[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you stay with a raped woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: 11-25-34-1.jpg (23KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
11-25-34-1.jpg
23KB, 852x480px
The same question for 2 situations:

1) You were dating for a couple of years, got engaged and were waiting until marriage for sex. She gets raped. Someone took care of the defloration, you get to take care of the digging.

2) You are already married or in a relationship and have sex, you are her first.

Is she worth it after becoming dirty and filthy by another man?
>>
wtf is that question
>>
>>38119937
No and no.
1) non-virgins are disgusting
2) rape isn't real, girl is a slut
>>
>>38119937
Sex is not really important to me unless it's a ridiculous number so yes for both

The only people who seem to put value on virginity are those who feel entitled and therefore bitter to women
>>
Yes and yes and yes and also yes.

>hey anon its been a while
>hi
>I love you
>me too i've loved you for years
>ow! Wanna go out sometimes ?
>hold on, are you a virgin ?
>w..what n..o , w-why?
>then you're not pure enough for me, swine
Hahahha this is what some people on this board actually unironically believe.
>muh smelly fat arse deserves the finest purest girls in the universe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA OH WOW
Keep it up anon!
>>
>>38120032
I'm pure so I should get pure
>>
>>38119937
No and yes I think.
>>
>>38119937
Yes to both counts, although situation 1) would bother me alot more.

>>38119999
Not really bitter toward woman, but there is a sorta value to it. I never really thought or cared much about it before my current girlfriend, but knowing that despite this girl having all the opportunity in the world to lose her virginity, she still saved it until it came to you is a nice feeling.
>>
>>38119937
1 in 3 have been underage abused already so the chances are high.
>>
>>38120054
Now be honest, how fat and biggoted are you?
>be 10/10 aryan virgin
>want a relationship
>option 1 : fat depressed racist loser neckbeard with no income and mental health issues
>option 2 : literally anything better

I am not a girl but if I were, I sure as fuck wouldn't even approach a robot., but sure, keep hoping for your perfect girl to fall from a tree or something, it is 100% guaranteed to happen hahahahahahaha.
I am actually laughing, thus is how pathetic you are.
>>
>>38119994
You can't unironically believe rape doesn't happen.
>>
>>38120110
Strawmanning too hard bro.
I just said if I'm virgin, I'm entitled to a virgin. Its only fair.
>>
>>38120168
To me the purity of someone is very mental and rape is an attack.
It's important to me to be the first one they consensually are with.
>>
>>38120136
It's either b8 or permavirg delusions, neither of which are worth fueling anyway
>>
>>38120168
Alrigh, maybe I strawmanned too hard, but let me give you a real life tip:
Nobody deserves anything. Nobody owes anyone anything.
Now that's not for only you but for others in the thread who replied "no" to one of the questions.
>Is love based on sex ?
>>
>>38120269
Even if I'm not entitled, I'd rather not put my dedication and effort in someone that's used goods and has betrayed her ideals.

>>Is love based on sex ?
Some of it is, some of it isn't. So partially.
>>
In 90% of the cases when she says "rape" she actually means "kinda drunk so she fucked her ex with her slightly lowered inhibitions and now she regrets it".

Obviously you should dump her because she likely cheated on you, but even worse, she may be the kind of person who is willing to make false rape claims. Even if she was actually raped by some small chance, you would never know for sure, so is it worth the risk?

