[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Wifes/gf
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /s/ - Sexy Beautiful Women

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
I like to dress her up, I have over 1k photos now. (Will blank out all her face, or eyes cuz it's the only way she is cool with it. (Post yours)
>>
>>
>>
>>16491563
She looks like a freak in bed. Those crotchless panties are so hot
>>
Post your thought, if she likes em I may post more. She is shy.
>>
>>16491573
9/10 for sure. If she is there right now with you. Tell her that she is beautiful and I appreciate the photos
>>
>>16491528
So sexy!!
>>
She is asleep atm
>>
Show more of her pussy! It is my turn on. Do you do creampie?
>>
>>16491579
Want to wake her up and have her watch the bread? It might turn her on, you never know
>>
She is 25 now, been together since she was 19...boobs have grown a cup since then. She is 5'6, 125ish lbs, natural strawberry blond (has never dyed her hair once in her life. 32D, 1/2 norwegian (mom 100%) blue eyes
>>
Would love to see more of her!
>>
>>16491597
She comes from good genes then. Her tits are really good. What about pussy? Let's get stats on yhat
>>
>>
>>16491621
Whoa! Diamonds. Norwegian women turn me on. I'm 1/4 Norwegian 1/4 eskimo, 1/4 german, and 1/4 swedish.
Her pussy beckons for cum in it
>>
Pinkest asshole I have seen, only problem is she is so tight u couldnt get a pen in it.
>>
>>16491633
What about lube? That softens it a bit. But go slow let the an us get used to you. What size dick are you trying to stick in?
>>
So many guys post their gf/wife I am always disappointed. I tell her all the time her photos are better but she is kinda bashful and never believes me.
>>
>>16491640
Well I am just a friendly anon. She won't believe me either. I have seen a lot of wives on here. She made me diamonds, which is tough to do
>>
Where you guys from? Us?
>>
7.8in long 5.5in circumference
>>
Yep USA
>>
>>16491646
Wow no wonder it won't fit in her tight ass. That is a nice cock anon. How is she at sex?
>>
>>16491649
I'm from WA and there are a lot of Norwegians around in a city called Ballard
>>
Do you like milf? I posted pics of my mom in a thread called 80's ladies. There are three pics.
>>
>>
>>
>>16491664
I love this outfit anon
>>
Sex is good but she has hard orgasms, like sometimes she passes out. Problem I can go about 5 times without loosing an erections so usually she waits for me to finish to finish herself off.
>>
>>16491670
Wow that is impressive. So 5 cumshot in a row? Sex must be a marathon
>>
Funny thing, and something I recommend to all guys. Take interest I a girls cloths, learn and know your shit and you will get a say in how she dresses. 85% of her cloths I bought for her or had a say in its selection. She no longer owns a pair of sweats lol.
>>
>>16491676
Oh I totally agree. I had practice with my sister growing up. So I am good at picking clothes and jewelry
>>
Is she still sleeping? Too bad she is shy. As long as she is not shy for you that is good. I had a shy ex even for me and that was hard. But she loved creampie and had an iud so I would just nut in her as deep as I could. I have a 7 in cock
>>
Yeah it like 1:26 here, I need to go to bed like 5 hours ago. He isn't super shy I guess more self conscious. She is just don't think she has anything anyone notices. I tell her she is beautiful every day and she believes that I believe that, but I'm bias so I don't count.
>>
>>16491687
Oh it is 23:30 here. But she really is beautiful. Face 10/10, body 9/10, pussy 10/10, ass 10/10, tits 10/10. And I really mean it. She is stunning
>>
Last one for the night, if I get enough good post I may post more in the morning or W/E like I said I got 1k of them
>>
>>16491694
Than you for posting anon. Do you have a way to keep in touch so I know when you are posting?
>>
Not sure never posted just lurked until tonight, but my handle is EDN-FORGE
>>
>>16491706
It is great posting. I like /s a little friendlier than /b sometimes i do cock tributes to pics. Please come back and post her. I like talking with you
>>
That's probably because I'm not a douchebag lol.

Keep posting everyone!
>>
>>16491718
Thank you good night
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
Thread DB ID: 502069

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.