[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, post info about your ideal gf while fembots try their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 75

File: 1377570124131.png (64KB, 467x473px) Image search: [Google]
1377570124131.png
64KB, 467x473px
Anons, post info about your ideal gf while fembots try their best to become your orbiters.

> Her age
> Her height, build,general looks
> Her ethnicity and location
> Her hobbies/interests
> Why do you want a gf
> What could you offer
> What's the most important thing/trait for your potential gf to have
> Deal breakers
> Quick rundown on yourself. Your age, ethnicity, location, interests.
>>
fuck

>18-24
>5'4"-5'6" is ideal
>white (esp. eastern european) or asian
>europe
>art, music, lit, phil, anime
>i'm lonely
>love
>kindness
>idk
>19, hafu, europe, art
>>
>>38937116
in the mood for memes
>18-26
>4'11-5'9 anything but a hambeast
>White, Southern USA
>Vidya, Guns, martial arts, fishing
>Help with life shit would be nice, however its not solely about that. I am ready to progress to the next stage of my self evolution which requires assistance
>A plethora of skills, companionship, not being a deadbeat piece of shit
>loyalty
>having a dick :^)
>20, White, Southern US, Vidya and guns for the most part
>>
>>38937116
>her age
A teen.
>her height
A little under five feet.
>her hobbies/interests
Animu/manga, old video games, older rock bands (but no older than 90s), the Internet and computers.
>Why do you want a gf?
Such a stupid fucking question you fucking autistic faggot.
>What could you offer.
Me stupid ass.
>What's the most important thing/trait for your potential gf to have
Pale. Prefer brunette/black-haired, small boned cute brown/black eyed girl that talks alot.
>Deal breakers
Is a christfaggot or similar, listens to rap or country, likes new shitty things that the jews try to get people into, has lots of friends and or loves to go out. Has too much faith in anything at all. Hates men or ironically isn't negative about the world to the point of practically misanthropy whilst ironically being a misunderstood people person, a humanist.
>Quick rundown on yourself. Your age, ethnicity, location, interests.
I'm a forever neet that moved back in with my parents a couple years after aging out of foster care, due to me not being motivated enough to put myself through school, nor do shit work after the world decided to not hire me. I'm twenty eight (haven't applied to jobs since teen, and am not about to try again after they made me wait so long to live my life), fucking a shithole called FL that contributed to my failure at life, and you could guess my interests. I like to fawn over weird things like the pocketchip, though would never buy one because they're not really for sale, so just Soc computers, and other things that you can always have with you so you can have your favorite everything in your pocket with you at alll times, yet I've never owned much aside from androids and hacked video game consoles. Things like fanmade games, computer programming and Unix/Linux are of course interesting, weeb shit is sometimes interesting, especially when I was younger, I like working with my hands to the point of making ocarinas and such, want to make guns, comment long
>>
>>38937420
Post discord origig
>>
I just want a lady who likes dinosaurs and D&D
Everything else can be worked with
>>
>>38938366
Here's your (You) autist.
>>
> Her age
16 to 19
I prefer girls over 5'6''; slightly skinny or average build; nice hair is a must; also I'm more into cute than sexy looks
Northern/eastern european heritage is a must, preferably located in Germany but I can work with other stuff too
> Her hobbies/interests
smoking weed; medieval stuff and slav shit would be cool
> Why do you want a gf
Because I need other attention than just friendly too
> What could you offer
Drugs; getting free in medieval festivals; open to every topic in conversation
Not gonna list obvious stuff like never cheating and shit obviously
Doesnt flirt with others and doesnt need sex constantly
> Deal breakers
Not white; left wing extremist, drugs like Coke, Crack and similar stuff
18; my family comes from Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic and Poland; living in Germany; Medieval shit, smoking weed, a bit of vidya but mostly just watch shitty youtube videos all day
>>
>>38938532
What was that for?
That's just how I feel
>>
>>38938361
I don't use discord sorry anon
>>
>>38938575
could be friends

>>38938366
i want to litsen to you talking about dinosaurs

>>38938089
would prob husband you but you look for someone only for personal development?

>>38937420
you sound nice but you look for a tumblr girl and im not that
>>
>> Her age
18-19
>> Her height, build,general looks
Don't really care about height, I'm about 5'5" if it makes a difference. Average body? Not really picky
>> Her ethnicity and location
White, UK pref. LDR is weird to me but willing to give it a go
>> Her hobbies/interests
Vidya, anime, I'm not really picky toward what other people enjoy.
>> Why do you want a gf
So I don't have to post tfw no gf threads
>> What could you offer
Companionship, comedy. Anything really.
>> What's the most important thing/trait for your potential gf to have
Not a trap and offers the same loyalty I do
>> Deal breakers
Not white.
>> Quick rundown on yourself. Your age, ethnicity, location, interests.

18 from UK, white , smoke weed, I like to share/learn about other people's interests. Don't really have any specific interests I just switch between things when they get my attention.
>>
> Her age
between 20 and 30
Ideally short haired and small tits. I don't really care.
Ideally white but I don't care either. Obviously has to live near me.
> Her hobbies/interests
Literature, arts, science, cinematography, music, vidya. Any one of these.
> Why do you want a gf
Stupid question. Because I'd like to cuddle? Kiss a girl? Hug her? Have sex? Smell her hairs? Have a deep connection with someone? Have something to look up to when I wake up? Why wouldn't I want a gf?
> What could you offer
I'm a good cook. I (could) have a high paying job. I'm handy and have many skills, but I'm a complete social retard. I also happen to have a big cock.
Shy, smart, being truthful and passionate/skilled at something. Should be independant (like me) and not mind if I don't send a text in a week. Potentially autistic.
> Deal breakers
Being stupid. Not able to hold a conversation. Talk about other people constantly. Reads stupid magazine about other people or fashion. Is resentful. Spends lots of time buying clothes, wearing make-up, or whatever other proverbial "girly things".
25, white caucasian, live in France. Arts, mathematics, and programming.
>>
>>38939231
I'm fine with new friends too, if you would give me any way of contacting
>>
>>38939231
no. 3 here

Not only for personal development, to help them develop too, I want to live a happy life where the both of us learn from one another
>>
Virgin or bust, would prefer taller than me (I'm 5'8") and white but of course that's not happening. Don't care about anything else. I just want my family name to survive
>>
> Her age
18 to 20
about 5'7 average body at least a 6/10
White British
> Her hobbies/interests
Not too bothered but probably politics so we'd have something to talk about
> Why do you want a gf
I'm lonely
> What could you offer
Good question
Tolerance if not endorsement of White Nationalism
> Deal breakers
Leftist, SJW, cheater, slut
18, White, Southern UK, vidya and politics
>>
> her age
18-21 (don't mind if a lil older but not too old cause I'm 18)
> Height, build, looks
Not taller than me (5'9"), not obese, don't care much about looks but prefer nerdy/glasses
> Ethnicity/location
White or Asian, hopefully near me in Tennessee or central PA (I go to college at psu) but anywhere in US is ok
> Hobbies/interests
Anime, vidya, kpop/kdrama, reading, movies, offensive memes (just two of these are fine with me but I would prefer someone that plays video games so I have a coop friend)
> Why do you want a gf
Actually not really looking for gf I just want a female friend that fits above but I don't mind it escalating. Just lonely desu
> Most important trait
Idk just be there to have a chat, don't be a dick, actually care about me for once. Be single so you don't ditch me for duties with another bf
> What could you offer
Love and compassion, hang out time whenever, if you're near me I can cook like a mofo.
>Deal breakers
I can't think of any. I hate outgoing stacys that are always drunk and party and are looking to sleep with Chads (99% of girls here in college). Also if you're a Tumblr SJW I hate those
> Rundown of me
18, Asian, 615 TN (and 814 PA when I'm in college), I like all the hobbies listed above plus I'm into martial arts (judo/kendo) and I like to play piano (self-taught). Really love to just quiet down and read every once in awhile (Steinbeck is amazing)
>>
>>38937116
> Her age
20-25
I am a 5.8 manlet. I am fine with pretty much any height and would not mind dating a taller girl if she's alright with my height. Same goes for small ones. I also don't mind some chubby but remember chubby =/= fat. I prefer homely looking girls instead of dolled-up stacys but desu I am pretty confident that I can easily find something enticing in every girl that would give me a chance and not be an obese ham planet (sorry but obesity simply doesn't do it for me)
Preferably white or at least light brownish (like hispanics) and living in central Europe
> Her hobbies/interests
Doesn't have to necessarily share my hobbies (music & gaming), I would very welcome if she introduced me to something she's fond of
> Why do you want a gf
I don't. Never had one and I don't see myself changing this any time soon. I don't think I would be a good companion and so far I have not seen the worth in adding a broken heart to my other personal pile of garbage
> What could you offer
Patience and my sincere support when needed
She has to be trustworthy most of all
> Deal breakers
Overly dominant, unwarranted jaelousy, cheated in the past, prone to random outbursts of anger and stubborness
20, white, Germany, student, average looking, somewhat fit but not overly muscular, have had issues with being touched all my life which is one of the reasons why I never could have gotten close to somebody, I find it hard to trust people but I give everybody a chance to earn it
>>
File: Shinji.png (375KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji.png
375KB, 720x540px
>>38937116
> Her age
18-30
I prefer girls taller than me (5'4 / 165cm) but any healthy bodytype/size is fine.
Doesn't matter as long as she can come and pick me up
> Her hobbies/interests
Don't really care unless it's something life threatening, but it would be nice if she liked anime, videogames and fitness.
> Why do you want a gf
I want to feel the special bond that exists between lovers and become hers. I'm very lonely.
> What could you offer
Loyality, beeing openminded, honesty, beeing gentle and timid, my body and my love.
She needs to be loyal and she has to be assertive/dominant to a degree since I'm very passive.
> Deal breakers
Obesity, extreme cases of uglyness, severe mental illness or disability, expects money from me.
24, white, germany, I enjoy video games, going jogging, anime, like animals and most nerd stuff.
I also look very young. To sum it up I'm a anxious pathetic manchild NEET and I'll take what I can get.

