[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing sexier than an Asian woman with large feet.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: 65645334.jpg (92KB, 748x884px) Image search: [Google]
65645334.jpg
92KB, 748x884px
There is nothing sexier than an Asian woman with large feet.
>>
>>38881544
Big feet > small feet
>>
Ayy lmao, it's the Far East missing kinsman
>>
File: 587435.jpg (181KB, 1200x900px)
587435.jpg
181KB, 1200x900px
We need a /big asian feet/ general.
>>
File: 1377913916357.jpg (240KB, 721x900px)
1377913916357.jpg
240KB, 721x900px
There is nothing sexier than a woman who's good with kids.
>>
I gotta agree with you anon
>>
These look damn foul.
>>
File: 798798789.jpg (306KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
798798789.jpg
306KB, 1200x900px
>>38881556
>>38882043
I'm glad there are other anons who get it.
>>
File: 1489052608775.jpg (607KB, 1000x854px)
1489052608775.jpg
607KB, 1000x854px
>>38881544
I have no idea if these are considered big or small but I know they're Asian.

Whats so great about big feet? They look kinda manly to me.
>>
Aggressive Asian women are pure sex
>>
File: 6868866.jpg (70KB, 1080x1040px)
6868866.jpg
70KB, 1080x1040px
>>38882241
>Whats so great about big feet? They look kinda manly to me.

I'll admit that that is part of the appeal for me. I think it is sexy for a woman to have somewhat masculine hands and feet that are large yet still feminine. Pic relevant.
>>
>>38882507
they're all flat too. I feel like a duck
>>
>>38882507
I'm only a minor footfag, I appreciate nice looking feet but I'm not obsessed with them, and while I personally prefer small feet, I don't think you should worry. You actually have very nice toes.

Out of curiosity, how big are your feet? And how tall are you?
>>
>>38882241
Big feet means more room to kiss!
>>
>>38882658
My stats are fucking ridiculous anon.
I'm 6"0' and wear size 10 1/2 US Womens.
It's not even funny.
I'm asian and I literally tower over every other asian girl and a lot of asian guys I know. Or I'm just taller than a lot of people in general actually let alone other women.

Thanks for complimenting my toes though, at least I have that going for me I guess.
>>
not really a fan of large feet or long toes
can look alright sometimes
>>
>>38882985
>>38882507
Would you be my fem yao ming gf?
>>
>>38883216
>Yao Ming
>Dies a little bit inside
>>
>>38883252
I think tall women are cute though...
>>
>>38882985
Wow, that's really tall. I looked up the size conversion for your shoe size and I think that's a very proportional size considering your height. Like I said I don't think you have anything to worry about. I think it would be much worse to be a short girl with comparatively big feet.

For comparison I'm a 5'9" manlet/footlet/dicklet with size 9 feet. I think it's pretty cute that you're so tall, especially since you're Asian and that seems quite rare. What kind of Asian are you if you don't mind me asking? The only tall Asian girls I know are all Korean, one is 5'11".

Also, this will sound very weird but I was going to guess you were Asian based on how you toes looked, I can't really explain why.

>>38883252
Kek, but seriously don't be too self conscious about it. I doubt any guy would turn down a girl for being tall/having big feet. I think being a manlet is a much bigger handicap.
>>
>>38882542
>they're all flat too. I feel like a duck
C-can you post a pic of your soles?
>>
>>38883331
Aw thanks anon.
Yeah I'm tall as fuck, and I've been told that my feet look fine and are proportionate for a girl my height. I'm Chinese btw and yeah its weird being so tall relative not only to other asian girls but to all girls in general. I don't even know where it comes form, because I'm taller than my mom, dad, and most of my other famil members except for my brothers. Thanks for the reassuring comments, it's just weird sticking out so much y'know? I'm just naturally a pretty anxious person so I get in my head a lot.

Idk how bad it is to be a manlet because I've personally known a lot of girls that only wanna date guys taller than them, but I don't think 5'9' is too bad. I know a lot of girls that would date a guy 5'9" or around 5'9" if they like they have enough chemistry with them.

