[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It may be the ruins more than Mayan ruins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 17

File: ????.jpg (1MB, 1536x1152px)
????.jpg
1MB, 1536x1152px
There is a canyon that Gokei Okayama Prefecture Soja, Japan.
Here has been discussed in the net and in the ruins of the megalithic city rather than a canyon.
For if you look at the photos, but there are traces of human processed precisely the rock in rocky mountain.
People have a chance to come to play in Okayama, please try to challenge the mystery of Gokei.
>>
>>6623767
Bullshit that looks like natural rock cleavage to me.

Have they found any rock chips or fire pits, things that much better indicators of human activity than shapes in rocks?
Otherwise,
>>/x/
>>
There might be dead people, too scarey
>>
>>6623767
All I see here is freshly exposed rock from when parts of it naturally breaks away due to weathering.

And complex pattern? Doesn't everything in nature has a complex pattern.
>>
>>6623788
>has a

Gotta learn not to change my sentences mid-sentence while writing.
>>
>>6623781
Well, let me be first to say, you're shitty at identifying patterns and very likely an idiot.

>>6623767
The type of rock there forms fractures along fissures similar to basalt. I see the pattern you're referring to, as well as the machined-like edge. I agree they're distinct but I would argue they are more likely to be a really unusual natural occurrence simply because of the patterns. The pillar would have been subtractive of the segments, rather than the grooves. The tiered layer with a sharp cut on the larger segment is a natural outcrop due to fissure and expansion. The smaller one is a little odd but still reasonably a natural occurrence.
>>
>>6623807
>you're shitty at identifying patterns and very likely an idiot.
Humans are excellent at seeing patterns. So much so that we tend to see and attribute them where they don't exist.
>>
>>6623845
Humans are excellent at seeing CERTAIN PATTERNS. Like faces. We are less excellent at observing load bearing geometric structures. That part requires understanding the weight distribution created by the angles of the segments which would make that pillar distinct, were it actually a pillar.

Want me to point it out for you? The rectangle of the central column fits to a tiered base resting with a sloped at the base. Below that is a tiered base with a corresponding slope that interlocks. It's weathered but the triangle is very clear. The expansion of the base relative to the column is incremental expansions of the column width. It very much looks like a modular segment of functional architecture that is a rather significant coincidence.

It stands out because the fractures don't appear to match the load distribution of the stone around it.
>>
>>6623767
>>
File: whatIC.jpg (1MB, 908x1218px)
whatIC.jpg
1MB, 908x1218px
>>6623767
What we're looking at here is just a wall where the folding of the land has caused the strata to be aligned vertically,
flipped back in their original orientation as they where formed it looks like this.
>>
this formation bears a striking resemblance to a honeycomb COINCIDENCE? i think not...
>>
File: fd_lamp.jpg (24KB, 398x255px)
fd_lamp.jpg
24KB, 398x255px
>>6623857
>We are less excellent at observing load bearing geometric structures. That part requires understanding the weight distribution created by the angles of the segments which would make that pillar distinct, were it actually a pillar.
Right, but I think you're getting a little carried away, or maybe trying to argue the same sort of point I'm trying to make.

I'm basically saying OP is seeing ruins of a megalithic city because ostensibly it appears as such to those who may be looking for megalithic ruins in the first place. It's a sort of psychological byproduct of pattern recognition. It's the same reason why ancient alien "theorists" think this image depicts a giant light bulb or some such garbage.
>>
>>6623875
But what are our alien overlords trying to tell us?
>>
>>6623875
maximal circular shape that tessellates when the lava cools. Seeing basaltic pillars was what first got me curious about geology.
>>
>>6623881
Nope, it's magma bees.
>>
>>6623767
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
>>
>>6623882
>He believes in magma bees.
Everyone knows the hellfire imps won the great bee/imp war.
>>
>>6623882
Technically, they're magma wasps. Magma bees excrete obsidian, not basalt.
>>
>>6623878

I agreed that wasn't the result of a ruin from the start. I was pointing out why I could see someone making the interpretation. If it were closer to the Ryukyu Island I might give it further thought (Yonaguni Monument and all).

