[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /r9k/'s daily meds? >80mg SSRI >1mg Benzo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 9

File: 1503455487528-1508534353.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1503455487528-1508534353.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
What are /r9k/'s daily meds?

>80mg SSRI
>1mg Benzo
>5mg (used to be 20mg) Anti-Psychotic
>>
>>39247217
trazodone
ritalin

won't bother with the doses
>>
>12.5mg Paxil

Felt like a god on 25mg but my penor didn't work.
>>
>>39247217
>20mg Foxetin x2
>5mg Diazepan

Used to take 1 Foxetin for about a month but nothing happens and the therapist just told me to up the dose.

Still not feeling anything different after like 3 months.
>>
>clozapine
The gold standard.
>>
estrofem
spiro
>>
>>39247332
kys, mentally ill degenerate
>>
>>39247303
SSRIs have to build up in your system, it can take a while for it to start working (depending on the person).
>>
>>39247217
2mg clonazepam
Venaflaxin 200mg
Propanenal 10mg
Quetapine 300mg
>>
My penis works fine

>>39247348
Love a good dickgirl fap
>>
>>39247332
I feel your pain anon. I wish I was bold enough to tell my doctor and get on some hormones.
>>
100-200mg seroquel
50mg lamictal
1-3mg ativan

I'm still stupid depressed and can't concentrate for shit. If bipolar doesn't ruin my brain I'm sure all these medications will, especially because atypical antipsychotics have 0 research done about long term effects since they're so new. I'm probably making myself retarded and if I wasn't suicidal I'd be fine with that but I still feel like shit so whats the point REEEEEEE
>>
>>39247217
I used to be on 200 mg Zoloft. I'm considering going back on it because I can't cope with shit without it. Any robots have any advice which pills work best?
>>
>>39247376
>I feel your pain anon. I wish I was bold enough to tell my doctor and get on some hormones.
you don't need to tell a doctor shit, estrogen and anti androgen aren't controlled substances (unlike testosterone)

do your research, order online
>>
>>39247346
I know but it was supposed to take like a few weeks or maybe a month to see some effect. The therapists and practically everyone has parrotted that to me. I'm just not seeing any changes after 3 months.

Probably because I refuse to feel better after I've failed to kms before.
>>
>>39247217
>Lithium
>Abilify
>Wellbutrin
>Propranolol
recently changed doses, but I know for my height and weight (5'5'' 108lbs) I'm on the minimum dose of abilify, above the maximum dose of wellbutrin and on a moderate dose of lithium.

I've also been on over a dozen other meds from SSRIs to hormones so if anyone has any questions about psychiatry from a patient's perspective I'm open
>>
>>39247399
Anon you just made my day.
>>
>>39247413
Change your life and take HRT what have you got to lose?
>>
>150mg SNRI
>2oz Whiskey (100 proof)

Haven't felt depression in months. You (((SSRI))) folk are missing out.
>>
Just started claravis (accutane) today. I'm looking forward to being fucked up for the next 6 months, hopefully it'll be worth it.
>>
>>39247394
I've been on almost every SSRI on the market and Welbutrin is by far the best, it's the adderall of the SSRI world. Good sex drive, lots of energy/motivation, no weight gain or hypersomnia. Makes it a little hard to sleep but so worth it.
>>
>>39247449
>Good sex drive
But what do you do with that?
>>
>>39247413
Two questions:

I was considering asking my psychiatrist about Lithium, but have heard there are some pretty bad side-effects. Thoughts?

Also, have you been on any other atypical psychotics? What were your experiences? I've only been on Latuda and Abilify and Latuda made me tired as shit.
>>
>>39247413
What's propranolol like and what should i say to a Dr. if i want to be prescribed it.
>>
>>39247433
I'm a woman and not transsexual. I took hormones to try and kill my sex drive. it failed.
>>
Is morning drowsiness normal on lexapro? I feel like shit every morning till I take my dose. It does wonders for my anxiety though.
>>
>>39247449
Fapping on welbutrin was quite the experience. It made me super dizzy and irritable so I had to get off it though.
>>
>>39247434
I don't drink anymore anon. Though I've been considering trying to get some medicinal marijuana.
>>
>>39247479
Time for you to hop onto the cock corousel then.
>>
>>39247413
Assuming you weren't on Welbutrin to start. How do you find it differs from SSRIs as an anti depressant? On Prozac now, but considering asking to try something different
>>
>>39247449
Can I ask my doctor for a specific medication? Also, is it worth getting the medication even though my mom will treat me like a sad invalid for the next year if I ask to go see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>39247449
So Welbutrin is better than Prozac? I have super low energy so I might have to look into this.
>>
>>39247511
I think it depends where you're from and whether those medication are being made there.