[email protected]
>>
>>38938366
you lurk /tg/ or something?
'cus if you did you'd know D&D is shit
>>
File: begone T H O T.jpg (45KB, 680x385px) Image search: [Google]
begone T H O T.jpg
45KB, 680x385px
>>38937116
>> Her age
Good looking
blue
>> Her hobbies/interests
Should i even care?
>> Why do you want a gf
flesh light broke
>> What could you offer
nothing, fuck u
Pink eyes
>> Deal breakers
being 3D
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england.
>>
File: 1368765832767.gif (115KB, 431x400px) Image search: [Google]
1368765832767.gif
115KB, 431x400px
>>38937116
> Her age
18-25
Height doesn't matter too much. I would prefer someone skinny, and as far as looks go I'm ok with what others would consider a 5-6/10.
Asian or white, California.
> Her hobbies/interests
Anime, manga, drawing, cooking, vidya, maybe tabletop. But honestly she doesn't really need to have these hobbies, as long as she's willing to learn.
> Why do you want a gf
I want someone to be mine, and for me to be hers. Someone to share experiences with and to essentially be a best friend while also being a lover.
> What could you offer
Loyalty, devotion, a funny and somewhat charming personality(or so I'm told) and a quick wit. I'd like to think there is more, but I'm drawing blanks.
Devotion, loyalty, a sense of humor and maybe being a bit of an extrovert to counteract my introvertness. The willingness to give new experiences a try, and being someone to share experiences with.
> Deal breakers
Smoking, drugs, and a non-virgin/having sexual experiences and previous relationships.
24(25 soon), half-Mexican/white, but I look whiter than most whites. California. Vidya, animu, movies, music and tabletop games. The latter I'm very interested in because I like creating characters and making cohesive stories. I also like other stuff, but it'd take too long to write out everything.
>>
File: autiste.jpg (73KB, 1346x1056px) Image search: [Google]
autiste.jpg
73KB, 1346x1056px
> Her age
20 or younger
I love long bangs that cover a girl's eye(s).
Pale skin
> Her hobbies/interests
Hopefully something we could enjoy together and not clubbing or stupid shit like that.
> Why do you want a gf
I want someone to spend time with. I enjoy doing stuff alone but I think it'd be a lot more fun with someone else to accompany me.
> What could you offer
My time, I guess, what else would someone want from me?
They have to like me
> Deal breakers
Acting like a slut, yelling a lot,
I'm 19, italian+spanish, live in california. I enjoy music (look up the machine regrets for a taste of my taste), vidya (mostly old stuff), night driving in my convertible, and just enjoying a nice cigar while talking to someone.
>>
>>38938299
>28
> wants a teen.
Dude you're into lolis amrite?
>>
> Her age
18 - 22
Shorter than me (I'm 182 cm) and normal/skinny/fit body type
Doesn't matter, a big plus if living in Sweden
> Her hobbies/interests
Whatever she likes
> Why do you want a gf
Who doesn't?
> What could you offer
A fun time
Loyal and somewhat attractive
> Deal breakers
Cheating and fat
22 year old cyborg from Sweden, /fit/, ADHD, music and traveling
>>
>>38939623
You sound like a chill dude, anon.
>>
>tfw the female version of this thread has loads of people crawling to the women
>yet this one is dead in the water
Really gets the noggin' joggin'
>>
>18 or younger
>5'4-5'6, pretty, idk
>Germanic or maybe other white, preferably in America, Europe is fine I guess
>Anything as long as she's passionate about it, preferably something that overlaps with mine
>I want to get married and have children
>Smart, motivated, unlike anyone you've met, will make a lot of money in future
>She should be smart, pure, not a dumpster fire
>Drugs, not a virgin, etc.
>18, FL, white, philosophy, lifting, programming, shitposting, usually something different every week
>>
>>38937116
>18-28
>4'11-6'0, at least regards herself is passable 5/10 with some endearing feature if not cute
>any, MLB
>animu, vidya, crappy books, internets, whatever the fuck I could probably get into it slightly
>lonely, too much time with nothing to occupy it, need to advance emotionally as an adult
>5'9, don't hate anyone, try my best to keep a cheerful aura, at the very least could try to be a dependable friend, all of my free time as a NEET, decent conversation
>trustfulness and patience
>party slut, texts constantly, demands instant recognition
>23, blk/wht, MLB, mild interest in animu, vidya, 4chan, rap, books, pets
>>
> Her age
18-25, although near my age would be better (25)
I like slim smol girls. I just find it very cute when a girl is shorter/petite. I also love Pale skin and dark hair. Although these arent requirements or anything, I find a variety of girls attractive as long as they aren't too big.
American/Canadian would be preferred, just for proximity reasons.
> Her hobbies/interests
Can be anything. I'd love her to be passionate about her hobbies though. Its attractive to me. Being into the stuff I'm into would be nice though so we can have stuff to talk about. I'll post more about my hobbies below.
> Why do you want a gf
I want a companion. I want to be there for someone and have them be there for me.
> What could you offer
Companionship, loyalty, understanding. I think I'm pretty patient and empathetic. I wouldn't mind if you have mental illnesses, I'd be there for you and support you through them. People have called me intellgient, but I think its more I just have a good general knowledge.
Loyalty, compassion/empathy and trying to strive for something better although, I do understand alot of girls here are depressed though. I'd just want for a girl to at least want something better and we can help each other reach it together.
Understanding and being able to talk to a person on a deep level is something I'd want too.
> Deal breakers
Not being open minded, not being honest, cheating and being manipulative.
> Quick rundown on yourself.
I'm 25, Hispanic,US, part-time student. I like to read fiction/non fiction, my favourite types are mystery, cosmic horror. I like anime and video games but I'm not really into them like I was when I was younger. I like history, philosophy, politics. I have anxiety and depression (diagnosed). I like tinkering with computers especially hardware. I enjoy talking and I'll chat throughout the day with you.
>>
of course the sick joke here is that there aren't actually any fembots
>>
>>38939231
thanks! but i'm not looking for your stereotypical tumblr girl at all : I think they are fake, and narcissistic. I just want an open-minded and earnest gf with whom I can share common interests.

>>38940913
at this point idc anymore
>>
>>38940913
If anyone was ever interested in seeing the differences between the sexes, even on /r9k/ this thread and the female version is outstanding information.
>>
>>38941000
To be fair, the other thread is significantly older.
>>
>>38941040
Only one way to find out, let's watch the thread and see what happens.
>>
Just wanted to post ideal tbqh, don't expect anything
>> Her age
17-23 (I'm 20)
5'4-58 (I'm 6'0)
Latina, Asian (preferably not american asian), White (african american is alright but not too dark)
>> Her hobbies/interests
Vidyas, Music, Tv shows, movies, doing stupid things together
>> Why do you want a gf
I just want a best friend to do everything with tbqh
>> What could you offer
Affection, Loyalty, and ear to listen, a best friend
Loyalty
>> Deal breakers
Not being truthful even if it will hurt
White (Aryan)
U.S.
Vidyas, Movies, Tv shows, Music, Fishing, listening and watching thunderstorms,Reading, programming, huge nerd about mythical things, and a bunch of other things that aren't on my mind rn
>>
>>38941000
Yeah. Girls have the option to get men to come to them unlike women. Guys have to pursue most of the time. It can be unfair but imagine having to sort through a bunch of guys claiming to be the thing you want but are just trying to get into your pants.

I say this as a guy. Both men and women have different aspects that is annoying in their pursuit for relationships.
>>
>>38941208
Girls have the option to get men to come to them unlike men for women**
>>
File: 1489775989273.png (444KB, 735x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489775989273.png
444KB, 735x527px
> Her age
18-26
Don't mind height as long as it isn't extreme, anything but landwhale, ideally at least decent looking but I'm not too fussed
white, uk or close enough
> Her hobbies/interests
anything artsy or creative would be nice if its genuine, literature and/or philosophy would be great too. vidya/anime in moderation or with good taste. anything surprising or unique would be interesting too.
> Why do you want a gf
companionship, interested in having a lifelong partner I can count on
> What could you offer
many varied and interesting talents, a happy and fun life, loyalty and dedication, my love and money
to have a positive outlook on life while also being aware of the many things that can go wrong, yet still aiming for the great things.
> Deal breakers
classic red flags like tattoos and non ear piercings. unwilling to admit mistakes. those with ridiculous political opinions (e.g. "it wasn't real socialism types")
18, eastern euro, similar to the "her interests" bit but with more of a focus on music and literature side of it, can take vidya seriously when playing with friends competitively. living in the uk. I have things quite together, working towards into landing myself into my ideal life and getting lots of dosh.
>>
File: signal-2017-08-07-050156.png (264KB, 540x311px) Image search: [Google]
signal-2017-08-07-050156.png
264KB, 540x311px
Can girls post here now that our thread is being saged
>>
>>38941670
No, just reply to guys you like or make a new thread.
>>
>>38941670
Go ahead, anon.
No one is stopping you
>>
>>38941670
Time to be the girl anon.
>>
>>38939981
I'm as experienced as one.
>>
>>38941757
No, you're not. A lot of teens have sex.
>>
>>38941358
You sound like perfect bf
>>
File: 1473054292303.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473054292303.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>38941846
I've had one and a half sex partners before. Lots of teens haven't had too much sex.

>though wanting an atheist gf makes me more than likely LESS experienced than them
>>
> Her age
19-32
5-5'7,thin/skelly, pale (euro).. fat isnt a deal breaker
German/asian/spain
> Her hobbies/interests
Music/art/movies
> Why do you want a gf
Life goal,family,friendship
> What could you offer
Loyal,funny,patient,sperm
Artstic mindset ,as in thinks outside the box ,recognizes patterns etc.
> Deal breakers
Hyper religious,emotionless,borring,smoking,lack of adventure
Usa ,latino,music/art ,nature ,hiking biking,gym etc.
>>
>>38937116
>> Her age
18-25
5'5-5'10
pref euro, canada
>> Her hobbies/interests
vydia, enjoying walks outside
>> Why do you want a gf
affection
>> What could you offer
my sexy self, stable income, company
loyal but not easy
>> Deal breakers
doesnt enjoy my company,
20, eastern euro white, canada, vydia, piano/music, outdoor person
>>
>>38940853
Your post is quite endearing anon, hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>38940060
gibs me dat dISCORD
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-26
>Their height
5' - 5'4"
>Their body type
Petite
>Their race/nationality
White/East Asian/Mixed
>Their personality
Gentle, Joyful, Optimistic, Spiritied, Supportive
>Their interests
Anything shareable
>Describe a perfect day with them
Just being with her doing the most stereotypical couple stuff imaginable (coffee, museums, parks, walks, etc)
>Talk a bit about yourself
The opposite of my ideal partner. I'm a shy dull loner who is and has been for a while, dead inside.
>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria!
Pic somewhat related.
>Optional contact
26 / Male / Ottawa, Canada
Kik: carrotsandcelery
Discord: PlayerOne#0418
desu
>>
File: 1460430722100.jpg (91KB, 544x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460430722100.jpg
91KB, 544x960px
>Their gender
Trans or cis, it doesn't matter too much
>Their age
21 to 31
>Their height
5'3 to 6'3, doesn't matter
>Their body type
any that isn't completely unhealthy
>Their race/nationality
idgaf as long as they're from north america
>Their personality
I guess that being compassionate and a little extroverted are both nice. I like to get to know people, there really isn't like a laundry list of traits I look for.
>Their interests
Music, art, nature, stuff like that
One where we can just talk and be able to do whatever
I'm a trans woman from the US, and I'm 22, tall, pale, a bit chubby/curvy, and kind of androgynous. I'm also currently a NEET, but I'm a musician, too.

>Optional contact
my kik is AlexErin9 and my discord is SidneyBuckeye#7116
>>
File: 1463172453232.gif (491KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
1463172453232.gif
491KB, 470x353px
Ideal female (I'm male)
>Their age
18-20
>Their height
5'-5'8"
>Their body type
Prefered, a bit chub ~160-200lb, but 100-150lb is nice too
Tits > ass
(Not a body types but glasses are cute)
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian, prefered paler/light skin
>Their personality
Definitely loving, someone who sets me as priority, lowkey/highkey nerdy, just a general sweetheart who'll take take of me and just has a drive to talk to me, definitely must have a slightly avant-garde sense of humor, very ironic, makes stupid jokes no one gets except us,
>Their interests
Maybe gaming or anime or both. Atleast some music I like (lofi, alt, rnb, etc.) Movies, food, memes, avant-garde humor
Honestly laying in bed cuddling on a cold day would be ideal, but maybe going out to eat at a decent restraunt we both enjoy and just talking
18/ CA, USA. Slightly above average intelligence. Loves music. Very honest off the bat. Recently out a year + long relationship (starting to get over it), always fails kms, very relaxed but I like to be treated in a similiar fashion as I'm treating someone

>Contact (optional)
Kik: fateofdestruction
Discord: worldisafuck #9303
>>
File: 1460026762695.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460026762695.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
Ideal female (I'm male)
>Their age
18-20
>Their height
5'-5'8"
>Their body type
Prefered, a bit chub ~160-200lb, but 100-150lb is nice too
large penis
Tits > ass
(Not a body types but glasses are cute)
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian, prefered paler/light skin
>Their personality
Definitely loving, someone who sets me as priority, lowkey/highkey nerdy, just a general sweetheart who'll take take of me and just has a drive to talk to me, definitely must have a slightly avant-garde sense of humor, very ironic, makes stupid jokes no one gets except us,
>Their interests
Maybe gaming or anime or both. Atleast some music I like (lofi, alt, rnb, etc.) Movies, food, memes, avant-garde humor
Honestly laying in bed cuddling on a cold day would be ideal, but maybe going out to eat at a decent restraunt we both enjoy and just talking
18/ CA, USA. Slightly above average intelligence. Loves music. Very honest off the bat. Recently out a year + long relationship (starting to get over it), always fails kms, very relaxed but I like to be treated in a similiar fashion as I'm treating someone

>Contact (optional)
Kik: fateofdestruction
Discord: worldisafuck #9303
>>
File: 1460177669095.png (12KB, 264x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460177669095.png
12KB, 264x225px
>Their gender
transgirl (I'm a guy)
>Their age
20-35
>Their height
Any height, though I'd love a tall gf
>Their body type
Thicc to kinda chubby is best
>Their race/nationality
Unimportant but please be in USA
>Their personality
Patient, caring, affectionate and likes to cuddle. Dominant with a high sex drive. Likes to watch anime and plays vidya. (Tfw fell for the mommy gf meme)
>Their interests
Anime, video games, art, music, fashion, creative stuff
Wake up next to eachother in bed, make breakfast together. We'd go for a morning hike, then come home and play video games. I'd surprise them by taking us to a nice restaurant for dinner. We'd come home, have awesome sex and fall asleep watching TV together.
I'm a college student (considering taking a break to work full time), I produce electronic music (I could talk about music for hours!). I lift weights and run a good bit, and i love the outdoors. I'm a big fan of anime, video games, and other nerd stuff.
Message me and you'll get one! (TW: I've got facial/chest hair so I hope that's your type lol)
>Optional contact
kik: vestakar
>>
File: 1459366599781.jpg (787KB, 1317x2155px) Image search: [Google]
1459366599781.jpg
787KB, 1317x2155px
>>Their gender
Female, either identifies as one or is one biologically and has changed name preferences

>>Their age
Between 18 and 30

>>Their height
Doesn't matter

>>Their body type
As long as it's not unhealthy, it doesn't matter

>>Their race/nationality
No preference

>>Their personality
Bubbly and energetic, to contrast me being rather laid back, tends to bring out those characteristics in me. Shy and introverted is great too, as long as you can open up a bit one on one with me, I don't mind if it takes some time.

