[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /quitting weed here/ >anxiety >leads to intense binge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

who /quitting weed here/

>anxiety
>leads to intense binge eating episodes
>makes my throat burn like fire
>hurts my lungs
>sick of coughing up black shit
>sick of wanting it but not having the money for it
>get super lazy when i'm high
>pretty much crave it all the time, even when im already high

24 now, smoked since i was 17
>>
>>39260585
I'm starting to slow down as the new semester starts. Gotta keep an attentive brain. I'll smoke on the weekends though
>>
Lol you've gotta be a real idiot to become a stoner. If I had to guess, quitting weed won't do shit your brain is already fucked
>>
>>39260664

>quitting weed won't do shit your brain is already fucked

t. expert on weed and brains
>>
>>39260585
>Took one puff of weed once
>Had a panic attack and now I have a panic disorder

Wtf how did this happen?
>>
>>39260680
You're a weed addict lmao your opinion means nothing
>>
>>39260703
you're a diamond dozen /r9k/ troll, your opinion means nothing but a bump for my thread
>>
>>39260728
Ayy I don't mind bumping your thread, go smoke a joint and pass out moron
>>
>>39260585
Stopped about 3 months ago. Smoking made my anxiety and paranoia way worse. When I was done working and smoked I wouldn't do shit that evening.
I was afraid of leaving the house stoned because it made me even more awkward socially.
So im glad I quit
>>
>>39260743
i think you would benefit from a joint more than me, anything to fix your garbage attitude lmao
>>
recently cut it, was easier than expected, still crave it sometimes, but manageble (i just think about the incredibly amount of cash i save)

your right with every point op, you should also add, that at a certain point, you just dont get that high like you used to.
>>
File: 077cede3fa4c2e3f5281fa8174059c6a.png (453KB, 1028x792px) Image search: [Google]
077cede3fa4c2e3f5281fa8174059c6a.png
453KB, 1028x792px
>people still thinking if they just quit that one thing their life will heal like a wound
>>
File: DrugTesting101.jpg (263KB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
DrugTesting101.jpg
263KB, 3840x2400px
>>39260768
>this kills the weed addict
Loll my dude
>>
>>39260792

>you just dont get that high like you used to.

yeah its definitely worth mentioning, the first time i ever smoked it was like a trip and now i just smoke to cope with my shitty life. world of difference now. it used to be a new frontier for me and now it's almost as bad as a cigarette addiction.
>>
>>39260793
For me it was a huge step forward.
>>
>>39260810
jokes on you, i make 22 dollars an hour as a welder and my boss smokes too
>>
> weed
> addict

How does this even happen.
>>
>>39260585
I just quit cigs. Been smoking Newports (anything else is trash) since I was 15. I just vape now
>>
how's that?
didn't they say that weed is actually good for your brain?and makes communication of the neurons better ? and opens your mind to new perspectives ?and it's actually good for health?
where did all that go ?
>>
>>39260585
I quit about a month ago because It was getting to the point where I was doing it 2-5 times a day.
I also coughed up blood one time but I'm not sure whether that was related or not. The worst part is all of the chemicals and shit they put on it to add weight. Almost nobody knows about it but it's a serious problem and its the reason your lungs hurt.
>>39260793
Yeah it pretty much does you idiot
>>
>>39260852
>bragging about 22 an hour
Aahahaha stones in a nutshell
>>
>>39260865
the same way people get addicted to video games and jacking off. it interacts with chemicals in your brain like dopamine, oxytocin etc
>>
>>39260865
Everyone knows weed isn't physically addictive, but it's also easy to get into a habit of doing it very often, having less and less fun, and wanting to smoke more and more
>>
>>39260585
You just need to learn moderation. Buy a gram ONE gram a week and only smoke one ONE day out of the week. Trust me, youll be fine. Quitting won't solve any of your problems
>>
>>39260886