Keep on trying anon!
>>
>>38883392
u-uh yeah I guess seeing as how I already posted the top...
>>
>>38882507
>>38882985
I wouldn't worry too much about your foot size. I'm not into feet at all, and I have honestly never thought about foot size before when I think about what's attractive in a woman.
>>
>>38883544
Yeah thanks I try not to let it get to me.
>>38883631
Still think they look weird af haha but if anything they're just inconvenient. You have no idea how many cute shoes I've missed out on because of these hoes ;~;
>>
>>38883483
Np anon. What a weird thread in which to meet a non crazy fellow robot. That is strange that you don't seem to have any other tall family members, you must have hit some kind of genetic lottery! Are you also pretty athletic? I think being tall and athletic as a girl would be pretty awesome.

And thanks for the reassuring words regarding my manlet status, I know it could always be worse. I often see guys who are like 6'4" and wish I was that tall but then I remember how socially anxious I am and would probably hate getting noticed, so I understand how you must feel the same.

Would you ever date a shorter guy? I hate how women usually only want to date guys taller than them but at the same time I can understand why. It must be nice to cuddle with someone taller than yourself. I think as a manlet it would be cool to get spooned by a giantess gril.

>Keep on trying anon!
Thanks! I'm gonna try even harder at just being myself!

>>38883631
T-those look r-really cute anon. Seriously, I'm not even a major footfag but they look very soft and your toes look super cute. You should paint your toe nails though, they would look very nice since you have nice looking nails. Some girls have pretty crummy looking toes and toenails. Thanks for posting them!

>>38883656
Is that shoe size really rare for women? I would think unless its super rare, it would be an advantage cause you could get tons of shoes on sale since the size isn't that popular. But what do I know.
>>
>>38883631
this is a nice pic. would you mind taking one with your legs bent more so that we can see more of your toes, basically not so angled but still showing your toes and soles.
>>
>asian lady on craigslist didn't pick me to suck on her toes
>>
>>38883975
Wat? This comment needs more backstory.
>>
File: y-3-qasa-high-all-black.jpg (443KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
y-3-qasa-high-all-black.jpg
443KB, 960x639px
>>38883732
I was pretty athletic when I was younger but once I hit middle school I started playing fighting games competitively at my locals which was super weird because I'm like at least 4 years younger than everyone else there, so after that I stopped playing sports at school and just started playing even more games than I used to.

Idk I ran into some really bad self image issues after that because of school and put on weight all the while pretty much only concentrating on fighting games because that's all I felt I was good at, and now I'm just dealing with the whole losing weight thing which has been going well for the past year or so. I was 280 pounds in November when I started all this, and now I'm 220, but I want to be around 170-180.

Honestly I can't even think about what it would be like to be in a relationship because the idea of someone being attracted to me is totally foreign, like the people in this thread liking my feet is actually a fucking wild experience for me because I'm usually just deep in the /robot/ feels.

>T-those look r-really cute anon. Seriously, I'm not even a major footfag but they look very soft and your toes look super cute.

This is fucking wild to me.

Yeah I do actually paint my nails haha they're just not painted right now. If I had polish around I would be fine with sending pics but I don't have any atm.

And the reason its a no bueno time looking for shoes is because a lot of stores with cuter shoes cut off at a size 10 in stock which is right outside of my sizing range, or they have up to size 11s but have very few in stock because so few women have feet that big.

Because of that I mostly end up wearing running style shoes not like 2001 Newbalances but like the newer stuff y'know?

If it comes down to it and its an androgynous shoe I just buy them in guy's sizes bc its the same shoe.