>>Their interests
*Must have a passion for music, either listening to it or playing it* Love for animals is important too, any other interests are great as long as you're willing to share them with me and maybe let me join in to try them out. Enjoying movies and vidya are good too. Dominance is a plus, but not required.

>>Describe a perfect day with them
Spend the evening inside just generally enjoying each other's company, constantly doing something with each other. Once it's dark out, going out and sneaking onto a beach with a picnic, a speaker, and some instruments. Hang out there chatting and listening to tunes, maybe playing a few, before making the decision to go swimming. Come out freezing cold and cuddle a bit for warmth in the car before heading home and either going to sleep or watching a movie while comfy. Cums inside me.

>>Talk a bit about yourself
19/m/Canada, 5'8 and average weight, working my way down to skinny muscular aesthetic. I'm an aspiring sound designer and theatre production worker, as well as musician in my spare time. I play quite a few string instruments, and listen to all sorts of music, varying from /mu/ tier to 1920s jazz. I enjoy a lot of things arts related, and also going out and hiking or rock climbing. Also love cooking and baking, and am hoping to travel to Asia in the next few years to get an idea of what the cultures are like. I play vidya in my spare time, which I sadly haven't had enough of lately.
>>
File: 1462434223743.png (453KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462434223743.png
453KB, 1000x1200px
>Their gender
girl (male)

>Their age, Their height, body type and race/nationality
18-24, idc, average, idc

>Their personality
questioning, thinking, impulsive, supportive, dominant

>Their interests
art, diy, living off the grid, local music scene, exploration, okay w/ drugs

i like the idea of working by candlelight, on a rainy evening, alone with my partner

19/m/az. i draw and make things. eventually id like to move up to the pacific northwest, live off the grid out in the woods, build my own homestead

write me at [email protected] / kik : corduroycat77
>>
File: 1461369055197.png (391KB, 450x607px) Image search: [Google]
1461369055197.png
391KB, 450x607px
>Their gender
Female

>Their age
20-27

>Their height
Anything is fine, but below 175cm would be perfect

>Their body type
Healthy. Don't mind skinny or chubby, as long as the person is and feels healthy.

>Their race/nationality
White. Europe.

>Their personality
Caring and loving. Someone who is motivated to improve, learn new things about the world. Being passionate about something you're interested in is a big plus. Introverted and prefer to stay inside and play games etc. But also enjoy going out from time to time, especially to areas with not too many people (explore some parks, forests etc). Being honest about their feelings, even if they can hurt someone.

>Their interests
Anything that they personally enjoy is fine. The only downside would be an interest in sports.

Waking up together with a cuddle. Cooking some food for each other. Going out for a walk and eating the food as a picnic somewhere on the grass. Playing games and having a good time. Cuddling up in bed under a blanket with some snacks, either playing games on a console while snuggled up or watching a movie together until we fall asleep.

Introverted. 173cm, pale white. Into programming and gamedeving. Really like animals. Like scifi, science also enjoy learning about all sorts of silly stuff over the day. Video games are fun to play. Enjoy honesty and being open.

>Optional contact
Felor#3557
>>
File: 1461861004524.png (124KB, 321x255px) Image search: [Google]
1461861004524.png
124KB, 321x255px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
Short
>Their body type
Average/slim
>Their race/nationality
Any
>Their personality
Kind and honest
>Their interests
Anime, manga, gaming (league), their own interests, travelling, food(maybe cook together), into variety of music/wants to share
Enjoy long walks together (don't need to talk)
Can dress up for a nice meal outside or sit at home in pjs and chill together
Would like to cuddle often
26 black guy, europe, 5'7", open and honest, enjoys movies/cinema, don't smoke/drugs/drink,
Long hair girls <3
>Optional contact
Just wanted to write one. Not expecting anyone to be interested.
>>
>>38937116
>Looking for a Girl (female)
>18 to 22
>Physical preference is not important but thicc hourglass is my favorite, followed by chub and bbw. I prefer Pale Skin and Dark Hair too.
>H I S T O R Y and historical/grand strategy games, Scifi is nice too. Maybe we can watch Anime together.
>It's natural human instinct to want a partner; I'm looking for one with common interests and similar views on relationships/morals.
>I'm sweet and clingy if we do manage to get anywhere but I' mostly looking to base any potential relationship off common interests at first
>She should be willing to voice chat, Videochat down the line too however I can understand why someone would want to wait a little before that.
>She must be a Biological Female (2 x chromosomes, no Y chromosomes)
>She must be a Virgin, preferably kissless too.
>She should desire to have one lifelong partner.
>No history of publicly Camwhoring/posting nudes for attention/similar degenrate behavior
>No Psycopaths
>No Sociopaths
>No BPD
>No Bipolar
>No Liars
>No Poly/No Cuck shit (You must be 100% loyal)

>I'm 19, White Male
>5'7, Skinny/Skelly build. Blue Eyes, Light brown/dirty blonde hair depending on who you ask, which I sometimes have in either a long or short style. I usually keep my facial hair short or shave most of it* (I never shave my sideburns off). I have nice teeth. Some people think my facial structure is nice, others think it's average, and some think it's below average, I'll show you after we talk a little.
>Located in Massachusetts
>Kissless Virgin
>I'm interested in History, Vidya (especially historical GSGs), Scifi. (mostly) Entry level Anime.
>I am kinda mistrustful.after my last LDR experiences
>Diagnosed sperg, major depression, anxiety.
>Neet. as for what I'm doing with my life I'm not sure but I'm having a meeting on the 15th of this month related to that and so I'll figure something out soonish.

Throwaway Discord: King_Autist#5325
>>
File: 1463166876402.jpg (33KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
1463166876402.jpg
33KB, 500x429px
>>Their gender
male
>>Their age
25-30
>>Their height
6'1-6'6
>>Their body type
petite/athletic
>>Their race/nationality
Caucasian (Scottish/Irish roots)
>>Their personality
Caring/loving/funny/nerdy/romantic/intelligent
>>Their interests
Singing/writing/song writing/tv/movies/adventuring/co-op video games/reading
Taking a trip to somewhere exotic and spending the whole day lounging at a villa eating great food and enjoying each other's conversation and bodies.
Artist/writer trying to get his shit together. 6'0/220 lbs. Introvert but I enjoy conversations with people I know well enough. Usually like to talk about abstract things and ideas. Love telling stories and hope to make writing into a substantial career. A hopeless romantic but not to the point where I don't realize that lasting relationships take work and go through rough patches.
>>
>>38942581
>>38942506
>>38942496
>>38942479
>>38942462
>>38942450
>>38942443
>>38942431
>>38942422
>>38942404
>>38942593
>>38942596

Fuck you for trying to derail this thread too you asswipe.
>>
>>38937116
>18 or 19
>doesn't really matter but not obese, bangs r cute
>white/arab, netherlands
>having someone to do fun things with
>not a whole lot to be quite honest
>liking obscure music
>texting/typing like a damn retard
>18, white, netherlands, musician and studying software engineering.
>>
>>38939974
you're not so bad anon. I fit most of desc but don't live in cali (cali is for fags)
>>
>>38940148
I honestly try to look through these to see if I'm someone's "type" or at least close to it but I don't like anime/vidya and I'm a shitskin.
>>
>>38942622
how was I (top) trying to derail the thread???
>>
>>38942679
>shitskin
Like black or just Hispanic.

Dont look down on yourself for your race anon.
>>
>>38942665
Yeah, it's pretty bad and expensive as hell. Also about 102 degrees today.

Anyway, if you wanna talk or something hit this email. I'm going to work right now though, won't get back until later tonight.
[email protected]
>>
>18 to 28
>tall and skinny, side buzz shave haircut is hot af, should like wearing cute panties, bras, socks, etc
>white, preferably Slavic, in Europe
>don't really care, just be prepared to explain/help me cooperate in the hobby if I like it, don't nag me if I don't. But don't be a massive weeb
>doing shit or being lazy is more fun with a partner, plus I haven't had sex in a long time
>good convos, entertainment, love to cook, my big dick hue I guess
>to be chill, not too bitchy
>being too easily offended, not capable of holding a convo if it's just the 2 of us, indecisive, 100% law abiding or if she is way too energetic
>22, basically a tall, hung, white twink from Slovenia. Am basically a lowlife with a passing interest into pretty much anything, love certain aspects of sports, history, movies, politics, cars, guns and movies
>>
>>38942622
how the fuck was I trying to derail the thread?
>>
File: 1463152929585.jpg (233KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463152929585.jpg
233KB, 800x700px
> Her age
17-25

Noticeably shorter than me (6"), somewhere around 5,2" would probably be ideal. Like both petite and curvy, not larger ladies. Cute > sexy.

Got a lil' case of the yellow fever, but am still very much attracted to all types of caucasian. Not too fond of blacks, with rare exceptions. Like latina's, but not the cultural heritage/family that often comes with. Living near me, I guess.

> Her hobbies/interests
Whatever the fuck you want, as long as personaIities match. I think having some alone-time hobbies are a good thing. I like girls who embrace their femininity and takes somewhat care of themselves. That said, cooking/baking as a hobby is a huge plus.

> Why do you want a gf
Right now I don't, I'm just procrastinating bedtime by filling this out.

> What could you offer
+
A rough-around-the-edges man with a heart of gold. Polite, gentle, good listener, compassionate, all that crap. Love animals, they possess an innonce lost to man. Gets handyman shit done, spent many of my years growing up on a farm. A very large hentai folder. Steady work, even though I fucking hate it with every fiber of my being.
-
Cold exterior, suck at expressing feelings. Minor depression. Introvert. Lazy and procrastinates.

Kind, caring and compassionate. Mutual respect.

> Deal breakers
Drug abusers, potheads, sluts, no chill, degrading towards others.

