[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loners Sans Maisons: Our Outer Heaven

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1497399754750.jpg (15KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
1497399754750.jpg
15KB, 400x252px
It's clear that the world hates us and we hate it.
It's time for us to take action and create our own futures.
We need our own Outer Heaven but we need people to make sure it's tangible.
Anyone in?
>>
>>38210493
1 It's solitaires sans maisons.
2 you can make your own outer heaven by lifting, reading and getting into positions of influence.
3 a bunch of autists in the middle of no where sounds like a cult.
4 this idea has been tossed up over and over again and nobody actually has yet to follow through with it.
>>
>>38210493
I'm in. Got to keep it white/European, tho.
>>
>>38210493

Can I be the alpha leader? I would love a personal army...
>>
>>38210589
yeah the name should definitely be all french. Otherwise it's corny
>>
>>38210801
>>38210589
Fine.
SSM it is.
Who cares what the outside thinks?
>>38210777
We need to make sure the leader is capable.
>>38210758
We can't discriminate.
>>
>>38210493
Some dude here tried to do a 'Fight Club' esque house where it's nothing but 'robots' living together. I wonder how that turned out.
>>
Can we make our own Zanzibar Land too
>>
>>38210831
Look what happened at waco? You should care about your appearances when it comes to others.
>>
No fuck you /r9k/ you don't get to use outer heaven for your inadquieces.

I already made an outer heaven and it's a 1000x better than a bunch of depressed retards could ever hope to create.
>>
Nah, its more believable when /k/ thinks about it. Maybe all of your robots could mass immigrate to Finland for them sweet neetbux? We could be friends
>>
NO, NO FUCK YOU R9K HOW FUCKING DARE YOU FUCKING USE BIG BOSS FOR YOUR SHITTY FUCKING DEPRESSION FUCK YOU AND DIE.

YOU DON'T GET TO FUCKING SOIL THE NAME OF THE GREATEST SOLDIER THAT EVER LIVED, NOW GO FUCKING BITCH ABOUT WOMEN SOME MORE AND FUCKING OFF YOURSELF ALREADY YOU STUPID USELESS BETA FUCKING RETARD PIECE OF SHIT.

WAAAAAAH I'M SO DEPRESSED! WERE OUTCASTS! :'(

THEN KILL YOURSELF ALREADY NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU, YOU'RE BETAS, YOU FUCKING SUCK, NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND.

FUCK OFF AND DIE ALREADY.

(thanks for that 2nd post though anon we need more reasonable people like you.)

Also if I started an outer haven I'D BE THE BOSS. You're all too fucking beta to actually run an outer heaven.
>>
File: 12516626.jpg (133KB, 470x331px) Image search: [Google]
12516626.jpg
133KB, 470x331px
>>38210493
Good initiative is welcome I presume.
Find an Outer Heaven would be a blessing indeed.
Otherwise we can pillage and burn to the ground those who've taken everything for themselves and create a better future on their corpses, per se'
>>
Just say the word Boss
>>
>>38210493
23m White DTF
I'm in
>>
0uter.Heaven was the name of a guild in a game I used to play
>>
File: 1497322417519.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497322417519.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>38213500
See?
This is why we need a place to call our own.
We NEED an Outer Heaven.
>>
>>38213500
a bait to surpass troll gear
>>
File: 1495956577939.jpg (535KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495956577939.jpg
535KB, 1080x1080px
Come on guys.
Who here among is brave enough to start our future?
>>
I've made rudimentary plans about starting up an Outer Heaven.
Step zero is to organize somewhere more permanent than a 4chan board, this thread'll be gone tomorrow.
First step is without out a doubt to acquire a large amounts of money, because you can't do a damn thing without money. So we go out and get as much money as we can, preferably through legal means so it can be used outside of black markets. The more people the better, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>38216054
Step two is to find a place to call our own. It shouldn't be somewhere first world or otherwise powerful or a place with poweful allies. This may have us end up somewhere where the people have darker skin than the rest of us or somewhere particularly inhospitable. Or we could even buy an oil rig and fashion ourselves a motherbase, but that seems limiting. Once that is decided, we move onto step three.
>>
>>38216125
Step three is to move in and build up Outer Heaven. Literally build it if we have to, but it would be nice to have preexisting structures to renovate. So we plan out the structures, build 'em up, and make sure they're adequately guarded during construction, probably with weapons we have ourselves. This'll probably take a long time.
>>
>>38216054
Looks like we need a text chat then.
Discord or Tox could be a couple of options.
I think we should let the majority decide in a vote.
>>
It's unironically my endgame to build my own Outer Heaven. I'm located in Poland, I want to buy land somewhere in the south, and just buy wooden houses and containers and tents because those don't require any licenses.
>tfw no money
>>
>>38216199
Stick with us, individually we are but sticks, but bundled together we form a mighty faggot.
>>
>>38216184
My vote's on discord.
>>
>>38216260
I've taken the liberty of creating a strawpoll for a vote.
Anyone interest please vote here.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13379735
>>
>>38210777
You'll be in the charge of sucking my dick, hows that
>>
>>38210777
>>38213500
We will determine our leaders by who leads and who people listen to.
>>
wb52Y9H
Here it is then..
>>
File: 1495312640885.jpg (52KB, 498x597px) Image search: [Google]
1495312640885.jpg
52KB, 498x597px
I just finished The Phantom Pain but didn't seem to enjoy it because the smooth 60fps gave me constant motion sickness and made me feel completely disconnected from everything during the whole gameplay period.
>>
>>38216524
Thank you anon, turns out that just a plain thank you is muted here
>>
>>38216592
Yeah this is why we needed a discord.
>>
People here have to realize the only ones who can build our future is us.
>>
>>38210923
It's likely that nobody showed up

The biggest hurdle that is preventing us from achieving anything is the inability to act. Even if that action is as stupid as starting an IRL fight club, that would be enough to get the ball rolling.

In all seriousness, if we got some of these poor guys out of their homes one night a week so they could beat the ever-living shit out of each other and sharpen their mind and body, like a knife sharpening another knife, I suspect the world would really start to break a sweat. They don't care about helping us because this is where they want us to be, and they expect us to stay where we "belong".
>>
>>38217165
>>38216956
>>38216199
>>38215236
>>38215796
Join this discord, yall.
wb52Y9H
The first step in Outer Heaven is to organize.
>>
We are living in hell we need Outer Heaven.
>>
I replied yesterday in the similar thread. I am dead serious about starting a security company. B4 that ill kickstart an IT/tech company after my Msc or even Phd in computer science. Then transition into more military stuff -> PMC. I want to recruit incels/neets because their rage is fucking unmatched. Give me such a person and ill turn them into proper soldiers.

However, I'm not sure if this is just a hugbox for robots or a proper training ground.

You'll eventually get into conflict with police, intelligence agencies, military, and other gangs who will fuck you up beyond belief. You have to go all in. You will have to risk everything. There are no replays in life. One fuck up is the end for you.

>>38216199
same here, but im from the netherlands
>>
>>38218275
You should join the discord if you're serious.
>>
If anyone is serious please come here as we are too.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.