[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

File: letterletter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
letterletter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear A,

Last night I dreamed about you for the first time in months.

I woke up feeling lost and empty.

I miss you.

-J
>>
Dear DS,

I genuinely hope things work out for you. Don't give up!

Sincerely,
Someone
>>
Dear K,

Stop coming back into my life, you know you're destroying me.
Yet I always smile when you send me a message because during our friendship you never started a conversation with me, it was always me, so it makes me feel loved. But we both know that's a lie.
-I
>>
Dear D,

I wanna slide my dick in you and lick your face
>>
File: 1497073560866s.jpg (6KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497073560866s.jpg
6KB, 229x250px
Dear FDS,

I thought yall were my friends. Why would I expect you to be any different?

Ambro-Fap
>>
>>38192105
>Why would I expect you to be any different?
dont trust people
>>
File: 1394316070067.jpg (45KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
1394316070067.jpg
45KB, 450x350px
Dear AS,

I don't want to say that you ruined my life. I mean. You did. But I blame myself in part for that. You aren't the reason I'm an alcoholic. That's genes. You are the reason why I have PTSD and I cut myself off from everything. I stopped talking to anyone near me. I literally have no actual friends. I never got facebook because I was scared that you would come out of the woodwork. It's been about 9 years since you completely isolated me and started raping me. Took me 2 years to work up the courage to leave you. Now I don't know how to be a functional adult. I mean, I can function, but not without alcohol, weed and a lot of self loathing. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm not real. I mimic what other people do to try to seem normal. I can fake most of it. You utterly destroyed me. Not that there was much there to begin with. You just nailed the coffin shut. So, thanks for that.
>>
Dear B,
I miss you. It's been 3 years and I still haven't forgotten about you. Contact me again

With love, K
>>
Dear J,

I often wonder how it would have been if you had married me instead of her. I think we could have been happy together.

Dear M,
I love you so much. I just hope I made the right choice.

--F
>>
>>38192428
Believe in the fake you so it eventually becomes you
>>
>>38192452
What is B's last initial?
>>
>>38192525

Haha. Already tried that for the last seven years. I'm working on coming to terms with the fact that I'm not real and everything I do is fueled by alcohol and self depreciation.
>>
>>38192550
last initial is D
>>
>I still autistically lurk this thread even though everyone who posts is a guy and I'll never see the initials of the person I care about message me.
>>
They always leave the best for last.
I understand, no questions asked.
>>
>>38192748
Same anon. Always hope the person I want to post about me will but it never happens. RIP in peace.
>>
File: cathf0.jpg (54KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
cathf0.jpg
54KB, 512x384px
>>38192748
>>38192809
I swear if my those girls keep writing me, I'm going to get a lawyer and file a restraining order
>>
>>38192809
tfw shes never here
sigh
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
C.,

You'll never snag the higher branch if you don't jump for it. You just need to take the initiative and show up, speak with the manager, hand him your resume, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake. It's that simple."

Love,
-D.
>>
>>38192748
I think many people are here for the same reason.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497076154072.jpg (14KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497076154072.jpg
14KB, 403x403px
>>38191996
Dear R.

i am so sorry for being such a shit person. i still love you even though you probably hate me rn. i just hope you finally get yourself a nice bf and live a fine life. you deserve way better than me.

D.
>>
I'm sorry but I cannot understand your behavior. You ruined all my kindness. We're done.
>>
Dear R,

I miss you. My fingers are mentally crossed that you'll respond to me this time. It's been a while since our last long/deep conversation.

J
>>
>>38191996
Dear Roxanne

The medication is not working and my symptoms are getting worse. You know ive had asthma for years now and now Im out of breath nearly all the time. My heart is racing a lot faster than normal just to keep the oxygen moving around my body. I am struggling to breath as I type this. All these years were good to me and my asthma was not so bad. I fear I may die soon and therefore im trying to accept death. I know you hate me, and I can understand since what I did was cause a lot of pain. But my physical pain and mental pain is here with me now. Each night I go to bed I think that this could be the last. I just want to let say good bye if I don't get the chance to.

Good bye Roxanne
-P
>>
Dear J

I secretly hope that OP post is about me. But I know its not, because you hate my guts.
I miss you.