24, norwegian. Bearded. Likes powerlifting (and am built thereafter, strong with a bit of a belly. 105-ish kg's), cars, games and anime. Somewhat weeb. Homestuck, but up for a small adventure once in a while.
>>
File: 1493369069888.png (61KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
1493369069888.png
61KB, 400x475px
>Her age
20-24 girl (female)
>Her height, build, general looks
Taller is ideal, but anything 5'4" and up is fine. Anywhere from slim to curvy, just not outright fat or anorexic. I'm also a sucker for glasses.
>Her ethnicity and location
Any race and USA is acceptable, and West Coast is ideal.
>Her hobbies/interests
Typical robot hobbies like video games and anime, and anything else traditionally geeky. Would also enjoy going outdoors occasionally for hikes or even just walks, and might be interested in getting fit with me. Also cooking because I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to making anything beyond "edible."
>Why do you want a gf
Let's be real, no one is going to reply to this post, I'm just filling it out mostly for fun. If a miracle occurred and I actually met someone and we clicked, I'd really love having someone to open up to, and more importantly someone to call me on my bullshit when I get too into my own head.
>What could you offer
I've been told I'm easy to talk to and am emotionally supportive. I also haven't completely fucked up my life yet but I'm getting there.
This is really tough, but ultimately the most important thing to me is honesty. I'm a dolt and can't pick up on hints to save my life, so any girl I'd date would have to be able to say what she means and mean what she says.
>Deal breakers
Hard drug use, STDs, horrible disfigurement, hates animals.
I'm a 22 year old white male on the west coast of the United States. I'm a skinny dork with average looks who likes children's card games and other not so manly things. I need to get my shit together before it falls apart completely, but for the most part I'm sane and rational.
>>
>>38940148
I'm not interested in forcing a relationship but, on top of that, even after reading through all of this shit I have yet to identify anyone who has given an elaborate reply to "Why do you want a GF?", it's a gigantic deal breaker when a person doesn't even know why they want what they want.
>>
>>38942992
Don't know about you, but I'm seeing a lot of elaborate replies. The women in the other thread were roughly the same substance wise.
>>
>17-20
>5'2"-5'3"
>white grill, Ireland or Italian, doesn't really matter but those two countries yield a lot of qt3.14's
>outgoing, self destructive, loves to draw and is into drugs
>I don't really want a gf, idk want anything really I just want to die
>I'm a cute boy with ok aesthetics, constantly working on improving myself so I'm not a boring shit my whole life.
>women are heartless bitches by nature, there is nothing I can do to hold her down besides becoming Chad. There is nothing she can have to fulfill me, she is merely a reflection of my merits. If I have the capacity the cheat on her and she still wants to be with me, I have done my job as a man.
>if she's more interesting than me
>20yr old slightly strange anon cucked into robot hood, Latino, NYC, and I love running barefoot in the sun, meditating, and playing guitar but I'm shit at all of them.
>
>>
File: qu.png (7KB, 235x248px) Image search: [Google]
qu.png
7KB, 235x248px
>>38937116
>Her age
In her 20s
>Her height, build,general looks
Over 152cm/5', not fat, larger than average bust, dark skin, or light skin with light hair
don't really care
>Her hobbies/interests
Don't care as long as they're real interests
>Why do you want a gf
Biological imperative
>What could you offer
The basic requirements of being a monogamous partner, i.e. loyalty, finances, emotional support, sperm
Sensible
>Deal breakers
Drugs, promiscuity, mental illness
Mid-20s, manlet, European, like science
>>
>>38943048
Tbh you're right, I saw that thread too. There was nothing worthwhile there either.
>>
File: IMG_9338.png (184KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9338.png
184KB, 640x480px
>>38942976
You sound really sweet actually! Would you go below your age exception?
>>
File: 1502175128853.jpg (21KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1502175128853.jpg
21KB, 184x184px
>>38937116
>between 18 and 25
>i dont give a heck about the height, but generally short/average girls sit better with me, chub or skinny, white, short and dark haired girls are the best
>white, whie hispanic, hispanic, asian, black, in that order, i think pale girls are cute. Where? absolutely not a problem
>Drawfag/musicfag, somebody that can introduce me to new stuff, if she likes videogames thats a bonus, emotions, etc, movies are cool. Im not an anime savvy but i got nothing against it, quite the contrary

i guess i dont really want a relationship due to the inevitable long distance, i just want somebody to talk to and to know that there actually is a girl that fits some of my preferences, thatll make me feel better, i also like making other people feel better and getting to know all kinds of people, its a very deep and fulfilling experience for me

>also im all kinds of lonely, ive never had anyone
>love, affection, somebody to turn to when needed, bad discussions, spaghetti spilling, etc
>I guess she just needs to be chill and not expect a chad from me
>deal breakers on people are so diverse, i can never really tell until it happens with each person, so i dont like this question
>18, white hispanic, south america, movies, vidya (dont play that much nowadays), wallowing in shitty music, the kind of looks youd expect from a robot, i really like animals, specially bugs, i want to collect pictures of them, i recently lost my folder though. young so very unexperienced.

i feel like everything i typed there is a deal breaker/retard alert for other people, i just want to feel comfortable with someone for once, ive never really fit in with any group
>>
>>38943162
>Would you go below your age exception?
Yes so long as the girl isn't underage and is somewhat mature.
>>
File: 1425452749891.jpg (5KB, 218x249px) Image search: [Google]
1425452749891.jpg
5KB, 218x249px
> Her age
21+
I'm 6' so anything shorter than that. I'd like her to be on the big side since I'm a big guy4u.
Anything. I'm Hispanic tho.
> Her hobbies/interests
Doesn't matter as long as it's not harmful.
> Why do you want a gf
Tired of being lonely.
> What could you offer
Being there for her. Helping her with any issues. Just trying to be a good partner.
Honesty and a sense of humor.
> Deal breakers
Not sure. Just don't be a mean or terrible person.
25, Hispanic, Texas. I like vidya, cars, books, aquariums, driving around looking for new places to check out.
>>
File: IMG_9359.png (7KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9359.png
7KB, 182x200px
>>38943243
aw
I match most of these and I think your description of what you are like is really cute but I don't want to get you in trouble
>>
File: me_irl.png (347KB, 414x468px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.png
347KB, 414x468px
Can I post my ideal bf instead?
>>
File: 1502151137986.png (926KB, 801x806px) Image search: [Google]
1502151137986.png
926KB, 801x806px
> Her age
18-23
short, on the slimmer side but not a skelly, cute fashion sense
white/azn, murrica hopefully but LDRs are cool desu plus I have a thing for slav girls
> Her hobbies/interests
writers are pretty cool. I'd say poets as well, but a lot of poets aren't as good as they think they are. Also vidya and anime, obv
> Why do you want a gf
I feel it's a piece of my life that I'm missing. I'm hopeful about my future (against my better judgement) and I want a qt to share it with.
> What could you offer
I'm a creative guy. Like, genuinely talented. I'm not going to downplay myself about that. Family is rich, dad is famous. I also have a lot of empathy but apparently that's unsexy
Cynicism, desu. Cuteness is a plus but I'd like someone who shares my (correct) view on the world.
> Deal breakers
Don't be a social darwinist. I agree that the strong should thrive over the weak, but most social darwinists seem to believe that "strong" means "an adonis who has never faced any hardship because he is le ideal hoomin".
18, just graduated high school, going to college on the west coast. White. I compose music, draw, write, and play too many JRPGs. I wanna be a game designer desu.

If you're interdasted, drop a reply.
>>
File: 1501434121506.jpg (256KB, 567x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501434121506.jpg
256KB, 567x1024px
>>38943574
Sorry, that's against the rules.
Please leave this place before you ruin your youth.
>>
> Her age Not an awful lot older/younger than me; 18-
> Her height, build, general looks
Anything'll do it for me so long as you're at the very least a 6/10.
White. Northeastern US - shouldn't think that'd matter an awful lot if an e-relationship's what we're going for.
> Her hobbies/interests
Any.
> Why do you want a gf:
I figure it'd make me a tad happier. Always wanted one.
> What could you offer
Love, attention, care.
Being my girlfriend.
> Deal breakers
Can't say I have any.
Big history buff, always has been. Favorite subjects'd have to be the American Civil War and the Early and High Middle Ages (in England if I had to be particular). Also a big fan of philosophy, political theory, and theology, my favorite thinkers being Thomas Paine, Oswald Spengler, Giuseppe Mazzini, Giambattista Vico, Thomas Carlyle, and Paul Tillich. Keen listener of folk music and all its subgenres, something that's lead me to make a half-hearted effort to teach myself the tin flute. My two favorite shows are Game of Thrones and The Last Kingdom, my favorite two films being Hell or High Water and They Died With Their Boots On. I also play soccer and a fair few historically-themed vidya gaymes. Have been told I'm at least a 7/10, chance it's higher given your preference.

Will disclose personal/contact info for anybody half interested.
>>
File: 1498760320737.png (132KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1498760320737.png
132KB, 500x485px
I already posted but it was shitposty and low effort so I deleted it and I'm going to start over
> Her age
18+
I'm 6'6, so any height is fine. I'd even date a girl (female) taller than me. As for build, thin to average. Any general looks are fine, black or red hair (real red, not ginger orange) is a plus.
I prefer white but I'm open to any ethnicity. I'm much more concerned about culture, I wouldn't date a girl who follows Islam and has a very Islamic family or acts ghetto.
> Her hobbies/interests
Vidya (Preferably simulators or RPGs), anime, and manga. A girl who has one of my more niche interests like carnivorous plants, space travel/warfare, or blacksmithing would be cool too but I highly doubt I'll find anyone who is into those.
> Why do you want a gf
Besides the obvious loneliness and monkey instincts, I'm into self improvement (Currently self-teaching math and neuroscience) and want a relationship where we can keep each other motivated and grow together.
> What could you offer
I'll always love you and try to help you reach your maximum potential as long as you do the same.
Loyalty
> Deal breakers
fat, not loyal, thinks that Berserk 2016/2017 has already surpassed the 1997 anime.
> Quick rundown on yourself. Your age, ethnicity, location, interests
19, white, live in Sacramento, California. My interests are vidya (sims/rpgs as above), anime (Favorites are Berserk 1997 and Welcome to the NHK), manga (Favorites are Berserk, Battle Angel Alita, and Blame!). I'm also into cultivating carnivorous plants (Currently only have a cape sundew with a few pygmy sundews in the same pot, had to downsize collection a while ago and haven't yet started to expand it again), blacksmithing (Haven't made much, plan to do a lot more when the weather cools down), and space travel or realistic space warfare. Almost at character limit, surprising.
>>
>>38943574
Hey. Not him but people change. Especially young people. You might realize you don't actually like the stuff he's described one day or you might just drift apart. You have a lot of time anon. Wait a little bit until you're more sure about yourself.

>>38943614
Yeah post it
>>
>>38943619
Would you be okay with a degenerate Slav loli, anon?
>>
>>38937116
>> Her age
18-25
Not over 6'0, not overly fat, looks don't matter but average is best
doesn't matter, Canada
>> Her hobbies/interests
Books, music, philosophy
>> Why do you want a gf
To reproduce
>> What could you offer
I don't want to sound cocky, but myself, I guess? For better or worse.
I offer the same treatment I would like to be getting.
Be supportive of me
>> Deal breakers
Mocks other people's beliefs, self contentedness
White Canadian, 24, average looking, graduating soon (STEM field, which I strongly dislike and hope to never work at, but probably will), I make and record music (which I like a lot). Definitely not exceptional but I'm fine with that.
>>
>>38943853
How Young are you

Not him just curious
>>
File: gru.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
gru.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
now that i posted my thing, but why do i suddenly feel bad about it, i really didnt expect to get replies, but does anyone ever really feel bad to having to resort to dwelling here? it feels like the only place i can consult for a small grain of empathy, fun or new people, but its so depressing
>>
>>38943892
I'm 20, but I'm 5'1" and I often get mistaken for a high schooler.
>>
>>38943913
The thing is anon, it will attract more extroverted people who are more normal. I'd rather just stay here
>>
>>38937116
> 18-25 or 36-51
> between 167 and 178 cm, I like skinny as well as thicker girls, has to look like a Dutch model if she's between 18 and 25, like a Californian trophy wife/milf if she's between 36 and 51
> any ethnicity, any location except southern Italy
> Art, fashion, recreational drug abuse, wine, twin peaks
> i want someone to cook for, someone to fuck, someone to talk to when im high
> vast knowledge, culture, skinny body but big dick, no body hair, cooking skills, good lips
> a e s t h e t i c s
> alt-righter
> 22, Italy, interested in food, art, music, fashion, drugs. I like talking about literature, current events, food, philosophy but i mostly do it to myself since my homies are not that interested and also im shy af.
>>
>>38943949
That is incredibly cute
>>
>>38943951
>he genuinely believes the people who contactfag aren't the same kind of people who go on /soc/
>>
>>38943913
>I made a thread on /soc/ in case this one gets derailed/removed. It will also stay up longer.
>>>/soc/25546011
Good suggestion
Let's all move here
>>
>>38943853
>>38943949
Sure! Post contact, please
>>
>>38941088
this is really qt desu
>>
>>38943949
>short cute Slav girl

I'm genuinely jealous of any guy you end up with. Good luck ~
>>
Alright haven't done this before so let's give it a roll
> Her age
19-23
Height is a non-issue just be on the thinner side nothing crazy just healthy.
west coast, PA area would be nice.
> Her hobbies/interests
video games, DnD, and anything nerdy is a plus.
> Why do you want a gf
Honestly haven't really had the experience beyond a few short weeks in high school. I've got a new job and I'm in a new area, figuring now is as good a time as any to start looking around.
> What could you offer
Well I can Cook, I can clean, I've got a nice 9 to 5 and plenty of time to get along. I guess beyond that there's just me.
Just someone who genuinely cares is plenty. Wouldn't ask anything more, we've all got our issues after all.
> Deal breakers
No dicks (sorry bros)
I'm 22, White, 6'2" just moved to PA. I'm just a patient nerd at heart trying to better myself in everything I do.
>>
>>>/soc/25546011>>>/soc/25546011>>>/soc/25546011>>>/soc/25546011>>>/soc/25546011>>>/soc/25546011>>>/soc/25546011>>>/soc/25546011