If your mother isn't supportive about trying to get you better, you should probably ignore her anyway.
>>
>>39247494
Meds effect everyone differently. I was on 20mg Lexapro a while ago and didn't have morning drowsiness, but that might just be how that medication effects you.
>>
>>39247413
have you taken lamotrigine/lamictal and if so how does it compare to lithium? I'm still playing medication roulette trying to control all my symptoms and lithium is the only mood stabilizer I haven't yet tried, I've been afraid because it seems intense and I've read you need to get your blood levels checked often which I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do since I hate needles.
>>
>>39247551
No, its not that she's not supportive. It's that she'll talk to me in a baby-voice and act like I'm lying to her all the time about not wanting to kill myself.
>>
>>39247554
All the people spouting memes about different drugs fail to understand this.
The only way you'll actually have an idea what kind of effect these things will have on you is if a close family member has been on them.
>>
>>39247474
Lithium makes me pee constantly and may be killing my liver, but so far the blood tests are good. I HIGHLY recommend it as it single-handedly stopped my manic episodes which were ruining my life. Everyone's reaction to it is different and I know I'm very lucky though, so be careful and stay in close contact with your psychiatrist if you do decide to take it.

Abilify is the only antipsychotic I can remember being on. I had a stay at a few psychiatric hospitals and may have been on other antipsychotics then but I don't know.

>>39247478
Propranolol stopped my tremors, period. It's amazing. It also probably helped enormously with the physical symptoms of my anxiety. I've had 0 side effects from it and it's been incredible. Absolutely recommend it.

>>39247505
>implying I'm not bisexual and on the pussy carousel too

>>39247506
SSRIs grossly exacerbated my bipolar disorder. My mania was off the fucking charts while I took SSRIs, vomited constantly, was so nauseous and high on my own shit that I could barely function. When I begged to be taken off SSRIs and the doctor refused I stopped taking them of my own accord, but not before being involuntarily admitted to a psych ward. One of the worst things that's ever happened to me. SSRIs work for a very, very small percentage of people and hurt the rest. Stay away unless you have been diagnosed EXCLUSIVELY with depression, with no doubt in your mind that that is the only thing affecting you, and that the drug has been helping you. Even then, keep an open mind. The sexual, physical and mental side effects are very real.
>>
File: 124324.jpg (188KB, 580x477px) Image search: [Google]
124324.jpg
188KB, 580x477px
>>39247511
if you're depressed to the point that you aren't doing any shit with your life I'd say that it's worth it hell your mom might change her tune if they work well and you start to show improvement. also it depends on the doctor but in my experience, especially with antidepressants, most doctors don't have a problem with you requesting things by name. I usually just say I read about a brand/saw it on TV and was wondering if I could try it, I've only ever been turned down once and the psychiatrist explained why he didn't think it was the right thing to try at the time but it was no big deal. It can't hurt I say go for it.
>>
>>39247583
>act like I'm lying to her all the time about not wanting to kill myself
Then, don't lie about it? I've told my parents I don't feel any love for them after being sent to study abroad since secondary school and that I will not live my life for their sake.
>>
>>39247559
I took Lamictal for two years and it worked wonders. For some reason, after those two years, it stopped working completely and I was fucked because I had a bad psychiatrist that thought I was suffering from Antisocial Personality Disorder and depression, not bipolar disorder type 1 and OCD.