My favorites are the Y-3 Qasa Highs
They aren't cute but they're turnt af
Hoping to pick up a pair next week c:
>>
>>38883879
sure thing anon just let me figure this gymnastics out...
>>
>>38884019
a girl playing fighting games competitively?Man r9k sure is funny.I don't think you belong here but your case is funny.
>>
>>38884019
OP here. Wasn't checking the thread, but you've got alright feet. Not bony enough for my taste, but not bad. I like your taste in shoes, I've got the exact shoes in your picture coincidentally.
>>
>>38884100
yeah I know there are a lot of fgc dudes on /v/ and I mostly go between /v/ and r/kappa but I go to /b/ and /r9k/ when I want to just browse random stuff to kill time. I saw this thread for big footed asian girls and I was like "hey, I'm that thing". So here I am haha.
>>
>>38884154
Thanks, I'm working on the whole not being fat thing rn. Hopefully they'll fit your standards a few months from now haha. And yeah the Qasa's are fucking sick I love them so much.
>>
>>38884100
Oh yeah and I forgot that my local community in Canada is pretty small, but I'm moving to Salt Lake City in a couple weeks for University and while I'm excited to go there for studying, it also means I can go to major's super easily because its only an hour flight from LA and Vegas.

Getting that sponsorship is the dream :')
>>
>>38884253
OP here, I'm in Vegas, maybe I could give you a foot massage.
>>
>>38884019
Wow, good on you for losing all that weight, I know it can be tough, especially for girls. I'm around 155 right now and trying to get down to the 130s to get back to my good running/swimming shape so you have my respect.

I'm actually really surprised you aren't much skinnier based on your feet. Usually feet are a giveaway and not to be mean but thiccer girls tend to have chubby feet which I usually don't like as much. Based on your current weight your feet are extremely pretty and will probably look even better once you hit your goals.

I'm kinda happy that you're able to experience being attractive, even if its from creepy footfags like me kek. I'm sure you're more desirable than you think you are. In fact I bet most robots are, we're just a bit too caught up in self hate.

And yeah, painted nails are cute af. I didn't realize women's shoes cut off at such a relatively small size, that does indeed suck.

Good on you for wearing men's shoes that you like, so much of that style is androgynous it doesn't matter anyway. I actually bought women's Nikes once because I liked the women's colorway more than the men's.

And you have good taste in shoes. I'm currently all aboard the adidas Boost hypetrain. It sucks because I'm a size 9 so I'm competing with a bunch of teenagers and the popular shoes sell out super quick.

>>38884116
Those really are quite cute anon! Thanks again for posting!

>>38884253
Oh nice. I lived in Salt Lake when I was super young. I don't remember much except that the mountains were pretty and that all the Mormons were super nice, even though we weren't Mormon.

What part of Canada are you from? I live in LA now, it's Chad and Stacy central over here.

>>38884316
And so it begins kek.
>>
>>38884116
Could you try to make a close up to the toes plz?
>>
>>38884329
Aw thanks!
I hope my feet turn out pretty too.
I have a friend that owns a a few boosts actually and we're the same size so I've worn them before and they're soooo comfy.

Damn that's sick that you live so close, I'm from East Maritime Canada but I have family in LA so I've been once for AX last summer actually. I wanted to go to USC but didn't get in but Utah was my second choice. I like LA a lot actually haha Little Tokyo is my jam. My older brother bought a shirt for me from a store that opened around there called Super Bonita I think and its so sick. Between visiting family and going to tournaments I think I'm looking forward to being there pretty often!

>>38884316
I've never been good with massages I squirm so much...
>>
>>38884403
oh gosh uhhh yeah sure top or bottom?
>>
>>38884501
Tops! Your toes have a really nice shape
>>
>>38882985
IKTF

6'0" korean female who wears size 11 US Womens. Feels bad man. I honestly think this thread is designed to mock people like me or dupe us into a false sense of security that our feet aren't absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>38884553
I hope this is what you were looking for anon. Sorry my nails are kinda gross, there's still some polish left on it from last time I removed paint.
>>
>>38884481
Yep, they are indeed extremely comfy. I'm curious how durable they'll turn out to be, I haven't put enough miles on them yet to get a good idea.

LA has some very cool aspects but it can be extremely vapid as well, not to mention expensive. Sorry you didn't get into USC but honestly there are so many Chads and Stacies there you might have wanted to kill them all. I'm not sure if you're into outdoorsy stuff, but even if you are only slightly, you should take advantage of all the cool nature stuff to do in Utah. Getting to LA will be much quicker and cheaper than getting here from Canada. Glad you had fun here!