Go here and stop shitting up the board.
>>
> Her age
irrelevant
the taller the better, no limits. I'm serious.
irrelevant
> Her hobbies/interests
anything so long as she has something
> Why do you want a gf
because dying alone is even worse than simply dying
> What could you offer
fucking nothing, I'm a robot
Two legs or prosthetics they can walk on.
> Deal breakers
No legs or otherwise unable to stand.
30 year old white loser, writes fetish porn comics. Paints tiny things. Like vidyagaems and roleplay.
>>
>>38943853
>>38943949
I like short smol girls. Would you be interested in talking to me? >>38940853

>>38942325
Thanks anon. I do too.
>>
>>38944444
Dem quints. Godspeed anon.
>>
>18-25
>Tallish around 5'9 - 5'11', long dark or brown hair, unassuming facial features, not ugly but not overly/perfectly beautiful
>White or white-asian, somewhere in Northern US
>likes art in general, likes /mu/core and classic rock, open to all kinda of genres and is always interested in my taste as I am with her, loves and/or draws cartoons, high in openness and up for anything, centrist political beliefs
>Not sure if I want one right now, but I'd like the companionship and hopefully one day settle down and have a family
>Right now, an ear to let off steam and give advice/support, a warm body to cuddle with, a mind that literally loves to talk about any subject thats somewhat interesting. Later, hopefully I'll have a career laidout on top of that for financial stability
>high in openness and has a big appreciation for art and nature
>Extroversion and arrogance, closed minded, shallow, huge tumblrina
>21, white, Northern Midwest US, like: audio/music, looking at/making art, drawing and watching cartoons/comics, watching movies, writing stories, going outside, thoughtful conversations, nature and animals
>>
File: 1498786123834.jpg (48KB, 316x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498786123834.jpg
48KB, 316x296px
Dear slav girl
If you're still in this thread, I'm >>38943619, the guy who you originally responded to
I'm zephyr#0392 on discord; add me before you get flocked by even more orbiters
>>
File: 1414608307202.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1414608307202.gif
2MB, 250x187px
Feel like i'm feeding the death of r9k by posting here.

>>38937116
> Her age
18-28
4'10-5'8
Arab, Asian, White, Black, Hispanic
>> Her hobbies/interests
Anime, Drawing, Pursuit of Knowledge, Old Games
>> Why do you want a gf
Have someone to bring out myself, curb my loneliness, I have an immense desire to love
>> What could you offer
Smart and generally knowledgeable on a few select topics (specifically nutrition). Reasonably attractive, Can be thoughtful. Able to give frequent attention. Emotionally intelligent so can be patient in conflicts.
Genuine kindheartedness and desire to love. To be thoughtful.
>> Deal breakers
Cute voice/accent, Lives in United Kingdom

21, White, South of England, drawing, singing, anime, veganism.
>>
File: 1486772009742.jpg (211KB, 805x945px) Image search: [Google]
1486772009742.jpg
211KB, 805x945px
>>38944600
>implying you aren't an orbiter

leljejkeklol good one anon
>>
>>38944692
re-read the post, anon
>even more orbiters
>>
>>38944600
i remember you, youre beta as fug.
>>
Wellp. I can't qualify for any of these. Cheers to being shitskinned
>>
File: 1431100494679.jpg (73KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1431100494679.jpg
73KB, 1360x768px
>>38944727
>re-read the post, anon

Pretty obvious I can't read faggot nice try
>>
>>38944759
Are you black or Hispanic?

There's guys here saying they don't mind that
>>
>>38944759
>Wellp. I can't qualify for any of these. Cheers to being shitskinned
are you a roastie?
stop compaining dumbshit. you can get literally any bf you want by asking them out. But women are too cowardly to do so. You are too much of a fucking coward. Get the fuck off my baord
>>
>>38944750
You said this last thread too, apparently. Someone replied to you and you thought it was me, so you bragged about how you "ghosted" me.

Why do you care so much about me, lol
>>
>>38944891
calling out someone for being beta isnt caring about them. it just jogs up the noggin though since there are plenty of recognizable names in these threads

someones hurt though
>>
>>38944809
Black. So, basically subhuman to the vast majority of you.
>>
>>38945053
Not to me. Look harder you'll see a lot of guys said they're okay with any nationality
>>
>>38944831
What if you want a bf who will make the first move then?
>>
>>38945053
>hurr durr guys wont date black chicks
>continues to ignore guys who show interest in black chicks
>>
>>38945078
Do you have a discord? Assuming you're not just a spectator anyway
>>
>>38945053
just walk up to tyrone and twerk in front of him, its that easy
>>
>>38945108
That anon has got it all wrong. Guys won't date black chicks that aren't weebs, staceys, janelle monaes, or "bad bitches."
>>
>>38945053
How old are you? How is dating for you as a black woman?
>>
>>38945053
bitch what the fuck there's multiple anons that said race is irrelevant. You have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>38937116

>Her age
20-30

Looks don't really mater just don't be fatter than me so no one over 200. If I can restrain myself so can you. I would be like 300 if I gave into my urges.

Don't care what ethnicity. Preferably in Florida to meet up but long distance is fine.

>Her hobbies/interests
Anything.

>Why do you want a gf
I'm codependent as fuck. I don't do well alone. I need a girl I can devote myself to and returns that same level of devotion.

>What could you offer
I offer my love and devotion. For those that need something more material. I'm going to be a cop when I graduate in December with all the benefits that come with that.

Controlling. I need a girl that not only enjoys being in control but WANTS to be in control.

>Deal breakers
Submissiveness and passivity. Completely not interested in girls that need me to motivate them to move and do things.

25, White, Florida, /v/ and /tg/ stuff. Video games when my friends are not around tabletop games when they are around.
>>
>>38945145
I'm just a spectator, I've got a gf. She's half black actually.
But
>>38944659
>>38943782
>>38943287
>>38943143
>>38942976
>>38942506
Just to name a few guys who'd be open to you
>>
>>38945214
I'm 19. It's difficult for me to meet people who are actually attracted to me. I don't want to be a sentient cum bucket, I want someone who looks at me and thinks to themselves 'wow'.

And I'm sure some of you feel the same. The majority of these "applications" say, 'White. But I don't really mind other races'. Wellp. Yay, I guess? I'm 'acceptable'. You're not TOTALLY repulsed when you look at me. How can you guys, people who know what it feels like to be worthless, not understand wanting to feel like you matter?
>>
> Her age

16-22

5'9-6', athletic or normal, big booty, wide tighs, blonde and blue or green eyes

White, preferrably Europe

> Her hobbies/interests

Working out, having a good (read: my) taste in music

> Why do you want a gf

I Work better when in a relationship

> What could you offer

Good looks, way above average intelligence, being able to invest myself wholly into a relationship

Loyalty

>Deal breakers

Being religious and enforcing that on anyone, being too introverted

17, 6', white, Europe, Fitness, Netflix, Gaming, Movies, dank (once a month maybe), going out
>>
File: dMecNcX.gif (152KB, 362x480px) Image search: [Google]
dMecNcX.gif
152KB, 362x480px
>tfw don't fit any of these
guess i won't orbit any robot today
>>
>>38945334
Hey Look>>38945243

None of the ones I pointed out listed "white" first.

I get how you feel. But still.
>>
>>38945399
Mine specifically stated white as a preference though. Mine is the only one so your argument still stands.
>>
>>38945432
Whoops I misread that one. But the rest fit.
>>
>>38945334
what are your preferences then nigga? chances are you arent different from those guys at all
>>
>>38945334
>moaning because somebody didn't call you the perfect being
get over yourself you dumb bitch. being 'acceptable' doesn't even mean your worthless, it's a totally mundane thing that applies to virtually everybody. do you know how many dudes here would kill to be considered 'acceptable'?
>>
>>38945392
Well anon describe yourself then?
>>
>>38942581
tfw nothing

should have expected this
>>
>>38945399
Thank you. I know how I must look, but it's very frustrating sometimes.
>>
18~30?
Delicate, don't care about height really as long she's not a midget
Ethnicity..Well I like white/mulatto girls, don't matter the hair color. Location? Close.
Hobbies? Well whatever she likes most, really but I would love someone to discuss music.
Why? Well I would love someone to join me in random stuff like pranking people. Also I find relationships important in anyone's live as long as they are healthy.
Well it's weird to think about it that way but I have a house, I'm pretty fit as I work in the military, I dress well and am above average looking, thing is my social skills are pretty basic.
I'm also loyal and generous, maybe too loyal and generous for my own good.
Important stuff? Well I would love her to be understanding, it would be also important to be loyal.
Deal breakers? Well I'm brutally honest and have some really extreme points of views and I also really like Grimmdark stuff so she must not be easily offended.
Me/20, mulatto, music, books, philosophy, horror, knowledge
>>
>>38937116
>Her age
20>
not too exotic, not really ugly, not fat, not thicc and not anorexic
other than that i have pretty low standards
dont really care as long as not too exotic
>Her hobbies/interests
no obvious red flags and too exotic things, other than that i dont care
> Why do you want a gf
honestly, im not really focused on that, i just like imagining myself out of my comfort zone
>What could you offer
im a /lit/ law student from good background and have an excentric personality
not being dominant because two same magnetic poles dont attract each other
>Deal breakers
being a sensing personality type
clingyness

>my age
>my ethnicity
west slavic
>location
pannonia
>interests
literature and art in general, walking and cycling
>>
>>38945575
I understand. Just try to keep your chin up anon.
I'm not white either so I know who it feels.

There's just a lot of white people here, so a lot of guys will like white girls.
>>
>>38945575
Yeah not gonna lie you look dumb because it's not like every post in this thread said ''no niggers''. You blogposted for nothing and it makes you look unattractive. Maybe it's your attitude and not your skin. I know of other black anons from here that have had relationships. Are you sure you're 19?
>>
>>38945501
Not her but I'd feel uncomfortable knowing there's a large pool of people who are a much closer match to my partner's preferences than I am.
>>
>>38942506
It's probably unlikely that you've got this thread open in a tab, but hopefully you do. I like just walking around too, and the not having to talk part is a plus since sometimes it's nice to just be quiet with someone.

>>38942976

I don't want to tell a single lie for the rest of the year. Unfortunately, I keep having to in awkward situations. I could try to be honest, though.
>>
File: sex pistols requiem.gif (2MB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
sex pistols requiem.gif
2MB, 280x189px
>>38937116
> Her age
20 - 25
5'5 - 6'2. Skinny body. Having a nerdy look would be preferable but not needed. Overall just have a 6/10 face.
Preferably Colombian, Asian or White but any race is fine except blacks. New York City or Pennsylvania
> Her hobbies/interests
Into film/tv, anime/manga, obscure/paranormal shit, or whatever she likes
> Why do you want a gf
I want someone to spend time with romantically with similar interests.
> What could you offer
Loyalty and understanding
Loyalty/trusting
> Deal breakers
Fat/chubby, Tattoo's, piercings (nothing crazy) extremely shy, party girl, major leftist, SJW
22, Hispanic (Colombian & Dominican), very average looking, skinny, 5'7, I'm a major horror junkie, into anime/manga and paranormal shit. I'm sorta masculine looking, goatee, brown curly hair. Live In New York City
>>
>>38937116
>> Her age
16-25
Any, not fat
Any. In europe or middle east or close.
>> Her hobbies/interests
Games / tv shows preferably. Something fun.
>> Why do you want a gf
I want companionship. Someone I can spend hours in calls with, not even talking just autistically sitting in silence and saying hi to eachother over and over
>> What could you offer
The same thing. Companionship, someone to relate to if you're alone or are weird or whatever.
Don't be a normie. Be able to make fun of yourself, lightheartedness.
>> Deal breakers
Anything slutty. Having orbiters.
I'm a loner 21 year old student. I'm european and I like games and sitting inside. I could get along with you and make jokes and laugh if you can get past my awkwardness and autism but I'd also like just sitting there doing nothing, just being in eachothers presence I guess and making us feel safe and not alone. Don't always want to have to talk. Silence is good too.
>>
>>38945712
Get used to being uncomfortable because practically nobody is the most perfect match for their partner, there is pretty always going to be somebody 'better'.
>>
>>38945504
i'm either too short or too tall, white but not northern european or slavic, in the wrong location, or our interests don't match.
>>
>>38945721
>I don't want to tell a single lie for the rest of the year. Unfortunately, I keep having to in awkward situations. I could try to be honest, though.
It's more about being direct and open about your feelings than always telling the truth no matter what, and as long as you're striving to be a better person then I think you're on the right track.
>>
>>38945712
Once people start loving each other, the physical attraction between them goes up.
>>
>>38945782
Getting someone who matches in the right location is pretty much impossible, give long distance a try.
>>
>>38945782
They're ideals not requirements. If you fit some and you think it might be enough try to contact them. So you're European then?
>>
>>38945575
That anon is being overly-cordial with you, probably because he has too much white knight in him. The simple truth is that your frustration is totally unreasonable. The fact that you even tried to compare your situation (being merely acceptable) to robots shows just how lacking in awareness you are. Are you really this fucking dumb?
>>
>>38945795
don't fall for this meme black anon. it's terrible, you'll only resent the guy in the long run. there are plenty of guys who'd prefer a black woman, go for those.
>>
>>38945763
Never said anything about being perfect. Just that if you're the absolute minimum someone is willing to date and there are plenty of people who have even a tiny bit more than the minimum then why should they stick with you in the long-run?
>>
>>38945957

Bond. Shared experiences, emotional connections with each other

Loyalty. Come on anon. Just stop. For many guys your skin color isn't the "bare minimum "
>>
>>38945792
It's not so much being a better person as it is a personal challenge. I just want to see how long I can go, and see why it is I lie in the first place.