Remember brah, you need to take care of yourself in a world that is out to screw you over.
>>
>>38120136
You clearly don't know anything about women. They want to be conquered. It's biology.
>>
>>38120311
I still don't understand and Im trying.
I have already had sex with virgin girls, and non vifgin girls. You know, they're not just condoms that you should throw away once used huh.
>>
>>38120324
I am a women and that's true. I do want to be conquered. By a guy I like. I won't even try to swim my way out of that one. A qt boy I love could throw me into a wall. But I don't like someone just because they tried to "conquer" me. I'd do everything I could to kill them, but might fail.
>>
>>38120313
We are talking from the kind of rape where your daughter comes back from school and gets taken in by force and forcefully penetrated. Not the sjw rape.
>>
>>38120374
Too normie to understand.
>>
>>38120449
What an argument chap. Are you too fucking retarded to understand that because some fucking libtards say something is rape means that rape doesn't exist ? I am sure you're some fucking /pol/ poster.
>1) refugees cause rape
>2) rape isn't real
Reconsider everything.
>>
>>38120374
Uhm. Hello, normal friend. I think what the robots are trying to say is some people (especially people have been a virgin a long time by choice or not) start to hold the moment of virginity loss in really high regard.
Sure, some people are too cruel and act like women have no use once they lose their virginity (which I disagree with) but it also hurts to think of someone touching the person you love before you. I get sad just knowing boys I like have liked other girls before.
Also psychologically people look for people like them and virgins tend to be different from other people so they want someone who's like them and all their own. The bitter way the robots act towards non virgin women is because they just want to be picked as first and it hurts.
Do you understand?
>>
No to both. She cheated, even if it's not entirely consensual. The first is especially bad. Sexual exclusivity is the only thing women can bring to a relationship aside from looks.
>>
>>38120601
I agree, but one can't be picky and desesperate at the same time and wonder why he is still alone.
>>
>>38119937
Not if she got preggers, obviously, but there are some benefits to being raped. For one, it's easier to talk her into wearing a chastity belt.
>>
I can just donate my sperm and pass on my genetics that way. I am not going to settle for some dumb bitch walking in a short skirt over the street who gets 'raped'.
>>
>>38120679
I wouldn't say it's picky.
It depends how important it is to you.
Robots don't just want a person to own they want to be fulfilled and if it's something they can't help being painful they mind as well be alone anyways, right?
Everyone thinks they'd take anyone until they get "anyone" and realize that only fulfilling romance fills the hole.
>>
quoting an anon ITT:
"rape is an attack"
wtf does rape have to do with anything?
yeah by textbook definition she performed sexual intercourse with another man
but love goes beyond the physical layer anon
>>
File: rare shoggoth pepe.jpg (203KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
rare shoggoth pepe.jpg
203KB, 1000x963px
>>38119937
No to either because I only date women who were already rape victims before I met them.
Broken goods are too dependent to leave, They'll put up with all the abuse you throw at them because no matter what they need you more than you need them.
>>
>>38121423
Indeed, become a cuck and make her feel physically fulfilled.
>>
>>38119937
No, she is a worthless whore, maybe I would make her feel so guilty about it that she kills herself and then jerk off over her dead body. Whore.
>>
It depends, if she parmanently changes her attitude towards me in a negative way then that's a no no.
>>
You guys are exactly like muslims when it comes to hymens, it's uncanny
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>38121805
It's sad that expecting women to be responsible for their own actions is now considered "being muslim". Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>38119937
>people are responding to this question
The reason legit robots hate roasties is because they've had sex with the best. We want to please them because we are actually nice and considerate people deep down. If she was raped she didn't enjoy it
>inb4 yes she did meme
So yes you'd be okay with her. Even better in a way, because barring pregnancy and STD's, she may be afraid of men now, but not you, if that plays out right in her head. They have an instinct for you to protect them.

So fuck your asinine question that attempts to make robots look bad. We vent misogynistically because of our jealousy, not some bigoted ancient religious voodoo reason.
>>
>>38121878
I'm simply observing, the obsession this board has with "chastity" is the same one I see in muslims
But I don't know if you share the hypocrisy
>>
Wouldn't she press charges?
>>
>>38121805
>>38122023
Who cares?

Wah you guys think women should be put in their place totally like these other people <<<muslims>>>

No shit
>>
>>38120054
You are not pure on purpouse
>>
>>38119937
1) i would beat that guy
2) i would kill that guy
>>
>>38120405
Then it's not rape, its physical assault.
>>
>>38122179
>that's not being tortured, that's being tied up and whipped
Semantics doesn't need to be raped anon.
>>
>>38120032
Hahah you're a cuck
>>
>>38120136
rape doesn't exist you stupid normgroid, it's all a matter of biology. males are driven by the need to conquer and women by the need of being conquered
>>
>>38119937
No and no.

An honour killing would be best in both situations
>>
>>38119937
No, she was most likely asking for it.
>>
>>38119937
I would have problems with the first situation. Because its not her fault but it ruins my ideals.

With the second of course I stay with her.

Obvious choice is lose it immediately to each other before getting married or leaving her open to get stolen.

Either op scenario I track the rapist down and kill him. In the first scenario, i might let the trauma drive her away from me though.
>>
File: 1425857149201.png (8KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1425857149201.png
8KB, 258x258px
tfw you shouldn't judge a woman who's had more than many partners, but anonymous men who are virgins are obviously fat neckbeard bigots

ayy lamo, whatever you say, normies
>>
>>38123564
yea, the hypocrisy is amazing, the same people that say shit like "never judge a person by their partner count" turn around and have no problems calling men virgins. Whatever side of the argument you are on, you should be internally consistent, or you are, quite literally, spouting nonsense.
>>
>>38120374
I would say it's probably this for many people on here:

Imagine you have been bullied throughout your childhood, have been an outcast etc. You might have had crushes on girls, but they have kissed, then later lost their virginities to exactly the kind of guys who have been bullying you. Then, as you get older you work on your social skills and maybe work out, and are now in a position to get a gf.

Now if you got with a girl who isn't a virgin, it will feel like she has had sex with the guys who used to bully you, even if it wasn't literally those guys. They have had her when she was younger and more innocent, and now you are supposed to invest time and effort into her for a relationship. Doing this would just be absolutely crushing to your self-esteem.

So within this situation, it would really almost be a requirement to date a virgin if you have any self-respect and are planning to have an actual connection with the women. If you're some Chad who has already banged a ton of chicks and lost his virginity at 14 then you will never understand

Obviously cultural values etc also play into it
>>
>>38119937
I reckon a woman would just kill herself after getting raped and then dumped by her husband. I don't think I could allow myself to leave her in a fragile state like that.
>>
>>38120136
I'm more likely to be president than to ever meet an actual rape victim.
>>
>>38119937
1) Nope, she probably got drunk and fucked some guy and didn't want the wedding to be off so she said she got raped

2) Again, the same only she didn't want to get divorced and no alimony
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.