Lamictal is a good medicine from my experience, and I recommend it. You really do need to get your blood checked regularly with lithium, and if you hate needles you'll grow to tolerate them when you know that your kidney and thyroid function is dependent on those tests. Honestly, it's only a prick for a few seconds for half a year of relief and peace of mind.
>>
>>39247614
>I've told my parents I don't feel any love for them after being sent to study abroad since secondary school

Shit, that's pretty badass, actually. However, I don't blame my mom for me being the way I am (though coming from a single parent household certainly didn't help my development, I'm sure). I just want to get drugs without her knowing.
>>
File: 1461917167216.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461917167216.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
I don't take drugs
i just kind of wake up and experience the day as it hits me, whether it be in waves of depression mixed with little moments of happiness, or some variation of that. or completely happy or completely sad. idk. i don't think drugs are good for you in the long run, well at least for the type of person i am. the >not actually depressed but has suspicion of an underlying minor issue that could probably be cured with less internet better sleep, food, and exercise type of person
>>
>>39247682
>I just want to get drugs without her knowing.
You should be able to if you're old enough.
>>
>>39247718
I'm 20. Is that old enough
>>
Drugs are for weak faggots
>>
>>39247217
>80mg SSRI but on 20mg, possibly 0mg now because FUCK THAT
>clonidine
>alpraz
>seroquel for slep
>Haven't slept in 2, running on 3 now, days
>Have taken like idek how many of my benzos trying to PASS THE FUCK OUT, still not working
>Manic, or at least hypomanic now

Fuck.
Is it time for the seroquel brehs? Will it fuck me up in any way?
>>
None atm, I'm really paranoid about taking any SSRIs, but my anxiety is getting to the point where I'm gonna have to soon. I was recently prescribed Zoloft however, is it any good?
>>
>>39247728
Don't think so, they will definitely contact your parents.
>>
>>39247634
thanks for the reply, this helps a lot! I'm currently taking lamictal and so far it's been ok but I still find myself having really intense depressive episodes and my doctor has talked about trying lithium next. I'm diagnosed with bipolar NOS, I don't think I've ever had a manic episode so its mostly just been trying to get rid of the depression episodes. Getting blood checked only twice a year is not so bad, for some reason I was under the assumption it was every couple of weeks or something.

It sucks ass when psychiatrists try to suddenly change their opinion on your diagnosis especially if you were stable before them fucking about.
>>
>>39247379
Fuck these people, and fuck normans
They should just evacuate australia and send us all there and leave us the fuck alone
>>
>>39247805
No they won't. You can tell them to keep everything confidential and they are legally (and ethically) obligated.
>>
>>39247805
what if I don't sign a consent form authorizing that?
>>
>>39247840
Unless you give them consent to disclose/obtain information everything will stay confidential. Don't listen to this anon.
>>
>>39247697
>I grew up in a middle-class household with every basic need met from parents that never demanded anything terrible from me. I was not terribly abused and may have been beaten or scolded a few times but on the whole I have a solid development. The lack of initiative from the people around me has led me to developed no initiative of my own, and so I pass day to day in relative comfort. The absence of actual meaning, accomplishment or progress in my life has led me to feel that I am depressed. I must be suffering from a very serious mental disorder because my life is unchallenged and unfulfilling
>>
>>39247836
>>39247861
I suppose you're right, but I'm sure they will be very persistent about asking you to talk to your family about it.
>>
>>39247877
Perhaps, but without consent they are required to keep it strictly confidential.
>>
>>39247217

April: diazepam 10mg/day
May-June: clonazepam 2.5mg/day and risperidone (anti psychotic) 0.25mg

Currently nothing but I wish to try SSRI and/or come back to clonazepam but on lower doses, that stupid ass dose was too much for me, I'm not that anxious at all and 0.5mg normally is enough to fall asleep at night. I hate that stupid crazy bitch that prescribed me sch a high dosage
>>
>>39247806
I have bipolar type 1 and very, very intense manic episodes so lithium was mandatory for me. Your psychiatrist may have another option, but first and foremost lithium is a mood stabilizer. If you have serious depression lithium may be the answer. For the first year you will need blood tests every few months, but after that it's once a year or twice a year if your psychiatrist is paranoid (like mine).