I don't live on the West coast, but I actually plan on taking a trip to a state over there some time soon, so if things don't seem horribly awkward or the exact opposite of chemistry, we could always meet up?
>>
>>38946005
people who would date darkies are retarded desu
and i dont even believe in race
>>
>>38945957
Circumstances and investment/bonding, it generally doesn't make sense to throw it away to be a disloyal piece of shit. Also there's a difference between being the bare minimum and being 'acceptable' (i.e. less than a supposed ideal).
>>
File: pat.png (332KB, 683x415px) Image search: [Google]
pat.png
332KB, 683x415px
Why not, I'm starved for attention.

> Her age
20-24
If I could be picky, I just want a cute face, nice breasts, and a decent figure. Taller or shorter doesn't really matter but tall would be nice so I could have tall children.
White, Mexican, or mixed. I'd prefer not to mix too badly.
> Her hobbies/interests
It would be nice to have someone who is quiet, yet spontaneous. Someone who wouldn't mind a night in, but is vocal about being too stir crazy and would want to go somewhere.
> Why do you want a gf
I'm probably just romancing the whole ordeal. It just seems nice to love someone in that way.
> What could you offer
Not much really. I work a dead end job and am half assedly trying to get my life on track while dealing with the notion that it feels too futile. People think I have potential but I don't see it. At least not now. Other than that I'm not terrible looking. I try to be a very genuine and kind person. I like doing things for others, especially when I get to buy gifts or cook. I am naive enough to believe in love and I find cheating abhorrent.
Probably femininity. I don't care if you call yourself a tomboy, but you should have a general sweetness associated with women. You could even call it motherly n-no Freudian.
> Deal breakers
fat, smokes, drugs, promiscuous sex(I'm not expecting a virgin but sex within long term relationships is something I'm perfectly fine with)
I'm a 26 year old white/mexican hapa living in SoCal. My interests include giving up on things I find interesting and combat sambo. If I could get out of this soul crushing episode of depression I think I could make someone happy.
>>
>>38946005
>Bond. Shared experiences, emotional connections with each other
So "loyalty" that comes from habit and crossing paths with someone on date X rather than date Y then.
>>
>>38946039
Even if you are an axe murderer, you seem fairly nice and laid back. So sure, why not?
>>
>>38944071
The ideal gf?
Yeah it is
>>
File: 1501217357090.jpg (1MB, 2986x3046px) Image search: [Google]
1501217357090.jpg
1MB, 2986x3046px
All I want is a few genuine friends.

>Hobbies
I compose a lot of music.
Write existential science fiction.

>Looking for
People to discuss actual interesting concepts and to relate to about loner things like alienation, depression, and being an introvert.

>Not looking for
ERP, online-gf, etc bullshit that goes nowhere.
If all you do is play vidya, watch anime, and shitpost.
You just want to feel sorry for yourself instead of bettering yourself.
>>
File: 1500948286526.png (277KB, 1048x707px) Image search: [Google]
1500948286526.png
277KB, 1048x707px
selling mint condition bf*

*personality not included

contact [email protected] or makoto#6564 for further info

https://a.uguu.se/FOrcItKSAiK8.jpg
>>
>>38946101
More of a machete murderer. Axes are a little harder to come by, and I like alliteration. Do you have a discord/email?
>>
>>38940148
I'd respond but I'm not a tall, blonde white girl, and I'm girly and vapid as anything.
>>
>US
>Not attractive, socially awkward, 5'10
>Politics, video games, shit posting, shooting stuff.
>/pol/, /k/, /out/
>I've been playing alot of DayZ and Arma 3
>Happiness
>Please kill me
>steamurl: SlavicAutism
>>
>>38946155
Why kind of girl are you then
>>
>>38942581
You cheating cunt how could you
>>
>>38937116
>Their age
21-35
>Their height
Any height
>Their body type
Anything but onesie
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian
>Their personality
Honest, happy, pacifist, laid back, preferable straight but bi is fine too.
>Their interests
Exercise, anime, video games, scary movies, cats, beauty stuff like masks and makeup.
A day at Disneyland or at a nice reateraunt and watch scary movies after and cuddle.
I am 25 years old white 5'9" malewith an athletic build. I am naturally medium golden blonde with hazel eyes and some freckles on my cheeks. I am very outgoing and passive, I love to see the good in things and people. I love animals and anime, I tend to nerd out a lot. I am very open and honest and just looking for my partner.
>>
>>38946147
Pleb, a true murderer uses a katana. If you truly want someone dead, you must use a blade sharp enough to cut their soul.
>>
>>38946147
Yeah, my throwaway email is [email protected]
>>
>>38942992
>dude why do you want sex and human companionship, please give an elaborate answer as to why you want these basic human desires
You people can't be fucking serious
>>
>>38946199
>>38946162
>>38946132
>>38946129

STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD
>>
File: 1466956750672.png (1MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1466956750672.png
1MB, 1800x1800px
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
slightly taller than me preferably (I'm 5'8") but can be any height
>Their body type
average, or curvy. Well endowed.
>Their race/nationality
not black
>Their personality
Kind, compassionate, loyal, honest, caring, bubbly, straightforward, motherly, doting
>Their interests
Video games, anime, manga, some other hobbies they would be willing to introduce to me as well.
Spending a day indoors cuddling and watching movies, or perhaps having a night out on a walk and holding each others hands while its cold to warm each other up.
I'm a 24 year old asian male, loner, looking for love and to be loved. Honest and loyal, not looking for anyone with ulterior motives or has a history of cheating.
>Optional contact
I'll give it to you if you're interested, just ask.
>>
File: 1461380007511.jpg (39KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
1461380007511.jpg
39KB, 300x433px
Trans or cis, it doesn't matter too much
>Their age
21 to 31
>Their height
5'3 to 6'3, doesn't matter
>Their body type
any that isn't completely unhealthy
>Their race/nationality
idgaf as long as they're from north america
>Their personality
I guess that being compassionate and a little extroverted are both nice. I like to get to know people, there really isn't like a laundry list of traits I look for.
>Their interests
Music, art, nature, stuff like that
One where we can just talk and be able to do whatever
I'm a trans woman from the US, and I'm 22, tall, pale, a bit chubby/curvy, and kind of androgynous. I'm also currently a NEET, but I'm a musician, too.

>Optional contact
my kik is AlexErin9 and my discord is SidneyBuckeye#7116
>>
File: 1462660096943.jpg (156KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1462660096943.jpg
156KB, 730x1095px
>>Their age
Between 18 and 30

>>Their height
Doesn't matter

>>Their body type
As long as it's not unhealthy, it doesn't matter

>>Their race/nationality
No preference

>>Their personality
Bubbly and energetic, to contrast me being rather laid back, tends to bring out those characteristics in me. Shy and introverted is great too, as long as you can open up a bit one on one with me, I don't mind if it takes some time.

>>Their interests
*Must have a passion for music, either listening to it or playing it* Love for animals is important too, any other interests are great as long as you're willing to share them with me and maybe let me join in to try them out. Enjoying movies and vidya are good too. Dominance is a plus, but not required.

Spend the evening inside just generally enjoying each other's company, not necessarily constantly doing something with each other. Once it's dark out, going out and sneaking onto a beach with a picnic, a speaker, and some instruments. Hang out there chatting and listening to tunes, maybe playing a few, before making the decision to go swimming. Come out freezing cold and cuddle a bit for warmth in the car before heading home and either going to sleep or watching a movie while comfy.

19/m/Canada, 5'8 and average weight, working my way down to skinny muscular aesthetic. I'm an aspiring sound designer and theatre production worker, as well as musician in my spare time. I play quite a few string instruments, and listen to all sorts of music, varying from /mu/ tier to 1920s jazz. I enjoy a lot of things arts related, and also going out and hiking or rock climbing. Also love cooking and baking, and am hoping to travel to Asia in the next few years to get an idea of what the cultures are like. I play vidya in my spare time, which I sadly haven't had enough of lately.
>>
File: 1463698490682.jpg (97KB, 626x465px) Image search: [Google]
1463698490682.jpg
97KB, 626x465px
>Their age
16-19

>Their height
145-165cm

>Their body type
skinny/fit hourglass, small perky breasts with pink nipples, tight ass and creamy white skin, blonde, redhead or black haired as long as she has blue/grey eyes, and absolutely zero tattoos or piercings or similar body alterations

>Their race/nationality
White/North European

>Their personality
feminine

>Their interests
cooking, hunting, the outdoors, farming, swimming, singing, making babies, going inna woods, guns, handcrafting

Wake up. It's raining, so we fuck and fall asleep with my cock inside her for a while. Wake up again, it's not raining so we go outside to pick blueberries. It's hot and humid in the forest so we fuck there again and go swim in a lake afterwards to cool off and clean up. She starts making a blueberry pie while I get roasting some meat outside while cleaning my gun kit. After dinner she says she's prob ovulating right now. Forget the pie and just rut her all evening like an animal. Go to bed murmuring sweet nothings to her ear while kissing the bite marks left on her earlier and massaging her sore pussy with my fingers. Get out of bed in the night once she's asleep and go fishing for some crabs in the lake.

26yo blue-eyed european autistic shitlord who dislikes urban living and modern culture, with a serious case of testosterone induced baby fever
>>
File: 1ads65gadgs.png (431KB, 1359x723px) Image search: [Google]
1ads65gadgs.png
431KB, 1359x723px
>>38946281
>their age: 16-19
>your age: 26
>>
>>38946194
I don't have a gf? Are you confusing me for someone?
>>
>Their age
14-16

>Their height
Anything is fine, but below 175cm would be perfect

>Their body type
Healthy. Don't mind skinny or chubby, as long as the person is and feels healthy.

>Their race/nationality
White. Europe.

>Their personality
Caring and loving. Someone who is motivated to improve, learn new things about the world. Being passionate about something you're interested in is a big plus. Introverted and prefer to stay inside and play games etc. But also enjoy going out from time to time, especially to areas with not too many people (explore some parks, forests etc). Being honest about their feelings, even if they can hurt someone.

>Their interests
Anything that they personally enjoy is fine. The only downside would be an interest in sports.

Waking up together with a cuddle. Cooking some food for each other. Going out for a walk and eating the food as a picnic somewhere on the grass. Playing games and having a good time. Cuddling up in bed under a blanket with some snacks, either playing games on a console while snuggled up or watching a movie together until we fall asleep.

Introverted. 173cm, pale white. Into programming and gamedeving. Really like animals. Like scifi, science also enjoy learning about all sorts of silly stuff over the day. Video games are fun to play. Enjoy honesty and being open.