I live in the South Bay which traditionally had a very heavy Asian, and especially Japanese, influence. All the big Japanese corps have offices in Torrance so there's a ton of great cheap food near by.

>>38884613
>dupe us into a false sense of security that our feet aren't absolutely disgusting.
I really don't think you should worry anon. I'm a manlet so I typically prefer shorter girls with smaller feet but size 11 on someone your height doesn't seem disproportional at all. In fact I bet really smol feet on you would look weird.

Hmm, maybe I should start trying to talk to tall girls since the two in this thread seem very normal compared to most of the fembots I see here. And these tall genes could potentially offset my manlet genes.
>>
File: e.png (159KB, 500x500px)
e.png
159KB, 500x500px
>>38884613
Holy fuck you're like me!
Yeah I think my feet are gross or rather a lot of things about my body are gross on a daily basis but if this thread is built to lure me into a false sense of security that my feet aren't absolutely disgusting then its working.
>>
>>38884481
>East Maritime Canada
Really? You said you're Chinese, right?
>>
File: 89808809809.jpg (127KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
89808809809.jpg
127KB, 570x570px
>>38884613
OP here. This thread is not designed for anything else but appreciating the large feet of Asian women. It's been my biggest turn on since I was a child. It would be great if you would post your feet. There will always be people who think any pair of feet are ugly, who cares?

Pic is my personal favorite pair of feet of all time. She is Korean. It's weird, but I love these types of feet and so do others.
>>
>>38884704
The /r9k/ fembot meta game can get pretty wild ngl. I don't blame you. To be fair, every fembot I think has a couple screws loose me included of course.
>>
>>38882469
>yet still feminine. Pic relevant.
PFFFFF. by feminine do you mean having nail polish? I've seen traps and trannies with more feminine feet
>>
>>38884760
Yeah my family is from Hong Kong, but we moved here before I was born.

>>38884795
Sorry I'm attention whoring your board OP.
>>
>>38881544
Actually there is, a white woman. White is right my dude.
>>
File: DEwC8dPVoAEmw_T.jpg (102KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DEwC8dPVoAEmw_T.jpg
102KB, 750x1000px
>>38884842
I don't care. This thread would have been dead long ago if you weren't here. Usually people just criticize my taste in feet and it dies off lol
>>
>>38884116
Jesus christ these look yummy as fuck
>>
>>38884898
Hopefully the mods get you for breaking the rules like a dumb cunt
>>
>>38884898
Woah anon I don't think your feet look bad at all!
>>
>>38884898
I hope not. r9k is life, homerunner.
>>
>>38884795
I'm sorry to say but I really don't like those feet, mostly because of the bumps on her toes. This is why I prefer girls wear sneakers or flats instead of heals, they lead to healthier looking feet. To each their own though, not criticizing.

>>38884818
Yeah, this is certainly true for malebots as well. I wish I had more opportunities to talk to fembots without it either devolving into anons wanting to orbit, anons asking for lewds, or wanting to hookup, or anons telling fembots to kill themselves.

>>38884842
You shouldn't be sorry, I'm glad we got to chat.

>>38884898
Cute, not ugly at all. I could be mistaken but those legs look thicc! Which is of course nice too.

>>38884953
>dumb cunt
Can you teach me how to talk to girls? I think I need lessons.
>>
>>38884898

Cute. Post more (original).
>>
>>38884999
That was meant for >>38884953
originaru postururururururu
>>
>>38884116
What a day this has been!
>>
>>38884893
>>38885053
Lmao I'm g;lad my feet made your days better.

