[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: hate.jpg (90KB, 700x432px) Image search: [Google]
hate.jpg
90KB, 700x432px
>>
File: 1453771748240.jpg (42KB, 634x415px) Image search: [Google]
1453771748240.jpg
42KB, 634x415px
>>4126232
I agree completely.
>>
>>4126232
Words to live by indeed!
>>
That's actually false.

Hatred will stop for the sake of calm or exhaustion. Love can come out of that calm or exhaustion, but not out of hatred directly.

The world doesn't need to be a banal platitude for it to be good. The world would function so much more smoothly once everyone figured that out.
>>
>>4126232
This quote is not true. Hatred can be stopped through the complete and utter eradication of the things you hate.
>>
>>4126252
i know youre a realist but i'd still give you that hug that you deserve
>>
>>4126259
I'd take a hug if it were appropriate because hugs are good and I'm feeling calm. Not because I'm angry or sad because of what I said.
>>
>>
>>4126261
Garlic salt I had some of you on a hamburger that I just ate
>>
>>4126266
Nice dubs but who puts garlic on a burger??
>>
>>4126292
I do
>>
>>4126266
I bet it was fucking bomb, huh?

Nice dubs btw
>>
Hatred is underrated. No, I'm not trying to be edgy. Hatred is useful. We hate the things that wrong us. Hatred gives motivation to eliminate the these things, and makes our lives better in doing so.

Misdirected hatred can be foolish. Unwarranted hatred is ignorant and destructive. But righteous hatred is possibly the most powerful force for good in all of human nature.
>>
>>4126344

hatred in the name of good or hatred justified through the label of righteousness sounds like terrorism
>>
>>4126295
I enjoyed your garlicky meat in and around my mouth
>>
File: smilingretardedbear.jpg (61KB, 634x500px) Image search: [Google]
smilingretardedbear.jpg
61KB, 634x500px
>>4126344
yes great dubs. hate muslims who kill people based on their religon. but show them love so that they can get better, and then they will be loved. hating is not evil.
>>
>>4126355
So you think there's nothing that deserves to be hated? I hate cancer. I hate domestic violence. I hate poverty.

Do you think we should just accept and love these things because "MUH HATRED BAD. LOVE GOOD." meme?

It's not healthy to repress normal, justified emotions, you know.
>>
>>4126232
are you really trying to do the right thing?
>>
REMINDER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sF0RaIEVzY
>>
>>4126379

what good does hatred do?

does the surgeon fill himself with hate and rage before operating on a cancer patient, or does he love the patient?

are angry people, anger being a shade of fear - a fear of losing or not getting something, going to ever overcome the anger that causes them to be domestically abusive if not through them learning to love themselves, enabling them to also therefore love others that they before abused?

does one not love a poor man by giving him bread?
>>
>>4126399
YES
DUBS!!!!!!! :D
>>
>>4126400
if you know about hate squared then you know the answere
also know that you just got dubs
>>
>>4126232
What about hatred of hatred?
Or love of hatred?
Or hatred of love?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.