>Optional contact
Felor#3557
>>
File: 1460314675228.jpg (134KB, 662x590px) Image search: [Google]
1460314675228.jpg
134KB, 662x590px
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
Short
>Their body type
Average/slim
>Their race/nationality
Any (asian preferred)
>Their personality
Kind and honest
>Their interests
Anime, manga, gaming (league), their own interests, travelling, food(maybe cook together), into variety of music/wants to share
Enjoy long walks together (don't need to talk)
Can dress up for a nice meal outside or sit at home in pjs and chill together
Would like to cuddle often
26 black guy, europe, 5'7", open and honest, enjoys movies/cinema, don't smoke/drugs/drink,
Long hair girls <3
>Optional contact
Just wanted to write one. Not expecting anyone to be interested.
>>
File: 1462691148667.png (234KB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462691148667.png
234KB, 696x720px
>>Their age
25-30
>>Their height
5'1-5'6
>>Their body type
petite/athletic
>>Their race/nationality
Caucasian (Scottish/Irish roots)
>>Their personality
Caring/loving/funny/nerdy/romantic/intelligent
>>Their interests
Singing/writing/song writing/tv/movies/adventuring/co-op video games/reading
Taking a trip to somewhere exotic and spending the whole day lounging at a villa eating great food and enjoying each other's conversation and bodies.
Artist/writer trying to get his shit together. 6'0/220 lbs. Introvert but I enjoy conversations with people I know well enough. Usually like to talk about abstract things and ideas. Love telling stories and hope to make writing into a substantial career. A hopeless romantic but not to the point where I don't realize that lasting relationships take work and go through rough patches.
>>
>>38942581
stupid camwhore how could you do it?! It would be ok if i were talking to other guys?! Are you here to get someone better?!
>>
File: 1463190572211.gif (1MB, 411x247px) Image search: [Google]
1463190572211.gif
1MB, 411x247px
>Their age
18 to 25
>Their height
under 6 foot, 5'5 to 4'10 is ideal
>Their body type
Petite
>Their race/nationality
White or asian/ Merica preferably
>Their personality
Girly girl or alt/punk chick
>Their interests
Have your own life but travelling and vidya are a plus
Hang out, random trip, hike, go to a concert, play something, fuck. Something involving those, I make it all up as I go.
Thin 21 year old indian boy thats 6 foot and gonna head back to the gym soon. Also fairly punk and a pilot.
>>
File: 1459219790919.jpg (15KB, 183x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459219790919.jpg
15KB, 183x300px
>Their age
18-20
>Their height
5'6" - 5'8"
>Their body type
Slim
>Their race/nationality
R: White, East Asian, Hispanic.
N: Irish, American, Italian, Anything other than Australian (I'm Australian and I'm not really a fan of the accent on a female)
>Their personality
Kind, Independent, Motivated, into self improvement.
>Their interests
Cooking, politics, philosophy, something to do with the outdoors, Any other interesting or strange interests.
Wake up, cook breakfast with them. Go for a drive somewhere nice and scenic and just relax and have deep conversations with each other.
19/m/Australian/fairly skinny/ 5'10"

In public I can come across as fairly outgoing, I'm good at public speaking and keeping a conversation going, ect. However I kinda feel like that's not the real me, I just act social because If I don't people will see me as strange, so I just do it too make those around me comfortable, I'm fine with sitting in silence.

I might seem emotionally distant as I actually have a difficult time conveying my real emotions to those closest to me, at least in person anyway.

I'm a first year University student currently studying business, I'm also trying to find work while doing this, but I've been unsuccessful so far and it's fairly disheartening.

I have a group of about four really close friends that I've known since I was 13 - 15, although I kinda feel like I'm the odd one out personality wise

I have a sense that I haven't achieved enough in my life yet, however I'm only 19 so I'm probably being too hard on myself.

I'd say I'm probably pretty average when it comes to intelligence, but I do my best to understand things as well as I possibly can, getting information on a topic from differing view points, ect.
>>
File: 1462318862708.jpg (147KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462318862708.jpg
147KB, 1280x1024px
27 Male California
looking for 16-19 year old boys
Software Engineer
Main hobby was programming but now I do that for a living.
I love video games, LOTR/HP/Ghibli, anime, GoT, Rick & Morty.
Kinky af (Dd/Lg, pet play, etc, I'm a dom)
Dominant personality, but really caring and loving.
Good sense of humor, smart, kind.

kik: its.paddles
>>
File: 1460059777038.png (52KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1460059777038.png
52KB, 1152x648px
>Their age
20-25
>Their height
Shorter than 5ft 7
>Their body type
Petite or chubby I appreciate girls who are down with the thickness tbch
>Their race/nationality
Brown, White, Asian
>Their personality
Kind and compassionate good at reading the mood and adjusting to situation. Good at conversation s Sarcastic and with a good sense of humor not easily offended good baker or cook basocally waifu material
>Their interests
Having love for music is pretty much the only thing I'd want to be similar maybe be accustomed to /mu/core stuff but not mandatory to interest that definitely besides playing videogames currently looking for a cucible waifu for destiny 2. I would want them to have there own subject to be a total nerd in.
Wake up late and embrace each other before getting out of bed. Driving around Toronto and Mississauga stopping at anything that looks intresting and having long philosophical discussion about deep stuff and things that happened in our lives , then figuring out what to eat on our way back. Get home and watch the office or play videogames till we pass out
24 year old husky Asian boy working In a promising trade making good money. Have a strong social circle of family and friends.Great at conversations I can go on and on about anything. Certified in dad puns and meme game is strong. Besides the obligatory video games and Chinese cartoons I cook as a hobby. 100% a music nerd never without my music. Listen to everything even the wierd shit.

E-mail: [email protected]
Kik: postmutant93

I am fat as fuck btw
>>
File: 1461289419707.jpg (64KB, 434x339px) Image search: [Google]
1461289419707.jpg
64KB, 434x339px
>Their age
18-??
>Their height
4'9-6'9
>Their body type
fat/thicc/chubby
>Their race/nationality
Numenoean
>Their personality
the two most important things are kindness and a silly sense of humour
>Their interests
something creative, along with all the normal shit like music, vidya, movies, animals, aesthetics, drunk talk, books
wake up, cuddle and sleep in, then take the dogs for a walk, i don't actually know what people do with each other so idk

australian, i'm friendly, non-judgemental, self deprecating, just fuck my shit up, wake me up inside

>Optional contact
kik: turbopleb
>>
>>38946181
I'm a very short white/asian-looking latina girl with horrible self esteem and bpd. I'm also very not ready for companionship and I probably won't be for a long time. I'm reading this thread to torture myself.
>>
File: 0aa.jpg (19KB, 339x460px) Image search: [Google]
0aa.jpg
19KB, 339x460px
>Their age
20-35

>Their height
Any

>Their body type
Thin to chubby

>Their race/nationality
black , asian, and latina pref

>Their personality
introvert, loving/caring, big of a nerd, not really too picky here

>Their interests
video games, tv, movies, cooking, tech, travel, music, guns. dont have to like all of these, but having some things in common would be nice :D

Wake up. Morning lewd stuff. I cook us breakfast in bed. Cuddle. Do chores/housework/shopping. Eat somewhere nice for lunch. Play games, or find a local event that we both enjoy. I cook us a nice dinner. We cuddle and watch stuff together.

27 year old dude from san diego, california. i work a full time night job but looking to change careers soon. i enjoy all of the interests i listed, along with some other stuff. i eventually want a family. i did go to college for a little while, studying mathematics. im kind of close with my family, but not as close as i'd like.

>Optional contact
discord: Roadwarrior#2527
>>
>>38939585
I'm short and have short brown hair and I'm mixed (brown-white). You seem quite I D E A L and I'd like to be your friend. I'm not into anime or kpop stuff, but I like the rest od what you named (however I don't have a PC).

If you'd like to give me your discord, that would be nice!
>>
File: 1463127718782.png (615KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1463127718782.png
615KB, 1000x1057px
>>38946433
>If you'd like to give me your discord, that would be nice!
Discord: Bokonon#6346
you sound nice :)
>>
File: 1502052278954.jpg (2MB, 1711x2534px) Image search: [Google]
1502052278954.jpg
2MB, 1711x2534px
Here is my chart if anyone wants to fuck my asshole
>>
File: 1502054659736.jpg (163KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502054659736.jpg
163KB, 1080x720px
>Their age
18-24
>Their height
5'5 + (ideal tho, really doesn't matter)
>Their body type
thin, fit, petite, etc
>Their race/nationality
I've only dated white girls but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to break the mold
>Their personality
kind, genuinely nice person, independent, intelligent on a lot of different subjects, a lil girly n cute, a lil modest and traditional but still left leaning
>Their interests
music, outdoors, producing, cooking, gardening, anime, fitness, design, being a social person that enjoys the occasional nice party or event.
Wake up somewhere nice (hotel, tent, cabin, etc), go for a walk, eat some breakfast, get a drive in, lunch, hang with friends in the city, go home and shower and change and go out for a nice dinner, listen to some jazz or something as we engage in our interests (me cooking / fixing something, you doin whatever), watch some anime, and then fuck and then sleep
6'4, 180 pounds, I love doing good things and helping people and being outside and finding new music. I like to be good at a lot of different skills. I also like being a jokestery dumbass around my friends, but I also like quiet alone time where I can do my own thing. Career focused as well.
>>
File: 1460844058840.jpg (24KB, 460x296px) Image search: [Google]
1460844058840.jpg
24KB, 460x296px
>Their age
18 - 25
>Their height
Any height works.
>Their body type
Wide hips and a cute face is all that matters to me.
>Their race/nationality
I prefer Caucasian or Asian, but really any race works.
>Their personality
I like women who have fire and energy in them, who are not afraid to confront problems or criticize people. I'm also attracted to intelligence as well, if you seem clever I'll be easily swooned.
>Their interests
Anything goes really, but I would appreciate it if we had some common interests, like films, theater, music, pen and paper roleplay, maybe some video games, dumb jokes, random trivia, or talks about philosophy, politics, life, psychology, etc.
It's a Saturday, we don't have any work or responsibilities today, so we go out to enjoy the day. We might visit the park, or go out to the beach, eventually visit a cafe to order some tea and coffee for ourselves. But we're also as likely to stay at home, make tea and get snacks and play some video games together while we sunbath from the open window and enjoy the clean air in our pajamas. And then eventually, things get dirty, sweaty, and we do it over and over again through out the day.
I'm a 23 year old guy living and studying in Scotland, doing acting in uni. I'm 5'7, fit, I have some kind of Russian-American accent and a confusing Eastern European background. I take acting very seriously as well. I don't know, I rather talk to someone if they're interested in me and see if they'll like me that way.
Yeah sure.
>Optional contact
g1ebguy on Skype
glebguy on Kik
Gleb#7243 on Discord
>>
File: starwarsblackdude.jpg (70KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
starwarsblackdude.jpg
70KB, 1012x675px
> Her age
18-23
> Her height, build, general looks
5'1-5'7, average or chubby build, curly hair preferred
Any ethnicity, US(east coast)
> Her hobbies/interests
anime/animation and/or tech
> Why do you want a gf
companionship and affection
> What could you offer
companionship, humor
Loyalty
> Deal breakers
passive-aggression
19, black, east coast, anime/animation, /g/ and /sci/ shit, science fiction
>>
>>38937116
height, build,general looks
>prefer petite/slim body, height doesn't matter, prefer homely/mousy "girl next door"/farmgirl sort of look
Her ethnicity and location
>don't care
Her hobbies/interests
>don't really care if I like you I'll like you
Why do you want a gf
>I'm lonely
What could you offer
>tall, relatively attractive, steady job, hard worker (I work 7 hours a day digging trenches and moving loads of dirt/gravel)
Deal breakers
>tatoos, social media narcissim
Quick rundown on yourself. Your age, ethnicity, location, interests.
>19, white. Mostly I just work and play games/watch tv when I have time off work. I do some freelance film work on the side when I can get it
>>
File: 1463642937819.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463642937819.png
99KB, 500x500px
>Their age
18-21
>Their height
<190/6'2
>Their body type
Refined, like visibly fit/athlete but no abs/muscly
>Their race/nationality
w/e
>Their personality
A non "I like trips to various places"
>Their interests
Drawing/games/anime (wow extraordinary)
The nicely together spent doin things
I like logical way of thinking
>Optional contact
Darkuszow#2018
>>
>>38946355
I'm not looking for an instant gf I'm looking for people to talk to.