>>39247682
>without her knowing
Are you parents your guardians?
Does your school require written authorization to be given to your parents for any of your medical needs?
Did you ever sign a waiver to disclose your medical history to your parents?
Is the legal age in your country above the age of 20?
If any of these questions can be answered with a "yes" you're probably fine.
>>
>>39247898
my mom pays for my insurance though, and I don't have a car, how the fuck would I keep that confidential?
>>
>>39247449
I agree, Wellbutrin has been great, though my depression tends to get bad as bedtime nears, so it cant really help with that, two trazodone works for that though
>>
>>39247774
I am a weak faggot. That's why I'm here, why I want to kill myself. I'd say it applies to the majority of others here, as well. And? So fucking what? Doesn't help me, doesn't hurt me. I already knew that long ago.
>>
nothing major like some of the cunts in here

40mg citalopram
20mg quetiapine
>>
>>39247926
I'm drunk >>39247682 please forgive me
I meant if any of those questions can be answered negatively you're probably fine

>>39247936
Your insurance and car as nothing to do with your medical history.

>>39247950
Just take your full dose of wellbutrin in the morning.
>>
>>39247217
50mg Zoloft
1250mg depakote
And Benadryl to sleep
>>
>>39247936
You can't get to the therapist on foot/bus?
>>
>>39247956
does 20mg even do anything? I thought 50mg was the lowest dose to be effective. do you take for sleep?
>>
>>39247926
can you describe how manic episodes feel?
>>
File: mlf thomas.jpg (38KB, 523x517px) Image search: [Google]
mlf thomas.jpg
38KB, 523x517px
hydroxyzine (sleep aid and allergy, I wish I had more, my allergies are killing me now)

trazodone (sleep aid basically to knock me out before I try to commit suicide nearly each night)

75mg wellbutrin
0.75 Mirapex (restless leg syndrome)

I have taken, propanolol, zoloft, lexipro, venlafaxine, saint johns wort, and something else i dont remember
>>
>>39248033
It's like when you have a very bad nightmare. You can observe what's happening but you have absolutely no control over what's happening or what you remember. You recognize for a brief moment that something's going on that's ruining your life or someone else's life and you're fighting with every fucking fibre of your being to stop it, but there's nothing you can do, it's happened, it's over. You eventually calm down, you can control yourself, but you can't sleep. You can't eat. You can't drink. You can't do anything but rehash it over and over again and go into a state of horrific depression as you crash and burn and want to fucking die.
>>
>>39248033
Not her, and not even diagnosed with it, but I've had a few random ones for whatever the fuck reason
Pretend you took some amphetamines.
Except you're also extremely impulsive.
You may feel invincible, but you definitely aren't.
Dgaf about any consequences of anything you do
Possibly "happy" but not real happiness at all
Just literally mania

Oh, forgot to mention
Sleep?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39248001
docs said it would work with and improve the effectiveness of the citalopram and take the edge off the anxiety

but yeah just 20mg, it knocks me out so it's basically for sleep. they were talking about upping it last time i was there

but my sleep is already weird as it is so i dunno
>>
>>39248079
>Not her
>her
Do you even know what board you're on?
>>
File: melik2.jpg (140KB, 551x736px) Image search: [Google]
melik2.jpg
140KB, 551x736px
>>39248059
My reasons are for episodic depression, generalized anxiety and suicidal tendencies/ideations.

From years of intense childhood abuse from my parents, mostly my mother, physical, emotional, sexual.
>>
>>39248100
When 51% of the population is female and this is a relatively popular board it's not that unlikely.
>>
>>39247986
Yeah, but it will show up on my mom's insurance count: visit to Dr. Shekelberg, September 15th, 250 dollars (copayment of 50 dollars required). and she'll know I went without asking her, which will make her really mad.
>>
>>39248100
She literally said she's a female (and it was important to the discussion, so it's not just GIBB ATTENSHUN HAVE FEMALE GENITALIA). Even if (S)He's lying, why do I care? I'll call you a female if you want. You're text that appears on a computer screen here (though I recognize you as the individual that you are and have the full respect for you which stems naturally from therein). If someone wants to RP a girl, if that makes that person happy, I really couldn't care less. The only things I hate are the
>HAI GAIS FEMBOT HERE AM SO DEBRESS NO TEXT IN 3 HOURS WAAHHH
>>
>>39247217
>Zyprexa Zydis 5mg as needed
>Trazodone 150mg as needed
I have been on at least 14 or 15 different psychiatric medications.
>>
>>39247217
Abilify, vallium, lepticur, stilnox
sometimes xanax and weed lmao
>>
File: 9780140445138-us-300.jpg (24KB, 300x465px) Image search: [Google]
9780140445138-us-300.jpg
24KB, 300x465px
>>39247217
>this is the state of jewified western medicine
Absolutely despicable.
>>
>>39248181
not reading a word of this trash
gtfo roastie
>>
>>39248181
I appreciate the reasonable answer anon, thanks