>>38885002
Yeah you're a pretty cool dude in my books. I'm glad we got to chat too c:
>>
>>38885088
>>38884703
hopefully the mods do their jobs and ban these attention whores. They've been notified
>>
File: reminder.png (88KB, 867x272px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.png
88KB, 867x272px
>>38883631
>>38882507
>>38884116
>>38884703
>>38884898
DO YOUR JOBS MODS.
AND REPORT ANONS.
We don't need attention-whoring roasties shitting up the board.
Wow how many mother fuckers are seriously going to break the board rules?
>>
File: Gun-Heels-Shoes.jpg (43KB, 466x423px)
Gun-Heels-Shoes.jpg
43KB, 466x423px
Yuck human feet are gross regardless the size. Hooves are best feet.
>>
>>38885175
Damn I played myself.
>>
>>38885088
>Lmao I'm g;lad my feet made your days better.
Never underestimate the wildly varying fetishes that men have. I think this is actually a really important fact that escapes many fembots. I don't want to turn this into a whole females can't be robots screed, I know you have your own issues and insecurities, but I do think it's important for you to know that no matter what you feel about yourself, there are probably quite a few men out there who have something they'll really like about you. If you're super short, you'll find men into that, super tall, that too, really skinny or fat, big feet or small, big boobs or tiny, they'll be men into all of those things. I think in general men have much more varied tastes in women than women have in men.

And as seen in this thread, if you're nice to guys they'll pretty much be all over you.

>>38885088
Thanks anon! Usually I would just say that you only think I'm cool because you don't know me well enough but in this case I'm actually going to stfu and accept your compliment. Feels gud.
>>
>>38885246
Yeah I mean it! You'll find a qt gf and ascend robot status any day now. Just keep on doing you my guy c:
>>
>>38885305
This thread has completely changed my opinion on what I want. Now I just want a qt 6'0"+ Asian gf to spoon me when we cuddle.

Thanks a lot anons, this is probably going to be impossible to find.
>>
>>38884019
Did you answer >>38883732
>Would you ever date a shorter guy?
>>
>>38885519
Oh yeah, uhh basically my self esteem is so fucked that the idea of someone finding me desirable enough to have a romantic relationship with isn't even something I consider realistic.

But in a hypothetical world where that isn't the caser, yeah I wouldn't have any problems dating a guy shorter than me if I liked him enough. Obviously I'd prefer someone around my height so a little shorter or a little taller doesn't matter to me at all, but if the guy is considerably shorter it would just depend on how much I liked him. I don't think I would ever just completely rule out a guy for being shorter than me is what I'm getting at I guess. I could definitely see myself with a shorter guy if I liked him enough ez.

This might not mean that much though I've never even been on a date before let alone been in a relationship.
>>
>>38885623
So I can't really speak for anyone other than just myself.
>>
>>38885623
>Obviously
Because of your fucked self-esteem or because of how physically attracted you are to those heights?
>>
>>38885713
Physically attracted to those heights I guess, but I'm not sure if that's necessarily the right phrase for it.

I think any couple with a considerable height gap between the partners is kinda weird. Like I'd feel the same way about a guy much taller than me compared to a guy much shorter than me in terms of how height applies to physical attraction.

Not all girls think this way, like I know a lot that just are like the taller the better, but at least in my case its not necessarily physical attraction to tall vs short guys, it's just that in in a serious relationship involving me and another guy, I'd like him to be around the same height as me. I just happen to be tall I guess.
>>
>>38885871
And that's not to say that would be a deal breaker too like height unless its really really drastic sin't that big a factor for me desu.
>>
>>38885871
Do you think it's unfair that men generally don't feel the same way towards women's height?
>>
>>38886053
As in they feel like they always need to be taller?
>>
>>38886113
LOL no. That they don't care about women's heights, or of the ones that do care a great portion actually prefer women taller than they (see: this thread, /r9k/, 4chan, etc.)
>>
>>38886191
Oh yeah totally.
I think girls that just have hard cutoffs based solely on a guy being too short are pretty trife hoes depending on how strict it is. Like there's a difference between having a preference where its just like "I tend to like taller guys" and "IF YOUR HEIGHT STARTS WITH 5 THEN YOU NEED NOT APPLY" the latter which is fucking ridiculous but unfortunately too common.
>>
>>38886243
I like you. Why don't short women have nice personalities? It's always the tall ladies. Do you have broad shoulders if so are you insecure about having broad shoulders?
>>
>>38886385
yeah I have broad shoulders and a big rib cage. It's not a fun time
>>
>>38886406
Yeah well I'm one of the men that sees broad shoulders as hot in women (but also narrow shoulders). Again, >>38885246. I figured you'd be insecure about that.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.