I'm sorry if I've hurt you somehow but I'm not romantically interested in you. I should be blunt and say that I haven't wanted to date you since I learned of the cat thing, even though I like talking to you.
>>
File: 1461799640123.jpg (105KB, 580x924px) Image search: [Google]
1461799640123.jpg
105KB, 580x924px
>Their age
19-24

>Their height
male >6'
female idc

>Their body type
medium/average

>Their race/nationality
white, either american/english, native english speaker

>Their interests
vidya, anime, computers, art, animals

20 year old white 5'5 average female with a vagina that plays video games (league of legends) all day, going back to school in the fall. i dunno i'm bad at talking about myself but i think i'm kind of boring
>>
File: 1460006233271.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460006233271.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>Their gender
Doesn't matter
>Their age
Male: 23-28
Female: 18-28
>Their height
Male: 180cm +
Female: 170 cm+
>Their body type
male: normally to very slightly muscular
Female: very slightly chubby to normal
>Their race/nationality
Has to live in Germany
Male: white
Female: white or maybe asian
>Their personality
Nice, caring, loyal, clingy, dedicated, has a goal
>Their interests
TV shows, videogames, movies
Cuddling, watching a movie, cooking together, cuddle more
I'm a 23 yo mtf from Germany. I'm basically like the person Im looking for
Picture of me on kik
>Optional contact
Kik:pianalu
>>
>>38946426
BPD must be rough. Honestly its very scary. A lot of guys would probably like your looks though so don't worry about that. If you want to make a friend I'll add you. You're right though you really need to be in a good state before you look for a companionship/relationship.

My discord is Nanashi#0620 if you want to talk.
>>
File: 1462051355684.jpg (108KB, 696x975px) Image search: [Google]
1462051355684.jpg
108KB, 696x975px
>>38946488
~90% match, 22/f

redblueotter#5071
>>
File: 1464312520791.jpg (254KB, 718x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464312520791.jpg
254KB, 718x1280px
>>38946426
If you're in California, hit me up. Kik is SixByFive.
I'll fuck you so hard your mental disease leaks out of your vagina
>>
File: 1463000438276.png (514KB, 696x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463000438276.png
514KB, 696x1000px
>>Their age
22-28
>>Their height
small ish, under 6ft
>>Their body type
Little extra, not to much
>>Their race/nationality
Tanned/brown/darker
>>Their personality
Open-minded, adventurous, crazy, extrovert
>>Their interests
Anything interesting
A day of drinking/smoking, Hanging out with friends. Preferably in the sun
Myself? I'm an IT consultant with obviously too much time on his hands, European idiot
>>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria!
Nope, I won't tie down my beauty criteria
>>Optional contact
Preferably don't , but I have Kik: mantheharpoons
>>
>>38937116
25-30
Tall and thicc, either muscle thicc or fat thicc I like big girls
Ethnicity doesn't matter as long as she big; obviously the ideal location would be near me
Into music, art, and weed. I'm pretty dude weed
Pussy and affection
Dick and affection
She has to be a down ass bitch
Squares and alcoholics
I'm 25, white, in Montana and I like weed and music and art
>>
>>38946129
Aw I'll be your friend Anon, I like to chat
My throwaway mail is [email protected]
>>
File: 1481167619529.jpg (51KB, 588x601px) Image search: [Google]
1481167619529.jpg
51KB, 588x601px
>>38937116
for the record im only doing this because im bored
>16 - 22 (I'm 18)
>4'10 - 5'7 (I'm 5'5), i prefer darker or red hair,but anything is fine as long as she isn't a hamplanet
>White aryan ubermensch/east asian, western europe
>anime, manga (particularly JoJo's), vidya, history, 90's sitcoms
>that's a dumb question
>i have nothing to offer
>loyalty, won't flirt with other men, etc
>left wing extremist, drugs other than alcohol
>18, white, UK, vidya, manga, anime, history, politics, also a worthless NEET
>>
File: 1460495637198.png (279KB, 501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460495637198.png
279KB, 501x1000px
>>Their age
18-20
>>Their height
4'11 to 5'3
>>Their body type
Tight waist, big ass, like stupid big. C cup tits or larger but ass more important.
>>Their race/nationality
Black as night . Somali would be dope.
>>Their personality
Submissive, quiet, shy, even a bit awkward. Perhaps nerdy or just a bit of an outcast.
>>Their interests
Vidya, church, books, being my slut, being a good trad wife and mom
Morning bj and intense dom sub fuck sess. She makes breakfast for me and the kids. I go to work and slay it, bring home fat loot. Shes waiting at the door to welcome me home. dinner ready, kids clean and well behaved. Eat dinner, fucking epic. God im glad my wife can cook. Tell kids a fantasy tale for bedtime about how theyre super heros and have a good moral to it. Fuck wife again. Cum on face. Shower. Cuddle. Rinse repeat. Fucking utopia right there niggers.
/pol/tard. 6'3'' and handsome. Told I look like ryan reynolds. Basically was a player for college. Fucked 30+ girls. Had 2 long term relationships. One almost married but I wasnt ready so she left. IQ 136. Great speaker. Honestly I fucking love myself. Definitely a bit narcissistic but in the healthy way. I'm nice and giving to people I just think I'm the fucking shit because I am. Very socially dominant but I pride myself on doing it in such a way that people enjoy it and want to submit to me without realizing they do. Financial goal is 20 million net worth. On my way to that at 25. I do real estate investment and am a /biz/ crypto fag.
>>
File: 1502140818355.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502140818355.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>Their age
18 and up
>Their height
5'7 and under
>Their body type
Thin to thicc
>Their race/nationality
dont really care or have preference
>Their personality
nerdy, sweet, nice, loving. submissive
>Their interests
gaming, reading.comic, current events, cooking, watching anime
Us just going on adventures, going to cons or to the movies and maybe even cook up something for the both of us. Just be comfy
Nerdy dude who likes likes to play overwatch, lieks to go for drives, hang out with friends and just be a general nerd. Im pretty mellow dude and easy to get along with

>Optional contact
kik:mcboots
discord: Boots#8251

im 29/m just looking for a pickle rickler
>>
File: 1470368616548.jpg (125KB, 666x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470368616548.jpg
125KB, 666x960px
>>Their age

20-25

>>Their height

160-170 cm (im no amifag)

>>Their body type

slim fit

>>Their race/nationality

asian/hispanic mix
>>Their personality

should suck my dick every now and then

>>Their interests

gaming, tv-shows ecc nerdstuff

staying home, eating pizza, watching movies (betacuck)

read above
>>
>>38937116
>18-21
>anything shorter than me, im 5'11" not fat long hair
>idc about ethnicity, location east coast
>vidya, music, anime, memes
>someone to spend my time with, someone i can feel safe with and feel like i can tell anything to
>hopefully the same as above
>kind
>cant take a joke, too stubborn, close-minded, religious, cheater
>19, black/white but my skin is pretty white, NJ, mostly just play vidya, attend college, and go hiking on the weekends
>>
File: 1444117037169.png (225KB, 497x724px) Image search: [Google]
1444117037169.png
225KB, 497x724px
> Her age
21-28
4'10 to 5'3, slim to a little chub, shortish to medium-long hair, either naturally blonde or redhead, freckles a big plus, traditionally cute with a side of average
White, either small town USA that likes the comfy life, or used to the hustle and bustle and would prefer either a smaller "big" city or the small town life. Isn't too picky about where specifically we live.
> Her hobbies/interests
Vidya playin or watchin, horror lovin, veggie growin, prefers to stay indoors but can enjoy a nature walk or something outdoors, maybe we can go camping and fishing just the two of us
> Why do you want a gf
I want to have someone I can always rely on to call me a fucking idiot when I really am one, talk with about the dumbest shit, make stupid dry jokes with, fall asleep with cuddling under a giant blanket or sheet, and eventually marry and start a family with.
> What could you offer
Cheap laughs, comfiness in general, stubborn tier optimism, and blunt brutal honesty
Honesty as well as loyalty. Also bake me cookies please.
> Deal breakers
Kids, hard drug abuse, complete and total refusal to quit smoking if you do, lying
29 in a week, white, skinny 5'7 guy living in small town midwest USA, typical introvert shit like anime, vidya, movies, I like fishing (though I suck at it), interested in urbex and guns but no experience with the former and almost none with the latter, part time wagie pushing through life one day at a time.

Make me something edible, plop down on the couch with me, and lets cuddle.
>>
>>38946609
why do you want a somali gf if you're a /pol/tard?
I know a girl who fits all of that but she's muslim
>>
File: 1462131437200.jpg (34KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
1462131437200.jpg
34KB, 493x335px
>Their age
18 or near
>Their height
under 5'6
>Their body type
petite but not too thin, i like curves
>Their race/nationality
korean - not picky
>Their personality
funny and lazy, i just want someone i get along with
>Their interests
music, tumblr, books, cuddles and movie nights
literally a night in with movies and food
im 18 m Ireland, just out of a relationship and now i have nobody to talk to, I like kpop, its pretty glum lmao

kik/snap - fallingforests
>>
File: 1469506862558.png (214KB, 347x462px) Image search: [Google]
1469506862558.png
214KB, 347x462px
>>38946658
>why do you want a somali gf if you're a /pol/tard?
I'm a civic nationalist
mixing the races is the best way of destroying the concept of race in the United States

mixed race couples will make our country stronger
>>
female obviously
>Their age
18-25
>Their Height
Doesnt matter, just be sub 6 ft.
>Their body type
Just don't be too skinny
I like a little meat on my gf's bones lol
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't matter too much, asian gives you a very slight bonus
>Their personality
I value honesty and loyalty a lot, smart and kinda shy are also a bonus
>Their interests
I'll be supportive no matter what their interests are
Breakfast, then go for a walk and have lunch at some restaurant, and cuddle up and watch a movie/anime or play vidya games.
I'm a 19 y.o. college student, 6ft tall, dark brown hair and I wear glasses. Huge penis, bigger than my arm. I'm also slightly introverted, but will begin to open up with time.
>Optional contact
Kik timetocheekibreeki
Discord Top Kek#5673
>>
> Her age
20-28
4'10-6'2", athletic is ideal, but anything thinner than chubby is fine, soft spot for redheads and fucked up teeth.
Not black or southeast asian. USA
> Her hobbies/interests
Vidya, trashy TV, shit seasonal anime, cooking, cats and/or farm animals. God-tier would be general mechanics, chemical engineering, and taxidermy.
> Why do you want a gf
To breed.
> What could you offer
Travel, financial security, miles of dick per week, decent massages, seed, and a safe place to raise our brood.
Mental illness and child bearing hips.
> Deal breakers
Doesn't want kids. Vegan. More than casually religious. Takes astrology seriously.
28, white, USA. 5'8", 200lbs, former wrestler (re: softened up bearmode). I've been trucking for a while and own my own company. Looking for a waifu to settle down and breed with before the robots take over. My hobbies are best suited to life on a dairy farm, where there's ample space, and responsibilities are predictable. Blacksmithing, metal casting, bowfishing invasive species, alternative energy, antique textbooks, cosmology, woodworking, leatherworking, antique car restoration, skeletal articulation, chemical engineering, molten salt thorium breeder reactors, cooking, gardening, and cats are my main interests.

barroll#4654
>>
File: 1464750473439.jpg (7KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
1464750473439.jpg
7KB, 303x166px
>Their age
18-27

>Their Height
Preferably shorter than 6ft, but i can live with it if taller.

>Their body type
I like various different bodytypes so i don't really have a preference.

>Their race/nationality
Doesn't really matter, to be honest.

>Their personality
Honest, kind to a fault, shy, clingy, likes to find the humour in things, pretty lewd.

>Their interests
I'm cool with most, but if they play video games, and play an instrument, we'll have something in common.

Wake up, cuddle for some time, sex, have some breakfast, both get showered and just spend the day playing vidya, watching movies with cuddling and playing (bad) music together. At some point we'd cook dinner, have sex again, and then go to sleep, cuddling again.

I'm a 24 year old white guy from England. I'm incredibly indoorsy and play lots of vidya and guitar to an average level. I don't drink or smoke and i don't know where i'm going in life right now. I'm also on the large side, so that's a potential dealbreaker.

>Optional contact
I guess shoot me an email on my throwaway: [email protected]
>>
>>38946689
>mixed race couples will make our country stronger
ok retard
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/soc/25546444
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.