>>39248100
>he thinks /r9k/ hasn't been populated with women posing as men from the beginning
>>
>>39247412
Probably because SSRI's are evil fucking shit that most people should not be on
>>
>>39248310
Wdf, I'm a woman now?
>>
ITT: future school shooters
>>
>>39248101
>sexual
elaborate please
>>
>>39248079
Thanks for the explanation. I'm the guy who asked. I suffer mania episodes but I wanted to see other opinions.
Anti psychotics cut my mania almost completely, and I'm talking about minimum doses
>>
>>39247217
Can I talk to you on kik? My user is last_youth
>>
>>39248307
I am a boy/man/male

>>39248310
Surprised I can even be reasonable at this point, but glad I could not be a dick for no good reason, so np
>>
>>39248350
CAN I talk to you on kik? Add my user last_youth
>>
> 60 mg Paxil

Feels good man. Only thing is that I'm supposed to be doing cbt for social anxiety but haven't bothered yet. What is cognitive behavioral therapy like? Do they basically get you to talk to random people on the street? Would it be a good idea to tell the therapist that I'm a virgin and can't talk to girls? Can my therapist get me laid?
>>
>>39248371
I don't have a kik anon.
>>
>>39248430
I'm worried I might have schitzophrenia. Anyway I could be certain? I don't have any delusions or halluc but I'm always mental fatgiued and have some of the. Cognitive symptoms. Just wanted someone to talk to about it
>>
>>39248472
Don't sleep for a week
Compare how you feel then to how you feel normally
If no change, then yes
(obviously don't actually do this it's fucking hell)
>>
>>39248472
>I don't have any delusions or halluc

Full schizo is nothing but delusions and hallucinations all the damn time unless if you're on meds.

If you only have a few of the symptoms only some of the time it can still be some serious shit like psychotic depression or bipolar or some shit but probably not that.
>>
>>39248472
You'd be better off finding a professional than someone on 4chan. Do you have a psychiatrist or therapist?
>>
>>39248472
Oh, by the way anon. We all have psychotic/schizo thoughts from time to time. It's only a "disease" when it's constant and interferes with your daily life and/or the safety of yourself or others.
>>
>>39248580
This. Every time I pass a homeless on the street I have to fight the urge to beat them to death with my umbrella. But I don't, and that's why I'm not full on schitzo.
>>
Fuck, I can't find my other post to link it
But I've been awake three days now
about to throw up
fuck
how do I sleep?
I tried lots of benzos, no good
Is seroquel good or bad?
Please someone answer I'm feeling really really really shitty right now
>>
Wellbutrin
Cymbalta
Concerta
Intuniv
Calcium supplements cuz' I'm not blest by mr skeltal
>>
>>39248696
oh, forgot to mention I'm coming off of an SSRI so there's that joy, too
>>
>>39248760
>1. Turn off computer
>2. Lay down
>3. ???
>4. PROFIT!!!
>>
>>39248851
WOW HUH NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT GREAT IDEA ANON

I TOTALLY DIDN'T DO THAT FOR FIVE HOURS WHILE STARING AT A WALL

It's a medical problem at this point. Normal people can't stay awake three days without stimulants or life or death situations
>>
File: IMG_5801.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5801.png
1MB, 1334x750px
2mg benzo

that's all I can afford.
>>
On 40mg Paxil. It wrecked my depression and anxiety, but I'm starting to entertain the idea of suicide which has me worried, i even checked how much a rope costs. But im not actually gonna do it, it's not like an urge.
>>
187.5mg Effexor
2x40mg Propranolol
.5mg Tapazole
1200mg Vitamin B12

.5mg Xanax as needed

Everything a growing boy needs.
>>
>>39248696
>Is seroquel good or bad?
It's alright, i find it's better for staying asleep than it is initiating sleep.
>>
>>39249123
FUCK

How is this even physically possible?