- A
>>
M,
I miss the time when we could have a real conversation. Please see me as a person again and stop blaming me for how your life turned out. I can't talk to you if all you do is whine to me about things that are easily fixable. I miss my fucking friend. I forgave you for what you did to me. Why can't you get over yourself. Please just text me.
J.
>>
>>38194089
You never know, you could be the A I was writing to.

Why do you think J hates you?
>>
>>38194153
Because J thinks A cheated on J
I really doubt it's you
>>
>>38194333
What exactly is the story?
>>
dear m.w.
you always encouraged me. im looking forward to seeing you in Paris this year. can't wait to go with the beautiful places you are told :) y
>>
>>38194376
Does it matter?
orig
>>
>>38194406
>Does it matter?
Yes,
You know, just in case
I'm also curious
>>
>>38194089
Your not A.D are you?
>>
K.B.
You went and got other friends and made me feel inadequate and lonely for my whole life when I didn't do anything. I try to be nice for so many years but you are just mean. And now try to add your steam so I could gift you the game on your wishlist for nothing and you don't even give me a chance. Fuck you.
>>
>>38194435
It was a year ago. It's gone blurry in my mind, but I remember it going really well in the beginning. We could talk all day and not get tired of eachother
Eventually it started getting worse, and J would take out his anger on me. We grew apart
After days of silence I posted a picture on social media to make J jealous. It was a shitty thing of me to do. he blocked me soon after that
we never spoke since
>>
>>38194451
no, sorry
orig
>>
>>38193512
I hope you forgive me, desu

I've fallen on hard times and I don't have much to get me through.
>>
>>38194638
I don't think you're the A I was writing to then I'm afraid. There are some similarities but for us it was different and I do truly miss A.
Maybe your J doesn't hate you quite as much as you think.
>>
>>38194451
>your
fuck off you damn nig
>>
>>38194701
Thank you anon
I hope you find your A
>>
>>38194701
You're a beta chump. The retard admitted their a manipulative prick, but oh huur derp dee dee dee i was just pretending to be retarded it was a joke
your A probably took it up the A just like this one
>>
D,

I love you, and I'm grateful that you want to help me. But, there's a lot that I just can't tell you. I'm really a bad person; I've done bad things before I met you and I'll always regret them. I'm afraid you won't like me anymore if I show you how cruel I could be, how cruel I can still be. I've got more than just a temper issue.

There is no one that I love more than you, and no one I have ever had these feelings for before. It's new and pure, and sometimes you make me feel like I can be good, and warm, and caring, but I lose faith so often. When I look at you, and when you confide in me, something pulls me towards you. I resist, but I want to reach out and hold your hand and share a quiet moment sometimes. I want to hold you, and I want you to hold me.

I am worthless, but you are everything to me and it's okay. I'd do anything for you. I love your patient gaze as you wait for me to speak. I just get a little flustered, sometimes.

Love always,
R
>>
>>38194828
it was more of an emotional than a manipulative move anon

but thanks for that. made me laff
>>
>>38194913
I really don't care what you claim your motivations are. I see this bait all over the internet and it's pathetic people don't treat you the way you wanted to be treated. You're a cheater. You try emotionally manipulating the people you abuse after as if it was harmless. You're a piece of shit, the fact you find being a piece of shit funny just shows you're an even bigger piece of shit. Why don't you go get flushed.
>>
please rape me

love
>>
>>38194953
I feel like this is the J I was writing to kek
>>
Z,

Come back to me so we can fuck. It's been awhile. Thanks.
>>
>>38194996
Probably not. I've had girls cheat on me I just think you're pathetic.
>>
>>38195176
I've had people cheat on me too anon
i didnt cheat on J, no matter how much his insecurities led him to believe otherwise
>>
love you so much
miss you and i hope i make you as happy as you make me
see you soon
>>
>>38195220
yeah right you gay couples fuck anything that moves as long as you can fit your dick in it, why would anyone believe you?
>>
>>38195291
>gay
................ok
>>
D,

i might kill myself soon,
i love you.
>>
Dear S,

I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man?
How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry.

-Stan
>>
Dear J,
mhh... I don't know what to write you.
>>
every day i daydream of you raping me
>>
File: 1499285367162-r9k.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499285367162-r9k.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
D.M
YAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!
F
>>
Dear J,
I love you so much.
You don't know who I am.
I will live with you forever through my delusions.

