[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is nice board this is my new home now, what do I need to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: anime.png (172KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
172KB, 462x500px
this is nice board
this is my new home now, what do I need to know to be comfortable here?
>>
>>5692763
I'm new aswell, and I don't really get it. You guys kinda suck.
>>
>>5692763
no frog posting
>>
>>5692774
thats not very nice friend im sorry you arent having a good time
>>
>>5692763
fortune goes into the options field
be nice, not even if someone's being rude to you
have fun. be creative and sille
check all dubs, trips, quads, quints, and every other form of repeating digits.
don't swear, dis is family frenly board
watch ojamajo doremi >>5690657
>>
>>5692778
Theres just no purpose. Maybe if you guys were doing badass stuff I wouldn't mind.
>>
Have a good time, if you choose to want to, I mean.
>>
>>5692774
I'm sorry friend you probably aren't viewing things correctly
Are you using the official [s4s] add on?

Also would you like to sniffe my butte

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5692803
No sniff plz. but that is a pleasant butt.
>>
>>5692763
your picture has autism :)
>>
>>5692939
that makes the two of us then lole!!!
>>
>>5692763
rember to chegg fertoone

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: IMG_7183.png (270KB, 540x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7183.png
270KB, 540x363px
>>5692833
>>5693033
Checked. Am I allowed to post ponies here?
>>
File: IMG_7183.jpg (38KB, 521x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7183.jpg
38KB, 521x350px
>>5692833
>>5693033
Re checked

>>5693047
Your Jonny is pointing the wrong way, mister
>>
File: 1501526842730.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501526842730.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
>>5693033
how do you chegg fortunn
>>
>>5692763
WHERE did you find that image?!
>>
File: 1500601951171.jpg (37KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1500601951171.jpg
37KB, 600x588px
>>5692763
OMG HIYA NEW FRIEND XD

i am nibblet i will help u get all coxied up here @ [s4s]

first of all you need to learn the memes. may i ask how many s4s memes you are already acquainted with? you can find all the classics @ dankmaymays.com but ohh boyo that is only but the tip of ice burg muh fwend xD

We have many many many many many many many mnay more E X C L U S I V E and lesser known memes just WAITING for you, yes YOU to unlock. and don't you dare forget about OC hell naw OC is the greasy fuel that keeps s4s pumping, millions and i mean BILLIONS of anons churning out fresh new dank edgy and wholesome memes DAILY, some of said memes get small cult followings, and these are the ones that everyone aspires to like. I mean gawsh you can look at dankmaymays.com all day long and still only be well adjusted to 1% of the total memes found here at s4s.

we here at s4s value your opinions and feedbacks, so please if you like a meme remember to upvote it and if you see a meme that is not your taste be sure to give theat heckin' meme a downvote. This ensures the meme will get hidden beneath the billions upon trillions of other memes and no one will ever get to see it.

since this is your first post I (an oldfag [1] ) will give you a little exclusive introductory meme. The image you see attached here is bananabird, bananabird is a smol [2] meme you will not find on dankmaymays.com not on the knowyourmeme youtube channel HOWEVER it's a good'en and many peeps here on s4s love and enjoy staring at bananabird, (one anon even wants to get lewd with bananabird, OUCH!)

so that's pretty mcuh it, /u/anon ! I hope you feel at home on this sub and I wish you good fortune[3] in your future s4s endeavors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1] oldfag is a 4chan meme reffering to anyone over the age of 45
[2] smol is also an s4s meme just letting you know
[3] fortune is something you can type into the name box to the subject box when making a new thread to get a fortune attachment

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5692774
The problem is, Anonymous, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: picture_of_blonde_loli.jpg (50KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
picture_of_blonde_loli.jpg
50KB, 462x500px
>>5693089
I took the original picture (pic related)
and made the background transparent myself
>>
>>5692763
1. Don't just start threads, make sure you go reply to threads you like.
2. Be nice to people here.
3. Check out my digits.
>>
File: image.png (249KB, 429x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249KB, 429x377px
>>5693130
That image is STOLEN. S T O L E N. Stolen. You should probably delete those files before someone realizes you are in possession of stolen images! Another thing about this image is that it is CURSED! There's a reason so many people have stolen it... The fabled curse of THE IMAGE is so well known that it has been ingrained in all human minds from birth. They may not know that they know the image is cursed, but it has led to curiosity surrounding THE IMAGE, and has driven many to steal and spread THE IMAGE around the Internet. [s4s] is the newest target of this malevolent image... Please please please don't post or save this image ever again!
>>
I think I found a new home
>>
>>5693163
nice singles!!!!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.