Thank you for the response btw.
How many mg should I take? I'm already on ~3-5mg of Xanax and haven't been able to fall asleep yet, wew
>>
>>39249146
>How is this even physically possible?
I dunno, that's just what it seems like to me but I've always had a lot more trouble falling asleep than i have staying asleep. I'm on 200mg btw.
>>
>all these people on benzos

can i have some

i dont have any medication
>>
>>39249197
I meant my sleep situation, not how the medication works, sorry

I just want to sleep. Really, really want to sleep.
>>
>>39249266
Have you tried drinking? I tend to get pretty tired after 6-7 drinks, not sure that it's a good idea with benzos though.
>>
>>39249223
>talk to psychiatrist
>I have horrible anxiety every day
>And panic attacks X times a day/week/month
>It's interfering with my life, I can't get through my day anymore
>Oh, you want me to take an SSRI?
>I have a phobia of those (actually do though, and for good reason apparently)
>Get babby dose of benzos
If the doctor's a dick and won't up your dose, find someone else, show them the previous script and say you had to leave him for XYZ, they're more likely to give you more benzos.
Repeat if necessary.
Just be careful. Apparently they're horribly addicting. I'm in my first month of a script and already am going to run out early. Let's hope I don't get withdrawals :^)
>>
>>39249325
I went to a doctor and told them I've been depressed since I was young and recently went through the death of a pet and a breakup (don't call me a normie it was fucked up and the only relationship I've had) and he asked if I wanted ssris and I told him they made me want to kill myself when I was prescribed them when I was younger (true) and he said "oh well the only real alternative are benzos" and I said oh can I try those then and he goes "no i don't ever prescribe those they are not helpful"

:/
>>
>>39249356
>Try X
It didn't work for me
>Only alternative is Y
Could I please try that?
>No, Y isn't helpful
Sorry, but that doctor is literally a retard and should have his medical licence revoked. Try someone new. Keep trying. It is YOUR body, YOU are taking the medication, not the other way around. You have the final say in this. If someone won't help you, find someone who will (sorry that you have to, though).

But seriously fuck that doctor
>>
>>39247217
225mg SNRI, was on 325mg as an inpatient

Valium when required, same with Endone.
>>
>>39249322
it isn't, and I don't have any at the moment (or any weed, fuck me man) otherwise I would. Thank you for the suggestion, though
>>
File: 09H6SyH.gif (813KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
09H6SyH.gif
813KB, 400x422px
>>39247217
>35mg abilify
against paranoid schizophrenia
>200mg topamax
against weight gain from abilify
>10mg rampipril sandoz
against high blood pressure
>>
>>39249146
holy fucking shit man. You can't sleep for days even while on benzos? Try other benzos. Clonazepam usually is effective to sleep but as always, you have to find which one works for you, as psych meds dont have the same concrete effects on everyone at all. Also combine it with other sleep aids, like hypnotics. I tried prometazine (25mg if i remember right) combined with melatonin (3mg) and risperidone (0.25). If it doesn't put you to sleep increase the dosage and if you still cant sleep then you're ready to die.
I only did it for a few days because my insomnia was tough, I had a lot of trouble to sleep despite sleeping only a few hours per night. But it seems your situation is much worse than mine.
>>
>>39247217
Lexapro just recently, seems to be doing alright just can't get over the drowsiness of it
>>
>>39247399
How much do you take a day?
Org
>>
225 mg Effexor
20 mg Ritalin
>>
>>39247217
50mg adderall
makes my dick small
>>
Fuck are y'all so depressed for
>>
30mg lexapro
300mg spiro
3mg estradiol
.5mg lorazepam
20mg seroquel for sleep
>>
>>39247217
A lorazepam man I see OP
>>
>>39248992

That literally sounds like an urge to me
>>
>10 mg Lexapro
>50 mg Stomach acid reducer
>>
50mg Amisulpride, I'm supposed to be taking 100mg but nearly every time I tried I got tension headaches
>>
420mg Weed
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.