-I
>>
>>38194954
>>38195612
These posts are iconic.
>>
I really loved your turtle
F
>>
>>38191996
You were crush them down and pretend me don't exist.
I did nothing wrong.
You never know my sadness..
>>
>>38195376
Dear, S, I meant to write you sooner, but I just been busy
You said your girlfriend's pregnant now. How far along is she?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
And here's an autograph for your brother
I wrote it on a Starter cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I must've missed you
Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you
But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too? I say that shit just clowning, dawg
Come on, how fucked up is you?
You got some issues, S, I think you need some counselin'
To help your ass from bouncin' off the walls
When you get down some
And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other
I really think you and your girlfriend need each other
Or maybe you just need to treat her better
I hope you get to read this letter
I just hope it reaches you in time
Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doing just fine
If you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you
But S, why are you so mad?
Try to understand that I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit; I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick
Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge
And had his girlfriend in the trunk
And she was pregnant with his kid
And in the car they found a tape
But they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about it, his name was... it was you, damn
-Slim
>>
>>38195884
>These posts are iconic.

why?
>>
>>38196050
Because they remind me of that Nirvana song and make me horny.
>>
>>38195976
>You were crush them down and pretend me don't exist.

Can you explain?
>>
>>38195976
>when they try to change up their posting style and engrish
>end up sounding like a fucking caveman
what?
>>
>>38196356
You are a horrible person.
I hate you
>>
File: lamour.jpg (207KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lamour.jpg
207KB, 1080x1080px
>>38196598
fee fi fo fum u r a dum dum
>>
>>38195976
Talking about >>38157445?
I have a good reason to crush down my feelings; I wouldn't recover, otherwise.
>>
>>38191996
J,
I'm slowly becoming more and more like you. I don't like that one bit. Or maybe under my failed normie facade I was always this way, i can't tell. It feels like we're the same preset character in a rpg, just genders swapped.
>>
>>38196738
why dont you have more courage
>>
>>38196738
You are inconsistent
>>
C,
I know you don't care about me, you never did. I don't know why I convinced myself that you did despite making it so so clear that you didn't give a shit about me or if you hurt me. Can't let go because a big part of me still wants to be hurt. I just... I thought you said you loved me. You said it first after all.
I can't wait until I fucking kill myself, but knowing you, you wouldn't truly be upset.
>>
>>38196890
If you kill yourself I'm going to be so fucking pissed.
Love, C
>>
>>38196961
So what? You're not doing anything and I'm alive now. Name my initial.
>>
Dear H,

I wish I could hold you again, even though we agreed not to anymore. I miss you everyday.

-L
>>
>>38197003
What's C's second initial?
>>
>>38197003
>>38197447
As in, the initial of their last name
>>
I want to go home.
But mostly I just want to die.

I'm never going to be ok. This has traumatized me beyond repair. Worse, you guys don't think I've had enough. You keep pushing and pushing and pushing and why? The harder you push, the more I hurt.

People think you're already pushing me too hard, that you're going to make me a bad person because of it.

What is this? Are you trying to prove something? Do you think there aren't good people in the world and this is how you're going to do it? In the process you made a hero among those that just... don't believe in heroes.

Do people really see me as a superman? An incorruptible good?

If you keep pushing me, I won't turn bad. I won't stay good either. I'll just be broken. Dead inside. A walking husk of a human. No one wins.
>>
File: 518992.jpg (171KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
518992.jpg
171KB, 800x800px
>>38197802
Pu-push it real good
>>
>>38191996
Dear OP,
You are a

huge faggot.

I don't miss you.

-A(non)
>>
R

my little qt pi

I love you so much baby

I cant wait to see you

-tu amor
>>
>>38196890
If this is B, I do care about you. I have no reason to lie
>>
Dear A,

Been thinking about you recently for whatever reason. I know I should have done some things better, but there were communication problems all around. I've heard you cheated on your boyfriend you got after me with his friend, and that's pretty disgusting. Pretty sure I just miss you because you are the only girl I've ever talked to and I miss the feelings of having someone to text for hours on end about anything (even some lewd). But I do wish we would have dated and I regret never asking you out, but you probably would have cheated on me anyway.
Take Care,
C
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.