>i'm so perfect in every possible way and yet i still frequent the most loser ridden board on this website for losers instead of living my life

lmao my guy
>>
>>39260585
Do coke faggot. Nothing but win.
>>
I just got a recommendation because of my anxiety. What do, Anons? Does CBD really help? I really don't want to take Ativan.
>>
>>39260940
CBD helps with a number of health issues, the only way to tell for sure is to just try it
>>
>>39260940
It's definitely less likely to cause problems than benzos, anyway
>>
>>39260918
>not being a weed addict means I'm perfect
Oh sweetie, it's ok go back that bowl and come back to me
>>
>>39260977
>being so much of a holier than thou faggot that no matter where you go on the internet a dumb argument will ensue because you literally can't stop being such a prickly, drama inciting fag at all times

it's cool, clearly you belong here
>>
>>39260882
not the same anon
but no it does not
take ciggies for example , or alcohol you're fucked for life..the damage is done
>>
>>39260664
>>39260865
>On /r9k/ where most people are depressed af
>Anons are still confused as to why people get addicted to weed
>>
>>39261004
T. A braindead weed addict
Awwwww my guy! How's that new bong?
>>
>>39261022
i quit ciggies a year ago and my life has only improved since
>>
>>39261047

>no argument
>resorts to more name calling and insults

how does it feel to be mentally outclassed by a "braindead weed addict" ?
>>
>>39260873
that is only if you use it very rarely, when you are old, then it will reduce the levels of cognitive decline usually associated with aging. If you're below 30, it is just going to fuck up the development of your frontal lobe, REDUCE short term memory, and make you more likely to become schizophrenic.
>>
>>39261052
What did you smoke?

Origianom
>>
>>39261063
>keeps responding to a troll
He's right you're braindead
>>
>>39261077
usually marlboro, sometimes i would smoke cloves

>>39261084
of course he's a troll, i called him out 15 replies ago. there are people who frequent this website who unironically mirror his beliefs though
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 750x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 750x723px
>>39260585
Yeah, I've resolved myself to stop for a long while. My dad said he's going to start drug testing me soon, and aside from that, it's expensive and not all that great. I've been thinking about expanding my use of psychadelics though. Just had my first couple of trips on dmt a couple of days ago. Currently on some nice Percs though
>>
>>39260585
wtf are you smoking that makes you cough up black shit lmao

>sick of wanting it but not having the money for it
then get a job you fucking retard
>>
>>39261063
>how does it feel to be mentally outclassed by a "braindead weed addict
Loll there's no such thing! It's like speaking to a monkey, your arguments mean nothing. Now tell me when the next time you plan on smoking
>>
>>39261107
Percs are more expensive, more addictive, will ruin your life far faster, and will show up on drug tests, are you dumb?
>>
>>39261113
mostly blunts

>then get a job you fucking retard

i make 22$ an hour. i have 2 cars and a motorcycle as well as other bills to pay plus my gf lives with me and doesnt work currently

>>39261117
that's right, my arguments mean nothing, little sperg. that's why you keep replying without fail, like clockwork.
>>
>>39260886
at least he doesn't collect autismbux that im assuming you do
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 598x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 598x596px
>>39261131
They were just two I had lying around, but I hear ya. I'm very careful when I use opiates because I don't want to become a scum ass junkie
>>
>>39260685
1 puff usually won't do anything, especially on your first time, 99% sure that's placebo
>>
>>39261022
Well it won't go back to how it was if you never did it but quitting will only improve your life. For example you're going to have more money, more energy, more time, less brain fog. For me it's way easier to lose weight since when I was smoking I was always craving food but now it's a lot easier to control myself. The list goes on and on of things that will improve when you quit.
>>
File: e92.jpg (99KB, 1280x1267px) Image search: [Google]
e92.jpg
99KB, 1280x1267px
>>39261117
you are literally so obnoxious anon
>>
>>39261170
I'm keeping this thread bumped my dude! When was the last time you smoked your drug aahahahaha
>>
>>39260743
you don't pass out from smoking weed 'moron'.
>>
File: aahahahaha.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
aahahahaha.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>>39261218
the last time i fucked your mom aahahahaha
>>
>>39261224
Ahhh my bad, a druggie is a druggie I thought it all worked the same
>>
>>39261244
>still can't answer the question
So I'm guessing it was earlier today? Tsk tsk buddy
>>
>>39260743
You, more than most here, need to try it. You seem like you need to level out a bit.
>>
File: skele.gif (900KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
skele.gif
900KB, 480x480px
>>39261269
actually i did fuck your mom earlier today