>>6623875
The basalt column formation is pretty common. There are only two of them that stand out hat are particularly quirky. The ones in Iceland and Ireland are a good deal less varied than the typical formations we find elsewhere.

If you want to see things that look like giant ruins, go check out the Andews near Lake Titicaca on Google Earth. Tens of thousands of square miles of trenches carved into bedrock.
>>
>>6623879
There's really no reason to think that an intelligent species would have written a message for anyone to find in the future. Patterned cuts for stone on a large scale is what you do when you're making modular components to build things.

If anything, the hallmark of intelligent life would be the absence of symbolism on what should have been a monumental challenge to construct. Historically, we've built temples and completely covered them in symbols of the belief system that united people into making them. If something takes thousands of people decades of hard labor, they're going to sign their work. Form before function.

If you find any obviously man made ancient stone works that are function before form, that would be interesting.
>>
File: yonaguni monument.jpg (840KB, 1175x747px)
yonaguni monument.jpg
840KB, 1175x747px
>>6623894
People who know very little about how minerals are formed get's easily impressed by any angular surfaces formed in rocks.
The 'yonaguni monument' is the most impressive large scale rock formation I know about that display such characteristics.
>>
>>6623913
>If you find any obviously man made ancient stone works that are function before form, that would be interesting.

You realize that most walls in ancient time was undecorated load-bearing structure?
>>
File: 1395183806059.jpg (92KB, 300x411px)
1395183806059.jpg
92KB, 300x411px
>>6623913
>>
>>6623859
You've noticed interesting point. Stone of various sizes were scattered around the bottom of this rocky mountain.
>>
>>6623874
It is a great analysis!
>>
File: 4cyan.jpg (983KB, 1163x1917px)
4cyan.jpg
983KB, 1163x1917px
>>6623875
I leave to introduce one more photos of the rocky mountain of allegations that have been discovered in GOKEI. I'll leave to the intelligence of all of you and I look how does this "rocky" this.
>>
File: Giants_Causeway_2.jpg (2MB, 2545x1882px)
Giants_Causeway_2.jpg
2MB, 2545x1882px
>>6624216
looks pretty rocky to me.
>>
>>6624233
It is a "pretty rocky" the world's first publication. According to the opinion of Soja, artifacts not reflected at all in the photo.
>>
>>6624216
That rock in the middle jutting out to the right looks like a sad Hitler
>>
File: schizo.jpg (95KB, 394x512px)
schizo.jpg
95KB, 394x512px
>>6623767
schizotypal apophenia.

you ever hear sounds that aren't there?
>>
File: Sg1stargatefront.jpg (47KB, 500x280px)
Sg1stargatefront.jpg
47KB, 500x280px
>>6624259
Do you know the movie called "Star Gate"?
>>
>>6624276
Hitler faces errywhere
>>
File: 4cyan_2.jpg (989KB, 1163x1917px)
4cyan_2.jpg
989KB, 1163x1917px
>>6624216
Such power of observation does not really fit a member of CIA, everybody.
>>
File: nonrock.jpg (465KB, 1222x904px)
nonrock.jpg
465KB, 1222x904px
>>6624233
I can not see only ruins machine that decayed is exposed to me, but are you also of do is that rock?
>>
Just cause you recognise shapes does not mean it was artificially created. dude, luke at the basalt columns at the giants causeway in ireland.
>>
>>6624339
easter island head?
>>
File: circitpat.jpg (752KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
circitpat.jpg
752KB, 1280x960px
>>6624418
Rock in the frame is a circuit board that has fossilized. In other words, this columnar joint should doubt the ruins. It is the remains of the industrial civilization of ancient. Nature does not engrave the circuit board. Circuit board has been engraved in rock GOKEI.
>>
File: 1398340504315.jpg (29KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1398340504315.jpg
29KB, 350x250px
>>6624339
CIA ?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.