Actually the way you phrased the question it would be best to not switch.

Probability of choosing a car right away is 1/2. When the host opens the door with a goat, the probability that your door has a car shoots up to 2/3.
>>
>>7760916
>the probability that your door has a car shoots up to 2/3

lmao, no

Probability of getting car if you don't switch: 1/2
Probability of getting car if you switch:
If d3 = car: 1
If d3 = goat: 1/3 * (0 + 1 + 1) = 2/3
Total: 5/6

Intuitive reason: Host taking out a goat from the two remaining doors increases the chance of the other door having a car. The only bad case is when there's 2 goats in the two unpicked doors, the other cases (1 goat 1 car) are good and make sure the car's left.
>>
OP, I think the riddle you're looking for is the one with the parrots. I think there was also insane mode and god mode in the picture.
>>
>>7760929
The question doesn't make any sense anyways. What if you choose a goat right away and the other two are cars? How is the host supposed to reveal one of the other doors to be a goat?
>>
>>7760748
I accidentally my teleschermi.
Is this serious? What should I do?
>>
>>7760932
Yes there was an insane mode
>>
>>7760875
The riddle im looking for is not the monty hall but the labirinth riddle with 2 variants
>>
The question is always of the form "Hey B, if I asked A which door lead to [set outcome], what would he answer?" when you have only one question.

One of the variants was that you were only able to ask A or B if I remember well. In that case you must make your question (which already includes a conditional relationship) conditional to something you can control or at least know if it is true or not, such as removing your clothes.
>>
>>7761426
There was that one... a 40-meter tall tower is in the center of a 200-meter rocky island with a maze of paths. By the dock where you landed there are three paths, and three guards. One always tells the truth, one answers at random, and one always lies. You can ask them one question. Which path do you choose?

The answer is: the central one, and if it goes off the way, just fucking cut across, the tower is perfectly visible from anywhere on the island. But before you go, ask the liar if the answer to your question will be "yes", and watch the asshole squirm.
>>
Fucking thread. ALL Girls ALWAYS FUCKING LIE.
Shoot both the bitches
/Thread
>>
>>7760929

I don't get it. Are you saying that you only recalculate statistics when you make a choice?
>>
>>7761693

Tactic: No switch:

Chance you picked the car: 1/3, period. No matter what the host does, your initial choice with its 1/3 chance stands.

Tactic: switch.

Chance you picked the car at first: 1/3. In this case switching is 100% loss, so your chance of LOSS for this case remains at 1/3.

Chance you didn't pick the car: 2/3. Host reveals the goat. Switching means 100% win because the remaining gate has the car (yours doesn't and the revealed doesn't).

In short: In the first scenario you win if you picked the car (at 1/3 chance). In the second scenario you win if you initially picked the goat (at 2/3 chance).
>>
>>7761726
That is how the original Monty Hall problem goes, but whoever posted the problem above added that the third door could either be a goat or a car. The problem changes now, but I don't think this problem can be done unless its rephrased.
>>
>>7760748 (OP)
http://eljjdx.canalblog.com/archives/2014/06/08/30029541.html
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, there is something more than you originally had.
From what I've gattered in the responses the correct way cannot be discovered everytime, Using the monty hall methodology there is a probability of you rulling out someone you should not.
I'm guessing the ideal sceneario is to have both the true and false sisters but it's probabilistic.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.