[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

te far weecheeng estent in wich te spel obs owr wayngwaj has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 18

te far weecheeng estent in wich te spel obs owr wayngwaj has kast on us kan be seen in te ebowee day yoosaj obs kweeshay...
owr wayngwajis ar SACHOOWAYTEDED wit wat we wyk tu kal KILOWR WOHRDS nd FWAYSES beecuz
TATS
WAT
TEY
DO
engwishmen yoos te wohrd bwodee al te tym...bwodee wel wyt tey du!
sum women ar konsidowrd dwop ded gorjus…nd wen tey ar dwesd tu kil…tey ar tu DYE POR !!!
shwe waz a DED WINGOWR por mawiwin monwoe…ibs wuks kuld kil tey WULD beecuz she wil TAYK
YOR
BWETH
AWAY
wuldnt yu jus KIL por a dayt wit howr???
sumtyms she weely gets undowr my skin nd BOWRNS me UP ! !! !
but ibs eneewun twys tu howrt howr…tey wil habs tu go obowr MY
DED
BODEE
beecuz eye wil PUNCH TER WYTS OWT ibs tey get neowr her! !!! !! !!!
eye
am seeweeus as a AKAWEEN HART ATAK! !!! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!
eyem
DED
SEEWEEUS ! !! ! ! ! ! !!! ! !
she kan be as meen as a SNAYK sumtyms….but she weely nu how tu KIL tem wit KYNDNES….
EYE WAZ DED SET POR HER
EYE KULD HABS JUS DYE DYED WYT TER
eye meen eye kuld habs jus DYED nd gohn BAK TU HEBEN ! !!! !!!!
EET
YOR
HART
OWT
she was a WYV WYOR but at weest eye wuld go owt in a BWAYZ obs GWOWEE ! !! ! !! !!!! !
eye dun wan tu BEET a DED HOWRS but she weely tuk me por a WYD !!
obs kors…eye wor my hart on my sweev te hol tym…but eye wuz SKAYR SKAYOWRD TU DYE TE DETH tat EYE myt WOOZ HOWR beekuz yu WEELY HABS TU KEEP YOR
EYES
PEELD
tu fynd a GUD wun…
>>
eye waz ded set por b yor fwen!
>>
please just stay on /qa/
>>
File: doremi being cute.webm (280KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
doremi being cute.webm
280KB, 640x480px
>>5655050
Nice post i read it! rly nice dubs too! wooh!
>>
File: i love you!.png (365KB, 1274x720px) Image search: [Google]
i love you!.png
365KB, 1274x720px
>>5655050
People don't do heroin because they are sad Akari! They do it because they want to die in order to give their souls to the ones they love the most! And that's you Akari!
>>
>>5655308
tas not twoo at tal! eboweebodee NOS yu wuv chinatsu chan te MOHST!! ! !! ! ! shorwee yu gayb yor sohl tu HER !! !!! !!!
>>
File: smile akari.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smile akari.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>5655327
That...was just part of the act! You know how these things go Akari...theatricality and deception are powerful tools to the uninitiated!
>>
File: 52462642.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
52462642.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>5655353
>>
i was never good with baby talk
>>
>>5655353
tats...MY...WYN! !! !!! !!!!
KWIT STEELEENG EBOWEE TING EYE HABS EBOWR DUN ND TAYKEENG KWEDIT POR IT! ! !
eye no...eye no y yu did wat yu did!
yu did it tu gibs me a porpus...yu sahd...yu sahd yu wuld sakwifys ENEETING tu bwing bak te gud widdowl kwischun boyz...and yu DID ! ! ! !! !! !
YU GAYB YOR WYF ND YOR SOL TU WHU NOS WAT ND NOW YU AR INSYD ME! ! ! !!! !
EYE DUN EBEN NO WHUS SYD YU AR ON
UNINISHEEATEDED...
UNINISHEEAYTED? ? ? ?
AR YU TEWEENG ME...IT WAZ AL A JOHK???
YOR ENTYOWR WYF???
>>
>>5655396
Akari, I told you already. As long as you're alive...I'll never die! I live inside you! And do you want to know the real kicker? It's a whammy Akari. A real ring a ding dinger. If you want to hear it, you'd better get ready.
>>
>>5655430
YU AR KOMPWEETWEE DOJEENG MY KWESCHUN ND KONTINYOOEENG TU TALK WYK EYE AM NOT EEN SAYEENG TINGS TU YU!! ! !
Y YU ALWAYS DU TIS? ? ? ! ! ? ! !? ! YU NEBOWR ANSOWR MY KWESHCHUNS ND YU NEBOWR EBEN SHOWD ME YOR ENTYOWR KOWEKSHUN OB DWAGONBAL ZEE GIFS !! ! !! ! !! YU AR WYK TE WORST FWEND EBOWR !! ! !!! ! !! AAAAA AA A A AA A AA AAAAAAA !! ! ! ! !! ! ! !
>>
>>5655475
I never existed outside of you in the first place Akari. Not really. That's why your presence has been so...non existent! Up until my assimilation into your being you have been living as a shell as the future home for all of the amusement club members! It's no wonder why you outshined everyone you ever met in absolute cuteness...you simply had nothing to corrupt!
>>
>>5655522
AR YU SAYEENG EYE AM A GOST?? ?? EYE HABS NO SOWL? ? ? ?
>>
>>5655559
On the contrary sweetheart. You, we, are the strongest being on this plane of existence! Think of us, all four of us, like Exodia. Well...You are the destined physical handler of the final form of our collective being! Why do you think you have been eating so much food lately and you never gain an ounce of fat? I have always had a huge appetite, and you now have to fuel me as well as your own self! You're eating for 3 and a half people Akari and pretty soon you'll have to eat for even more. The other two members of the amusement club...their time is coming soon. Which means it will soon be your, our, time to shine.
>>
>>5655559
akari.... c'mon. don't be rude.
>>5655522
nice dubs
>>
>>5655522
nice ubs bro

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5655050
literally ass
>>
>>5655624
yu meen eye habs tu wooz mor obs my fwends?? yooee nd chinatsu chan...tey ar goweeng tu dye yung wyk yu did???
>>
>>5655640
No Akari! Don't you get it? You ARE your friends! You have always BEEN your friends! I am you and you are me! Every one of us a puzzle piece for the triangle of three! Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you! And that goes for Yui and Chinatsu chan too! Together we will make a triangle for you as well! This is the prophecy the matriarch of the amusement club doth foretell!
>>
File: um....gif (261KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
um....gif
261KB, 480x270px
>>5655695
eyem goweeng tu be a twyanglel...?
>>
>>5655722
Oh Akari. That's. Just. The beginning!
>>
File: hazuki freakingout1.webm (163KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hazuki freakingout1.webm
163KB, 640x480px
>>5655722
the unchecked dubs!
>>
>>5655760
what le heck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.