C O I N C I D E N C E
>>
>>39260810
>my dude
Holy shit, you're a cringey fuck. Go back2leddit, Nathan
>>
>>39260728
>diamond dozen
At least get your sayings right anon-san-senpai.
>>
>>39261304
You okay my dude? Seems like you've smoked a few too many weeds!
>>
>>39261329
sorry anon, i hole-hardedly agree. thanks for sorting that one out, r9k truly can be a blessing in the skies sometimes
>>
>>39260907
>get super lazy when I'm high
>quitting won't solve this problem
Are you retarded, or a liar?
>>
>anxiety
Do you even know what weed is?
You first world people dont even know what weed is.
All you do is buy nigger's grass.
>>
>>39261187
With zero tolerance like noobs have, 1 puff is enough to get you stoned if inhaled properly.
>>
>>39261351
I'm good man. I'm more worried about your obsession with other people and their libations.
>>
>>39261471
What's a libation?
>>
>>39260585
>24, smoking since 12.
>realize half of my life has been spent with weed being involved
>try quitting
>don't smoke anything for 8 months
>decide to smoke again
>waaay too fucking high
>think it's tolerance, go back to smoking daily for a month
>still get too stoned to do anything, have tried sativas, smoking less, vaping, etc
>basically fucked
>>
>>39261537
Might as well go full throttle and become a xan-head druggie
>>
I don't want to quit but I need to take a break.
>>
File: 1465739265501.jpg (151KB, 860x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1465739265501.jpg
151KB, 860x1003px
Just smoked a bowl of Gold Seal northern Afghani hash, feeling good.

For me the biggest problem is forgetfulness, it massively damages my short term memory in the long term, and it takes about a year to partially recover, and I can't fully recover from it, so I figure I might as well keep smoking it. I enjoy it a lot and it helps me in my line of work. Just turned 31, been smoking since I was 13. Cannabis has never made me lazy, though. I'm more likely to read academia when I'm high, not less. It's taken me well over a decade though to learn to think properly while stoned, it does seem to be a skill you develop rather than just something some people have and others do not.

OP might want to try vaping, it's much easier on your lungs, or edibles, which at least here are cost effective and bypass the lungs completely.
>>
I never "quit" but I do stop smoking for months, sometimes years at a time. Currently I am not smoking because my dealer flaked twice on me and basically fucked off, and I don't NEED it enough to go out looking for it like a crack head. I'm not going to lie, if I lived in a legal state I would have trouble quitting. As for me? I'm alright without it. I know I'll be smoking in the future, right now I need to focus on my goals.
>>
>>39261537
Yea your tolerance went down. Just smoke less until you find that happy medium.
>>39262428
breaks are good the longer the better and you'll have a bit more money to spend on non combustible materials.
>>
>>39260728
>diamond dozen

This isn't the first time I've seen this. I'm guessing it's you every time. I've never heard or read the idiom this way anywhere else.
>>
>>39261187
>>39261452
1 puff from a bongus can work wonders on the brainius/brainium
>>
>>39261224
I passed out once after a bong hit
>>
>>39260886
>>39261047
>>39261170
Unadulterated kek.
>>39260905
It fucks your brain up. When I was active in my gang, all the weed fiends couldn't fucking talk. Made $81k in 1 and a half years because of them, back when I was 17.
>>39260922
>t.guy who knows what's up, has gotten lots of pussy and is probably a Chad
>>39261179
>that pic
>if that's not a runner up for the Darwinian award
>>39261537
You are absolutely fucked. The young brain doesn't stop developing til age 26. My god homie, hopefully future medical nanobots will mitigate that dilemma. Or. I'll see your ass in BestGore in the foreseeable future.
>>39262445
Ayy lmao, weed bro. Trudeau FTW!
>>39263390
>t.idiot doesn't realize your lungs absorbs all the THC it can in the first two seconds after inhaling, thus, rendering holding smoke in to get "more" high, futile
>>
>>39260664
No permanent damage are forefathers literally smoked it for shits and giggles like we do today it's less damaging than alcohol and it can be used for actual medical purposes I smoke a little when I get wheezy and it helps me asthma.
>>
>>39260585
>sick of coughing up black shit
I don't think that's the weed, unless you take countless resin shots to the throat. In that case, look into the journey pipe
Taking breaks from weed is something I normally do too. Whenever you start having to smoke more than a bowl, take a 4-5 day break. The secret is to not let the your tolerance grab a hold of your life
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.